The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learning my Kido (Solo)

Go down 
+2
Arawn
Draylontis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Learning my Kido (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:05 am

Draylon set out to the kido field today to try and create his very own technique. Most of the Techniques out there are one shot blows, they may be powerful, but it takes a lot of energy and generally, at best, would only wound or kill one opponent, and they are all fairly easy to dodge because they are straight forward. Draylon reached the kido practice field and watched the others manipulate their energies into kido. Okay start it by forming a small ball of energy. Draylon slowly spent 1 minute forming a ball of kido. Ok this doesn’t seem to be taking much energy at all. Now let us see if I can move it around. Draylon focused intently on the small ball in his hand, the ball wobbled a little bit then started to move, slowly over the course of 10 minutes or so he managed to make it so he could guide it using his energy inside it. Once he had figured out how it became exceedingly easy to manipulate the ball in his hand. Draylon then sent the ball flying around in the sky as fast as he could, manipulating the ball. Now let’s see its destructive power. From flying around in the air, the ball went flying towards a target hitting it dead center causing a small explosion about a foot across. A decent amount of power for such a small ball of energy. Now let’s see how many I can maintain at once comfortably. Draylon worked towards his goal, testing his limitations with it, eventually he ended up at 10 balls of energy, that was his limit, and it took quite a bit of concentration to manipulate the balls around in the air. He had even stumbled across a chant that helped him focus his abilities, “May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination.” Draylon manipulated the 10 small spheres of energy around the field, guiding them through tree branches and flying through the air, then with one final burst of concentration sent all 10 towards one target, causing repeated small detonations on it. That seems good, 10 seems like a good amount, quite a few, and at that point you could just repeat it if you need more, or just pump more energy into the sphere. As Dray sat there breathing semi-heavily on the bench as a Kido instructor approached and began to ask him questions about what he had just done, explaining what he had been trying to do honestly. The instructor paused and then had Draylon guide him through the technique, and thus, Hado 20 Arashi-Tomoshibi was born.

Words above 455, needed minimum to Gain the Kido is 175.
(20x10)+100= 300 -125(int bonus 25x5)=125

Since I Made the Technique I figured I might as well RP creating it as well.
Kido to learn
Hado 20: Arashi-Tomoshibi (Light Storm)
Effect: Shoots 10 small balls of energy out of the person’s hand, which the user can guide with concentration otherwise they fly straight. they explode upon making contact with something. The energy balls are about the size of a quarter. The explosion is usually about a foot across, but for people with exceptional power it may be as big as 4 feet.
Incantation: “May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination.”
Creator: Draylontis

Last edited by Draylontis on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:54 am

Approved (learned)
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Draylon arrived at the Kido fields to learn a new kido, Hado 11 to be precise. He arrived at the Fields right as the lesson was beginning. The teacher today was someone from 12th division, even though Draylon was part of 12th Division as well, he didn’t recognize the man. He set a small device down in front of him and said, “This device will read the electric current flowing through whoever grips it, it makes seeing progress in this kido, much easier.” The teacher turned to the class, “Now the basic idea of this technique is that all of your bodies have electricity flowing through them, with this technique you amplify that and release it over your skin, like so.” The teacher focused for a second and said, “Hado 11! Bound Lightening!” Electricity started arcing out from the man, and then it went away. “Now that you have seen me do it, go get to work on it yourself. When you think you are ready come up and try your hand at this device, if the pointer goes over 2000, you pass the class. Begin!”

Draylon wandered over to a spot where no one would be near him, and focused on listening to his body, specifically his pulse, he knew that it was triggered by electric impulses and as such planned get a feel for what it felt like inside his body. After about 30 seconds he managed to hear his beating heart. After about 2 more minutes he managed to feel the electric impulse flow to his heart. Deciding that it would be too dangerous to divert that electricity, he instead moved his arm, focusing on the feeling he had felt before. He managed to feel the electric impulse to his arm and took it and let his Reiatsu flow into it and guided it out of his body. A small shock shot out of his arm. Smiling how he repeated the process until he could make it work out of his whole body, or at least enough that he was satisfied.

Draylon walked over to the teacher and the device and put his hand on it and said, “Hado 11, Bound Lightening.” And focused on flowing the electricity through his arm into the device. The device’s pointer reacted and went to the 6000 mark before it went back down as Dray released the kido. The teacher looked at Draylon and said, “Well I guess you pass! Congratulations.” then he went back to watching the students practice. Dray walked off, satisfied with himself and his abilities, and with a new kido spell under his belt.
437/85 Required
Spoiler:
Hado 11. Bound Lightning
Effect: Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Incantation: Unknown/None
Creator: Canon

Last edited by Draylontis on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Draylon entered the kido fields and stumbled across an old man he didn’t recognize teaching a class. The man was apparently teaching the students Hado 12. Hm, I don’t know that one… I guess I will join the class and see what it does. Dray wandered over to the class to watch. The old man was saying, “So basically you are forming needles and shooting them out of your body, kind of like how the porcupine is. The key is visualization and formation of your Reiatsu, the rest should just flow.” The old man tensed up for a second, mumbled, "Hado 12" and suddenly his skin was bristling with needles, which he shot out of his body into the ground. “Just like that, now all of you try. Be careful though, I don’t want you hurting each other, spread out a bit.”

Draylon stood off a ways away from the rest of the class and closed his eyes. Luckily for him, he was good at visualizing things. He first thought about what the old man looked like then released some of his SP while focusing on forming the spines and said the incantation, “From my skin, I release the porcupine's spines. Inject the target, Hado 12! Needle Release!”. Suddenly a few needles shot out of Draylon, He practiced a little bit more until he shoot more needles and it came more naturally to him. After making sure that he had the ability down pat he sat down for a bit to watch the progress of the other students for a bit, it wasn’t like he had anything better to do afterall.

Words 272/95 required
Spoiler:

Hado 12. Needle Release
Effect: The user will release multiple needles from their skin, good for offense and defense to a certain degree.
Incantation: From my skin, I release the porcupine's spines. Inject the target
Creator: KingBarragan
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Draylon had been practicing long and hard on this kido for a few days now. Hado 16, so simple yet so hard to master. He had mastered forming it into the proper shape but the density of the edge was giving him a little trouble. Draylon remembered back on what the instructor had said, “Form it in your mind, then give it flight.” He felt that he needed to do much more than that, so far he hadn’t been able to slice a rock in half with it, it made a solid impact, but it was supposed to slice. He thought about it a bit more and formed it visually in his mind. A large V shape, he focused on the edge and mumbled to himself, “Edge like a sword.” He tweaked the image in his mind a little bit, making the edge sharper and harder in his mind.

Opening his eyes he said, “A single feather flutters. Sojourn on the clouds, bend the wind on my wings. Hado 16! Sonic Wave Arrow!” He launched the arrow straight at the rock he had been trying to slice apart, and as it reached it sliced through the rock like it was nothing. Sighing in relief he sat down for a moment, then after a few seconds of internal debate got up and did it again and again. Until he was sure that he could do it at a moment’s notice.

Words 239/135
Spoiler:

Hado 16. Sonic wave arrow
Effect: From the caster's hand a bolt of condensed air is fired shaped like a "V" capable of cutting most common objects like a blade; stone, wood, cloth. Even if unable to cut an object it has strong enough force to knock it over if not backwards. It's speed is such that it disrupt the air as it moves toward it's target.
Chant: A single feather flutters. Sojourn on the clouds, bend the wind on my wings.
Creator: Arawn
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Dray was attending a course at the Academy today for advanced Kidou learning. Today they would be learning Hado 17, Smite. As with most kido the visualization and formation of Reiatsu was key, but today it seemed it would be a lot simpler than normal, the density would be the problem today. The instructor explained that basically what they would be doing is forming a 8x6x6 foot block of Reiatsu in the air and solidifying it and launching it. Once again, Draylon’s ability to easily visualize things in his mind and then form it with Reiatsu was coming in handy, he started small, creating a 4x3x3 box, half the original dimensions of the end result, he wanted to get a feel for it before he went large scale. As he looked around the class he noticed most of the others were trying to create the large one right off the bat. Focusing back onto his own studies, he tested out his smaller block, moving it around a little bit and getting a feel for the form. Once he felt he was ready he tried to form the large one, which he failed at, he hadn’t solidified it enough and the reiatsu bindings were weak.

He went back to the small block and worked on forming it tighter from there, and after a few minutes managed to make it tougher. Once again confident in his abilities he tried to form the original spell, chanting, “The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked. Hado 17! Smite!” He managed to form the block of Reiatsu in the air and manipulated it around a little, unsure of the density he decided to ram in straight down into the ground. Upon making contact with the ground the block had a few cracks in it, but it had also left a foot deep imprint of a block in the ground. Satisfied with the results he practiced a little more, just to make sure he had the density down pat, By the time the class was over for the day he had mastered one more kido.

Words 352/145 required
Spoiler:

Hado 17. Smite
Effect: When cast a purple octagonal block of energy is launched from the caster. It measures 8 feet long, 6 feet wide and tall. It's primary purpose is to ram into the enemy and smash them. But due to it's size and speed it sometimes used as a countermeasure against oncoming attacks.
Chant: The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked.
Creator: Arawn

Last edited by Draylontis on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Draylon was once more at the kido field, intent on mastering yet another skill, he had registered for a class to learn Bakudo 17, Keikainatorappu. As he arrived he noticed that there were some animals in a pen that wasn’t usually there. As he approached the instructor explained, “Today you will be using Bakudo 17 to bind the legs of these animals. Basically you are just binding their legs together, some people say to visualize a rope, I heard one guy in 12th talk about magnetics or something, but the way I do it is I basically make Manacles around their legs in my mind, and form them on the target, It can be difficult and to make sure you can do it on a moving target we got these animals, not I’m going to give them a good scare, then you guys go ahead and try to make’em stop by using the kido.” With that he looked over into the pen and fired a White Lightening inside, causing all the animals to panic and run around.

Draylon decided that the best bet for him would be the manacles, so he formed them in his mind and opened his eyes and stared at one of the dogs running around in the pen. Visualizing the manacles on a running dog was a lot more difficult than he had thought it would be, finally once he was sure he had the visual in place he said, “The earth, what one falls upon when nature binds the lower appendages. Bakudo 17! Keikainatorappu!” Unfortunately for Draylon, he had forgotten to account for the movement speed of the dog and ended up forming the seal in the air, missing the target. He tried once again, this time focusing on the movement of the dog and managed to make it work, the dog came to a skidding halt flipping over its head as he cast the kido. Releasing the spell the dog got up and began to run around even faster, in a panic, zig-zagging all over the place. Dray kept on that dog until he felt as if he could do it in his sleep. After practicing kido for so long Draylon was exhausted, but he had managed to learn to use Bakudo 17.

Words 379/145
Spoiler:
Bakudo 17. Keikainatorappu (軽快なトラップ tripping trap)
Effect: Targets legs are bound together with great force often tripping an opponent in motion.
Incantation: The earth, what one falls upon when nature binds the lower appendages.
Creator: Darkness
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Draylon had once more joined another advanced class to learn another kido, however this time it was a little different, they would be learning and using 2 different kido in today’s exercise. He went over to meet the rest of the class in the forest. Once the whole class had arrived, the teacher explained how both kido’s worked. “Bakudo 19, is meant to basically seal your own Reiatsu and suppress it, you are basically locking it inside your body, however it will also make it so you will be unable to use things like shunpo. However this kido is very useful for when you want to hide yourself from your opponent or target, it is often used for observation and to escape from a powerful foe.” The instructor paced around a little more, “However there is the flip side of this, which is Bakudo 20, which is used to track a target, basically you are focusing on the leftover reiatsu in the air and following it, however you must have had contact with this reiatsu before, otherwise you won’t know what you are tracking or what signature you are looking for. As with most kido this one is based off visualization, this one utilizes it even more so than most.” The instructor stood up straight and looked at the class and said, “Now I want you to break off into pairs, show each other your Reiatsu, then one of you will use bakudo 19 and go hide and the other will use Bakudo 20 to try to find you. If your partner hasn’t found you in 10 minutes and vice versa come back here and switch. Once you have successfully not been found and found someone you have passed. Once you have done both with one partner switch partners if you haven’t found and been not found. GO!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Draylon ended up with some recently graduated academy student as his partner for the test. They decided that Draylon would search first and that the other guy would hide. The other guy ran off into the forest and cast the bakudo. Draylon closed his eyes and focused on the guy’s reiatsu and said, “Sacred light that gives us sight, lead me to where I must go. Bakudo 20, Ukagau.” Upon opening his eyes he managed to visually see a trail of energy, he began to race after it, however he soon reached a point where it became difficult to see. He must have used Bakudo 19 here, but I can still see it, I am lucky he is still relatively unexperienced in kido. He chased after the barely visible trail deep into the forest, after a minute or 2 he realized that the man was running not hiding, and decided to use shunpo to speed up his search, utilizing shunpo and Bakudo 20, he managed to find the man in 2 minutes, only losing the trail and having to go back once. They then returned to the starting point and this time it would be Draylon’s turn to try to hide.
Words 203/175
Spoiler:
Bakudo 20. Ukagau (伺う lit. to seek direction)
Effect: Designed to help in investigations, this Kido gives the user a sort of sight that leads to a spiritual pressure that has been experienced beforehand. The user can then easily locate and head to the location the pressure is at or has left a strong trail behind. This does mean however that places a person has been to frequently can confuse the technique and so process of elimination is commonly used.
Incantation: "Sacred light that gives us sight, lead me to where I must go.
Creator: Takeshi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it was Draylon’s turn to attempt to hide using Bakudo 19. He raced into the forest, using shunpo to gain some distance, after about 20 seconds of doing so he visualized in his mind himself, with an aura around him, he then proceeded to visualize an outline around the aura, closing it in and making it so all the aura was slowly contained within his body and whispered the incantation, ending in “Bakudo 19, Energy Fade” he then proceeded to run as fast as he could, and found a large growth of bushes nearby. Crawling into the bushes he kept an eye on the spot where he had used Bakudo 19. About 20 seconds later the man he had been partnered with appeared at the spot he had used the Bakudo, and he began to look around. Draylon kept perfectly still, making sure not to move as to give himself away, keeping a tight rein on the Bakudo 19, making sure he contained all his Reiatsu. The man after looking around for about a minute mumbled something in frustration and began to run around and look for him. Apparently it works, I didn’t think it would be that easy. After staying hidden for 10 minutes, Draylon crawled out of his hiding spot and went back to the meeting place, satisfied that he had learned both kido adequately.

Words 230/165
Spoiler:
Bakudo 19. Energy Fade
Effect: This spell allows the user to suppress their Reiatsu until it is undetectable. This makes it impossible, or at least very difficult, for anyone to track them. The downside of this ability is that the user is left unable to use any Reiatsu-based ability, like Kido or Shunpo.
Creator: Kind-Hearted-One

He met up with his partner, who was visibly frustrated, after all Draylon had managed to best him twice. Draylon went over to the instructor and informed him that he had completed both requirements, the instructors only comment was, “Congratulations. Hopefully they will be of use to you someday. See you around.” Draylon walked out of the forest, only now remembering Bakudo 19 was still in effect. Releasing his hold over his Reiatsu, he walked out of the forest into the fields and decided to take a nap in the shade, satisfied with his accomplishments for the day.

Total words 839/Total needed 340
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:57 pm

All Approved...Enjoy your Arsenal
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 am

Draylon had gone out to the kido field today to see if anyone was using a technique that he didn’t know that would be useful and that he would be able to use. Looking around he saw 3 potential kido that he didn’t know.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draylon approached the first man as he practiced and watched as he said, “Oh the crescent moon of the lunar , where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light. Hado 21. White Lunar Spear Shot. ” The man launched a ball of Reiatsu high into the air, which then formed a spear and shot down from the sky impaling the target dummy. Draylon approached and said, "can you teach me how to do that?"
The man turned around and said, “Sure, first launch a ball of your energy into the air, while it is up there manipulate the shape into a spear then launch it down at the target, it’s not really that difficult.” The man looked at Draylon and stepped aside to give him a chance. Draylon concentrated and formed a ball of Reiatsu in his hand, then launched it into the air, then attempted to manipulate it into the shape of a spear. Then he launched it down at the target dummy. Unfortunately it didn’t work as he had wanted and barely penetrated a few inches. The man behind him said, “You need to harden the energy more.” Draylon looked back at the man and nodded. Just like Smite. Draylon repeated the process, taking more time to form a sharp hard point on the spear before launching it down. This time it worked, however it took about five times longer than the other man’s. Staying with him for the next 10 minutes or so he picked up a few more tips and tricks and after about half an hour he was able to do it just as fast as the other man.

Words 285/185
Spoiler:
Hado 21. White Lunar Spear Shot
Effect: a technique where the user shoots a blast of spiritual energy in the sky. Then the spiritual energy takes the shape of a moon. It pin points a location and shoots a spear at the target.
Incantation: "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar , where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light"
Creator: Seireitou

Draylon looked around for the other 2 people he had noticed before, only one was practicing still, the other seemed to be taking a nap under a tree, he decided to approach the one practicing first.

As he approached the man he said, “Hey can you teach me how to do that?” The man’s arms were formed into Reiatsu blades and he was busy hacking away at a target dummy. He turned and said,“What?” Draylon said again, “Can you teach me how to do that?” The man stared at Draylon for a second, then shrugged and said, “Sure, visualize a sword in your mind, one big enough to overlap you arm, then using Reiatsu form it over your arm and harden it into a sharp edge. Done.” The man turned back to the dummy he was slicing up and continued to chop bits off of it and slice it up.

Draylon closed his eyes and pictured a large blade inside his mind, then added himself in there and overlapped one of his arms with the image of the blade in his mind. He then let some reiatsu out of his body and let it flow over his arm, while chanting what he had heard the man say, "Let my energy flow and cut my opponent to ribbons. May his remains be scattered by the winds. Hado 27. Reshi Blade." Then concentrating he formed it into a blade and swung it around a few times. He tested the edge on another dummy nearby and left a small gash in it. Focusing even harder on the edge of the blade, he condensed his reiatsu, while making sure he wasn’t crushing his arm. Once he had done so he slashed at the dummy once more, leaving a large gash in it. Smiling at his accomplishment he practiced forming the blade a few times, testing the results until he could create it quickly. He then looked around for another person who he could learn from.

Words 296/245
Spoiler:
Hado 27. Reshi Blade
Effect: Forms the users spiritual energy around their arm or arms in the form of a blade. It's capable of delivering a fatal blow if the users has a high amount of spiritual energy.
Incantation: "Let my energy flow and cut my opponent to ribbons. May his remains be scattered by the winds."
Creator: Blackemo1
Draylon looked back over to the man who had been resting under the tree; he was awake now and headed back over to the firing range. Draylon ran over to the man and said, “I saw you using that kido earlier and was wondering if you would be able to teach me it.” The man looked over at Dray and said, “Which one? I’ve been practicing quite a few today.” Draylon thought back to what he had seen the man doing before and said, “The one where you summoned a ball of energy then shot out a beam.” The man chuckled and said, “ah that one, it’s hado 30. Midori Hi Jikkou. Basically gather a ton of energy into your hand, make it slightly unstable, volatile, then guide it by releasing one side of the orb and it will fire in a beam in that direction. Here watch.” The man pointed his hands towards a target and said, “Water, what gives life to those who I seek to end, Lightning, what Creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgment upon this soul. Hado 30. Midori Hi Jikkou!” A large ball suddenly formed into the man’s hands and then fired a beam out at the target dummy, which was destroyed. The man turned back and said, “See? Just like that.”

Draylon walked away, chanted, “Water, what gives life to those who I seek to end, Lightning, what Creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgment upon this soul. Hado 30. Midori Hi Jikkou.” slowly formed a ball of energy into his hand, then destabilizing it a little bit, he broke one side of the barrier and guided it into a beam shape, firing a small beam. It wasn’t a particularly powerful beam, but he wanted to get the principal concepts down first. After his test he was satisfied and tried it large scale. It worked, and he managed to perform the kido perfectly. The only apparent drawback of this kido was it took a large amount of energy. Dray practiced forming and firing it on a small scale to get the rhythm down and to be able to do it quickly, after all doing it full scale would easily exhaust him.

Words 376/275
Spoiler:
Hado 30. Midori Hi Jikkou(緑の火実行 Green Fire Execution)
Effect: A ball is summoned into 1 or 2 hands, 2 hands nessicary to control a bigger blast, And the ball fires a beam only as wide as the ball, Making it useful for precise shots, or Exectuions.
Incantation: Water, what gives life to those who I seek to end, Lightning, what Creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgment upon this soul.
Looking around a bit more for any more techniques he didn’t know he saw a female shinigami suddenly vanish, then re-appear a few second later. Interested he ran over to her and said, “How did you do that?” She jumped visibly, turned around and stared at dray for a little bit then said, “Um, it was just Bakudo 26, Curving Light….” Dray looked at her for a moment and said, “Can you teach it to me?” She bit her lip and stared at Draylon and said, “k’ first you need to release some reiatsu, then link it with the light around you and let the light flow around you not touching you, it effectively hides you from sight…” She looked at Draylon and said, “Like this. *mumble incantation* 26. Curving Light.” Suddenly she was gone, and all Draylon could see from where she stood was the building that was far behind her.

She then re-appeared in view and said, “k’ now it’s your turn.” Draylon relaxed and let loose some reiatsu, letting it mingle with the air, then focused on bending light around him, and successfully managed to bend the light around him, he started to smile when she said, “It’s distorted, match up the light with what you want the person to see behind otherwise it won’t work.” She bit her thumbnail afterwards. Draylon concentrated on the flow and corrected it, only to hear her say, “Closer.” Concentrating again he managed to align the streams properly all around him, effectively making him invisible. She said, “Yay! You got it, now you just need to practice on getting the flows right on the first try.” Draylon spent about 15 more minutes with her practicing on getting the light flows right on the first go, he finally managed to get it right near the end of the 15 minutes. He sighed and thanked the girl for teaching him, to which she simply used the technique and vanished once more.

Words 328/235
Spoiler:
Bakudo 26. Curving Light
Effect: Hides the target from sight, presumably by bending light.
Creator: Canon
Draylon looked around the field once more, he didn’t have much energy left. As he looked around he saw a man standing under hanging metal, which was only a few feet above his head. As Draylon watched the man said something and the hanging metal moved away from him violently. Interested now draylon walked over, conserving what energy he had left. As he approached the man released whatever he was doing and the metal swung back into place, he saw Draylon approaching and said, “Sup dude.” Draylon said, “I was wondering if you could teach me how to do what you just did, also is it strong enough to repel swords too?” The guy looked over and said, “Yup, and sure I’ll teach ya. It’s Bakudo 24, Gyaku Jisei. Basically what you are doing is creating a magnetic shield around you. Magnets work both ways in regards to attracting and repelling, thought this one is repelling. Basically feel the metal with you energy and feel it’s magnetism then artificially create the opposite at it using your reiatsu. Come on over and give it a try man.”

Draylon walked over to where the man was standing and reached up to get a good feel for the magnetics of the metal, the man grabbed his arm and said, “No dude, you gotta understand it at range man, how would it be effective in combat if you had to get hit by it first?” Draylon dropped his hand and felt out with his reiatsu and focused on feeling the magnetism in the metal. After about 30 seconds he managed to feel it on one of the pieces. Focusing on it he managed to replicate the feel with his Reiatsu, duplicating the magnetism, then using that, created the opposite field. He then extended the field to about 6 feet around him, saying "Pull of the Earth, shroud me with thine energy and repel from me biting steel! Bakudo 24. Gyaku Jisei" The metal pieces tilting away from him. The guy next to him said, “Pump the field man, use more energy.” Draylon poured more energy into the field and managed to send the metal pieces flying away from him, then he sat down panting from exhaustion as the guy said, “Pretty good dude, now let’s practice recognizing the magnetism of the metal faster.” The man took a screw out of his pocket at tosses it at Draylon. It took him about 15 seconds to recognize it and repel it. “Too slow dude, try again.” The guy took a few more bits of metal out of his pocket and began tossing them at Draylon. Over the course of the next 10 minutes or so Draylon managed to reduce his recognition and casting time down to about 3 seconds. “Grats dude, you got it!” Draylon mumbled a thanks, and left the guy behind and went over to a tree to take a nap, he was exhausted.

Words 490/215
Spoiler:
Bakudo 24. Name: Gyaku Jisei (Reverse Magnetism)
Effect: The user reverses the effects of magnetism, surrounding themselves in their own reverse magnetic field that repels any form of metal, mainly being swords, rather than attracting it. The field extends 6 inches from the skin, and is not impenetrable if the attacker is ranked above the user, but the blade slows as it meets resistance.
Incantation: "Pull of the Earth, shroud me with thine energy and repel from me biting steel!"
Creator: Kaoseu Enjel
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:47 am

Good work. More useful spells are now at your fingertips....or arms or wherever your next spell casts from.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Draylon realized the he had a lot of kido he had yet to learn so he had decided to pick up a book from the library on all the types of kido and how to learn them. Then he headed over to the kido fields in order to learn them. He had a week free and he was going to try to learn as much as possible

The first one in the book he had was Bakudo 11: Dust wind, which floods the area with sand, potentially blinding enemies, and obscuring vision. The book said to infuse his riatsu into the wind and generate sand, the book went into some detail about how to generate the sand and a little bit on how to infuse his energy into the wind. It didn’t seem that difficult so he followed the instructions, he succeeded in creating a good gust of wind and some sand, but it wasn’t really as much sand as he thought it should have so he kept trying until he was satisfied with the amount of sand in the gust.
114/35
(Kido# x 10) +100 – (INTx5)= Required
210-175=35
11. Dust Wind
Effect: Generates a gust of wind filled with thousands of small grains of sand, covering the area in loose sand and dust. This layer of debris makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.
Incantation: Blind the enemy with the endless sands of the desert. Burn his eyes and weaken his soul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next one was Bakudo 12: Ambush Flare, used to trap and restrict movement of the enemy, it didn’t seem that difficult it reminded him of a spider making its web, so he just needed to run around creating lines of kido energy that would entrap his target, the book went into detail about how to make it so it entrapped the opponent, assuming that the reader would be able to create a line of kido, which Dray was able to do easily, and using the instructions he was able to succeed on his first attempt at the kido. Testing the trapping capabilities with a large rock he picked up and chucked into the kido.
115/45
220-175=45
12. Ambush Flare (待伏せの火炎信号, 待 Flame signal of turning over)
Effect: Constructs a net of Kido energy around the area to entrap enemies. However, the net has to be laid out by the caster dispersing Kido energy as the run around the area. And the net is visible as it's being laid out. But if the caster manages to set it up without the enemy noticing, any enemies within the field will be trapped. Depending on where the user runs, the net can even have a save zone in the center for any allies present.
Creator: Canon (with assistance from Cyberweasel89) [Further editing by Marlamin1]

The next one was Bakudo 13 Shirokku which used kido to freeze a limb in place making it unable to move for a period of time, which could be extremely useful if used properly, the problem seemed to be molding your energy in such a fashion that it will mold itself around the limb then harden into place. After closely reading what he needed to do he practiced for a little bit and after about 15 minutes of practice or so he managed to get it right, testing it on a student volunteer to make sure it locked the limb on a moving target..
104/55
230-175=55
13. Shirokku (肢ロックlimb lock)
Effect: A limb is locked in whatever place the kidou catches the limb in for an small amount of time usually only lasting a few minutes.
Incantation: Lord of the Eternity, halt time on the one of the four gears of war that drives man.

The next one was Bakudo 14 which as far as he could tell was pretty much just a powered up version of bakudo 1. As far as Draylon was concerned he might as well just power up bakudo 1, but according to the book it actually had a slightly different binding mechanism which was stronger, so he decided to give it a try, creating ropes made of reiatsu and using them to bind a dummy, and once he had it down he once again recruited a student volunteer from a class working on kido to test it on and confirm it worked.
102/65
240-175=65
14. Hanzennaseigen(完全な制限 full restraint)
Effect: Binds both the hands and feet together similar to Bakuto 1 but has slightly increased strength
Incantaion: The bonds that bind, 13 blank ropes bound to these 7 pegs to the one who deserves nothing but the fullest of recourse.

The next kido involved summoning a large loud swarm of insects to impair sight and hearing, according to the book this skill was a summoning technique and for the most part the ability really mattered on how much energy you poured into the ritual ability, the book went into detail about the summoning ritual, dray went through it slowly, making sure he got each and every little nuance and succeeded, over the course of the 15 minutes or so he managed to get the sequence down pat.
87/75
250-175=75
15. Bunbun'unarumure(ぶんぶんうなる群れ Buzzing swarm)
Effect: Summons a thick swarm of buzzing insects. Impares the eyesight and hearing of all.
Incantation: Swarm all those that creep and crawl divide those who wish to lay eye and ear upon me.

The next kido used it seemed mainly for executions, it had interlocking pillars pinning the neck, Draylon could already see uses for this, having an enemy with its head exposed, which in all honesty did remind Dray of an execution technique, it will be so easy to follow up with any Hado and blast them in the face. Dray smirked, this one would be pretty useful. He studied the book for a while, testing the creation technique it said to use by making one pillar, then once he got it down tried summoning all and following the instructions fusing them once they reach the target’s neck and touch each other. Once he got it down he called over another Student and tested it out on him, which worked perfectly.
129/85
260-175=85
16. Yonoshiroibou(本の白い棒 4 white stakes)
Effect: 4 white stakes will shoot from the sky from the cardinal directions shooting just over a targets shoulders and forming a never ending overlap of the poles holding the target neck in its current position.
Incantation: Heaven release the embodiment of your fairness and leave this one to recive their punishment.

The next kido that he didn’t know how to use was bakudo 18: Feather fall, which slows falls which could be useful for preventing a massive amount of damage that could be taken from a large fall. The book basically just said to surround your body with energy and use that energy to start slowing your decent, resisting gravity with an aura of reiatsu. Dray set down the book next to him and slowly took a deep breath surrounding himself with reiatsu, creating a cushion of Reiatsu below him, he took a quick hop into the air to test if he was slowed, which he was, but only a little bit. He expanded the cushion below him to be almost triple the size, leapt up on top of a nearby building and leapt off, slowly falling to the ground.
139/105
280-175=105
18. Feather Fall
Effect: This spell surrounds the body of the user with a light blue aura that greatly slows his falling speed, allowing him to leaps off of great heights without any risks.
Incantation: Gravity, leave my body. Wind, carry my feet. Heavens, wait for my arrival.

Draylon picked up the book once more, and started looking for the author of the book, but it didn’t say, whoever it was they seemed to have an uncanny ability to understand kido and be able to put that information down into a book in an understandable way.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Jesus, man, what are you planning to do with all these?!? lmao, All approved.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:06 am

These are all Bakudo

Draylon opened the book he had gotten a while back on kido and started to read it as he headed over towards the kido fields, He went through the bakudo in order until he stopped on one he didnt know, it was Bakudo 21, Sekienton, apparently it used your reiatsu and turned it into a mist in order to mask an escape or attack, obscuring you from view like a thick field of smoke, Dray started concentrating on his finger tips as he walked along and started concentrating energy into them, then attempting to scatter it, he failed at making a little puff of smoke which was his goal and went back to reading the book, it had to be finer and just transform it into mist rather than just scattering it as he had attempted to do before. He carefully read the instruction from the book on how to turn his reiatsu into mist, apparently you make it as fine as possible and Draylon wasn't able to do it just like that. Using the book and a few hours of time at the kido fields he managed to make some mist, it wasn't as dense as shown in the book and it wasn't as large but he was able to do it. He kept practicing until he got i thicker and bigger until he actually basically blinded himself when he used it because he couldn't see.
237 words

21. Sekienton (赤煙遁,Red Smoke Escape)
Effect: Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb
Incantation: Unknown
180 Word requirement

Dray flipped the pages of the book til he arrived on Bakudo 22, Wall of pillars. You place your hands on the ground and use energy to control the ground into 10 pillars made of iron, the will be about 6 feet tall and bout a foot wide and long. The suggested usage by the book is to break up area attacks giving you a safe place where you can dodge the attack or creating a wall to slow the attack, it also mentioned that the pillars can be formed under the user, using it to lift them off of the ground. One last option the book mentioned was to use it to create a wall that is 6 feet high and 10 feet long, making the pillars appear as a wall, although it also discourages this use because there are other kido that are better suited towards that usage. He read up on how to use this technique, apparently this technique imbues the earth with your reiatsu in order to create iron and launch it from the earth into the pillar form. Dray attemped this trying to form a single pillar, which he managed to do, however when he tried it with 10 he failed trying to form them all at once, eventually with long hours of practice he finally managed to complete it to his satisfaction.
228 words

22. Wall of pillars
Effect: By placing your palms on whatever solid ground ten pillars of iron will spike up from the ground forming a semi-wall. The pillars are 6ft hight and 1 ft wide. The caster can chose how its placed possibly to make the wall vertical. The possible use for this Kido in its origin, was probably to breaking incoming area attacks like a wave of water, or a huge burst of fire, where the pillars would break up the wave of burst making it much less effective.
Incantation: Minerals of the Earth I command thee, crush the waves coming at me.
Creator:Shikuro
190 Word requirement

Draylon flipped through the book once more arriving at bakudo 23, Tetsuori. It was a technique that binds the enemy in place. You form an iron bar in your hand and let it fall to the ground, or you can push it into the ground, it then shoots 24 iron pillars each 15 feet long around the target in a cone shape, binding it inside the iron cage. The book mentions that is can also be used as a defensive technique, forming the cage around the caster, but since it is not a complete barrier there are opening and all you have done is put yourself in a cage, once the enemy realizes this it would be easy for them to take advantage of this and there are better techniques suited towards defense. Dray read the instructions thoroughly and started to follow them, all of it had to be just right for this spell, as it was a summoning spell you had to get it just right, summoning is sort of like computer code in which you need to do it a certain way in order for the desired result to happen. His first attempt wasn't that bad he managed to form the original piece and the 24 pillars did indeed shoot out of the ground, however they didn't form a cone around the target, Dray tweaked what he was doing until it was right and he was satisfied with the results.
242 Words

23. Tetsuori(鉄おり Iron Cage)
Effect: A bar is summoned into the hand of the caster, which can either be dropped into the ground or pushed(it will go into the ground like Byakukya's sword does) and when the bar is pushed into the ground 24 identical rods 15 feet long shoot up from the ground to form a cone around the target.
Incantation: 4 elements, forge iron, and imprison the infractor, who's endless sin must be blocked from Eden.
200 Word requirement

Dray cracked open the book he had been using to help him learn new kido, flipping through the pages until he arrived at the next Bakudo he did not know, Bakudo 25 Seigen, also known as Limitation. This particular kido was quite interesting in the fact that it was basically a trap, a binding rune inscribed on the ground, slowing all who enter it and preventing them from jumping or flying, binding them firmly to the ground. It can be used as an escape or as an offensive trap when combined with other abilities. He looked at the instructions in the book which gave him detailed instructions on how to bind the spell into a circle on the ground, it was again sort of like programming a computer with an if then scenario. It wasn't that easy but he managed to do it in a few minutes, but he considered that a failure and unpractical so he started practicing, setting them all over the kido fields, getting faster and faster at making them, exhausting himself in the process. He thought about some pairings he could use, perhaps this combined with Bakudo 23 could make an effective trap, and this would probably be one of the best options against someone who was faster than he himself was. He tested some combinations out and threw a few options he had been thinking of out as being unpractical in practice and making a mental note for others that it made a good combination with.
251 Words

25. Seigen (限定, Limitation)
Effect: Places a binding circle on the ground, limiting speed of those caught within the targeted area and restricting jumping or flying. The affected may leave the circle but the effect doesn't wear off for about 30 seconds.
Creator: Zaquri
220 Word requirement

Dray knew he needed to be able to use more defensive kido and so he headed over to the kido fields and cracked open his little book of kido, flipping through the pages until he arrived on Bakudo 27 Heavy shell barrier, it forms a barrier in the form of a shell around the caster, and as a bonus it had a rather short incantation which was important if he needed to use it reflexively as a defense. The shell looked to be a solid defense, blocking both physical and reiatsu based attacks. it did not look that complex to use either, just forming a hard shell of reiatsu around yourself, then Dray realized his problem, he would not be able to judge how strong the barrier is or if he had even performed the kido correctly unless he had something to test it. He thought about this and decided that the best way in the end would be to just have another shinigami fire a kido at him and see if his barrier worked. He looked at the instructions in the book and followed them slowly forming a shell of hardened reiatsu around him, then forming a softer layer beneath the hard one to absorb the damage and force just as the book told him to. He practiced this for a few hours until he was confident it could repel and block any attack, he called over a shinigami to come and strike his shield. The other shinigami did so, and the barrier held, he then requested that the man fire a Hado 4 at him and the man complied, Draylon's shield held but only barely, but he had figured out what he had done wrong and with a few tweaks it was solid as a rock, easily blocking the man's Hado 4. Satisfied and tired he went home to rest.
312 Words

27. Heavy Shell Barrier
Effect: The caster will form a large blue barrier around them. The barrier is shaped like a shell. (Note: It resembles the Blue Shell from the Mario series
Incantation: Mold and Condense, Protect those in your sight. Protect me!
Creator: KingBarragan
240 Word requirement
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:34 am

Bakudo's 21 22 23 25 27 approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning my Kido (Solo)   Learning my Kido (Solo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning my Kido (Solo)
Page 1 of 1