The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:24 pm

The blue light reflected onto Kaiyo's eyes, the Captain stayed resting against her tree as Kaz explained his technique. Kaiyo could already sense it though,it was practically sucking the air of the reiatsu in it. Of course the real world didn't usually have much to offer, but it was common knowledge that this town was different. Kaiyo turned her face away just in time, as shards of tree chunks flew past her. Definately an interesting power, though she wasn't sure how it managed to have a slight pause before the explosion. God the 12th squad guys would love to have a prod at this kid. Kaiyo nodded slightly at Kaz, her eyes still dancing over the slightly glowing blue armor. 'Yeah...nice' she mused, still too far deep in her own thoughts to give much more of a response.

Kaiyo looked back up to Kaz as she jumped onto his rock, seriously he was acting like it was some kind of podium. Kaiyo smirked lightly, wandering over to where he'd pointed as she spoke, 'Fairly sure i would've been just as safe where i was but fine, show me the one you can't control as well, just don't try and start sealing my reiatsu' she smirked. t was actually quite likely, but this kid sure as hell couldn't take all her her reiatsu; Kaiyo had more spiritual energy than he'd probably ever imagined. But she'd play along with his tutorial for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 am

He smiled as she stood in the 'safe' zone. As long as she is there, my body will absorb any arcs that head towards her He thought. He started channeling energy inward again, Drawing in from a bigger area. He knew he couldn't stop himself from absorbing her energy, but he could keep it to a minimum as long as she stood where she was. He positioned his hands so that they looked like they were holding a basket ball. The energy began to form in his hands, small at first, barely the size of a marble. He thought that was odd, concidering that most times he could barely contain the energy in his hands. Then suddenly the small sphere of energy grew, larger than he anticipated. Arcs of energy that looked like lightning began to shoot out from the sphere, which was now bigger that a beach ball, in all directions. One such arc hitting the very tree Kaiyo was standing infront of, burning a quarter sized hole through the tree.

Kaz was on the verge of panicking. He didn't anticipate her energy being so potent. He was doing his best to keep his powers from absorbing any, but every tiny bit he absorbed was more that most of the energy from the area. He had never absorbed such a potent energy, but for some reason, he was just barely able to handle it. It was almost as if his powers and him were working in unison to control the amount he absorbed.

((OCC: one post to charge this, so yeah charging lol))
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Kaiyo ducked her head quickly as an arc of blue lightning shot over her head and crashed into the tree behind her. The girl whipped back around, lightning was a slight issue, Kaiyo hadn't been on great terms with her Zanpaktou recently, so lightning floating around might just spark off her own soul slayer, but that wasn't that likely to happen. The girl watched with slight hesitation as Kaz tried to gain control over his own power, smoothing down her Haori the girl glanced back over to the singed tree from the attack. Already wondering what kind of power it was.

Kaiyo took a short step closer to Kaz, glancing up to him for a second. The Captain had already capped her own reiatsu, but being out of her gigai meant she radiated a lot more naturally anyway. The girl's hand was hovering over the hilt of her blade, just in case anything were to happen. 'You okay there?' she spoke slowly, cautious of his power. Kaiyo could already sense his own powers going haywire, they had been all day, but that was mild compared to this and it was about then kaiyo decided this guy was definitely using the reiatsu in the air around him to fuel his power. Which definitely explained the cero incident. The girl's hair began to sway in the breeze slightly, pushed back by the energy levels that were beginning to twist around where Kaz was standing.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:58 pm

"Everythings FINE!!" he snapped back, rage filling his voice. He wasn't mad at her, more at himself. His body tensed, and a blue aura burst out around his body. OBEY ME DAMMIT!!! he thought forcing all of his willpower to control the energy. Faint blue lines appeared all over his body, forming a interwoven pattern on his skin.. He shifted his weight forward, his right foot sliding against the rock. The energy sphere condensed back down, as he moved his hands forward. "KIYOSHI IKARI!!!" he shouted as he released the attack in a safe direction. The sphere erupted into a massive cone of blazing dark blue energy, engulfing his hands and everything else infront of him. As the light faded, the destruction became clear, everything for fifty feet infront of him was gone, vaporized in an instant, and leaving nothing behind.

Kaz was breathing heavy, his whole body shaking, his arms dropping limply to his sides, and a small stream of blood falling to the ground from each hand. Smoke rose from his hand in thick trails, and his gloves were all but burned away, revealing terrible looking burn marks on his hands. "That....was how my powers first manifested, my first technique, and the one I can't master...Kiyoshi ikari....Holy wrath as my grandfather called it....." He said inbetween ragged breaths.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Kaiyo scoffed a light chuckle at Kazu's snarky reply. Lowering her head to one side as she did so though, she didn't want to offend him at any rate. The rushing air from the energy being condensed by the attack began spreading back against Kaiyo, fluttering her uniform against her skin as the girl stood her ground. Watching, patiently. Kaiyo didn't know this guy well enough to trust him exactly, and it wasn't so much about trust, as protection. So the girl stood motionless, her gaze fixated on the kid next to her, and her right hand hovering over her hilt. Just in case.

The blue lines glowed with a faint hue, it was like the armor Kaiyo had mentioned before in the noodle bar. The pattern was odd at the very least, in fact it was somewhat mesmerising. It made Kaiyo want to grab onto his arm to get a better look, but she knew it probably wouldn't be great timing to do that. Especially considering the pained expression Kaz was wearing; this guy really looked like he was pushing himself to the limit. There was a definite weight shift there, Kaiyo could hear it in the ground. The wave of energy shot back a relapse of condensed air against the small girl. Passing her by with the power of a small tornado. The girl's eyes widened with a genuine interest as she saw the dark blue sphere erupted forwards. The attack was oddly reminiscent of Kaiyo's on attack, though the girl didn't know exact rules for this ability, it appeared much like her own. Whereby anything with a lower reiatsu would be destroyed, but Kaiyo could for the moment only guess.

The girl's eyes wandered from the scorched earth towards Kaz again. The girl moved before her mind even properly registered the damage. An attack that caused so much harm to the user was a serious issue, and his reason for showing her, because she asked. The girl lurched forwards next to Kaz, moving her arms gently around him as she sat him down. Kaiyo remained ignorant of his burnt hands, she wasn't one to compare injuries. The girl had seen a fair few war wounds before, so now, they all just appeared as a big alarm bell in her head saying that person was hurt. Specifics were simple lost on her. The girl nodded at Kaz, smiling lightly as she stared straight into his eyes. 'Nice attack' a compliment. Of course it didn't exactly make up for the burning and pain and dead earth, but it was a minor help, she hoped. Kaiyo knelt down in front of the guy, biting her bottom lip for a second as she spoke. 'Let me help' There was a conviction in her voice, that really meant she wasn't asking. Kaiyo rummaged around in her pocket for a moment, a cream designed by the 12th squad, with the 4th squad. Sure, it stung a but, but most things that were good for you weren't nice.

The small round tub seemed almost too small to heal the burns on his hands; but it was strong stuff. Kaiyo moved her arms gently under Kaz's, moving his hands, palms up, and still smocking, in front of where she knelt. The girl gently un-twisted the lid and scooped up some of the magic healing cream in her two finger. Looking quickly into Kaz's eyes as she spoke, 'It won't hurt for long i promise'. Kaiyo carefully swept the cream over Kaz's hands. The girl smiled happily as she leant backwards, sighing lightly in the sunlight, before hopping back up to her feet. 'With any luck, it should stop the bleeding and heal your hands up a bit... but you might wanna keep the rest just in case'. Kaiyo spun around, and began inspecting more closely the damage of the attack. Though she was still wondering a lot about it. The blonde girl giggled lightly, 'So, your grandfather, he showed you about your powers huh?' she puzzled, leaning down to try and find anything green that had remained.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:15 pm

"No you don't have to.."Kaz tried to argue, but not haveing the strength to put up a 'tough guy' appearance, he let her apply the medicine. "OW! That st- OW!!" he cried out. After she was done, he flexed his hands, closing them into fists and opening them repeatedly a few times. "Ya know, that stuff may feel like someone is stabbing you in the hand but its great once the stinging goes away." he commented, as he watched her inspect the damage. He was rather impressed with himself, recalling the last time he channeled that amount of energy it nearly killed him. The thought made him smile with pride.

Her question was like a knife to the heart for him. His face paled as his expression went grim. "N-no...H-he doesn't have any powers t-that I know of." he said as he stared at the ground infront of him. "H-he just showed me how to c-control them. You see..M-my powers manifested themselves about ten years ago." He continued to speak, his voice getting quieter with each word. "...on 'that' night." he said, barely above a whisper.

He paused for a few moments. He wanted to tell her, but he couldn't. He never could talk about 'That night' to anyone, not even his grandfather. His hands started shaking and the expression of turmoil was on his face. He hated not being able to talk to anyone about what happened, He hated how his powers stirred hungrily inside of him at the mere thought of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Kaiyo stood back up straight and looked over to Kaz. Listening more closely to his answer. Her question had clearly hit a nerve, hell he was even stuttering an answer. Kaiyo kept her gaze fixated on Kaz as he answered, his eyes firmly resting on the blood stained ground in front of him. But, if his grandfather had no powers, then why was he naming his abilities. Oh...There it was. It was almost funny really, for nearly every superhuman and even quincy, each of them had a 'night' where everything basically turned to shit. Usually it was based around an uncontrollable surge of power, or even the discover of their powers, but nearly always, it resulted in a death. Kaiyo figured this night held his grandfathers.

Kaiyo hesitated in her step for a second. Unsure of whether to move closer to comfort Kaz or not, in the end, she decided standing so far away when talking about such a topic was just a little rude. The girl stepped slowly through the ashen ground, a small wind picked up the small grey and black petals; making them dance eerily through the air. Kaiyo sat down lightly on the ground in front of Kaz. Here eyes still wide with a certain trusting mellowness, and her smile still resting gently on her light pink lips. 'Want to tell me anymore about 'that' night then?' she spoke politely, half expecting this kid to say no. But Kaiyo was usually pretty good at getting information out of people, she just had that kind of face really. The girl's eyes fell back down to Kazu's hands, a pondering look for just a moment.

Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Kaz watched her cautiously. She was a strange girl, but he felt he could trust her. "It all happened ten years ago. You see my dad was an American, a military doctor stationed on the base in Okinawa, and my mom was a Japanese nurse that was working there. We lived on the base. I went to school off base though." he said, stareing at the ground. He reached back and pulled out his wallet. Opening it, and pulling out a picture of him and his parents. He looked at the picture for a few moments then handed it to her. "It was a day like any other day, that I could remember. My dad picked me up from school, my mom was home cooking dinner. We ate dinner like any other family. And I went to bed a few hours after dinner. Just like every other night. It was around midnight when my whole life changed." He paused, stuggling for a few moments before continuing. "Someone was knocking...no pounding on the door to our house. Who ever it was, they woke all of us up. My dad went to go see who it was, and my mom grabbed me before I could get down the hall to see what was going on. As soon as my dad opened the door, someone grabbed him and dragged him outside. That was the last time I saw him." He stopped for a moment to take a deep breath before continuing. His face was cold and emotionless. His body was tense.

"My mom.." he continued, "...she told me to lock myself in my room, then she ran to see what was going on. She stopped a few feet from the door. Thats when I saw the pool of blood outside the door. My mom screamed and started to run back to me, but she wasn't fast enough. A dark figure tackled her to the ground, Him" Kaz's voice went murderously cold with that last word. "I was frozen in fear, I didn't know what to do. And I watched and he butched my mother before my eyes." He stopped trying to wipe the streams of tears running down his cheeks, only to get frustrated and stop. The lines that had formed on his skin earlier were starting to appear, although faintly, again. Giving him a faint blue aura. "He laughed the whole time. He said terrible things. And laughed even more when she screamed. Her screaming drove me to action. I ran over and starting hitting him. That was when he hit me, a backhand nothing more, but it sent me flying backwards, and broke a few of my ribs. Then he went back to her, she screamed a few more times, then she just stopped."

"He stood up, and walked over to me. I couldn't move, I couldn't take my eyes off my mother. I knew she was dead, but i couldn't believe it...I remember thinks 'this is all a bad dream...i'll wake up any second now.'" He stopped again, this time longer than the other times. His eyes were focused on the ground infront of him. He flexed his hands, even though he didn't realize he was doing it. He took a deep breath and started again, "He grabbed me buy the hair, and started stabbing and slicing me with his knife...Thats how i got all these scars...and then well I don't even know how to describe it. I remember him saying 'what the fuck' or something along those lines...and he let me go and backed away. But the weird part was....I didn't feel anything, it was like something was blocking out the physical and emotional pain. I remember hearing a scream..no...more like a roar...It was me..then all i saw for a few moments was blue....I woke up a few days later at the hospital..My grandfather was there. He said i was going to live with him from now on. He didn't ask any questions...He just looked at me, like he knew everything that had happened. When he drove me off base, we based by what was left of my home. Half the house was gone. They never found enough remains of the murderer to identify him...but oddly my mom and dads bodys were untouched by the blast."

He sat in silence for a few moments.He felt strangely good, for telling someone. He still hurt, but not as bad. He looked up at her, and waited silently for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Kaiyo listened in a respectful silence, unable to even form words that could amount to any kind of sympathy she felt was required. It wasn't necessarily what Kaz was saying,it was how. It was much it seemed to affect him, just be re-living it, and saying it out-loud. The blonde girl simply looked down to the ashen earth, tracing her finger through the murky remnants of the soil. Kaiyo glanced up to Kaz. Accidentally catching his eyes in her vision, locked for a moment too long before Kaiyo looked away slightly. Her cheeks tinting a light rose colour as she spoke.

'Sorry' she mumbled, unsure of what else to say. Kaiyo paused for a moment longer, a lingering thought dancing along her tongue. Kaiyo's heard turned back, full eye contact kept this time as she smiled lightly. It was an odd smile though, filled with more emotion that just sadness could ever tell. 'Ya know...I was killed near here, stabbed to death even. Stabbed to death in the middle of a park, trying to save woman i didn't even know. My families all dead now. So, i guess you're kinda lucky you got this power...I'm not sayin' you're lucky about what happened, but maybe you should just...Look at it from the good point of view' she smiled. It didn't exactly say what she meant, but personal monitoring of her own words was needed. Kaiyo remembered very clearly the pain of dying, and was one of the unlucky few shinigami who did. A mission to her death site hadn't exactly helped, but...Well it put a few things into perspective for her.

Kaiyo bit her tongue. Leaning back a bit before jumping back up to her feet. 'So... I'm not sure if i should be killing you or not right now, but i guess i've never bothered with rules like that before, so it's your luck day'. Kaiyo tapped the hilt of her Zanpaktou lightly, shuffling her feet around where she stood.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Kaz felt like he had an enormous weight taken off his shoulders. She was the only person he had talked to about that night. He felt alot better than he had in a long time. He was watching her inspect the area, when their eyes caught each other, and lingered a moment too long. He looked back down at the ground in front of him, not sure what that look meant, it mad him nervous and edgy, but he liked the look all the same. What is this, I'm nervious and shy all of a sudden, he thought, and my face is getting hot..what the hell is going on?

He continued to look at the ground when she told her story, occasionally glancing up at her, only to quickly look back at the ground when he felt the nervousness coming on. He felt bad for what happened to her, but he knew there was nothing he could do to change the past. "I'm sorry for what happened to you. I understand what you mean though, thats why I vowed to use my powers to protect people. I don't want anyone to go through what I went through." He said, standing up slowly.

Kaz looked up at her wide eyed when she mentioned killing him. Fear gripped him as he spoke, "W-what do y-you mean? Why would you k-kill me?" He stammered, slowly backing away from her, ready to run at the first sign of danger. He didn't know if she was joking or serious, but hell if he was gonna take the risk. He knew he couldn't win in a fight with her, but he thought he could outrun her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Kaiyo giggled lightly, looking back over to Kaz with a re-assuring smile. 'Don't worry, i won't. I was just saying, i'm not sure about the rules on Superhumans really...If you were something else, then you'd probably be under the kill order...But you don't really seem like much a of a threat to anyone' Kaiyo stopped herself before she began a full blow ramble. The girl slid her feet around to face in Kaz's direction, making her body follow.

Kaiyo rubbed the back of her neck with her right hand gently, looking perplexed. 'So...What do you know about like...Hollows and Shinigami and stuff again?'. Another breeze rustles through the area, picking up the ashen flakes of dead earth in it's wake; making them dance quite absent mindedly through the air. Kaiyo glanced down to her white Haori in a mild horror, of course! Of bloody course! She would get ash all over the damn white thing...The wind very quickly became less poetic to the girl. kaiyo mumbled in annoyance under her breath, frowning as she flicked off the white coat onto the nearest free tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:30 pm

He relaxed a bit. So she's not going to kill me he thought, breathing a sigh of relief. He thought about her question for a few moments. He was just going to answer her, when she tossed her now ash grey jacket onto the tree branch. "Sorry, its my fault." he said in a jovial tone, trying his best not to smile (and failing). "But as far as shinigami go, your the first one I have actually met, so I don't know alot about them." he said, a smirk still on his face. "But as for hollows..well I know what I sense off them." He said, then he stopped to think for a moment before continuing. "I've seen alot of them here... Most of them are barely above animals. But a few...I sense nothing but darkness from them. Its like I sense a empty and never ending void in them...well that sounds weird..umm..its hard for me to explain what i sense. Each one has their own differences, but all have the same emptyness in them that they are always trying to fill." He said, looking down for a moment, a very somber expression on his face. Almost like my own powers.. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Kaiyo nodded slowly as Kaz spoke, his description of hollows was pretty solid. An impure soul defiantly had it's own kind of terrifying reiatsu about it. Hollows...They were told so repeatedly they were monsters, and killing them was the only solution to save others, it's true i probably was. Still, Raikou had changed things for Kaiyo, changed things enough for her to not act so quickly on such matters. Kaiyo opened her mouth to reply when her phone began to beep. A message From Soul Society.

The Captain had only recently sent questions to the central 46 on both Superhumans, Bounto's and Quincy. Weeks ago even. Some mgiht say it was unfortunate her reply came now.

'Captain Saiyouko, do not engage in combat with these beings. Please instead subdue and capture, then return them to the 12th squad for testing'.

Kaiyo read the message several times over. Royally pissed off at her new orders. The girl was torn, still glaring at her phone screen, as if the words would change by staring atthem for longer. Kaiyo would happily have left Kaz if she didn't know he'd still end up going. Now the order was out there, now it had been specifically made, someone else would find this guy and take him in if she didn't.

Kaiyo looked back up to Kaz, her eyes darker and deeper with a pre-emptive regret. 'Sorry Kaz...' she mumbled. Flash stepping faster than a blink of an eye to behind her new target. Least painful way for Kaiyo to knock out Kaz...As quickly as the captain had vanished, was she behind kaz, karate chopping the side of his neck to knock him out. It was that or a punch to the side of the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)   The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Transfer Student. (Open, plz pm me first)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2