The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all

Go down 
+7
Endarkened
Katsuo
Storm Kuri
Saroki
Kuro Crowe
Kuro
Leden
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Leden

Leden

Male
Number of Posts : 192
Quote : A True swordsman is strong like a tiger but a free as crane
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:55 am

*this area was the dorms of the Shinigami Academy meant for relationship building and Character development rp *

Last edited by Leden on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:19 am

Leden walks in to his room covered in white bandages. He hops on to the top bunk and lays back. He sighs in relief it was good to be off his feet. He wondered how Tozon was doing. He was in such bad shape members of the 4th division were called in to help heal him. He laughed to himself. Tozon was hopeless he was sure to use his cast to get girls. He was such a social butterfly. Then he thought about Kaiyo. He hoped she didn’t get in to much trouble with the teachers. She really looked out for them and they had gained a lot of real world experience.

The 11th squad ….know for being the greatest fighters in all the soul society…..i bet they kill the most hollows …I think I will submit my application to them.

Leden closed his eyes he laid his blade on his chest. It always made him feel calm and at ease. This brought his maid back to the strange woman who had looked down at him when he blacked out. He ran over it in his mine over and over. The sky was gray yet it seemed more than one color. This was too much for him to think about right now
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Kuro walked past Leden's door on his way to his own room. Pausing a moment, he wonders what caused Leden to end up with all of those bandages. He sighs softly and continues on towards his room without saying a word, not wanting to disturb others.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:11 am

Leden stretched out and turned over facing his window. the sky was bright blue with big fluffy clouds that flouted by slow. His body was was still in a little pain but he was feeling much better on the whole .

i wonder if i should take a walk ....i cant lay here all day i will go mad ...

Leden rolled over on his side and slid of the top bunk and walked over to his desk to put on his student Komnio . He took care to slip his arms in to the sleeves slow so he wouldn't increase the pain in his arms and shoulders. He stretched out once more before reaching for his blade. he strapped it to his back before walking out the room and down the hall.

i am really hungry i should grab a bite in the cafe

he continued down the hall passing by a few 1st and 2nd year girls. they smile at him a few of them turning to whisper about him. it was clear there trip to the real world had been the talk of the academy . Leden tried to act like he did not notices but it was stating to get on his nerves
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:37 pm

(OOC: XD hello im just trying to meet someone.... He is a nervous wreck and needs to know somebody!!!)

Kuro walked nervously down the hallway looking down at the books he was holding. "Library... It sounds like fun..." He walked out of the cafe, nervously shaking. "So many people.... I feel like I do not belong here..." He walked faster, There might be a good book or two on Kidou. As he was lost in thought, and flew backwards. He knew it... He ran into someone... He looked up terrified. "I am sooo sorry... I did not mean to run into you... I am just nervous... and I am new...and very sorry..." Kuro fell to the flow bowing for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Saroki walked out of her room, no bandages on, this was unusual because usually she would be covered head to toe with white bandages. *Sigh* So calm around here....I wish I would be given a mission already... She yawned a bit, scratching her neck slightly. As she walked through the hallways various students walked out of her way and looked at her, whispering to their friends. It was no supprise since Saroki was always making trips to the world of the liveing for missions and what not.

She soon made it to the cafe, she noticed a shinigami on the floor bowing to a fellow shinigami, probally some sort of accident, her expression still emotionless, she waited to see the outcome of this little situation.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:17 pm

((OOC: Shut up I know i'm a double-posting-idiot, but I have to! Is this thread dead? Is anyone going to post in it? Just asking ._.))
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 pm

(ooc: I will after the alliance thread. I try to stick to one rp thread at a time, not counting training threads.)
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:10 pm

((OOC: Oe, ok xD))
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:35 am

(OOC: I was trying to get him to know Leden though... I guess not XP) Kuro stood up and shyly went to the side of the hallway sighing. "I am such a klutz... No wonder no one likes me." Kuro sighed and leaned against the wall reading over his book of Kidou.
Back to top Go down
Storm Kuri

Storm Kuri

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Quote : I fight to prevail...
Registration Date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Storm wandered down the hallway, wile going to pass by Kuro. Storm stood in the middle of the hall way his eyes remained shut. "Hm." Storm mumbled and began to walk down the hall a little slow. Storms left hand rested on the hilt of his katana. When storm was about 5ft past Kuro he stopped to think and remember his past be for coming into the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Katsuo

Katsuo

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:35 am

Katsuo walked through the has with his sword and sheath stretched accross his shoulders. He looked at Kuro who was leaning against the wall, "Maybe, just maybe my instructor was right, maybe I may need a nerd to help me" but then out of the corner of his eye he seen Storm preparing the unsheath his blade..."You know that's probably not a good idea kid" Katsuo said as he quickly flash stepped back to back with storm, "But I'm pretty sure your not supposed to attack people who aren't paying attention" Katsuo said as he tilted his head back looking straight into Storms eyes and giving him a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:28 am

Draze wandered into the student area, and tried as quietly as he could to walk down the wooden halls. He had only been in Soul Society for a few weeks, and just as he got used to things, he had been picked up by the shinigami for showing signs of hunger. Now he was in this academy, were he was supposed to learn to kill things he had never seen or heard off, master things he thought was impossible, and save people he never knew. He was excited, yes, but his nervousness swallowed the excitement like he imagined a "hollow" swallowed a "plus"
He clutched his small knapsack,which held his new books, extra set of clothes, hygiene implements, and sword maintainance gear. That was another thing he did not understand. When he was picked up, he had been given a rushed explanation that Draze made little sense off. Apparently, his soul was a sword, and he would be getting it any time now. Draze felt as if the whole world was playing a prank on him.
He stopped. There were 7 or 8 other people in the hallway, lounging around, or discussing something. They all had swords buckled at their waists, and by the look o things, they had been using them too, as a few were covered in bandages. Now Draze's nervousness was, in turn, swallowed by morbid fear. He quickly found his room, a small and cramped affair, and darted in. Placing his measly belongings next to his floor-bed, he sat down with crossed legs, and placed his hands on his head. He needed to ask so many questions. Maybe the others outside would have the answers. With a sigh, Draze slowly walked out the room. Everyone seemed to scary and tough, but he did spot one person who seemed to be reading a thick book. From where he stood, Draze culd see the words "Kidc" spelled in red letters on the front of the book. He went over, meekly as possible, and sat across the hall from the reading figure.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:29 am

((Sorry fordouble posting, but I just want to ask. Is this the appropriate place to start wth a new charecter? I have never rped bleach before.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:26 am

((OOC: hey there Smile I'd suggest you start a post in the shinigami academy training area (if you put in the title that the topic is open people will likely join as well) Smile While this is a valid place as any to start your character- this thread hasn't been used since January- but it is your call entirely, if you were to carry on posting here i'm sure someone would join as well))
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:48 am

((OOC: I'd like to continue it on but maybe this on should be close and topic restarted in the right forums because this topic should really be in the academy forum and it flooded with OCC and yes i know this one is just adding to the pile but shhh!"
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:06 am

((Thanks very much! Ill start a new topic."
Draze watched the read for hours, and then went to bed, because the man seemed to ignore him completly.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

Male
Number of Posts : 11
Job/Interests : Beating people up and getting hurt in a fight
Quote : "My character made out of Pure talents,Brute strength and Pure skill"
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:10 am

Ryder watched everything outside of his window the wind calmly went inside his room and swept the ash like thing that covering his table.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:32 am

Nick sat outside the academy building on the roof outside his room. He picked the place right under the moon's glow, and picked up his violin. He began to play the softest tone, that seemed almost like sweet nectar to the ears. He fell into his music as the rhythm continued. Only the sound could be heard in the quite of the night and the cool breeze came in making the music that much sweeter.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:01 am

A soft trill echoed through the night air, that somehow silenced the sound of the violin, as if it overpowered the instrument.
Draze came round the corner, harmonica clenched to his lips. He blew gently, moving the harmonica slightly, to imitate a nightingale bird. Then he stopped.
"What is that horrible sound?" he said.
he looked up, and lo and behold, there was a young student attempting to play the violin!
he placed the harmonica to his lips, and blew again, creating a mournfull song that rolled through the night world like fog, easing its dark and beautifull presence through doors and windows. But mostly just swallowed the anoying violinist on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:41 am

sorry to say but this topic isn't active no more.

We moved it over here:
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/shinigami-academy-f28/student-dormitory-open-to-all-t1255-15.htm

would of thought you'd of read the other posts here Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all   Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Academy(student area ) open to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: