The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mid Night Snack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leden

Leden

Male
Number of Posts : 192
Quote : A True swordsman is strong like a tiger but a free as crane
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

Mid Night Snack  Empty
PostSubject: Mid Night Snack    Mid Night Snack  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:13 am

Leden was walking in the wilderness of the soul society on the edge of Rukongai. It was close to mid night and the main source of light was the full moon high above. The sky was clear and the stars where like diamonds spread out across the cosmos. There was a breeze that would blow by every few moments and send a ripple across the ocean of trees. At this point there was no path and leaden was simply following a hunch from a group of hikers he talked to back in town. He was told to keep heading north and he run in to something straight out a fairy tail

I don’t know why they woke me up for this ….and those creepy hiker guys should not just pop up on me whenever they feel like it…I almost punched the living day lights out of them

Leden yawned he was growing board of walking. He wonder how much longer it would take before he found whatever it was that would be so exciting to him. Not paying attention Leden trip over a root and when rolling down the hill. He rolled for what felt like hours but it was only 3 minutes he landed on his butt at the bottom of what looked like an old crater.

Dame my captain’s clumsiness is rubbing off on me

Has he looked up and his eyes widened, in the center of the creater was a large sleeping beast.

What in the world is that?

The moment Leden took a step close to it the beast seem to detect him. There was a loud roar as the beast stood up. It was a centaur looking hollow with glowing red eyes. It was brown with gold chains around its neck. It stood at 20ft and 10 feet long he looked down at Leden with his stone cold red eyes

Who dears disturb my slumber …aww a death god …well it has been some time since one of you kind has come this far

He looked down at the broken Zanpakuto and bloody and torn Shinigami robes and licked his chops and stopped his hooves. Leden flash stepped right in front of the hollows face and pulled his right arm all the way back and punch the hollow square in the face between the eyes. The hollow slid back about 15 feet.

You will pay for their deaths

The pain of the punch angered the hollow causing him to roar and let his Reiatsu explode out. A huge gust of wind blew past Leden .

This guy is going to be a problem

When Leden looked up the hollow had shrunk down to a normal size of 7 feet tall and his arms where now like blades . Leden had never seen such a power. The hollow jumped in to the air closing the gap between them within moments. Leden barley side stepped the 1st punch at his face and found his counter uppercut meet by the hollows forearm. Leden stepped in on his left and twisted his hips as he slammed his right elbow in to the hollow’s side. The hollow grunted and head butted Leden sending him sliding back slightly dazed. The hollow took advantage of this and turned around and horse kicked Leden with his hind legs sending him flying only to crash in to the ground below

Ok …this guy wants to play …I will show him why you don’t mess with the 11th squad

As the dust cleared the hollow looked down to see that Leden had removed his robe top and was looking quite menacing. He flexed his biceps right before he shot in to the air. The centaur hollow prepared for a strong frontal attack but Leden seem to disappear right in front of him. He felt the might blow of Leden’s right leg kick him in the back sending in flying forward. Leden flashed step in front of the flying hollow and punched him square in the torso the hollow spat up blood.

Not so tough now

The hollow smirk and punched Leden in the midsection with his right fist. Leden jumped back holding his midsection. A purple orb filled the hollows mouth. Leden looked up as the cero went flying at him. The purple cero sent a purple glow over the night’s sky. Leden forced himself to move left out of directed path of the blast but he was not completely successful

Dame it…..

He looked down at his left arm it was smoking and smelled of burnt flesh. Leden did not cry out in pain he simply started laughing. His eyes burned with anger as he started too walked towards the hollow. Leden’s face looked insane as he laughed like a mad man. Sweat rolled freely down his face as he was reaching his limits. He needed to end this fight now.

I am a member of the 11 squad your filthy hollow ….we don’t die easily

Leden yelled but it came out like a loud war cry as he rushed as the hollow putting all he had in this final attack. The hollow roared as he rushed as the oncoming Leden his blade like arms aimed straight forwarded aimed to slice the Shinigami in two. There was a flash as light reflected of Leden’s Zanpakuto and the hollows blade like arm. It was followed by a shock wave as there energy’s past each other. They stopped about 3 yards apart with their backs to each other. The hollow gave way 1st as his blood shot out his neck down to his right rib cage. The hollow grunted once before fading away

Dame you got me …you basta…

Ledens words where cut off as blood shot from a gash in his chest. His vision started to fad and his eyes rolled up in to the back of his head. As he lost consciousness he fell from the sky and landed with a load thud on the ground below. Leden was though son of a gun. As he laid there bleeding out, he him had a smile of satisfaction on his face.
Back to top Go down

Mid Night Snack
Page 1 of 1