The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Date Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Date Night   Date Night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:00 pm

It had been a week since Sumiko decided to stay with Tatsuya. Sumiko was initially surprised when she saw the accommodations that Tatsuya had when she first arrived, but she came around rather quickly. Tatsuya was happy that she was with him. With Sumiko around, all the thoughts he had about the Shihoin incident had all but completely vanished from his mind. Tatsuya was fortunate right now. Fortunate to have met Zamoreus, and fortunate that he let Sumiko stay with Tatsuya. Tatsuya was unsure on how Zamoreus would have reacted to Sumiko showing up, but Tatsuya hoped it would be in their favor. Zamoreus even created a gigai for Sumiko so that she could interact with others. Yes, both Tatsuya and Sumiko were fortunate, indeed.

The week went by uneventful. Sumiko's terms for being allowed to stay were the same as Tatsuya's. She would be allowed to stay if she provided protection for Zamoreus. Her healing abilities coupled with Tatsuya's fighting skills meant Zamoreus was well protected. A big selling point when Tatsuya asked if Sumiko could stay. Both of them would shadow Zamoreus through the days, just in case something should occur. Sometimes they would be gone until the evening. Sumiko had been in the big city for a week and had yet to see any of the wonders. Had Tatsuya been on his own, this would have not been a problem, but Sumiko was a bit more adventurous and lively. Tatsuya could sense Sumiko getting a little antsy towards the end of the week and decided he would show her a night on the town.

Saturday came and the day went on like any other day. Zamoreus was a very busy person, with things to do and places to be, but the day was considerably shorter than the others. With the free time offered up, Tatsuya decided to keep Sumiko distracted for a couple of hours while he figured out some activities for the evening. Tatsuya arranged for Sumiko to be treated to a relaxing afternoon at a luxury spa center with a massage and a bunch of other stuff he had no idea about. He was just assured by the lady on the phone that Sumiko would be well taken care of. Sumiko gave Tatsuya a big hug and kiss before she went to the spa center. While Sumiko was preoccupied, Tatsuya found an interesting activity to attend, with a little help from NIAS. Apparently there was a place that provided live tasteful entertainment. Tatsuya bought two tickets to some show called "Riverdance." He wasn't exactly sure what that was, but he was willing to have an open mind.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Sumiko asked when she saw Tatsuya dressed in a fancy suit and tie after returning from the spa, clearly in a more cheerful mood. "I figured we go out tonight." Sumiko's face brightened up even more when she heard that. "Well, since you seem to be glad about that, I'll wait for you down..." Before Tatsuya could finish his sentence Sumiko darted past him and headed straight into the closet to find a dress to wear. Tatsuya chuckled as he walked to the door, closing it behind him as he made his way down stairs. It took Sumiko quite some time to get ready as Tatsuya waited for her, but she finally came down, she looked exquisite while wearing a light blue dress. "You like it?" Sumiko twirled around to show Tatsuya the whole dress; Tatsuya simply nodded. "Wow, you look great." Tatsuya reached out his hand after he shook off his dumb guy moment. Sumiko giggled and took hold of his extended hand.

The evening went by pleasantly, before they went to the show they had dinner at some fancy restaurant NIAS had reserved for them. After the delicious meal, they arrived at the show. Both were amazed at the performance provided. The choreography and the music were simply fabulous. They were quite disappointed when the show ended. They were enjoying the show so much that the time just flew by. The entire theater had given the performers a standing ovation for the entertainment they provided. Even though the show ended they weren't ready to go back to their room seeing as it was still relatively early, so they decided to walk around the city. Tatsuya had mentioned Central Park to Sumiko, who enthusiastically wanted to see it. Tatsuya waved down one of those horse drawn carts and had the dirver take them to Central Park, where they got off and began to walk around, admiring the scenery.

OOC: We're in Gigai
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:17 pm

A soul ran into the park near a Horse carage. A hollow cried out with a firce roar running after the soul. The soul ran around the Carage and the hollow tried to jump over it but got it's foot stuck in the seat and brought it onto it's side. The soul looked behind him and saw the hollow in the moonlight. It appiered to be a Cheetah-like hollow with great speed.

With a graet leap the hollow was on the soul and bit down on is throut cuasing blood to spray everywhere. The cat-like hollow let out a mighty raor and began to eat her kill. After a few moments the soul was gone. She sat down and began to wash her face.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Tatsuya and Sumiko both felt the presence of the hollow as it got closer to where they were. "Tatsuya, do you feel that? It's a hollow." She looked up with a worried look on her face. "Yeah, I know what it is." He took hold of her hand and kept walking. "Well aren't you going to do something?!" She was surprised by his reaction of walking away. Tatsuya knew the hollow, he remembered it was Ren, but he wasn't sure how Sumiko would react if she met her. "Sumiko, it may be hard to do at first, but you can't be running to vanquish a hollow the second you feel one." Tatsuya looked down at Sumiko who was confused and disappointed in him at the same time. "What are you talking about, that's our duty as shinigami." Sumiko began to plead with Tatsuya. "I'm sorry Sumiko, but right now we are not shinigami. We are fugitives. That's how I managed to stay alive all this time. By not fighting unless absolutely necessary." Tatsuya looked at Sumiko as her disappointment in him grew. "You can do what you want, but I won't be letting souls get devoured by those monsters." Sumiko looked at Tatsuya with genuine anger in her eyes, something he had not seen from her, and something he thought he would never be on the business end of.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Ren had finished washing herself when she sensed something not far off. "Is it a Shinigami?" she asked to noone. Then she sensed a hollow. With a small growl she went to find it. The was a small boy at the other end of the park running for his life, litteraly. He looked behind him and saw a monky-like hollow chasing him. The hollow was right on top of him and was about to grab him just then the boy was gone. The hollow looked around confused and saw the boy in the mouth of the Cheetah hollow alive by the collor of his shirt. "Hey that soul is mine go find your own!" he shouted. Ren just stared at the hollow just waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:03 pm

"Now there are two of them." Sumiko snapped at Tatsuya as she reached into her purse for the soul candy she brought from Soul Society. "What are you going to do?" Tatsuya placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't touch me!" Sumiko pulled away. When she found the item she was looking for, she pulled it out of her purse revealing a "chappy" dispenser. Without warning she squeezed the dispenser head, making a soul candy pop out into her hand, which she quickly swallowed before Tatsuya could stop her. Sumiko quickly emerged from the gigai in her shinigami form. "You know what to do." Sumiko ignored Tatsuya and spoke directly to the artificial soul inhabiting her gigai. "Yes Ma'am..pyon" The soul saluted before Sumiko left in a hurry towards the hollows. "Sumiko, wait!!" Tatsuya shouted only to be ignored. "Give that back, pyon." Tatsuya quickly swiped the dispenser from the Sumiko's gigai and squeezed the head making another pill pop out. "TCHEH, I hate this damn pill." He stated before swallowing the pill and quickly emerging from the gigai in his shihakusho. "Hope I get there in time." Tatsuya left the two gigai behind without saying a word.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Ren placed the boy in one of the near-by trees. When she got back to the Monkey hollow could make of what to think of the Cheetah hollow. "You plan to save him for later?" he asked in a sniddy voice.Ren didn't say anything she went into a hunters crouch and the two hollows began to circle eachother. With a growl the monkey hollow leapt at the feline hollow.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Sumiko spotted the two hollows circling each other, apparently fighting over the soul of a small child. She flash stepped over just as the ape hollow jumped towards the cheetah like hollow. "Bakudo number 30 - Triple Piercing Beak Beam." Sumiko right hand glowed yellow as she formed an inverted triangle in the air. The points of the inverted triangle quickly solidified and fired three smaller triangles at the ape hollow slamming it and pinning it to a tree. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! - The frozen tundras hold countless corpses- the forgotten dead, fallen in battles long ago." Sumiko's hands started glowing a faint blue as she started a double chant after launching the other bakudo. "Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. - Now I summon a brave warrior to fight once more. Bakudo number 50 - Frigid Skeletal Prison." Sumiko drooped a skeleton cage over the cheetah like hollow to prevent it from escaping and then pointed her hand at the ape like hollow. "Hado number 33 - Sōkatsui." She shouted sending a massive blue wave of energy barreling towards the ape hollow, blasting it away. Sumiko then turned her attention over to the remaining hollow and began chanting the spell for another kido. "Hado number..." Sumiko was interrupted when Tatsuya arrived in front of her and grasped her outstretched arm. "That's enough Sumiko. This is not like you." Tatsuya softly spoke. "Out of my way Tatsuya. That hollow was fighting with the other one to decide who would eat the child." Sumiko had a pleading look in her eyes. "No, Ren would do that. Would you, Ren?" Tatsuya looked over to the trapped hollow.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:16 pm

"Nice to see you to Tatsuya. Is the kid ok?" Ren asked as she created Aura wings and tried to brack away from her prison. She sat down and humed a randome song. She would have to wait for the kido to go away or for Tatsuya to get her out.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:31 pm

"I'm sure he's fine, aren't you, kid?" Tatsuya addressed Ren before turning to the boy in the tree, who nodded slowly in a state of shock. Sumiko was just as shocked as the kid, if not more, as Tatsuya spoke to the hollow so casually. "T-T-Tatsuya." She finally managed to stammer out his name after semi-recovering from the shock. "Why are you talking to that hollow as if you are friends?" She asked Tatsuya, had walked over to the tree. "That's because Ren is a friend." Tatsuya answered Sumiko without facing her and holding his arms out to the boy, so that the boy could jumped out of the tree and into Tatsuya's arms. Tatsuya gently placed the boy on the ground and began walking back to Sumiko. The small boy clung to Tatsuya's pant legs as they passed the caged hollow. "Sumiko, go ahead and release her." He looked at Sumiko with trusting eyes as he rubbed the little boys head to coax him into letting his pant leg go. "WHAT?!" Sumiko startled the boy, who grabbed back on to Tatsuya, when he heard her yell out. "Y-you can't be serious. That's a hollow in there." Sumiko pointed out the obvious to Tatsuya. "Sumiko, have I ever given you any reason not to trust me?" Tatsuya asked softly as he rubbed her shoulder. "Well, no." She looked up at Tatsuya then back at the caged hollow. "B-but it is still a hollow." She tried to defend her position. "She hasn't hurt anyone. Please let her out of that cage." Tatsuya politely requested. "Bu-but, but..." Sumiko didn't know what to say until she let out a loud sigh. "Alright." She softly stated before snapping her fingers, shattering the kidou spell. "Thank you." Tatsuya leaned over and gave Sumiko a kiss on the cheek. Tatsuya turned towards his released friend. "Is that better, Ren? How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:30 am

Ren got up and walked slowly to the Shinigami not wanting to scare them. "Ah you know the usual, absorbing other hollows, trying to save inocent souls, Trying not to be killed by other Shinigami." she said while stretching. She popped her neck with a sigh, "So who's your girlfriend Tatsuya?" She asked in a playful maner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night   Date Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night
Page 1 of 1