The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing On An Actual Threat... (Solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Testing On An Actual Threat... (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Testing On An Actual Threat... (Solo)   Testing On An Actual Threat... (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:32 pm

This wasn't what Kurama was used to... He didn't like the thought of having to practice kido on live hollows. It was unfortunate that today, the day he had planned to practice a few new kido for his test tomorrow, was the day he'd been picked for routine duty in the world of the living. He was forced to improvise, using a series of bakudo to restrain small hollows and use them as test dummies.

"Bakudo #30! Shitotsu Sansen!"
Forming a golden triangle with his finger, Kurama shot three beams of light that pinned a medium sized hollow to an alley wall, slamming into its body in three places in a shape of an equilateral triangle. The skeletal, bird-like creature screeched as it realized that it had been captured by a shinigami. Its anger began to boil and it attempted to thrash about, unsuccessfully accomplishing anything but tearing at its own wounds from where the beams now stuck inside of it. Kurama could sense energy amounting inside of it, gathering as it rose up towards the mouth of the creature. He was completely surprised, he hadn't expected a hollow in such an early stage of evolution to be able to fire off any type of energy attack such as this. The hollow fired a white colored energy beam from its mouth that not only shook the area around Kurama as it sailed just over his shoulder, crashing into the other wall of the alley, but a high pitched note accompanied it. The note was at such a frequency that Kurama could have easily have been deafened if he hadn't been use to the sound of high pitched kido such as crimson melody. Another attack like that though and Kurama would have to worry about the wall behind him caving in rather than him being temporarily deafened.

He could sense another attack charging up in the creature's throat but before it could reach the beast's mouth, Kurama spouted off an incantation for an attack of his own. "Frozen shard from the arctic heavens, pierce mine enemy and spread your icy venom! Hado #49! Ice Bullet!" A shard of ice fired from his index finger and lodged itself in the hollow's throat. He watched as the area around the wound began to freeze, an icy blue color accompanied a deathly looking black hue. The attack ceased in its throat, being blocked by the shard and unable to release itself, it exploded then and there. The hollow's neck was completely destroyed, detaching the beast's head from its body. The creature disappeared, leaving only the beams of light that had held it there stuck in the walls. Kurama dismissed the bakudo and bowed towards where the hollow had just been executed. Its sins cleansed and its soul sent to its proper resting place...

He sighed with relief as he noticed the danger had ended. Kurama emerged from the alley and was about to start his search for more targets when his Soul Phone began beeping. He looked at it only to find out that more hollows were beginning to appear. "I swear if some quincy is attracting these things with their damn toys, I'll slaughter them all..." Kurama began to flash step towards where the next hollow was to appear. As it did so, Kurama fired two more kido, one immediately after the other with each index finger.

"Hado #49! Ice Bullet! Hado #49! Ice Bullet!" The shards flew into the creature's front two legs. The feline creature howled its cat-like roar as it attempted to pounce, only stumbling in the attempt. Kurama finished it off quickly with a simply slash of his now-drawn zanpakuto... The hollow disappeared, and the time on his soul phone told him that his shift was over...

(624/590) Good, now I'm finally done with this thing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Testing On An Actual Threat... (Solo)   Testing On An Actual Threat... (Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Would some one mind approving it? Also I have one hidden in the thread below:

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/earth-f24/undercover-investigations-sal-only-t1784.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Testing On An Actual Threat... (Solo)   Testing On An Actual Threat... (Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Aproved -Added to Bio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing On An Actual Threat... (Solo)   Testing On An Actual Threat... (Solo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing On An Actual Threat... (Solo)
Page 1 of 1