The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!)

Go down 
+3
Hadoland
Jiro Yoshihide
Niiro Sekkou
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!)   OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:40 pm

((Kinda late ehh...))

Kuroi was suprised to see such a brazen attack from a low class hollow. But then again they were hollows. Kuroi now had a new perdicament. The bala heading for him this was not good but he had to fight through it... Kuroi had to be spontanous and with a projectile heading toward him now he had no choice.

Kuroi dodged low to the ground, essentially ducking the techique but he used the low center of gravity to push off in a shunpo enhanced lunge, with the spear end aimed at Jaques stomache.
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!)   OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 am

(ooc: Mind if i join in?)

Jin got up from an unconscious state (ref:https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/karakura-town-f21/jin-s-revenge-on-le-muerto-t1917.htm) and stumbled a little. He shivered from the cold at night, seeing as he was missing the top of his robe and his leggings wore torn from the knee down. He noticed the fight not a block away, and began to jump from building to building towards the fight.

When he saw a man-sized hollow attacking a fellow shinigami , who he knew as Kuroi. He had a sudden realisation that that hollow was an Arrancar, a type of hollow he read about in the library. He knew he would'nt stand a chance, but he had to help Kuroi. Jin jumped at the Arrancar, and pulled out his zanpaku-tou, raising to a fighting position. He copied a feint technique he saw a few seconds ago executed by the Arrancar. He kicked at the Arrancar's head, but at the last moment, placed his reiatsu in his feet and stepped behind his opponent, still in mid-air. At this time, he drew his zanpaku-tou back and readied for a stab at the Arrancar's head (the back of it at least).

Last edited by poipoiguy on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!)   OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:41 am

((Im not sure you would wanna... required editsL you wouldnt know my name; you would be crippled by reiatsu imensiely(see the other rank 0 guys posts))
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!)   OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:29 pm

(ooc: exactly, regarding to the crippling. My character is being slowed down greatly, as his normal speed is ten times that of a normal human)

[ooc: REMEMBER WHAT THE ADMINS SAY ABOUT SKIMPY ONE-LINE POSTS!?]

Jin was trying his best to stay conscious and keep moving, but his reiatsu was waning from his last fight, where he used up almost all of it.

He managed to hit the arrancar with his zanpakutou, but he couldn't even break the arrancar's skin. The best he could do was leave a scratch on the arrancar's back and tear his suit.

(ooc: GET SUM !!11!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!)   OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMNOMNOMNOM (open- plz join!!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2