The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tired (open plz join)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Momo

Momo

Female
Number of Posts : 94
Job/Interests : when an obsession with death, becomes a way of life
Quote : Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate
Registration Date : 2009-05-22

Tired (open plz join) Empty
PostSubject: Tired (open plz join)   Tired (open plz join) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Momo was tired, she'd ran all around Sereitei for apparanately no reason aside from she was bored. The cool breeze was shooting into her red cheeks, cooling her down. The raven haired girl glanced around for a moment, slowly untying her shinigami top. Momo always wore a white vest top underneath, and it hung tightly to her body, unlike her usual attire it helped show off her figure. Momo slung her top on the ground and raised her arms in the air, stretching silently as she shuffled her feet on the ground, enjoying the cool air.
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : poetry, Musician
Quote : What you see is What you get
Registration Date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Tired (open plz join)   Tired (open plz join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 am

As he was sitting on a tree branch he glanced down at Momo Noticing her appearance.....

"You do know thats not very wise.... I mean walking in Seireitei By yourself at this hour you really should have someone walking with you to make sure you're safe... As he jumped down from the tree branch He walked towards Momo And Introduced himself"Hello my name is Hidoyaru Rishido I'm Studying the ways of becoming a Shinigami...
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Tired (open plz join)   Tired (open plz join) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:51 pm

"Wisdom is all very well, but it will get you nowhere if you do not take uncalculated risks." a voice said.
A young student stepped out from around the corner of a building and bowed to both shinigami. He loosely clutched his zanpakoto at his waist, like he wasn't used to it.
"Draze Borion, shinigami student." he said. "Now, to prove my point, I trust our dashing young lady enjoyed her evening out? While wisdom says no, wisdom can, and often is, be wrong." He smiled warmly. "Take risks, but always be prepared to protect yourself, and you will always be happy."
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tired (open plz join)   Tired (open plz join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:19 pm

((OOC:Rishido Hidoyaru not been active in a while, so i'm ignorin his post))

Momo turned round to both guys, her general un-bothered look flickering between either of them as she smirked at the late-comer. 'Draze huh?...I'm Momo' she nodded upwards as her greeting. Taking a step closer to the guy, 'And i don't think i need to worry about it', the girl smiled vaguely as she held out her hand to the guy, '6th seat of the second squad...and what're you doin out alone so late then huh Draze?... Taking risks but using protection i hope' she smirked lightly at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...

PostSubject: Re: Tired (open plz join)   Tired (open plz join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Kaoseu snickered from his perch in a tree. He hung upside down from the branch, his white hair falling around his face. "I could ask the both of you the same question. Nice to see you again, Draze. And I don't believe we've met, Momo. I'm Kaoseu Enjel, as of yet unseated Shinigami of the 11th Squad." he said, attempting a bow from his position and only succeeded in making it seem more relative to an upside down sit-up.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tired (open plz join)   Tired (open plz join) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:47 am

Draze kissed the hand offered to him by Momo, lightly brushing her skin with his lips.
He then turned to the snickering shinigami, who was trying to stop swaying from his impromptu bow. Draze bowed, "Greetings Kaoseu-san, i'm just out for a stroll." He then gently nudged Kaoseu's chest, and pushed upwards on his shoulder,attempting to unhook his feet from the branch above.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tired (open plz join)   Tired (open plz join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Momo grimaced vaguely as the guy kissed her hand; that was weird. Momo turned to the 11th squad guy, tilting her head as she stared in a mild confusion at his movement, 'Was that a bow or something?' she said in her usual cold tone. Still, the guy wasn't the usual 11th squad brute, but Kaiyo had been trying to change that kind of recruit since becoming Captain, so the shift wasn't too unusual, 'Kaoseu Enjel' she repeated with a slight nod upwards just to acknowledge the guys existence. Momo shrugged at Draze's reply, she couldn't even remember why she was out alone in the middle of Sereitei, although she did know what she wanted to do next. 'Pub?' she asked both strangers, leaning down as she tied her large uniform top around her waist loosely, finding the vest top a lot more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Tired (open plz join)   Tired (open plz join) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Kaoseu laughed a little and unlatched his legs from the tree. He landed on the ground on the balls of his feet and then stood up, having crouched his knees to absorn the impact. "A little hard to bow in a tree upside down. Like ta see you try it." he teased, then added, "Pub, eh? Sure, I could use some fun. Ya comin' Draze?" he asked as he placed his arms behind his head as was his usual habit when he was unwinding.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tired (open plz join)   Tired (open plz join) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Draze hiccuped. "Been there, Done that-" He looked down at his informal clothing, a white shirt and blue-jean like pants. The white shirt had small stains on it, the colouring of wine. "Got the T-shirt." he grinned.
"But I'm not nearly sozzled enough." he continued. "Which is why I should be heading back now, before I drink more. Thats what wisdom would say. If wisdom was a person. But she's not." he giggled a little, and then stopped. "Yah, back to the academy. Before I make a bigger fool of myself." he said with a grimace, looking at Momo. He bowed slightly in her direction. "I need the air, so I'll walk you two to the pub, and then say goodnight. Lead on" he gestured.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tired (open plz join)   Tired (open plz join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Momo shrugged complacently, 'I could if i tried' she replied casually to the tree bowing. Momo nodded lightly, ignoring the crazy academy students wine stains along his human clothes, more and more people had been sneaking off to the real world just to get their clothes. 'Okay, to the pub it is, you could handle one more drink, right, Draze?' she smirked lightly, showing up to Academy lessons drunk or with a hangover was not fun, and the teachers liked to pray on the students stupid enough to do it, Momo knew that much from experience.

Momo walked slowly along the dusty path, her hands resting in pockets as she sauntered at a casual pace, 'So, hows it going?' she said in a rather un-botheed tone, trying to at least make conversation with the strangers, seeing as one of them was her drinking partner for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tired (open plz join)   Tired (open plz join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Kaoseu merely grinned and fell into step beside Momo. He studied her different expressions and did his normal procedure of meeting new people, taking in as much information as he could glean from just the way a person acted. He made a bit of a scoffing noise at her question as he replied, "Slowly. I've been training my tail off or sleeping and eating. I needed a break, haha. What about you? How is it bein' a gigher-ranked seat?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired (open plz join)   Tired (open plz join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tired (open plz join)
Page 1 of 1