The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taming the Sands - Open to those who wish to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Taming the Sands - Open to those who wish to join Empty
PostSubject: Taming the Sands - Open to those who wish to join   Taming the Sands - Open to those who wish to join I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 am

Kuroi had been away for a while. An Extended Patrol in Africa, Just what he needed to soothe his nerves. Not only that, but the patrol in egypt had allowed him to practice controling more and more sand with his shikai. In a sense, He was invincable in a desert such as hueco mundo or the Sarhara.

Kuroi had been training hard, but now that he was relived and back in soul society he was teaching. Teaching kidou to the students who had little to no expericence. In effect a tutor of sorts. Kuroi had been teaching shinigami hopefuls to grasp kidou all day. Now it was time to unwind.

Kuroi walked out to one of the larger, and be cause of the frequented combat here, a barren and sandy place.

"This is probably the most sand in soul society" Kuroi mused.

Kuroi made sure that he was in a place where he wouldnt catch any fledgling shinigami in his shikai's power and decided to give it a whirl.

"Hakai Shinasai, Mudashu!" Kuroi shouted, making dust spray up as his undrawn zanpaktou elongated and started the familiar glow of his "life sand". Kuroi settled the sand and made it orbit around his feet, requiring little to no effort. He smiled, He would have fun doing during this training session even if he was by himself.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Taming the Sands - Open to those who wish to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the Sands - Open to those who wish to join   Taming the Sands - Open to those who wish to join I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Ri wasn't far from where Kuroi was demonstrating his talent. Ri had been wondering the area avoiding going some much need paper work for his squad, he'd left Izlar tending to it with the promised he'd be back shortly that was a few hours ago.

As kuroi released his zanpakuto Ri immediately felt his pressure and on instinict he shunpo'd from his wondering and appeared a distance away from kuroi but close enough to see.

It had been along time since kuroi had burst through the student dormitory door to forcefully heal Ri. Ri slowly started to walk close , examining kuroi's shikai ability as he walked. Clear his zanpakuto was of elemental class much like Ri how Kuroi's seem to be focus toward sand.
Back to top Go down

Taming the Sands - Open to those who wish to join
Page 1 of 1