The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* Empty
PostSubject: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 pm

The glistening noise of a hell butterfly waded through the soft air, pushed along by a gentle breeze as the creature landed in Kaiyo's open palm. That was that. Orders from the central 46, it seemed like they'd been hell-bent on giving her weak missions since her revival. Granted, any serious combat could easily kill her given her less than stable condition but Kaiyo had never held issue with going all out in a fight before. It had been a lazy few days, and paperwork was just starting to die down, plus judging by the tone of the mission denying it may not go down very well.

Kaiyo sighed lightly, pushing her chair away from her desk as she rose up to her feet, her white haori draping downwards as she stood. The familiar clinking of her Zanpakuto rattled at her hip as she stepped around her desk. Finding a rogue shinigami in the real world would be a bit of a hassle, but as the recording said. She'd be given some fun gadgets, and a full brief when she arrived at the gate. The moral implications of killing a once-was shinigami didn't seem to cross Kaiyo's mind as she appeared in a moment of flash stepping at the Senkai gate. All she had to do was wait for her latest partner against crime, and gear up. A lacking compassion towards others was starting to worry her, but of course it wasn't enough to detract from her mission. Hell, if she was lucky she might even get a decent fight out of it. That, or it would go to plan and they'd just bring back the rogue to the central 46..He'd probably die anyway.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Missions were such trouble, there was enough stuff going on in his mind as it was, but who knew it might be a good thing to get some steam out, and at least in the real world he would not have to worry about 'him' showing up anywhere, and he would too have a partner for the mission, so guess everything was just peachy, he would however have liked to know just who his partner was, it was such trouble when he was not told anything else then to meet up with his partner and get the details, how in the hell was he supposed to prepare for anything then.

He was a bit surprised to who he meet at the meeting point, he had not expected to see her again for quite some time, she was barely yet released from the hospital, and now on a mission, guess that was why he got no details, he would just be there as a backup should anything go wrong, that was to be expected, he was fairly weak compared to the captain, or many others in seretei, so just getting tagged along as backup, was not unmoral to him.
He walked up to Kaiyo "reporting for duty Captain" He looked neutral in his face, there was not much to see about him, he had been worrying, but he began showing that kind of face to people, it was his trouble, and he did not want to share it with anybody "what is our mission?"
Haru, the little spirit that had been following Lavi around was resting on his shoulder, but he was still only visible to Lavi, but Lavi had begun not to think further about it, as Haru was around him all the time, he just acted to the outside like he was not there, as all else would seem kind of weird.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:44 pm

The sounds of the busy street were drowned out by the music blaring into his headphones. Kazu was walking home from school, listing to the rhythmic drumbeats and guitars of american rock. His head bobbed in rhythm with the drums as he walked slowly back towards his apartment. He was was drowning the world out, and kept his head low, his face was overshadowed by his hoodie. He wasn't trying to hide his face, just the bruise on his left eye from the fight earlier today. His left eye was already black and blue, but he didn't care. The fight was meaningless, and he couldn't fight those idiots at his full strength without hospitalizing them. Idiots... he thought, maxing the volume on his ipod.

Before he realized it he was at his apartment complex. He glanced up at his particular apartment, Why did I have to pick the one on the tenth floor... He thought, letting out a heavy sigh. A slight smirk appeared on his face, and he looked around. No ones around.... he thought the smirk turning into a smile and he vanished from the spot he had been standing.

After a using Shukuchi a few times, he stood on the railing to his balcony. He was glad he left this door unlocked. Hopping down off the railing, He reached for the door, then froze in place. His eyes caught something that kicked him into fighting mode. The door leading into his apartment was cracked opened. I know I closed it before I left today.. He thought, his eyes narrowing. Silently he pushed the door open. He paused his IPod, took his headphones off and tossed them onto his couch. The first thing to catch his attention was the sound of running water. You have got to be kidding me, someone breaks into my place....Just to use my shower... He thought letting out another heavy sigh. He approached the door to his bathroom silently, only the sound of his fists clenching in their leather gloves. The sound of the water stopped as he reached the door. Anger and annoyance filled him, and acting on that, His kicked the door to his bathroom in. What he saw there made him freeze in place, and his eyes go wide. Before him stood a beautiful woman, possibly in her twenties, brushing her dark red hair, with a knife strapped to he thigh. Even as she reached for the knife, he still didn't move, one thing stopped his mind from reacting. She was completely naked. His face flushed every shade of red as she quickly turned toward him, knife in hand. He felt a small trickle of blood come out of his nose as she stepped toward him. His world spun around him as she took another step towards him. His world spun out of control, then darkened, as she closed within a foot of him. He had passed out, the last thing he felt was falling forward.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:52 pm

'Female, mid-twenties, long red hair, 7th seat of...' Kaiyo glanced up from her folder, 'It doesn't say her squad' Captain obvious. The man shrugged, peering back into the file on the woman. 'Sorry, i'm just delivering the intel' he mumbled, stabbing headsets into Kaiyo's and Lavi's ears as the Captain continued to read. Skim-reading it was more precise actually; Kaiyo only cared about the things important. 'Blah blah blah, dangerous, aggressive, highly skilled in combat, deceiving. Aha!' A smile toyed on the light pink lips of the Captain, slamming shut the file triumphantly as she re-adjusted the clicking in her ear. 'Reiatsu colour- red'. Another bleeping device was tussled behind her blue headband at the side of her head. 'What even is that?' she added, quite bemused by all the annoying things they made her do before she got back into action. 'Sorry Taichou, your recent health was deemed at risk so the 4th squad Captain requested the monitor to be placed on you during this mission'. Kaiyo glared at the man in question, passing him back the file of information before she turned back to Lavi. Ignoring the little trust the 4th squad Captain had in her ability to know when she was about to die.

Pressing the communicator in her ear, Kaiyo smile again'So partner, you ready to catch us a renegade?' she smirked, glad she'd had a fortunate pairing of her mission companion. Drumming her fingers along the hilt of her blade as her mind chewed over the information. The renegade was last seen in Karakura town, she was on the run and would likely try to hide out somewhere. Given she was the only Shinigami meant to be in Karakura, Kaiyo figured she could pick up on some trace of her fairly easily. The file didn't say much about what the woman had done to go against Soul Society though. In most cases it was never mentioned, rather it was just understood that it was bad and the rogue needed to be detained for trial. A trial which consisted of very few options; the maggots nest, death or banishment. Of course Kaiyo had no choice but to follow such orders, she had always been able to trust the ruling power to judge more fairly on the right and wrong.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:15 am

Lavi nods to Kaiyo, they the assignment was sounding pretty plain, search and capture, that was all there was to it, but he knew there was more than they were being told, there had to be, there was always more then they were led to believe, but that was just the way the central 46 did business, intel was always on a need to know basis at best "sure captain lets move, cant keep that renegade waiting can we?" He turned to face the senkai gate "so we just have to capture the rogue and pull her back by the hair if necessary" Lavi did not care too much about in depth detail here, he knew it would be the right thing to do, getting her side of the story too, and finding if it was just what was going on, but he had placed that behind him, orders were orders after all, and he just had to follow them and execute them to the best of his abilities and beyond, a thought got trough his mind, it was the real world, and now he was going there with Kaiyo, he was afraid it was not Kaiyo they should be afraid of getting hurt, it was more likely him that would end up on the hospital bed once more.
"Just tell me when and we will be leaving Captain" Lavi knew he was going to be holding Kaiyo back on this mission though, he was not nearly as quick as the captain, but maybe he could make up for it another way, he had been practicing a bit on that after all.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Consciousness slowly returned to his muddled mind. Why does m eye hurt, he thought as his hand reached up to touch his left eye, Oh yeah the fight earlier. His eyes slowly opened, glancing around the room. He was laying on his couch, a cold washcloth was on his forehead. What am i doing here? he thought. His vision was still blurred, but motion drew his attention. A figure came into his view and leaned against the wall across from him. As his vision focused me began to make out the figures details. It was a woman with dark red hair. She was wearing jeans and a tight black t-shirt that had a red anarchy symbol on it.

"About time you woke up, pervert." She said, flipping her black knife around in her hand. Anger washed over him as he remembered what had happened earlier, and he glared at her coldly. "Don't call me a pervert you thief." He said as he sat up. "And just what kind of thief breaks into someones apartment to use their shower?!" He said in an angry tone, not taking his eyes off the intruder. "I needed to take a shower. A girls got to stay clean." She said, grinning and winking, causing him to blush again. "Besides, You weren't complaining when you walked in on me." She said, pushing off the wall, and slowly, seductively walking towards him. "T-Thats n-not t-t-the point here." he said, His face instantly turning red as images of what he had seen flashed in his head. "The point is you broke into my apartment, and I am calling the police." He said starting to stand. For a split second she vanished, appearing again her face just an inch away from his. Shukuchi!?...no different....Shunpo?! he thought as she pinned one of his arms behind him, and brought her knife to his throat. "Your not going anywhere." she said, pressing he knife against his throat.

Kazu felt her reiatsu pass through his body like a jolt of electricity. He moved fast, grabbing her wrist and twisting it so the knife pulled away from him. He shifted his weight forward, pushing her off of him. But, her grip on his arm didn't break, and she pulled him down on top of her as she fell to the ground. Her grip broke mid-fall, as Kazu's jimmu flashed into existence. When they landed on the ground, Kazu had the womans knife hand pinned under his hand, and his other fist was coming down toward her face. She let out a scream and closed her eyes. The scream made him hesitate, and his fist hit the ground next to her head, cracking the tiled floor.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:05 am

Kaiyo smirked, 'Dragging a girl by the hair can sometimes make her even angrier' Though she wasn't totally opposed to the idea. The Captain nodded slightly, raising her hand in air as she flicked her wrist around a few times, the large Senkai gate slowly opening. The glistening golden light made the Captain squint slightly, throwing a quick salute to their informant as she wandered through. Karakura Town away!

Kaiyo appeared in the middle of the park, glancing around the girl took a moment to just breath. Even the air was different in the real world. Her hand traced up to her ear, 'Check, check, check...Ready for the hunt?' she grinned. The seal on her reiatsu was in place as usual, hidden beneath her bandaged torso the blonde girl did release a large chunk of her reiatsu. Enough to no doubt alarm their soon to be captive, before capping it again. It was merely a shockwave that any spiritually aware would be able to easily sense. That, and it might be easier to find someone who was running. Kaiyo ruffled the back of her hair gently, 'So, what do you reckon we should do?' she added casually.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 am

Lavi followed through the gate, he glanced around the park to get an idea of where they were. A park that was promising, they would be around the center of the city then, giving him the best way of finding the target, he did not feel all too well about the Kaiyo releasing that reitsu, it would give away that they were on the city searching for her "First we need to locate the rogue, give me a moment to try and sense the location of the most spiritual energies around, though she will most likely try to conceal her reitsu now that you gave away our presence" Lavi began concentrating on locating spiritual pressures, it was a bit of a problem as there was so many people with high spiritual pressures in this town, it was the perfect place to hide "but it might be to our advantage" He had a reading on the most of them, now he just had to pick out those that were the highest, now any normal superhuman would most likely ignore it or go to investigate it, but a rogue on the run would try and conceal their presence by lowering their spiritual pressure so they could not be tracked down, now where could she be, Lavi concentrated on keeping track of all the higher spiritual pressures, he was not very accustomed to it, but he had to prove himself useful in something, especially now that Kaiyo was back as the captain
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:45 am

His grip on her knife hand tightened, as a cold, merciless look passed over his face. "Next time, I won't miss. Got it?" He said, his own blue reiatsu flashing in his eyes. She nodded silently, and he released her hand and stood up. "J-just what the hell are you?!" she said as her walked towards the door to his patio. "Just a human, nothing more." He replied as his jimmu faded from existence. "And your a shinigami correct? Whats your name?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder at her. She had just stood up, shock still painted on her face. "Former-shinigami. I don't take orders from those corrupt bastards at the Central 46 anymore. And I am proud to say that." she said pride and confidence returning to her voice. "what do you mean? who is the central 46?" kazu quickly replied, he had heard the term before, but, sadly had no idea what it was. "The central forty six, is the ruling power in soul society. They make all the descions about everything. They the ones that put an order out several months ago to capture humans like you. For no reason i might add. I think they just wanted to see if any of you humans were strong enough to be a threat to them. Your pretty strong, I'm surprised they haven't put a kill order out for you yet." From the way she spoke, kazu thought she could have been one of his teachers. "They also....put..." She said, pausing a brief second to take in a deep breath. He could tell that what she was about to talk about troubled her deeply. "They also put out capture or kill orders out on shinigami that don't agree with their way of thinking. The lucky ones are killed out-right. The rest go to the maggots nest." Her whole body shivered when she mentioned the maggots nest. Kazu didn't even want to think about something that made a shinigami shiver like that. "Oh! sorry i go off the subject....You can call me Scarlet, everyone else does....did.. It a nickname because of my hair. So whats your name, kid?"

"Kazuhiko, Just call me Kaz." He said, when suddenly both of their eyes went wide. He felt the pulse of reiatsu, and froze. He knew that reiatsu, and instinctively his hand reached up and traced the scar on the left side of his face. He heard her mumble incoherently, then she turned and rushed out his patio door. He felt her Shunpo off the balcony. He didn't need to be a genius to figure out what was going on. Kaiyo is here to capture that woman... he thought, then something she said echoed in his head. '...those corrupt bastards at the central 46...' maybe they put an order out....
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:39 am

Kaiyo smirked lightly, it was pretty obvious that she and Lavi had opposing idea's on how to catch this renegade. In the interest of making her partner feel equal, Kaiyo waited for him to try and find the woman. Speaking lightly over him as her eyes traced along the skies 'She was already hiding, and people who are afraid make more mistakes and they give off a different kind of reading' Her own high reiatsu made it easier for Kaiyo to locate others, of course she spoke about such matters in almost animalistic terms. Her idea was simple though, people who are running spend less concentrated effort on hiding their whereabouts, over escaping.

Kaiyo rested her body weight onto her left leg, running her hand quite absent-mindedly through her hair when she noticed something. A flicker even, in fact she'd noticed it before, but only then did it form into a fully functional notion. Her initial release saw a fluctuation in all spiritually aware, the flash of panic that had revealed one of her favourite superhumans. Kaiyo assumed it was natural though, as far as she knew Kazu lived here, so of course he'd be around. The captain began to bounce up and down in excitement, her first mission back and it was pretty much a game of cat and mouse. Kaiyo flash stepped onto the rooftop of the nearest building, her vision still scouring the skies. 'Let me know which way' she added, speaking into her headset.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Lavi was able to pick up two disturbances in the air, one was on the run right away, but the other was more like a disturbed one, but there was little time to think, the one on the run would most likely be the renegade, but the other could also be, there was that possibility, he they would have to split up, kaiyo would have the best chances of catching the person on the run while he checked out the person that seemed more disturbed "north moving quickly away from our position, that have to be the renegade, I caught another one, but i doubt it is the renegade, but ill go investigate that, you go after the one on the run" It felt weird that he was the one giving out orders when Kaiyo was superior to him in every way, but he did not have time to just stand around and think, they were hunting a wanted renegade, he would have to wait with thinking till he was back in seretei with the renegade captured.
He used shunpo to quickly get through the streets, but he was still keeping up concentration to keep track of the two pressures, if he let them get away, it would be hard to track them down again.
He arrived at the balcony where he had first felt the two presences split ways, and scouted around to see what spiritual pressure there was here.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:24 am

He ran out on the balcony after her, but she was nowhere to be found. Her words still echoed in his head. What did she mean by the lucky ones.... he thought. He shook his head, forcing his mind to focus on what was going on. He knew that kaiyo was coming this way, they would have to in order to follow after Scarlet. He smiled as an idea ran through his head. Okay Kaiyo...you want to issue a challenge like that... he thought raising his reiatsu its max levels. While his power was climbing he used Shukuchi to get onto the roof of his building. He left his power at his maximum levels for a few minutes, scanning the area and waiting for the shinigami to get closer. He took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly, at the same time he forces his own reiatsu down to barely human levels, and waited. He knew in order for them to get to Scarlet, the had to pass him here on this roof, and he would be waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:08 pm

The Captain vanished in the instant Lavi gave her the directions, Kaiyo stopped on the nearest rooftop when Kazu released his reiatsu though. Halted by his reasoning, she'd figured he was around, but flashing around his energy like that meant he had to be involved somehow. The blonde girl was just a few buildings away, from the balcony, which meant Lavi was a lot closer to where Kazu was, providing he hadn't moved. 'Superhuman your side, should be friendly though' she spoked in a hushed tone into her ear-piece. Capping her own reiatsu so small she would be barely noticable the girl stood motionless on the roof for a while longer.

As fun as the chase always was, setting a trap had always been quite interesting. 'I'll try and scare the rogue back your way' In fact it was less of a trap than a diversion, but that was by the by. All she needed to do was get on the other side of Scarlet. The rogue shinigami was just ahead, she could sense her already, the woman admittedly had a fair amount of speed, but it was nothing a Captain couldn't keep up with. Kaiyo slowly stepped forwards, her foot lightly brushing the rooftop as she vanished from sight, flash stepping across the town in a matter of seconds. She'd gotten ahead. Still unable to see the woman, and too lazy to get an exact location, Kaiyo released her reiatsu again. The burst of energy radiating like a shockwave through the town.Kaiyo let it out longer before capping it again. Still on the roof of a building, she tried to sense if Scarlet had turned around yet.A smile played along her lips, almost hoping the woman had the nerve to carry on towards her.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Lavi felt the energies surge trough the air, it was like they were trying to lure each other out, using reitsu to intimidate the other, a very rash and head on method, Lavi preferred subtlety over that, so watching how it would turn out would be his best course of action at the moment, a superhuman was issuing a challenge, but the question was if Kaiyo was going to accept it, the main objective was the rogue, so ignoring the superhuman could do good, but then again it might also irritate it.
Checking on the superhuman could make sure it would not become a problem later, but kaiyo's order changed Lavi's mind, capturing the renegade was top priority, turned towards where Kaiyo had released her reitsu, and then got on the move again, Kaiyo could handle her alone no doubt, but it would be quicker if she had help to corner the renegade.
"I am moving towards her, if she decides to change direction notice me"
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:03 am

Everything was going according to his plan, at least he thought so. Until Scarlet crashed into him from behind. She had crashed into Kaz in mid-shunpo, and her sheer speed alone sent him flying across the roof of the building. He rolled several times before finally stopping at the opposite edge of the roof. "Oh my god, I am so sorry!!" she exclaimed, rushing over to help him stand.

Kaz wasn't sure what to do now, they were both on the roof and the shinigami were closing from both sides. From what he estimated they had roughly a minute or two before they would arrive. "Let me ask you something." He said as she helped him to his feet, "Just what did they try to make you do that made you leave?" She remained silent for a few seconds, her face twisted in response to her emotional turmoil. "They sent me to...." she started to say, but the hesitation in her voice made her stumble over her words. She took a deep breath before she continued calming her emotions, "They sent me to kill an Old man who runs a dojo on okinawa. But I couldn't, he reminded me of my grandfather from when i was alive."

She continued speaking, but, Kazu didn't hear her. His whole world froze, the central 46, according to this woman, sent her to kill his grandfather. He didn't even let her finish speaking, holding up his hand and signaling her to stop. "Thats all I need to know. Lets allow these shinigami to get here, and settle this." He said, his voice sounding empty and hollow. He pulled the hood up over his head, pulled his gloves tight onto his hands, stuck his hands in his pockets, and waited. He knew the shinigami would be here soon, and he wanted some answers. Underneath his gloves and his hoodie, faint blue lines began to appear on his skin, and his eyes began to give off a faint blue glow underneath his hood. His emotions were fueling his powers now, but he didn't care. He wanted answers, and he was going to get them.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:10 am

It had worked, the shinigami had started back-peddling towards Kazu. Kaiyo smirked lightly to herself, leaping from the rooftops with the agility of a cheetah the blonde girl added an extra flip, her sheer excitement almost un-containable as she skidded gently along another rooftop. Her spidey-senses tingling as she noticed something. The stationary energies of Kazu and Scarlet, that was almost definitely not a good thing. Kazu wouldn't be able to understand these orders, and a double-team wasn't the plan.A tingle of guilt spread along her spine, Kaiyo couldn't hurt Kazu again. The Captain shook it off, she was just ahead of Lavi after stopping. 'Superhuman and Rogue no longer mobile, probably not that friendly either, lets move in together' she finished.

Trying to time it so they'd appear either side of the two at the same time, Kaiyo let out a slow breath before flash stepping in a single pace forwards. Appearing in a matter of seconds behind the red haired shinigami. Kaiyo's hand hovered at her waist, ready for action. 'Don't move' she ordered. Trying to see how they'd both react.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:26 am

Lavi appeared at the roof a little away from the group of three now, he was not sure what he could do here, he decided to stand ready to interfere, the superhuman was not supposed to be part of all this, so maybe he would have to pull him away should things escalate, however from what he could hear from Kaiyo before, this superhuman was known by her.
Lavi was not sure what to do in the situation, so far Kaiyo seemed to know what she was doing, but surrender was not something he saw happening at all, the renegade was not going to return, that was something Lavi was sure of, but who could blame her, if she returned now she would most likely be executed or something worse.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:21 am

Her hand shot towards the hilt of her knife when the two shinigami appeared. In a flash his hand was gripping her wrist. The only thing stopping her from drawing her blade was Kazuhiko's grip on her wrist. "Lets try to resolve this without violence." He said loud enough for all four of them to hear. Leaning in close to her he whispered to her, "When the opportunity presents itself, you run. And don't stop running, no matter what." She looked at him, puzzled and confused by his action. "But what about you?" she asked, whispering. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." He replied with a smile. He knew the if a fight were to break out he could only hold his own for a few minutes, If he was lucky. But still he gave her a confident smile and nod.

His gaze shifted from Scarlet to Kaiyo, His eyes narrowing but his tone remained freindly as he spoke. "So, Captain Kaiyo, What brings you to my part of town? And i see you brought a friend." He added, motioning his gloved hand toward Lavi. "Have you come to join the party?" He asked giving her a false smile. He knew she would be able to read through his facade, but still he had to buy some time to formulate a plan, and possibly move the inevitable fight away from his apartment complex.

(( OOC: Sorry for the late reply. Lost my muse for awhile, but got it back now, LOL))
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Kaiyo's gaze narrowed in on Kazu; as if anything would happen without violence in this situation. The girl's ears pricked up as he whispered something to the rogue, it was useless, she couldn't out-run a Captain anyway. As Kazu spoke, Kaiyo kept her eyes on Scarlet, speaking slowly so as not to be caught off guard. 'Well, we just came down on some business, that doesn't really concern a superhuman' Her own voice was friendly enough, but her resolve remained. Kaiyo's right hand relaxed, dropping back to the side of her body as Kazu tried to goad Lavi into getting in closer.

The short blonde Captain took a tentative step closer. Of course kaiyo didn't know what the woman had done, but that was of no concern to her. To be so resolute in her want to help others, Kaiyo needed the Gotei 13, which meant she'd follow their orders and trust their judgement. If they said this woman was a traitor, then she was, and Kaiyo would begrudgingly go through her friend to stop a woman who might end up hurting others.

Kaiyo wasn't standing aggressively, and didn't even look ready for combat. Whether or not she actually was, was a different matter, she was trying to resolve this as Kazu had suggested; for a while longer at least.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:38 am

Lavi could feel the tense energies going trough the air, it seemed Kaiyo knew this super human, that was most interesting, such relationships could work in his favor in the future, even though it did not seem like a friendly relationship, it could still prove useful.
Lavi crept a little closer with a dew steps, he did not want to take too much attention, he would merely act a small part of all this, or atleast that was what he hoped, it would prove easier that way as kaiyo was the strongest there.
Though he knew he could not breathe easy, as the renegade could try to run at any moment, so he was ready to move at a short moments notice to intercept the renegade should she attempt to run away from the scene.
If it stood to him he would simply kill or knock out the superhuman for getting in the way, it would be so much easier, but it would also cause allot of trouble later on should the rumor get around somehow.

For now he would let Kaiyo do it her way, but if things would fail he would have to result to violence quickly, he was not about to let a renegade roam free like she wanted.
He knew Kaiyo was ready to take the needed action should the need arise, but again she had a weakness for getting soft when it involved people she knew, so he could only hope that Kaiyo was not friends with the superhuman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*   Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life of the Party- Strange Meetings *Denno & Kazu*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: