The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Straight to training, Nick's entrance [Solo][complete]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

Straight to training, Nick's entrance [Solo][complete] Empty
PostSubject: Straight to training, Nick's entrance [Solo][complete]   Straight to training, Nick's entrance [Solo][complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 am

Nick entered the building Zanpaktou in hand, but still felt uneasy about his skills, cause even though he was very intelligent nothing could prepare him for an actually fight than some experience. When he walked in he pulled his robes tighter hiding the frilled shirt he was wearing underneath. Nick was never one to wear what everyone else was he always liked to dress as elegant as he felt, he wasn't an uptight person, or over confident it was just that as a performer he had to always dress to impress and he loved the suits and frill. As this was his first training experience since joining the academy, he kinda just wanted to get the feel of it, before he actually started to go all out and start sparing with someone. This was more of like a test run for him, and he was completely comfortable with that.

This wasn't just a chance to train, but also a chance to make new friends, and or acquaintances. He looked at the people all around him, but the majority looked busy, so he leaned against the wall, and placed his violin gently on his shoulder he pulled the bow from the loop around his waist and started to play. He played quietly and timid, afraid of how it would effect the people surrounding him. Even though he was a performer, and had a lot of experience playing in front of a crowd he had never performed in a training dojo and didn't know how they would react. He didn't want to be hated for his music, but if ever confronted on it he would get extremely defensive, which might in turn cause a fight.

"I guess I'll just wait here. I hope this doesn't bother anyone?" he said to himself as the tune grew louder. After awhile he realized that some of the other students where watching him. He looked around slightly embarrassed, but continued playing the violin. For some reason he couldn't explain, the music helped him be at ease, and it actually increased his focus just before a fight. He began to speed up the song making its sounds fill his being with a fighting mood, which he hoped he might have the same effect on some of the others.

After playing for awhile he had began to feel closer to the weapon in the violin. He drew his sword from inside the violin and began to get a feel for the grip of it. He began to go through some strict strength training. He no longer cared for what anyone else thought he kept his focus strictly on getting stronger. It was always a goal of his, to get stronger, If this war was going to continue he didn't want to be one of the tomb stones at the end.

He felt that through the training he was doing that he wasn't really connecting to his sword. He put the sword back into the violin and sat down with it "What's wrong, why do I feel like were not really working together on this." Nick closed his eyes and strummed the strings of the violin. In the midst of his mind he seemed to feel a spark with every note he made. Even if everyone stared at him funny because of him playing it, it seemed to be that he could only connect with his zanpaktou on a intellectual level which was shown through his talent with the violin and its anatomy.

He stood playing the violin loudly and with passion, if this was how he was going to get stronger and connect with his sword than why should he hid it. He closed his eyes and fell deep into his music the spark grew, it ignited and burst through as a flame consuming him, surrounding him in colors. Every note was a different color and every song was a beautiful work of art. For a instance in that song he could see an image forming, but it went away just as quickly as it came. At the end of the song he instinctively bowed, and opened his eyes as he heard some of his fellow students clapping, and cheering.

Last edited by Nickolas on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Straight to training, Nick's entrance [Solo][complete]   Straight to training, Nick's entrance [Solo][complete] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Just by playing he felt closer to his zanpaktou. He knew that just being closer intellectually wasn't enough he still needed a battle. Just as he had begun having those thoughts a much stronger guy walked up clapping slowly."You seem to be very talented, musically that is, but what about in combat?" The stronger guy looked at Nick waiting for the answer.

"I don't know I've been wanting to check it out, would you like to be the one to test my combat?" Nick now gripped the the neck of the violin in a different position. "My names Nick, Nickolas Sane. What should I call you?" Nick stood there already thinking of strategy's on beating this guy.

"You can call me sensei, I'm the instructor. Nice to meet you Nick." As soon as Nick heard this he fell into a bow, shocked, but not completely he kind of thought that if this guy looked strong he must be. He came up from the bow, and smiled he was finally going to be able to test his fighting skills and maybe his zanpaktou will find this just as connecting as the music he played.

"Alright, Sensei. Lets do this." Nick took his fighting stance which resembled his violinist stance. "I have already gotten my zanpaktou, and now am just trying to build a connection. Just so that you understand that I am already on good terms with him."

Last edited by Nickolas on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Straight to training, Nick's entrance [Solo][complete]   Straight to training, Nick's entrance [Solo][complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:07 pm

"That is fine I can guarantee that our strength is still far apart, student." The Sensei ran at him head on. Nick saw it and used his contorted stance to spin out of the way. Nick could feel an angry growl within his zanpaktou, So thats what you want, no thats what we want to clash weapons. He then turned to face the instructor, and ran at him head on jumping at the instructor bringing his sword down on the instructors, but when the swords clashed Nick performed a move flipping over the instructor and throwing a kick at the instructors shoulder. The instructor laughed and blocked the kick "I see you are beginning to become bolder in your attacks while still keeping you mind working on combo's so you are just as intelligent with a violin as you are with a blade.

"Well this is what my zanpaktou wants, he back flipped out of kick and landed in a handstand. I have been with my zanpaktou long enough to know its moods and when I evaded that first strike he got angry, but i know now to bring my all. Nick began to spiral turning his legs into a kicking windmill as he threw those kicks at the instructor he used one hand and put his zanpaktou in his mouth. He pushed up from the ground and brought the blade up toward the instructors body he happened to cut the instructor's clothes, but tha was it. He turned his aerial into a spin placing the blade in his hand and clashing with his instructor's.

"Impressive." he pushed Nick back with his sword but Nick knew he had to keep the momentum going so as he was tossed into the back wall he propped up his legs and pushed off from the wall and brought his blade down on his instructor's, and he could feel the zanpaktou be come pleased with his work, growing a little more connected with each slash of the blade. Nick preformed a handstand while the swords were still connected and as the teacher forced his blade up Nick was pressed to the ceiling right where he wanted to be he force himself tight against the ceiling and pushed off from that forcing himself to push the instructor towards the floor, but the instructor stepped back from the push and Nick flew into the ground and pushed towards the instructor throwing kicks. The instructor continued to block the kicks and keep moving back. Nick than pushed his kick toward the instructors face when his back hit the wall the instructor moved his head to the side and the kick hit the wall breaking it, around the area of the instructors face. The instructor grabbed Nick and threw him into the ground. "Very good I am completely impressed how does your Zanpaktou feel about your performance?" Nick then saw a flash and he was there Standing in the middle of a desert with a thunder storm, lightning striking everywhere and there he was The one that was barking at him on a stage. It sat there with a smile on its face, but a twisted smile of joy, and insanity.

"He enjoyed it, Thank you sensei." The instructor let him up and Nick shook his hand. "Sensei I would like to talk to you about what i just saw."

"What was it you saw?" The instructor sat down and offered Nick a seat. Nick sat down and looked at the instructor as a woman came and brought them some tea. Nick took the tea from the woman and he put the sword back into his violin.

"Well its weird I wasn't here it felt like I was in this completely other world." The instructor looked at him curiously, but like he some what understood, so Nick continued "Well Um I was in a desert and there was this huge lightning storm with a single lightning wolf standing right in the middle."

"Well it seems to me that you just visited your inner world for the first time." Nick looked at him confused. "For having your zanpaktou for so long it was only a matter of time that you would visit the world. The inner world is where your zanpaktou is, its a place inside you were the zanpaktou resides, that is also the place were you will get your shikai, and were you will learn his name, and the name on his attacks." Nick looked even more confused. [color=cyan]"Your zanpkatou has two stages, Shikai, and Bankai, but you will find out when you reach that level, and the stronger you get the more you will learn about him so just continue to grow stronger I'm sure you will be able to achieve it. "I have to go now, but come back if you have any questions." Nick bowed to the instructor as he left. Now I need to learn your name, lets go train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straight to training, Nick's entrance [Solo][complete]   Straight to training, Nick's entrance [Solo][complete] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Straight to training, Nick's entrance [Solo][complete]
Page 1 of 1