The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leden

Leden

Male
Number of Posts : 192
Quote : A True swordsman is strong like a tiger but a free as crane
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) Empty
PostSubject: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:08 pm

located on a hilltop at the edge of the 11 Squads headquarters. the space is nice and opened with lots a room to move around
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Shinji walks on too the grounds and starts to whisltle as he waits for Leden to show up for there sparing match,he though I wonder how strong he is he must be very strong since he took three ceros hmm.Shinji thought,he was starting to get very excited.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Leden walked on to the hill and removed the top of his outfit exposing his chest. he preferred to fight with out any thing restricting his movement. he pulled his Zanpakuto from its case. in his right hand he held his Zanpakuto in his left its case *

i am very excited about this

* the wind blew over the hill top making the green grass look like sea of green waves . brimstone stood look there taking in the moment and enjoying the excitement *
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Shinji im am as well lets hope you are as strong as i think you are and not too weak.Shinji said in a excited tone.Shinji then pulled out his zanpactou and placed it in his right hand and left it sheet on his back.Shinji thn said you can make he fist move and this is not a killing fight so i dont wont to kill you and dont kill me but we can use deadly kido just dont hurt each other too much.Shinji said.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:42 pm

kido is find by me ...lets go

leden rush at Shinji. his hole demeanor had changed with in a split second. the calm friendly giant had a look of pure lustful excitement . he covered the grown between the two of them with in a moment. the grass around him prated as he was moses and it was the red sea as he moved *

leden stop on his right foot and bout 2 and a half feet from Shinji ...swinging his left (case )up across at the right of Shinji face. he followed this stepping back on his left and dropping low to slices out with his right (Zanpakuto) at Shinji midsection

leden movements were very strong and balanced with the gracefulness of his attacks. he fought like a savage animal but had manifested the control of a developed swordsman
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Shinji took Leden first attack allowing it to hit him in his face and using it to help him to dodge his second attack.Shinji said wow great your an excellent fighter.Shinji expresson on his face turned very evil and sinister.He than charged at Leden and when he got to him he jump up in the air coming down with a kick.If that attacked miss he got up and swung his zanpactou downward.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Leden stepped back on his right leg side stepping the kick as it came down and then back on his left so he was facing Shinji . he lifted his right (zanpactou) up on a horizontal angle to blocking Shinji follow up attack. he then countered by stabbing up at Shinji exposed chest with the base of his zanpactou case (his left ). leden arced his zanpactou (his right) readying it for a counter attack

you are not bad your self

* brimstone had a huge smile on his face. he enjoyed fighting, the rush , and enjoyment of pushing your self to the limit. his body was starting to remember how to move. to him fighting was a dance the required your mind body and soul
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Shinji grab leden sheet with his left hand.Shinji said haha got you now.Shinji said as he threw a kick at Leden torso.The wind was blowing upward making the grass look like a sea of green waves.Shinji thought this was a butifull sight.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:27 pm

leden bent over and stepped a few feet back from being kicked in the torso. he started to laugh. the pain felt great and awoke something in him that hadent been there since the coma. he stoop up slowly and cocked his head to the side *

thank you

* leden dropped his zanpactou and its case and ran at Shinji. he ducked right as he swung at the right Shinji face with his left fist . he followed with his right elbow at the left side of Shinji rib cage. he stepped back on his right and sent his left knee up in to Shinji lower mid section.

* ledens hand to hand combat was very militant mixed with years of kick boxing. he was was strong but focused. he was really enjoying him self right now. he loved to fight .*
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Shinji was amazed at Leden hand to hand combat skill.Shinji dodge the left punch by moving his head.He took the elbow to his rib cage.Shinji sended a reiatsu-enforced punch right at Leden knee.Shinji said what did you mean by thanks.He said in an excited tone.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 pm

ledens left leg flew back from the force of Shinji reiatsu-enforced punch. leden used the momentum to spin on his right leg and round kick at Shinji. leden in the same spin put both hands on the ground and rolled froward away from Shinji . picked up his zanpactou and stood up

because i needed this

*the wind blew and cold the beads of sweet leden had on his brow. his eyes had change color and where now a mix of hazel and green. above them the blue sky had stared to turn redish as dusk was approaching. leden thought to him self that he could wait to gain his place back as the 6th seat . he would spar and duel his way back to the top once he was back in shape
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Shinji is hit by Leden kick.Shinji said after this we should go kill hollows and soul bury some lost souls.Shinji than said this is a great spare we are equally match dont you think.Shinji than ran at Leden at jumped in the air right in front of the sun so he could not see him.He then swung his zanpactou at him and then spun and sent a kick at him,off the same spin he back up away from Leden.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 pm

way of binding #4. Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope)

* Leden said as he Jumped back as Shinji came down ....the yellow energy roped expoled from ledens left hand. the roped flew around Shinji. he was def read to hunt some hollows now that he was warmed back up *

i am ready to hunt hollows if you are
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:33 pm

((OOC: try and keep post length up folks, and please get rid of the *** around your text Leden Smile cheers))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )   The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beast with IN ( Shinji Hirako vs Leden Ziah )
Page 1 of 1