The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinji flash step training(solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

Shinji flash step training(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Shinji flash step training(solo)   Shinji flash step training(solo) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:32 am

Shinji had arrived at the shunpo training field 5 minutes early to get a feel of the are which was a lot like the kido training field.He was taking in all the sights like the all of the beautiful evergreen trees and the many rocks and large pool which was obviously for advanced flash step users. In one instant he had felt a spiritual pressure behind him that wasn't there a second ago and instinctively drew his zanpakuto for a battle. As he had turned play realize that nothing was there. He just figured the days fatigue was setting in until he heard a voice matching that same spiritual pressure behind him."Hey there. You are rather studious to be here before class starts.Hm you also have good instincts if you felt me for the second that i was behind you, but sheath your zanpakuto because honestly you can't catch me. I am Mr.Akiyama the flash step instuctor and you are?" Shinji sheathed his zanpakuto knowing the man was correct." Hello sir I am Shinji and am pleased to be under your guidance." "Thanks for the show of respect Shinji. Hey how about we strike a deal. I show you a little about shunpo (flash step) before your class arrives and you help your partners with theirs." "Yes Sensei that is fine."

"Good so the first thing you need to know is that everyone is different and grows at their own rate. Flash step is traveling large distances in one step. Shunpo distance can be increased by adding more reitsu to your shunpo, but also controlling your power. Now that we have gotten that out of the way you must focus your reitsu into the souls of your feet and release it at the exact time of impact of your foot hitting the ground.This is hard to master, but I want you to try to get to that tree three feet away using shunpo."he had said nervously attempted to shunpo to the tree, but failed with the tree hugging his face tightly."Ouch that really wasn't cool."he said as he fell precariously at the ground.

"Well that's natural for your first time.Your class is here so you may all break off into the groups of two posted on the wall there."he ran up to his sensei nd said can u help me train. sensei said sure i would be glad to help u.Shinji ask sensei would it be okay if we can go into the trees. "Sure we can go into the trees and weave using shunpo after I learn some control."he'd continued for the next twenty minutes to practice his shunpo until he could go twenty feet max in one step." Okay senei we can go into the tress now." Shinji and sensei went into the to shunpo in a zig-zag formation through the trees where he had gained a lot of intelligence from looking at sensei shunpo. he asked sensei," How far do you think I can go. We only have 5 minutes so say it fast so I can pass my old distance guess by at least 10 feet."

sensei coolly replied,"Well since I know your top distance is 50 ft. I wanna see you go 55. Are you up for the challenge?"
"Well since you insist on me going far I'll go at least 60 ft." With that Shinji used what lil bit of energy and concentration he had to focus his reitsu into his feet.One he had done that he'd shupoed his 60 feet,then fainted.Five mins later he had woken up in the third squad barrak.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Shinji flash step training(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji flash step training(solo)   Shinji flash step training(solo) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 am

Shinji, for now, you're still Rank 1. Flash Step is unattainable until Rank 2. I'm gonna go ahead and lock this post for now. Don't get the wrong idea, it's great you're eager to post, but as of yet you're not allowed to learn it. Feel free to re-post once again after you earn Rank 2. Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down

Shinji flash step training(solo)
Page 1 of 1