The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Demon arts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

The Demon arts. Empty
PostSubject: The Demon arts.   The Demon arts. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:13 am

Ri had made his way to his old training ground on the mountain plateau well it was just a mountain now. Ri stood on the ever top of the mountain breathing in the air he loved so much.

He had planned to attempt a kido the required a vast height and the mountain peak gave just that. Standing on the very edge of the mountain he prepared himself and then leaped off the side and set himself in a dive, plummeting to ground below.

The kido Ri was attempting was from the Bakudo range, number forty one to be exact. A kido know as feather fall, it’s a kido that allows the user to fall from great heights but fall slowly so not to be injured.

Ri was enjoying his little free fall to the ground, well the lake below though at the height he jumped that water might as well of been glass. Ri was not worried he knew his kido would work.

"Let my burdens release me and disrupt the natural orders of the world, white doves will carry me and save me from impending death that awaits me below. Bakudo forty one feather fall." Ri called out and waited from his decent to decrease in speed but nothing happened then panic set in but only for a moment.

“Rule of the Skies arise. Gáircas Rásúr” Ri cried out as he concentrated his reiatsu and soon magnificent blue wing formed. With a simple flap, Ri stopped his decent and instead started ascending back to the top of the mountain.

His kido had fail and if not for his Rásúr technique, he had more then likely of hit into the lake lost consciousness and drowned and that was far from the end Ri had foresaw for himself both in style and time.

He made his way back up to the mountain peak then released his wing back in reiatsu. He sat at the peak for a few minutes to gather his mind and focus it on that task at hand. He only wished once he could attempt a kido first time and achieve it but then again if it’s worth having it’s worth training for.

He stood up again and peered down at the lake below, he thought of trying a few kido but knew if he did that this failure would be nagging at him for year to come so best do it know or at least this was Ri’s line of thought.

Ri smiled as he took a deep breath and leaped off the edge. Returning to his dive, Ri felt the joy of the rush he received from falling at such speeds. He was almost saddened to cast the kido but.

"Let my burdens release me and disrupt the natural orders of the world, white doves will carry me and save me from impending death that awaits me below. Bakudo forty one feather fall." Ri called out and near immediately Ri’s speed decreased and his fall became more of a glide. Ri allowed himself to glide down then grew bored shunpo’d away and begun to make his way to his current training ground.

Word count:
Needed: 510
Actual: 527

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

The Demon arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon arts.   The Demon arts. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Ri has resolved himself to train at the squads training ground, he hadn’t wanted to train here as he liked having his capabilities being an unknown as it is a great advantage during battle.

Ri had taken a large section of the grass covered training area to train. He was not all that upset should he want to test his powers a training partner was near at hand. But for now Ri wished to train alone to practise his abilities in the kido arts.

Ri had planned to attempt Bakudo number forty four illusionary clones, a kido favoured by the Shinigami who favour speed and deception in their fighting styles, it was commonly used by many of the squad two and a similar version used by the stealth force.

The kido creates up to six clones of the user that are used to deceive the opponent , these clones disappear upon physical contract but will appear to be damage by reiatsu based attack. Ri had tried this kido before and failed and since then it had been on his mind.

My body is yours to split upon thy will Bakudo number forty four illusionary clones” Ri chanted as two clones separated themselves from him then two more appeared separating themselves for the previous two then again creating six Ri , seven altogether including the real.

One of the clones stood out in the centre as the six remained Ri began moving in a circle around, Ri moved and the clones seem to know exactly how to move and manoeuvre so to appeared to be the true Ri.

Ri moved into the strike the centre clone but as he leaped forward the clones vanished one by one until Ri was left strike the empty air. Ri growled to himself he hated failing but he wasn’t going to give up yet.

My body is yours to split upon thy will Bakudo number forty four illusionary clones” Ri chanted as two clones separated themselves from him then two more appeared separating themselves for the previous two then again creating six Ri , seven altogether including the real.

Again a clone took the role of the target for Ri to practise, Ri started moving quickly around the clone as the rest of the clone mimicked his movements. Ri moved around them moved in on the clone his sword raised high.

The moment Ri’s Zanpakuto so much as touched the clone, it vanished. Ri knew that would happened. Another clone appeared and took it’s place as a target. Ri moved the clone in a line behind him and started dashing toward the clone , every step one clone would break off an attempt and attack which left the target open for when Ri , the real Ri attack making the clone vanish. Ri could feel his reiatsu decline and so didn’t make another clone to replace the one lost.

He stopped for a moment as the remaining clone gather around him standing in a odd pattern to avoid pointing out one as the leader or main, this way it was difficult to pick out the real Ri in the midst of the clones.

Ri smiled as each clone stepped into him ,returning the reiatsu they were made of to Ri who immediately felt much better and full of energy again.

Word count:
Needed: 540
Actual: 557
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

The Demon arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon arts.   The Demon arts. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Ri only took a few moments to rest after his last kido then returned to the field. The sun now high in the sky, it must have been noon or sometime near. Ri noticed more of his squad mates had filled the field and were not training in the many Shinigami arts

Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws.” Ri heard those word be chanted and felt the gathering of reiatsu but he could feel it was wrong.

Ri spun to see a squad mate gathering destructive reiatsu in his hand, but from the feel of it the squad mate wasn’t controlling the kido well and it was about to explode in his hand. Ri waited a moment then flash stepped caught hold of the man then flash stepped away as the kido blew up on the spot sending gravel and dirt into the earth.

Are you alright?” Ri said letting go of his squad mates who looked rather pale.

“Yes sir. I apologize, I’m sixteenth seat Rura Donieza” Rura said speak in panicked tone. Ri sighed a sigh of relief, last thing he wanted was to writing up an incident report nor did he want to see a squad mate hurt.

You have a problem control destructive kido, I’ve seen you train before” Ri said looking up at Kura, Ri may be one of the strongest in the squad but he was by far the smallest.

I do Sir ,” Rura said looking down away from Ri’s eyes. His hand was burned from many failed attempts hado kidos’.

Drop the sir and I’ll show you how to control it,” Ri said smiling as he flash stepped a few yards away from Rura.

I’d appreciate the help,” Rura said following Ri’s flash step. Ri cracked his hand and yawned slightly.

Your problem is that the destructive reiatsu you summon is very powerful. I’ll show you how to” Ri said as he took deep breaths and focus his reiatsu.

"I've not preformed this before so be wary" Ri said as he focused his reiatsu, he'd studied the kido he was about to try before but only the theory he hadn't cast it yet.

Let the ancient spirits flow through my right hand. Let the decaying corpses explode from my left hand. Hado forty five adamantine Blast” Ri said as large stone of reiatsu formed in his hand then became engulfed in fire then shot out leaving a streak of fire. The kido flew for a while until it went out of sight and most likely hit the wall around the serieti.

When you cast a kido you must focus on it intent , for hado this is usually to fire at ones target. You must want your kido to fire not merely gather. Now try” Ri said moving a few steps back to let Raru try his kido.

I’ll try. Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Hado thirty three Blue Fire, Crash Down ” Rura said as gather destructive force gather in his hand, it was impressive for a low level kido to be made so powerful. When the kido form fully it shot out and went the way of Ri.

Well done, You have great skill in the kido arts. “ Ri said putting his hand on Rura’s shoulder. Ri smiled as he looked up at Rura’s expression of joy.After that Rura left to report for duty but Ri made note to check on Rura later on he had great promise.

Word count:
Needed: 540
Actual: 581

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

The Demon arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon arts.   The Demon arts. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:31 am

Ri had returned on the squad ten officers training ground and had been practising since before the sun had risen to beckon the coming on the new day. Ri had a few friendly sparring matches with some of the lower seated but though they were entertaining none challenged his abilities and Ri’s day wasn’t complete without challenging his abilities.

Ri was currently concentrated on his kido abilities and had planned to continued his training in the kido field, he didn’t use kido much in his fight but when he needed to in was nice to have a good arsenal behind.

He’d made sure the training ground was largely empty before he decided to start attempting his kido as attempting kido that he may not have the ability to control was dangerous and he wouldn’t put other in danger just for the sake of his training.

He’d planned to attempt a kido from the destructive Hado range of kido , the one he wanted to practise was number fifty solar flare , a kido that creates a flaming whip of immense strength and fury.

Ri had created solid object as weapons before using merely his reiatsu and so he knew this kido wasn’t going to be easy and with the added difficulty of the fire element to the kido it was definitely going to be hard.

Ri slowly his breathing and removed everything from his mind as he gained control of his bodies reiatsu and it flow through his body. Everything seemed to stop and becoming meaningless to Ri as the concentrated his mind.

“Stretch from my arm a whip of searing pain. Hado fifty Solar flare”
Ri chanted loudly as reiatsu was expelled from his right hand, the reiatsu extended two arm lengths from his palm then turned red and became a fiery whip of pure destruction.

Ri didn’t move himself for a moment as he could feel the whip was not yet securely formed but it soon settled it left and Ri raised his hand then slashed it down, making the whip dance as it cut and burned the ground it touched.

Ri felt in complete control as he made the whip spin around him , Ri knew he was in no danger though the whip was of fire that fire was made of his reiatsu and so could not harm him.

Ri dew his Zanpakuto with is left hand and left it out to his left. With the whip in his right and his Zapakuto in his left Ri moved his hand together and coiled and whip around his sword.

I like this” He said admiring his own idea, Ri grazed up to Zanpakuto as the steel look so beautiful so flawless and so deadly. He then swiped his sword out sending the fiery whip to extend the sword range to near double it original

Ri mused himself but practising with the combination of Hado fifty and his Zanpakuto , it was a deadly combination but flawed as it offered little in the way of defence and constant control had to maintain to use the whip effectively but it did give great offensive abilities.

Ri allowed the kido to vanish then gripping his Zanpakuto with both hand his focused his mind but this time not only on just his reiatsu but also his Zanpakuto and his reiatsu that flew into it.

Stretch from my arm a whip of searing pain. Hado fifty Solar flare” Ri chanted again but this time his reiatsu extended over his Zanpakuto and formed the fire whip around his Zanpakuto but it was stronger now and longer too.

“I like this a lot” Ri said as he started practising with his new technique. Ri knew it wasn’t something he’d use every fight but it was good to have in his arsenal should a situation all for it.

Word count:
Needed: 600
Actual: 643
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

The Demon arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon arts.   The Demon arts. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:01 am

Ri had practised his knew technique for sometime before deciding it was time to change his focus. He had mastered quite a few kidos for the Hado range and so the last kido he’d be attempting to master for sometime to come would be the from the Bakudo range.

Ri already knew the kido he wanted to learn , it was one that was used on him a long time ago when he was a mere student, he’d annoyed the instructor who’d decided to use Ri to demonstrate the kido.

The kido was Bakudo forth three Earth’s Fatal embrace, a kido that gathers a mass of clay around the target then traps them and slowly suffocates them. Ri was lucky the instruct only held the kido fore a moment as it is a fatal kido by any standards.

Ri knew this kido was going to hard, summoning destructive force was one thing but controlling the earth it’s self was another though Ri knew a great deal about controlling the basic elements form Gáircas.

Ri start channelling his reiatsu into the ground, letting it fill the area round him so he could control it and master it for a short time. Ri finally point his right hand out to his side then spoke.

Mother Earth, answer my call and punish this offender with your limitless power, Bakudo forth three Earth’s fatal embrace” Ri chanted as he summon his reiatsu up to control the earth and encumbered an area. It gather large around the area then slowly condensed squeezing the air out and should their be an enemy within it’s hold, killing it.

Ri watch the clay finally close in fully then sink back into the ground the revert to normal as if nothing had ever happened, Ri didn’t like the time it took for the kido to be completed , a clever enemy would no doubt find a means of escape in that time.

Ri however instead of disregarding the kido devised a strategy for it and so he steadied his breathing , focused his mind and took control over his reiatsu once again but this time it took long to prepare , in battle he knew it would not take so long but he wanted to be sure it would work now.

Mother Earth, answer my call and punish this offender with your limitless power, Bakudo forth three Earth’s fatal embrace” Ri chanted as he summon the earthy clay once more to trap Ri’s imaginary opponent but as the clay started to close Ri spoke again.

"Stretch from my arm a whip of searing pain. Hado fifty Solar flare” Ri chanted as he drew his Zanpakuto as the fiery whip coiled it’s self around the blade and extended double the sword length.

Ri ran at the mound of clay with startling speed then upon coming in range he leaped and swung his blade over his head send the fiery whip lashing through the clay , destroying the kido but should their be a target inside the whip would no doubt destroy them.

Ri stopped there as the clay returned it the earth , Ri whip also vanish. Ri was utterly drained he’d pushed his limits for day and so he started the arduous walk back to the barracks in hope of some food and a warm bed to rest in.

Word count:
Needed: 530
Actual: 560

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

The Demon arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon arts.   The Demon arts. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:43 pm

1st Accepted
2nd Accepted
3rd Accepted
4th Accepted
5th Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Demon arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon arts.   The Demon arts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demon arts.
Page 1 of 1