The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Maika grumbled in annoyance that she had to move, let alone go home, the girl wanted time to stop, come to a standstill as she lay there, with an amazing sense of bliss. Maika sighed lightly as rose back up to her feet again, a smile appearing on her face again as Tenma kisses her, she nods in agreement, 'True, they might get you assassinated if they saw' she joked in a deathly serious tone. maika strolled hesitantly back towards her house, already dreading saying goodbye, So, when will i see you next?' she asked, breaking the peaceful silence that they had been enjoying.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:28 pm

"Well we have the formal dinner this weekend that we've been roped in--I mean invited to." He said with a grin as he held her hand in his once more. "Otherwise maybe we could meet at the sparring zone some time. Yusaka did say that if your grades went down we'd have to be apart, so I'll simply help you train instead." He said with a smile as he hugged her tight. The night was calm and peaceful, and crickets were chirping all around them. He smiled as he kissed her cheek and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 pm

((OOC: Me as Maika again Razz sorry for the delay this was over-looked :/ ))

Maika smirked lightly, she'd completely forgotten about that dinner, she was just glad the shihouin family wasn't keen on showing much emotion, or she'd have to plaster a smile across her face for the whole evening. Maika nodded firmly, if her grades were to drop now she really would be in trouble, but she doubted it, especially when she was getting so close to graduating. 'Sparring grounds' she repeated with a formal nod. Suddenly very conscious, one of the noble family guard's were watching them from the rooftop.

Maika tried with all her might not to look directly at teh guard, even thoguh she knew he wa sthere. The red head blushed lightly as her eyes met with her boyfriends, she leant a little closer to tenma and kissed him lightly on the cheek before turning to go back into her sleeping quarters. 'Good night Tenma, thank you for this evening' she said in a rather mild tone. Maika kept her head down as she walked, trying to hide the utter elation that had risen through her body.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Tenma smiled, having sensed the guards reiatsu and turned toward him with a cheery smile on his face. He waved at the guard and walked off of the compound thinking about what was to come. Their first date had been a total success and he was glad they had found each other. He knew her grades would have to stay up, but that wasn't a problem for he knew Maika was a brilliant woman. He needed to concentrate on that dinner however and he needed to make sure he was ready for it. As he walked back to his home he began thinking about what he would wear to the dinner, what the families reactions would be. If they would continue to let them date, and finally if he could continue to make her happy...It is after all, all he wanted for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2