The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tenma's Surprise Visit (Maika only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Tenma's Surprise Visit (Maika only) Empty
PostSubject: Tenma's Surprise Visit (Maika only)   Tenma's Surprise Visit (Maika only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Tenma had been walking over the the Shihoin residence for the past few minutes. He had planned to surprise Maika a little bit..or try to at least. The dinner the head of the Shihoin family had planned was tomorrow night and Tenma was nervous, and he knew Maika would be as well. So he figured maybe they could spend some time together and let that feeling fade away for the day. He'd trained hard the past few days and felt a bit stronger.

He needed to become much stronger then he was now in order to maintain the Shihoin families permission to date Maika. His thoughts slowly wandered to the idea of training his zanpakuto skills again soon though. As he neglected that for a bit. It was something that needed to be done. Pretty soon though he saw he was getting close to the Shihoin house and taking notice in what was around him.

The sun was out today and shining with a lovely brilliance, and the birds were out flying. Cherry blossom tree's ran throughout this area quite a bit and he smiled softly at they're beauty. He soon arrived at the Shihoin house in his jet black yakama with crimson trim. His hair had been combed and his zanpakuto was kept at his side just in case. He reached his hand up and knocked on the large doors. Soon a guard answered the door.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Maika. Could you please tell her Tenma Yamato had arrived?"

He asked politely as the guard nodded, closed the door, and went to deliver the message. Tenma waited patiently as he looked out toward the cherry blossom trees. The light pink petals were flying all over the place due to a small breeze kicking up the ones on the ground. He smiled softly at the scene. It was soon after that he heard someone approach.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female
Number of Posts : 62
Quote : If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
Registration Date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Surprise Visit (Maika only)   Tenma's Surprise Visit (Maika only) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:00 pm

((OOC; sorry sorry sorry Razz it took...a long while, and tbh is a bit crap- i have high hopes for my next post though! xP))

Maika let out a short breath as she turned around to the women gawping at her, for some reason it was tradition for the women of her family to gabble like annoying hens and help her get ready for such large events. Still, it at least brought a hidden smile to her face, knowing Tenma would be attending. Maika was yet to find out definately if he had made a good impression, though no bad word has been said against him, so in her family, they loved him already.

'Tenma Yamato is waiting by the entrance' Maika glanced over to the doorway, nodding briefly to the man as she followed him back to Tenma. Maika had been allowed a more suiting black and white attire this time, of course it was with an odd floral pattern, but it had black and it had white, so she had no real complaints. Her hair had been clipped up at the back, though a few strands of flaming red hair draped down to frame her face. The girl smiled as she rounded the corner and saw Tenma. The only person who brought a smile to her face, just by hearing his name. Maika was conservative in her movements though, keeping a normal walking pace as she moved closer to him. Wrapping her arms around him for a hug, she pulled back and killed him softly on the cheek. Turning, she took a hold of his hand, and lead him down the hallway.

The reception area was already brimming with nobles and other guests. All dressed equally formally and chattering away at a normal pace. A humming silence swept through the huddles of people as the pair entered, a faltering moment caught up with whispers. Maika squeezed Tenma's hand, leaning in closer to him as they moved closer into the large hall. 'get ready for lots of greetings' she whispered. The masses of people were getting all the gossip first.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Surprise Visit (Maika only)   Tenma's Surprise Visit (Maika only) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:50 pm

("she pulled back and killed him softly on the cheek" O_O My poor cheek)

Tenma saw Maika and the sight of her took his breath away. He knew she would want to run over and hug him for dear life, however due to the occasion she could not. He thought she was masterful at keeping her movements normal and calm. He smiled softly when she kissed him on the cheek and he softly kissed her back on hers as she took his hand and led him inside.

She led him to the reception area and he noticed a large number of nobles and guests. He immediately noticed everyone stop and stare as they entered and then erupt into whispers. He would have to be as courteous, and polite as possible to these people when he talked to them and he was a nervous wreck inside. He did not let it show however as he softly squeezed her hand. He then heard her beautiful voice whisper something "Get ready for lots of greetings." He nodded softly and whispered back "Already expecting it." As he began to a feel a bit better being near Maika.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Surprise Visit (Maika only)   Tenma's Surprise Visit (Maika only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenma's Surprise Visit (Maika only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: