The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you Empty
PostSubject: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Tenma walked up to the front door of the Shihoin house. He wore a pitch black yukata and sandals and his jet black and red hair were left as they normally were. He was a bit nervous as he knew there was every possibility the house would not approve of him and Maika being together. He took in a deep breath and knocked lightly on the door. He stood there looking calm, and composed however he was really a nervous wreck on the inside. "I hope they allow us to be together....I hope she has a good time tonight...I hope she doesn't think I look like an idiot." He though as he waited at the front door.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female
Number of Posts : 62
Quote : If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
Registration Date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Maika was wearing a formal Yukata; white with faint black flowers along it, and a golden obi sash. maika was not comfortable, but from her discussion with the head of the family, he attire was needed, and demanded even. The red haired girl had tied her hair loosely in a bun, with a few artistic strands falling down at the side of her head. Maika let out a single breath of air as one of the servants rose to his feet and walked towards the entrance, to bring the guest in.

The plan was for Tenma to meet the family, make a good impression, and then they'd go out together and leave the family at home. That was the plan. There was a tense atmosphere within the Shihoin compound. There were several people, including maika sitting in the tea room, around the large rectangular table. The head of the family was a woman, quite old now, but stern by any standards, and yet she seemed to be pleasing enough to the eyes. The woman was called Yasuka, and she eyed Maika with a keen intent as she girl kept her blank gaze towards the doorway, waiting for Tenma to walk through and introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Tenma walked through the doorway after the servant answered the door, he was then led into the tea room where he saw Maika. He had a light blush after he laid eyes on her as she looked absolutely beautiful. He then turned to who must have been the head of the family and bowed politely. "My name is Tenma Yamato, unseated member of the 1rst squad I thank you for granting me this chance to meet you and I hope you find that I am a satisfactable man for Maika to consort with." He said formally as he came up from his bow and awaited permission to be seated by the head of the family. "I hope this goes well, I really like Maika alot, and I know she feels the same way..but it all hinges on the head of the families decision." He thought to himself
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Maika kept her head fixated in place as Tenma entered, listening closely to him as her eyes wandered slightly to Yasuka, to guage the woman's response. Honestly, these people were about as easy to read as DIY kits in a foreign language.

Yasuka sat with her usual graze expression as Tenma spoke, nodding slightly as she gestured for the guy to sit down opposite her. Stage one passed! Tea was pored for the family as Yasuka spoke finally, her gaze bearing into Tenma's skull as she spoke in a cold tone, 'So what are your prospects and current ambitions, Tenma Yamato?' she raised an eyebrowd before taking a sip of her tea.

Maika couldn't drink, she was too nervous. The girl was blushing as well, she didn't like people staring at her, even though currently everyone was fixaed on Tenma, a few glances were flying over to her as well.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Tenma listened to the question intently as he sat down and nodded his head in understanding "My prospects include being accepted into the 1rst in the first, someone very few of any class of students ever do. My quick mind with my kido abilities and my skills in zanpakuto combat. I'm also confident in my ability to assess the greater duty from the smaller ones. My ambitions are to climb up into the ranks of gotei 13 and become on its captains. So far I am begining to have dreams about my zanpakuto however I have not yet heard its name. Another ambition is to hopefully gain your approval and blessing for Maika and I to date." He answered softly as he bowed his head to signal he was done, he then picked up his tea and took a small sip. He tried his best to look calm and composed however inside he was sweating bullets and praying he was making a good impression
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:18 pm

There was a silence. A silence which seemed too long to Maika, she'd thought Tenma had been doing pretty well. He looked smart, he sounded smart, he was being charming, so why th hell hadn't she said anything yet? Maika had always coped well under pressure, this was until apparentetly the evening she needed her hopeful boyfriend to get the green light to actually date her.

Nerves..Maika had never even felt nervous before. So her actions came as much as a shock to her asnd they did ervyone else. The girl was simply unable to help herself. It escaped her mouth quietly, a small chuckle. Maika's eyes were wide with panic as the laughter grew and grew, she dropped her head, her hand clapsed over her mouth as her shoulder shook violently. a few other family members had joined in the laughter, all responding to the awkward situation.

Yasuka raised her hand slightly in the air, throwing a quick death glare to Maika before she rose from her seat. Finally ending the silence, 'Very well Tenma Yamato, you may accompany Maika out this evening. If however, she slips in grades at the Academy, your relatonship shall be terminated.' The woman took it all so seriously, she was clearly the life and soul of the party. Yasuka nodded slightly at Tenma, to make sure he got the message, as she gestured to Maika to stand up as well. The girl did so, with effective grace, considering the hysterical laughter she was currently battling against. Maika walked to Tenma's side, turning to the side for a moment as she bowed low to her family, turning to leave when she was cut off. 'You shall both be attending a formal dinner this weekend as well, where we shall all get to know your new boyfriend better' there was a faint smile to Maika behind that last part, and the girl nodded obidently as she and Tenma were lead to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Tenma let out a sigh of relief as the woman gave them permission. He nodded his head at her condition and stood when Maika came to stand next to him. As he heard that they were to attend a formal dinner. He looked into the family heads and eyes and nodded. "Of course ma'am I look forward to the evening." He said politely as they were led out of the house. As soon they left the compound he then to Maika and kissed her happily as he hugged her tight. After he broke the kiss he smiled as he said "I'm glad that over, I was about ready to pass out from nerves." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Maika's shoulder relaxed as soon as they were clear from the families gaze. Maika smiled happily as she leant back from Tenma's kiss, taking hold of his hand as she smirked, 'You couldn't tell...My laughing wasn't so subtle' she mused in a more serious tone, biting gently on her bottom lip. Maika stopped, realising she didn't actually know where they were goin, she leant closer to Tenma, kissing his for a moment before she glanced back to the Shihoin family compound. 'Where are going?'
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:13 pm

"I was thinking we could go to a nice little place nearby and get some dinner, and then head to a field and lay back together and watch the stars." He replied as he continued to hold her close as he didn't want to let go at all. "And yes actually, I did notice your laughter my clinically insane koibito" He commented with a laugh as he led her toward the restaraunt. He held her hand the entire way as well.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Maika squeezed Tenma's hand with the giddy excitement of a schoolgirl, 'Sounds lovely' she smiled lightly. Of course her smile did waver slightly when Tenma noted her laugh, she'd sort of hoped people would simply forget about that, thats what she was trying to do. Still, he was forgiven for referring to her as his Koibito, Maika mumlbed in annoyance under her breath once they reacher the retaraunt, 'And actually you looked a lot moer nervous than i did...i just...thought of something funny' her comeback had taken a while, and could probably not even be considered as a comeback, but it was the taking part that counted, not winning.

Maika followed Tenma into the restaraunt, the place looked pleasant enough, and the matradee seemed almost esctatic to see a shinigami at his 'humble establishment'. Maika followed the man to their table and sat down politely, 'So how long did you take to get ready?' she smirked in a joking tone to Tenma.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Tenma smirked at her little "comeback" and knew she really didn't have anything to use against him. As they were led into the restaraunt he walked over to Maika's chair and pulled it out for her. After she sat down he did as well and the waiter came by to take their order. "I'll have a Medium rare sirloin steak, and a glass of red wine please, and get the lady whatever she wishes." He told the waiter who nodded at his decision and moved to take her order. Little did anyone know was that Tenma secretly slipped enough money to pay for the entire meal no matter what she got into her pocket so that if they got into a debate on who should pay, he won either way. "Not long at all, I'm afaid I don't have much imagination when it comes to dates, so you'll have to help me from time to time." He said with a small smile at her. "And you?" He asked as the waiter left to get their meals.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Maika nodded at Tenma as her thanks for his pulling her chair out for her. The woman looked at the waiter for a moment, unsure of what to eat as she just said the first thing that came to mind, 'Marinated chicken salad with cashews with a light ceasar salad dressing...and a glass of the house white wine' the waiter nodded efficiently and walked off. Maika smirked inwardly, she'd already slipped the waiter the money, so didn't need to get into the age old argument of who was paying.

Maika's eyes visibly surveyed Tenma's attire, he was suitably dressed, and looked quite amazing in her opinion. Of course maika hadn't chosen her outfit, she had announced of tenma's plans and it had been hanging in her room when she returned from the academy earlier that day. Maika pursed her lips together for a moment, 'I didn't take that long at all' she lied, stonefaced. Maika leant over the edge of the table slightly, her palms up as she smiled lightly, 'So, you more of a red whine?' she quizzed in a playfully serious manner.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Tenma smiled softly at the comment. "It depends on my mood, sometimes I get red, sometimes I get white." He replied as he looked into her eyes. "So how long do you think it'll be before you gradtuate the academy koibito?" He asked with another small smile as he gently took her hand and held it. "You've already graduated in one class after all." He commented with a playful smirk as the waiter came back with their orders. He placed a napkin in his lap and cut a small bite of the steak off and ate it slowly. He nodded his approval to the waiter who bowed in kind and turned to Maika for her opinion.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Maika wasn't a fan of red wine, it just seemed to dry out her throat. The woman eyed Tenma's meal with an overwhelming feeling of plate envy, already taking a polite mouthful of her dinner when the waiter turned hsi attention to her. Maika wasn't good at showing emotions, so she made a very conscious effort to smile and nod at the man so he knew it was good.

The waiter bowed low and then left the pair. Maika kicked Tenma gently from under the table, still annoyed at his interference with her Shunpo class, even it if had graduated her. The red head shrugged lightly though, 'My finals are in a week, so once i pass them i'm moving into the second squad...family tradition' she explained, taking another mouthful of her food. In truth, the salad was pretty damn amazing. maika had no complaints though, she'd have chosen the 2nd squad regardless, but having her name, gave certain advantages to being in squad 2.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Tenma chuckled as she kicked him on the table and continued eating his meal. Replying to her words between bites so as not to talk with his mouth full. "Well I'm sure you'll do great little miss speed demon." He said as he took a sip of his wine and then got another bite of his steak from his plate and held it over to her for her to try. "Try this, its delicious." He said as he gave her a soft smile. He then took light notice of everyone watching him, as if he was some person who was going to taint the shihoin house. He gave them a light glare and then ignored them completely, wanting to enjoy the time he had with her.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Maika smiled with a faint denial to Tenma's compliment, leaning forwards over the table as she gently took the tender meat in her mouth; chewing silently and quite politely before she smiled. Swalling the food as she dabbed her mouth with her napkin, 'thats beautiful' she agreed. Only then becoming aware of the stares and gazes the couple were getting, Maika just stared back for a moment, her cold glare was usually enough to banish any un-needed thoughts. 'Next time, i think i'll let your order for me' she said clearly. Taking a sip of her wine, it was an excellent blend.

Maika have given up with the stranger staring, and she figured Tenma had as well. Besides, she had catching p to do, 'So, how close are you to gaining Shikai?' she said in her usual blunt manner, although there was actually a genuine interest this time, Maika didn't have to pretend to care like with everyone else. With Tenma, things were just simpler.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:04 pm

"It will still take me a while, however I know I'll obtain it with before too long, the dreams are getting more and more defined and the name is getting a little bit easier to hear each time." He replied as he finished what was left of his meal and dabbed his mouth with the napkin as well. "Its strange though, while I'm there theres fire everywhere, but its always so cold. I have no idea what it means, only that I will find out soon enough." He commented further as the waiter came and asked if they wanted desert. "No thank you the only sweet thing I enjoy having near me is sitting across the table from me." He responded without missing a beat. He then watched as the waiter smiled a little and turned toward her to see if she would like anything for desert.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Maika finished her meal and took another sip of her wine, nodding peridoically as Tenma spoke, she kept eye contact with him as well, that was polite. The woman looked aghast at Tenma for a moment, after the waiter had offered them desserts, she wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry, the guy was special that was certain. Still, Maika blushed, smiling in astonishment as she shook her head at the waiter and he left. maika left over the table, speaking in a hushed tone, 'That was a lot worse than laughing' she whispered, sitting back in her chair with a smug grin. Maika took the last sip of her wine and just stared into Tenma's eyes for a while, 'Oh, i payed the waiter already' she said in a formal business-like manner, out of context to her eyes gazing.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Tenma smiled a fun loving little smile, he knew what he said was lame but it made her smile and that what mattered. His own smile widened as she said she had already paid the waiter. "Thats fine, because I slipped enough money for the meal into your pocket at the begining." He said with a playful little grin as he stood up, pushed in his chair, walked around to the other end of the table and pulled her chair out for her. He would then push it back in when she stood up and he took her hand and led her out of the door. He had hoped she was enjoying herself so far, as thats what really mattered to him in the end.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:11 pm

((OOC: this is still Maika just cba to switch accounts atm, sorry for inconvenice))

Maika's smirk dropped, into more of a death glare as she rummaged around in her pocket for a while. Sneaky bastard she snarled inwardly. Maika was resolved in the fact that by the end of the evening, she would have given Tenma the money back. Maika rose to her feet and smiled lightly as Tenma sorted her chair out for her, the girl waited for him to finish then gently took a hold of his hand as they exited the restaraunt.

The girl's eyes were instantly drawn to the sky, a sheet of darkness had swept over Sereitei, and little sparkling diamonds littered the sky. Maika squeezed Tenma's hand gently as the stars reflected off her eyes, shining with equal measure as the gentle breeze of the evening set in. Maika stopped in her tracks for a moment, smiling at tenma as she spoke with complete seriousness, 'This has been the best day of my life...living and dead' she spoke with a sincerity she had never gotten the hang of before, until she meant so wholely what she was saying, like now. Maika wrapped her arms around Tenma's neck and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Tenma smiled as he heard her words and was a little surprised when she kissed him, but he wrapped his arms around her waist and returned the kiss in full, and after they broke apart from said kiss, gently took her hand once more and led her to a field where a ton of flowers were in bloom. He then got that fun loving smile once more and poked her playfully in the nose. "Tag" He said as he ran into the field laughing playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Maika already see the look on Tenma's face, the girl just stood with a 'how-immature' look on her face, for all of 5 seconds before she realsied she was losing.'Where was the head start?' she snapped in a jolly manner. Maika sprinted through the field of flowers after Tenma. Leaping with amazing agility left and right as she chased him around the field, laughing all the way. Maika had given up caring for her clothing by the time she leapt over to Tenma, trying to pin him to ground so she could win.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Tenma tripped and suddenly he was pinned to the ground by Maika and he started laughing even more. "Ok, ok you win Koibito." He said as he rolled over so that he was pinning her now "Now what should your prize be, oh I know!" He said before suddenly kissing her deeply and then rolling off so the they were laying side by side and now looking at the stars. "It's beautiful.." He commented as he took her hand gently in his squeezed it softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Maika giggled gently, moving her arms uop to her side as Tenma kissed her, she was still smiling as she kissed him back. Laying next to him, she didn't bother looking up at the sky, her gaze was more cloesly fixed on his, 'Yes it is' she replied, not referring to the sky in the slightest. maika squeezed hsi hand back, shuffling where she lay so that sh was rested her head on Tenma's chest. Completely forgetting that she was meant to be back at her squad compound before late. Maika sighed lightly, 'I'm really happy i found you' she said with a smile, shutting her eyes to rest for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Tenma hugged her closely and smiled as he looked down into her eyes before she shut them. He then leaned closer to her ear and whispered back "And I'm happy I found you." He then kissed her cheek softly and closed his eyes to rest for a bit as well. After a while though he noticed it was getting late "We should get going, you don't need to be late getting home on our first date." He said sorrowfully as he stood up and helped her to her feet. He then realized that it might not be wise to give her a good night kiss at her compound so he leaned in one more time and kissed her softly. After a few seconds he broke the kiss and whispered "So that we don't have to risk a good night kiss at your front door." He said with a small smile as he led her back to her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you   The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Date of The Happy Couple ~ Maika only please and thank you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next