The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)

Go down 
+4
Tenma Yamato
Endarkened
SilentWish
Kaoseu Enjel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Kaoseu was relaxing in a tree when he heard shuffling feet and then a loud thud upon the ground. He sighed and opened his eyes to see a small Shinigami on the ground, cursing as he rubbed his dirt covered forehead. Kaoseu slid from the tree backwards, flipping and landing gracefully in front of the startled Shinigami. A gust of thick-scented wind ruffled Kaoseu's hair playfully as he helped up the other Shinigami.

"What's the rush there, pal? Somethin' happen?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest. The other Shinigami looked up at him, seeming to plead with him and replied, "Umm... I'm... uh... There's been... it was too much power... uhh... Garganta... huge... open 3 minutes... Hollows flooded through... Experiment... Was sent for help... 3 Menos... Gotta hurry...!!!" the nervous Shinigami managed. Kaoseu grinned and sent him on his way and looked in the sky over forest. He caught sight of the Garganta just as a procession of 3 Menos finished their march through and the otherworldly gate slammed shut. "This is gonna be a helluva lotta fun!" Kaoseu muttered to himself as he took off towards the forest.

As he arrived, he could hear the sounds of souls and Hollow alike shrieking into the warm air. He rushed onto the scene and jumped into the air in a spinning blur of silver and black. As he landed, both blades drawn, three Hollow disentigrated into the air. He looked to his left and saw a group of Hollow going after a small baby of no more than 2 and Kaoseu snapped, losing all sense of himself. He rushed at the Hollw and jumped on the largest ones back, ramming a blade into its spine and swinging around its body, cutting it in half as he yanked the blade out and spun forward, sawing the other Hollow down the middle as easy as if it were butter.

Kaoseu picked up the baby and handed it to a fleeing woman. He then turned his attention back to the chaos around him. He picked off a couple of small Hollow just as an explosion sounded. He turned his sight up to the ominous Menos that was above him. He grinned as the huge Hollow opened its maw and a red light began to shine as it prepared another cero and fired, to which Kaoseu met with a mighty roar of bloodlust and leaped at the beast that had fired the blast.

Last edited by Kaoseu Enjel on Sun May 30, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female
Number of Posts : 34
Quote : "Of course its happening inside your head, but that dose not make it any less real"
Registration Date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:19 pm

The small figure of a young girl dressed in the shinigami accademys robes, though customisted wiht a white flower appred amidts the chaos, she had a small Katana in her hand the purple hilt glistening in the sun light, she looked around her taking in the view, amazed she had acctualy managed to get away from her sensei and the rest of her group she grined, now it was time to prove herself, just at that thought a giant hollow lumbered towards her, she looked up somewhat shocked befor jumping up onto a nearby tree branch narrowly avoiding the attack
" I need a challange, Hollow are easy..."
She scaned around for a while her eyes resting on the menos that had just appeared and the silver haired man rushing towards them, she grinned her bright blue eyes sparkeling
"Gotcha!"
She called jumping off of the branch and heading straight for the hollow Katana in hand
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Draze his behind a tree, clutching his head in his hands.
"Oh damn Oh damn Oh dam-" he muttered. He was just walking along in the academy, and suddenly a huge black maw had swallowed him up to deposit him in the real world. Now he was in the middle of a battle, and he had no idea what was going on. As reitsu so powerfull it made him feel nauseus washed ove him, Draze peeked his head out from behind the tree to take stock of the battle. Shinigami engaged with white masked monstrosities, while giants towered overhead, looking like whitches from a fairy tale. Ghosts ran amok, being chased and eaten by hollows. The giants fired a freaking LAZER at the shinigami, and the dust rising made it difficult to see if anyone survived.

Suddenly, Draze heard a hiss. He turned slowly around, and there was a monster, watching him. The creatures face, a white mask, had been somewhat cut, and the creature was dripping blood from the wound over its left eye. In addition, its entire left side had been slightly burnt from some attack. Obviously the creature had been engaged by a tough shinigami, and had gone looking for an easier meal. It was now successfull.

Draze ran as fast as he could, while the Hollow loped after him in a limping gallop. It was faintly reptilian, and seemed to be on the small side, but had a nasty looking set of claws, as well as a tail. Draze ducked round a large tree, and as the hollow chased him, he ran this way and that, always keeping the hollow on the other side of the tree.

It paused, studying the predicament. It wasn't too smart it seemed, as it just stood there for several moments. Enough time for Draze to fumble his zanpakoto out. H held it aloft, closed his eyes, leapt round the tree, and began swinging wildly. A yelp, followed by scurrying, was what he heard. He opened his eyes. He had startled the creature, who had jumped back, but was otherwise unhurt.

It leapt at him, claws outstretched. Draze ducked, while the claws raked through his black robes. He swung wildly, but missed the leaping hunter by a huge amount.
Draze began to panic, and nearly dropped his sword.

A calming wind ruffled Draze's hair, and the creature seemed to slow for a moment. Draze's hand instinctvly tightened on his weapon, as his mind cleared of fear temporarily. He rose, took the stance he had practised, and sliced forward with a sweep. The creature was leaping at him again, and got a maskfull of sword instead of a mouthfull of meat. It screeched in pain with a cry Draze had never heard before, a terrible low roar that he would remember. It began to limp away,but Draze, fear taking over again, began slicig madly, until the creature dissolved.

Draze hurried to the battlefield, where thee were other shinigami. Maybe he could help.
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female
Quote : "Of course its happening inside your head, but that dose not make it any less real"

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Unfortunatley, Miki was one of the more easily distracted types, upon hearing footsept on the battle ground disgarded the menos and hollow who had upuntill her yell hadnt noticed her, spun around on her heel to get a look at the newcomer, she had a feeling she'd seen him befor, she wasnt one for putting names to faces

As she thought her attention was quickly trasfered back to a hollow, small in size, but powerful looking took a swip at her, knocking her small and light figure over, face first she slid a few inches across the floor befor gripping her katana tighter and pulling herself up to glare at the monster

"oh you did not just knock me over!"

She grinned looking deadly dangerouse, befor charging at the hollow, but it was a failed attempt, as always she underestimated her power and hadnt even cut it the slightest she scrowled frustrated thing wherent, for once going her way

As the only child of a noble family Miki was used to getting her way, all the time, this furstrated her, her confidence set in as she made a dearing leep for the creatures shoulder bringing the katana down on its arm, that sliced clean off and spun into the battle feeled, she watched as it spun calling out the the newcomer

"in coming hollow limb watch out!"

She grined tryumphantly, but her celebration was in vain as soon as shed turned the hollow roard a ear splitting sound and managed too shake the small girl off of him she slid to the ground and attempted the stragagy of randomly cutting at him, yelling crude insults whenever she had the breath in her to do so, this whent on untill she was stood watching the hollow, dissolve only to be suddanly set upon by three menos, she glanced up at them and placed her hands together kido in mind...
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:26 am

As Draze cam back to the battle field, he had to quickly deflect a limb that flew at him, and he ended up being knocked over by it anyway. It saved his life, as some small toadling hollow spat poison at his head, but missed when he feel. He sliced at the hollowling from the floor, and his sword hissed as the acidic blood ate into the metal. Still sitting, with a limb in his lap, he wiped the sword on the grass as best as he could to get te blood off. He saw a hollow on the other clearing, engaged in chasing ghosts, was excreting these mini-hollows from pores on its back. The mini-hollows searched for new targets, and immobolized them for the big one.
He ignored that Hollow, as he knew that one of the more powerfull shinigami would have to defeat it.

He ran to the aid of an energetic girl who was fighting a one armed hollow. He sliced its back as it sought to scrape the girls face off, and it spun around to attack him!
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Tenma ran onto the field and drew his blood red zanpakuto. In a flash he attacked a hollow and severed its mask in half. He then ducked under a blow from another and stabbed it through the mask. There were more and more hollows though and Tenma noticed a few other shinigami. Two of which were being attacked. He quickly aimed his index and middle fingers toward the face of the hollow and called out. "Hado number 4 White Lightning" The lightning sprang forth from his finger tips and straight at the hollow.

Tenma then jumped over a low attack from another low level hollow and dispatched it with a quick strike with his blade. He landed neatly on his feet and quickly jerked his blade through the air, getting the blood off of it. He then held it toward the larger hollow, the spouting the corrosive mini hollows and smiled as he called out. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Hado number 9 Strike!" and wathced as the beast suddenly became engulfed in a red light.

Tenma then jumped on top of the hollows head and stabbed his blade down only to have to dodge an attack from another hollow. He dodged the creatures attacks as it tried its best to hit him and at one point it got a good shot at his arm. Tenma grimaced in pain as he swung his blade down hard and decapitated the creature. He then ducked under another blow and brought his blade up, cutting into another one.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Kaoseu heard familiar voices around him and picked out Tenma's as he hollered out different Kido. The white-haired shinigami put his two katana together and spun them viciously, carving a tunnel up through the Cero and to the top of the Menos. He grabbed his blade forcefully and let its momentum spin him. He used that momentum and transfered it all to his forward facing blade as he slammed down forcefully, infusing the attack with a bit of reiatsu, but only succeeded in cracking the mask slightly. He jumped off, taking his blade and landed and immediately was forced to duck as Tenma's kido passed by and the Menos above him, as well as it's brothers, disentigrated as a few 3rd seat squad members from different divisions dispatched them. That left only the pesky Hollows, which Kaoseu counted and mentally cursed the nervous Shinigami as he counted that there were still a bunch left.

He grinned and stood up and spotted a flying Hollow munching on unsuspecting brethren and looked at Tenma. He grinned and shouted, "Boost me!!!" He then took off, full tilt at Tenma, his legs preparing to spring him into the air as he neared him.

Last edited by Kaoseu Enjel on Sun May 30, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:46 pm

[b]Miki spun on her heels, the Kido forgotten as another shinigam entered the battle field she grimanced, he was taking her pray, she scrowled, people underestimating her riled her deeply, she was quick to jump out of the way of the hollows clawing hand calling to the boy

"Nice Goin' kid"

Despite her childish if not sarcastic voice, her bright blue hypntic eyes glistened with gratitued for the young mans help

Then it came to her, the moment of truth, she grinned, Miki came from a noble and rich family, fighting ran in there blood, but if that failed she had money, and if she became poor she always had her eyes, her bright powerful blue hypnottic eyes, a bright smile flashed across her face as she preared to battle

Quicker than lightning the young girl was infront of a menos her head down she whispered her voice no longer cheery and childish but dark and mysteriouse

"Halt, be still tresspasser of earth, those who bring shame and dissaprovement in there wake must be brough to justice"

Her voice trailled away as she looked up her face had pailed and her eyes where brighter than ever a deep amathist blue almost glowing with power

The hollow was still its eyes transfixed on the girls, its body jerked and twitched as if roped and suddanly pulled it down, then, with out anywarning it let out a ear-splitting sreek.

Miki grinned Katana in hand she chraged at the Menos bringing it down instantly she, she watched it dissolve tryumphantly befor landing down next to the small accademy boy grining at him, her breath short

"How bout we out do these pathetic hot-shot shinigami, i bet i can show them up, you in?"

she asked sound once again like a cheeky school girl about to skip a lesson, her eyes where still bright but nstead of glowing they had a glint in them, a up-to-no-good glint that would sway even the smartest adult.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:41 am

Draze was was lucky that a lightning bolt speared through the Hollow he was fighting, oherwise the spearing may have been done by the hollow to him instead. With a quick glance, the girl he had helped departed a short distance away. Draze was about to follow her, when a wave of reitsu from her washed over him, bringing him to his knees.
" Just...a new...student....shouldn't...be doing......this cra- he muttered, unable to stand even slightly, the reitsu's washing over him were so many and so powerfull. When they died down, and he managed to look up, he caught most of the powerfull girl's sentence.
"Can't refuse an offer like that" he wheezed. " Though quite frankly, you'll have to be awesome for the two of us."
Draze then turned to sight his next target, hefted his zanpakuto, and charged in, readying a slicing attack.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:06 am

Tenma stuck his blade into the ground and cupped his hands together and kneeled knowing kaoseu would cover his back if need be. When Kaoseu got to him he vaulted him into the hair. Tenma then spun around, drawing his zanpakuto with it the spin and immediately sliced through a hollow. He then spun his blade in his hands and cut through another. He used both his hands to his advantage as when he needed to deal with more then one problem he simply used another White Lightning kido. He began picking off hollows that were starting to try to flank the shinigami around the battlefield. Providing them cover from the monstrosities.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:32 am

Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) What-the-demotivational-poster-1-1

"While a Menos is quite powerful, they are still much weaker than a Shinigami lieutenant. According to Tōshirō Hitsugaya, they are comparable to "foot-soldiers", reflected in their uniform appearance. In Soul Society, Menos Grande are shown in textbooks discussing Menos. Up to the point when Rukia meets Ichigo, she has only seen them in such textbooks." - Wikipedia

If you all were lieutenants then I can see you all taking these guys down but unseated shinigami and academy students? No way in hell would you all survive.

I'm ordering a rewrite or if you wish, close the thread... I don't care if you NPC a couple 3rd seat guys coming in to aid you but there is no way you guys will last even another second once these things actually decide to kill you...

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:38 am

Miki suddanly stopped her heart was racing her head spinning, she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath beor staring to sway alittle, shes out-powered herself, there was no way she could of reached that amout of power with out doing seriouse damage to herself, using her katana to hold her up, she quickly swallowed her pride and turned to the boy

"Lets show these small fry whos boss"

She said in between breathes, as she slowly got to her feet, determined to finish the small hollow off atleast, that would be like training and she was one at the top of the class for that subject, recomposting her cocky nature and cheeky grin she set of at a slow sprint towards a gang of materialising hollows shouting, or rather bluffing.

"Pre-pare to meet your match"
Back to top Go down
Minatosuzunami

Minatosuzunami

Male
Number of Posts : 21
Job/Interests : Reading book and playing classics games
Quote : "Bag guys never win ya know"
Registration Date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Who knew how long it had been.Minato had been standing around here for what seemed like days. He stopped counting after two hours though. He was supposed to Meet some people here. He had to fight one of the Unseated member. His choices were the 10th seat, or Demi-hollow. It wasn't his choice as far as he was concerned, and at this point he didn't care. He just wanted to go. He wanted to leave. He almost did at one point. His zanpakutou whispered to him though. He told him to calm his nerves. He had to remain as solid as a stone. If he didn't he would crumble like granite. He had to be solid. Very well then, that is how it would be. Minato sat down. He closed his eyes and crossed his legs. He focused on all that was around him. He expanded his consciousness. He opened his eyes and blocked out visuals. He didn't want to see. He wanted to hear. He wanted to listen. This is what he did until his time would come. He meditated.He then noticed the garganta up in the air openend.

A thick reaitsu fell over The Shinigami academy. This reaitsu was immense, so much so that it opened the garganta and nearly over 2000 in total small hollow and 12 menos showed up from the wormhole kind of thing in the air,Minato then stood up and put his hand at his zanpakutou hilt his face look calm even though the balance of the spiritual world goes loosen up,Minato still looking at the garganta and try to specify the hollow and how much rieatsu it gives off.For this, time would surly be the one to tell how well the other shinigami student was able to combat this much rieatsu,it's still a gamble though wether minato was able to fought off this much hollow , even so he didn't backed out and start charging as soon as the hollow came out of the garganta.Not giving them the pace of the battle,He roughly charge at the hollow and kill nearly 15 of small hollow at 1 sweep Minato body was a bit ached as soon as he feel the Menos rieatsu.He seen the Menos shooting cero from it's mouth.Minato tried to warn the other people but the other
student,liuetenant,10-1st seat was all already fighting the hollow he was shocked seeing how fast these people have arrived and fought off the hollow,now the only trouble is the menos.No one yet fighting the menos,can this be a coincidence or this is just some error from the Shinigami Research and Development Institute,No one can be sure about that yet.So Minato take this chance to fight the little,demi-hollow with his all.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:51 pm

ooc: I think he was more concerned about Silentwish's post about near effortlessly bringing down one of the menos.

IC: Kuro felt the reiatsu as it surged and announced the coming of the hollows. Grabbing his zanpakuto, he left his room in the second squad barracks and flash stepped continuously until he was upon the chaos by the academy. Looking around, he saw hordes of hollows and a number of menos. A rare look of fury came to his usually calm face as he saw these beasts invading his home and his reiatsu flared up, catching the attention of 3 menos who all began to march toward his location in slow shuffling steps. His face changed from fury to light amusement as they approached. Drawing his zanpakuto, he roared its name into the sky.

"Concentrate! Seishou-sejin!"

Kuro's small length blade flashed and transformed into a black and gold ninja gauntlet with a red jewel in the palm that was already beginning to shine as it focused his spirit power. The closest menos opened its mouth and fired a glowing red cero towards him, but Kuro just chuckled with an arrogant taunt.

"You'll have to do better than that if you want to invade soul society!"

Thrusting his gauntlet forward, Kuro fired a beam of concentrated spirit energy out of the jewel. The beam was only as big around as Kuro's arm, appearing at first glance to be no match for the meno's cero. But Kuro's stronger spirit energy, concentrated further by his zanpakuto cut through the red beam with almost no effort and pierced the meno's mask leaving it to slowly dissolve. The other two menos continued to stalk closer, blinded by their appetite for strong souls, oblivious to the destruction of their comrade. Kuro clenched his fist and packed more power into his gauntlet before launching himself through the air with a powerful flash step that carried him all the way to the next meno's mask.

"Kibaku Hirate!" Kuro roared his ability's name as he slammed his open palm into the mask of the enormous hollow, shattering it with his increased strength behind his blow. He leapt from the now disappearing hollow to the third one and released a stream of energy from his gauntlet, molding it into a long, golden energy blade. As he fell in front of the third menos, he cut down its front, cleaving it in half. The third menos taken care of, Kuro focused on locating the other shinigami to make sure that they were safe.

ooc: Boy this is a lot easier than the first time I took on a menos. I didn't have shikai back then and couldn't even flash step yet. Needless to say, I almost died. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:24 pm

ooc: Kaoseu you can reedite the numbers they were fine it was the seemingly easy killing of the menos that was the problem. We're all unseated shinigami and academy students (With the exception of Kuro), theres no way we could even hurt a menos at our level. We just don't have the experience needed to damage it.

ic: Tenma immediately noticed the destruction of the menos. Suddenly an calm, yet distinctively sinister smirk came onto his face. "The menos have been destroyed! Everyone use the buddy system, watch each others backs. Kaoseu I've got yours!" He called as he moved toward Kaoseu, slicing through a few of the hollow as he moved toward him. "Do not leave your partner!" He called as he looked held his zanpakuto ready.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Draze ducked around battling monsters and black robed warriors, and aided the girl Miki to her feet.
"You will die if you try that again! That must have chopped 100 years of your life span! What were you thinking!"
Zanpakoto clasped in hand, and with Miki held aloft by one arm over his shoulder, he caught a short Hollow's claws with his sword. Sparks flew as the creatures claws hit the side of the blade, and he felt a great weight as it began to push against the sword. Instinctivly he brought the blade across the hands, turning it so the sharpened side ran across the creatures fingers. His blade made a grating sound as it sliced, leaving only a shallow cut into the creatures toughened claws. In frustration, he brought the blade across completely, attempting to slice/push the creature away. Suddenly, the Hollow was howling with that signature low roar, stumbling away as its fingers bled violently. Out of the corner of his eyes, Draze saw his zanpakuto rise, small segments of Hollow fingers leaping way from the sword. The small scythe like protrusion at the end of the blade had caught the hollows fingers, and sliced all 5 completely off.
"THATS why I slice!" he intoned in his head, shuffling with Mika to give chase to teh fleeing Hollow.

((ooc: This ranks system confuses me. How will I know I advanced?))
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:55 pm

(You get a PM and your new rank is posted on your characters profile. Now lets stop the OOC would a moderator or admin please delete all OOC posts in this thread so that we can stay on topic please? Thank you)

Tenma stood at Kaoseu's back and sliced hollows left and right, trying his best to keep him and Kaoseu defended on his side. He flipped his blade in his hand and sliced one hollow in two. He then Thrusted it to the left and stabbed one through its mask. At that point in time he swept his blade in a wide arc and sliced through three more.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Kaoseu stood at Tenma's back and they fell into sync, taking out Hollow after Hollow. Kaoseu turned his blade horizontally and grasped a relatively long bandage wrapped around his hilt and threw, making the blade spin like a blender and slice through four medium sized Hollow. He yanked back and down on the andage and sent it sailing into a flying Hollow above them, then yanked the blade back, holding on to the bandage still, grinning at his new tactic.
How ya holdin' up back there, Tenma?" he called as he cut down another advancing Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:13 am

Draze gave up on the chase of the Hollow. It was too fast, and had already fled.
However, he had to quickly whirl to cut a tiny hollow that was about to slice open his knee. Cut in half, it gave a high pitched death squeel as it dissolved.
Looking up, he saw a large Hollow, like the one he had seen before, toad like, with blisters on its back. It was flanked by two of the small rat hollows. It seemed ready to attack, but instead seemed to look at the battle around. The hollow, without the advantage given by the terror from the menos, seemed to thinning in number.
With a "Hmmph" it and its entourage leapt away, clear across the battlefield, and left.
Draze was stunned at his near death experiance. It was way to strong for him, he could tell from its reitsu. He quickly shuffled Mika to a safe locaion, and waited as the last Hollow were mopped up.
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male
Number of Posts : 39
Location : Sitting upon your corpse as I lick my blood-spattered blade clean.
Job/Interests : Bein' awesome.
Quote : "We are NOT what we believe we are. We are more than we expect and less than we want. We are flawed, but we are perfect. We are good and evil. We are friends and enemies. We are love and hate. We are eternal. We are here, and thus are nowhere. We ARE.
Registration Date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Sho had been sleeping peacefully in a tree off the tree line when the excitement had started. He was a heavy sleeper, and had not yet awoken, until a shuddering force knocked him from the tree to the ground. He groaned and sat up, rubbing his head. He looked around in confusion and then realized what was happening: there was a Hollow attack going on.

A few stray Hollows passed by him outside of the forest. Two of them stopped and seemed to sniff the air, then they leveled their gazes at Sho. He fumbled for his Zanpakuto as they closed in on him, but couldn't pull it free. The Hollow leaped into the air, and Sho dived to the side, pointing two fingers and shouting, "Hado Number 4, White Lightning!" The arc of lightning flashed and pierced through both Hollow, making them disintegrate. Sho stood and took off, slipping his Zanpakuto from it's sheath as heran. He saw other Shinigami in the distance and ran off to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)   Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Hunting: Hollow Clean-up (open to all, captains too)
Page 1 of 1