The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hollow hunting (complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hanzo

hanzo

Male
Number of Posts : 23
Registration Date : 2009-10-15

hollow hunting (complete) Empty
PostSubject: hollow hunting (complete)   hollow hunting (complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:10 pm

(Fighting skill here please and thanks judges judge as you see fit and please tell me what I could do to earn more skill points or just make the posts better overall please and thanks it would be greatly appreciated)

Hanzo was on top of a large building, one of his hands over his eyes looking around trying to find something to eat. “Man I can’t find anything” he said jumping down from the building and grabbing his stomach as it made very loud noises letting Hanzo know that he was hungry. He looked down at his stomach “I know I wish I could find another hollow to eat but I don’t think I’ll be able to” he said as he looked back up and noticed something flying in the sky. He put his hands over to above his eyes to help him concentrate on the thing in the sky, and after only a few moments of looking Hanzo realized that the thing in the sky was another hollow. “Well I found one now how do I get the thing down from the sky” he asked himself as he looked around for something to throw at the hollow in the sky. Hanzo could find nothing so he formed and open hand and forced his entire hand in to the ground and lifted up a verily large piece on concrete out of the ground. “Well hopefully this hits you” he said as he took aim at the hollow and threw the thing of concrete at it with all of his might.

After a minute of waiting Hanzo saw the hollow get hit with what he had thrown and fall to the ground, landing in the park “Yes now I get to eat” he said as he ran towards the park. As he arrived at the park he saw the hollow he knocked out of the sky being eaten by another hollow. Hanzo roared in anger of seeing his prey being eaten by someone else then himself “How…how dare you……you stupid beast eat my prey” Hanzo asked getting angrier by the second as he bean to walk towards the hollow. The hollow that was eating his prey turned around and looked at Hanzo, blood all over his face “The reason I'm eating it is because I’m hungry and also because I can” he said turning back around going back to eating the hollow Hanzo killed. “Don’t you dare just ignore me” he said, his hand formed together as fist above the hollow suddenly dropped aiming for the other hollow spine. Hanzo’s hands hit the ground causing a large hole to form in the ground in front of him as he turned to see the hollow he was aiming at was now over by some of the trees nearby. “So you really want that hollow to yourself hung well how about this then if you can kill me and my allies you can eat all of us” he said as three other hollow came out from behind him and stood by his side “well if that’s the way it must be then so be it”. Hanzo said as he looked at all four of them and noticed they all looked like different animals. One looked like a mountain lion, one looked like a bat, one looked like a bison, and the one that was eating his prey originally looked like some overgrown lizard with very sharp teeth.

After hearing this, the mountain lion hollow charge after Hanzo jumping into the air and attempting to bit him in the neck. “Going for the kill rite away hung well…sounds good to me” Hanzo said as he began to laugh grabbing the lion in mid air and slamming it into the air. He the formed a fist and pulled his arm back, then throwing it forward with all his might at the lion when the bat hollow rammed into Hanzo’s chest and sending him flying backwards. As he flew backwards the bison hollow charged at him and hit him the gut causing him to fly backwards even faster till he hit several trees that stopped him. Hanzo got up coughing up some blood as the lizard like hollow appeared in front of him “Just give up there no way you can…………” but before he could finish his sentence Hanzo grabbed his neck and lifted him up into the air laughing loudly “I was just seeing how strong you guys were that’s all and now that I know it time to finish this and eat all of you off” he said grabbing the hollows tail and ripping it in half from and then dropping it to the ground. Hanzo began to walk towards the other hollow still laughing “what I just did to your friend there I'm going to do to you all as well” he said as the lion charged at him “Oh yeah well I wont let you do that to us” he said jumping into the air his leg and paw extended, with its claws out, slashed it at Hanzo.

Hanzo saw this coming and lifted his arm up and blocked the attack and then with his other hand grabbed its hind leg and slammed it into the ground. Hanzo formed a fist and pulled his arm back then forcing it forward only to stop a few inches from the hollow because Hanzo noticed that there was something strange coming from somewhere near him. He looked over at the other two hollows and noticed the bison one charge some type of red energy in front of his mouth “This is what you call a cero and when it hits you your dead” the other one said as the hollow this attack that was called a cero. Though it traveled somewhat slowly Hanzo knew that he didn’t have the time to dodge it so he picked up the lion hollow body and put it in front of him, letting the cero hit it as it screamed out it in pain. After a minute the cero disappeared and the hollow that Hanzo held was nothing more then a severely burned corpse “Wow pretty heartless killing your own ally don’t you think….. but what would I know I have no heart” he said as he ran up to the bison hollow and grabbed both of its horns tearing them off from it head. Hanzo the stabbed them both the bison hollow and the bat hollow with the horns he had torn off in the middle of there heads. He then began to laugh as he let go off the horns as there bodies fell to the ground as he began to laugh loudly “Well now…………its time to eat” he said bending down and begging to eat there dead cold bodies piece by piece slowly to enjoying the taste.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

hollow hunting (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hollow hunting (complete)   hollow hunting (complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:40 am

+2 fighting skill nice job Smile
Back to top Go down

hollow hunting (complete)
Page 1 of 1