The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Hitotsu

Kasumi Hitotsu

Male
Number of Posts : 41
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^) Empty
PostSubject: End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^)   End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:45 pm

(( Before I start this, I know what you're thinking. I'm gonna end both these characters in this thread, and I figured this'd be an effective way to it. Kills two birds with one stone... or two beings in one go...))

Kasumi was looking fr a fight. Since he had left Soul Socity, he'd had no way to vent himself, and all the inner turmoil he was feeling was releasing itself in aggression towards others. He had, quite literally, gone mad. He had bought a large quantity of extremely potent Hollow Bait, enough to stuff a small backpack completely full. Now, he was walking in the desert, far away from civilization, since, although he'd gone mad, he still had a sense of humanity.

He set down the bag and looked towards the sky. Then he looked back down, and dumped out the contents of the bag. After this, he swallowed his Soul Pill, releasing his true self from it's Gigai. His eyes were hazy as he worked automatically. He tucked the Hollow Bait back into the bag and drew both his blades. Then, he tossed the bag directly above himself, and cut it to ribbons, slicing and activating all the Hollow Bait at once, as it fell into the sand around him and made a fine coating in his hair and on his skin.

He had to wait but a few seconds when several Garganta, 3, to be exact, opened up. The menacing faces of three Menos leered at him as a hoard of Hollow, numbering in the high hundreds, rushed out around them. Leading the pack was a peculiar, winged horse that Kasumi set his sights on as his first target. He raised two fingers and pointed them at the beast as it rushed towards him in a straight line, wings beating. It was moving too fast to be able to dodge what was coming to it.

Kasumi grinned maniacally as he muttered,

"Hado 4, Byakurai!" The shot of lightning ran from his finger, dead set on the center of the Beast's skull. After it was fired, Kasumi immediately had his blades at the ready. In his heart, he knew he'd die here, though he was calm about it. He took a deep breath and held it.

Last edited by Kasumi Hitotsu on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakuhosu

Dakuhosu

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2010-07-31

End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^)   End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Dakuhosu had smelled the Hollow Bait from his position in the Menos Forest. He was lucky enough to be close by the very same Menos that smelled it first. It opened up a Garganta, and as it did so, Dakuhosu rushed forward, propelled by the incessant call of the substance. His instincts were in full gear as he shot through the Garganta at top speed, emerging in front of all the other rushing Hollows. He whinnied as he flew forward, and was in close enough range to a Shinigami that he could use his abilities on him. He created his black mist, then 5 spikes from this condensed mist. He then was preparing to fire them off when The Shinigami raised 2 fingers directly at him. He was moving too fast do deviate from his course, so he did the next best thing; at the same time he fired off the wicked Kidou he had seen end many lives, he launched his spikes, all locked onto the same target. Even with both of the blades he held, he would not be able to block them all. Dakuhosu whinnied one last time, as loud as he could, just as the bolt of white-hot lightning seared through his mask, flesh, and skull. His body disentigrated as he watched his spikes close in on the Shinigami. If he wasn't to be his meal, he was to be no ones, or at least not one worth killing for.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hitotsu

Kasumi Hitotsu

Male
Number of Posts : 41
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^)   End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Kasumi didn't see the spikes until it was too late. The black horse had inadvertently hidden them, since he had been directly in front of them. They were virtually invisible against the horses body until it fell, and they began to deviate from one another. He brought his blades up and batted away two, but the other three broke his guard, since they weren't all launched at the same distance. One stabbed through his stomach, the other through his heart, and the last through the center of his skull. There was no pain as he fell, his brain being ruined. He didn't even recognize that he was dying, not until the very last moment. He realized somewhere in what was left of his brain, that he was still holding his breath, and exhaled slowly as his face froze in his signature, heartwarming grin. This was his very last breath, as the Hollows washed over him, making his body into a buffet for those that could get to it.

(Now feel free to enter, any Shinigami and Hollow that wish to.)
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^)   End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Kaoseu had received word of a large hoard of hollow headed towards the famous Karakura town. However, he was in the middle of taking a class on a field trip. The orders were then given to bring the students with him, as backup and a field exercise. With a sigh, he closed the Senkaimon Gate he had opened, and opened up another to the location he'd been given. He then ordered the students to stay in rank and pair up in groups of 5, with equal balance of fighters. He ordered there to be at least 2 good Kidou users to each squad, 2 good melee/hand to hand combat fighters, and one rounded individual to be captain. (Basically, base it off your stats. If you're Fighting Skill is highest, you're a melee/hand to hand. If your Spirit Power is highest, you're Kidou. If you're about equal in all stats, you're rounded.)

With those orders, he dove through the gate, and into chaos, as he turned and saw the Hollows rushing forward. Without hesitation, he rushed forward, drawing his blades as he shouted,

"BAN...KAI!!!" He rushed through the large column of Reiatsu without stopping. This was just great. The Hollow outnumbered them by several hundred. He called in for backup as he looked to make sure the students were following and had obeyed his instruction. It'd keep them alive that much longer if so.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male
Number of Posts : 102
Quote : It's a pity the law doesn't allow me to be merciful.
Registration Date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^)   End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Masaru was of course not going to let himself be left behind in a field trip to the real world where there would be an abundance of Hollows to kill. Even his eagerness, however, was taken aback when he exited the Senkai Gate to see the hundreds of Hollows in front of him. This lasted for only a moment though, as he drew his nodachi and held it out in an offensive position.

At 9'5", Masaru was on par in terms of size with some of the Hollows, and actually larger than some of them. He gave a roar that seemed more animal than human as a challenge to any Hollows foolish enough to come within reach of him and his massive blade. As if in answer, several Hollows charged the gargantuan Shinigami. The first to reach him was like a monkey, small, but extremely vicious. It dodged past Masaru's sword, only to be punched in the face with enough force to crack its mask.

Masaru's sword came down, and neatly severed its head in order to come up and split the next incoming Hollow in two. "Rally to me!" he shouted to any students near enough to him. "HRAAARGH!" With another wild roar he began cutting a wide swathe of destruction through the Hollow ranks; none of them seemed able to get past his immense reach with his sword. The few that did met a fist the size of a ham, which generally had enough force to stun them long enough so that his blade could finish the job.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^)   End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:00 am

Apollo stepped through the gate and smiled as he felt the cool night air hit his face, as soon as he looked out that smile faded. The lights from the city was completely blocked out by the sheer mass of the hollows, this is nothing with six of us here, one of whom has bankai.

Drawing his sword from its sheath Apollo smiled as a feeling of relaxation washed over him; charging forward he met the first hollow, a dog looking mongrel, as it leapt towards his throat. Slicing through the mask Apollo’s blade came back covered in the beast black blood. “Such a shame I always wanted a dog.” He smirked.

Charging forward Apollo was falling into a rhythm as any hollow that crossed into his path was cut down; within a matter of minutes Apollo was covered in the gore of battle. Blood covered his face and arms but, Apollo’s grin had long since faded. Slice high, and then follow with a kick to the left. Spin left, don’t let any opponent close in behind you. The memory surfaced as he continued to fight the hollows back. In the distance he thought he heard one of the hollows let loose a roar. “Keep making noise, your turn will come in time beast.”
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male
Number of Posts : 102
Quote : It's a pity the law doesn't allow me to be merciful.
Registration Date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^)   End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:09 pm

There seemed no end to the horde of enemies coming toward him. To be honest, Masaru had never been in a conflict as dire as this one, with so much to take in, so many enemies with so few allies. Not that he doubted the Vice-Captain's abilities, but always before he had had a clear advantage over his enemies. He still did here, against most of the individual Hollows, but against such an impossible horde; he had never encountered such a challenge before.

Every moment was a struggle to avoid succumbing to the reiatsus of all those Hollows. And yet there was something strangely calming, strangely meditative about the experience. It was...almost like his conscious mind was regressing, being pushed to the back of his mind as a subconscious took over. A subconscious with teeth, and claws, and an awful- no, necessary bloodlust that was currently being gorged, but never sated.

Masaru was a veritable wall of power as he moved against the Hollow horde, his sword dipping and slashing; sometimes going for the fatal cut, sometimes not, it seemed irrelevant how his blade moved, as long as it drew blood. As it was, he was leaving a trail of hamstrung, amputated Hollows in his wake to be finished off by his teammates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^)   End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Line ( open to any who wish to respond to such a large hoarde of Hollow ^-^)
Page 1 of 1