The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bounty Hunting (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

Bounty Hunting (open) Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunting (open)   Bounty Hunting (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Jin stepped out of the garganta. He had been pursuing a hollow across the planes of the Real World and Hueco Mundo. The crafty hollow had even risked a stint in the Menos Forest to get away from Jin. It had been revealed that the hollow was Le Muerto, the hollow that destroyed Jin's body and broke his chain of fate, re-hollowed after he cleansed it (in an older thread).

Jin was getting frustrated. He has been following the hollow for days, and not even with his speed (10 times normal human sprinting speed) he could'nt catch it. He was getting tired of chasing Le Muerto, so he called for backup on his earpeice....

(ooc: this is where other people come in.)
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Male
Number of Posts : 7
Registration Date : 2010-10-05

Bounty Hunting (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunting (open)   Bounty Hunting (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:39 pm

::Agent Moony.:: Derek's communicator crackled in his ear. "Yeah?"

::We've received reports of an unauthorized spiritual being in the vicinity. We're sending you the coordinates now.::

"Right. I'm on my way," Derek said. He headed off in the direction of the coordinates he'd been given. As he drew nearer, he slowed his pace and forced down his spiritual presence. It was a man in black- a Shinigami, probably. Shinigami were an enigma. Some were all right; others thought of superhumans as unnatural.

Derek decided that he would approach the man as if he could not see him- after all, most humans would not be able to. He approached the man at a brisk yet casual walk, keeping his eyes straight ahead, staring past him, giving no indication that he saw him. When he came within five feet, he reached into his suit jacket as if about to pull out a cell phone. Instead, a 9mm was drawn out and pointed at the man.

"I apologize for this seeming lack of hospitality- but this is SCS territory. What is your business here?" Derek tried to keep his voice cordial.
Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunting (open)
Page 1 of 1