The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:41 am

"By...Bye"Ri said to the air really as by the time he spoke Kaiyo was already gone. He basically crawled to a near by tree and put his back to the truck. He figured some had healed him using kidou but also knew it was most likely some student because he could still feel some pain from his back and hips.

He sat under the tree from sometime and missed his afternoon class but in the state he was he'd just of been sent out of the class. He spent the time going over and over the fight in his head trying to learn from his failures. Then his mind drifted back to the short conversation after the battle.

"Yeah, thanks to you as well, you're welcome in my squad anytime' He remembered Kaiyo saying but only know figured that was somewhat a invitation to join squad eleven. Ri smiled and made up him mind there and then ,He would join squad eleven when he graduated.

He recalled the last thing Kaiyo said to him before she left. "'You should try listening too ya know Ri'". He wondered what she meant by that. He look down at his chest where Kaiyo had pressed her ear against.
' Maybe she was just checking my hearth beat'
Ri thought to him self as he stood up slowly.

As he did he heard his name whispered again. He turned sharply to see who was behind him but no one was there. Sick of the constant whisper Ri started running for where he thought he heard the whisper but after a while and find no one Ri left for dorm to get some much needed rest.
Back to top Go down

A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2