The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) Empty
PostSubject: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Kaiyo wouldn't admit it, but she was scouting that academy for any interesting pupils she could...bookmark for her squad. Such an occurrence wasn't too unusual, especially for the nobles who were more often than not quickly accepted into squads of their families choosing. Nevertheless; Kaiyo hadn't seen anyone yet. Sure the girl had seen a stereotypical 'hard' guy, who would likely end up in her squad, but Kaiyo was looking for someone with a bit more personality.

The Captain had drawn quite a bit more attention to herself than she'd hoped. The short blonde girl sat at the edge of the sparring grounds, her katana lying in grass next to her as her eyes flickered across the academy.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Arriving on the spar ground Ri was nursing a light burn on
his hand, he was still having trouble control his Kidou's but regardless he
ignored the burn and found him self a sparing partner.

His opponent was a slight younger student then Ri so on paper is was a good
match. The fight when on for a few minute but soon Ri managed to disarm his
opponent.

"Be more offensive you can win by just blocking all the time" Ri said
advising the student.

"I know I'm just nervous" The student replied

"Why?" Ri question as he handed the students his Zanpakuto back.

"Thats a captain over there" He replied as he bowed and left the
ground. He was right Kaiyo was lying on the grass near by. Ri only knew her as
the Captain of squad eleven though at first sight he thought her a young
student.

Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Kaiyo lay quite oblivious to the going ons around her; her eyes shut as the various spiking reiatsu of sparring students washed over the Captain. The sun sprawled through a nearby tree, leaving dotted patterns of shade and light to fall onto the girl. Kaiyo sat up slowly, blinking quickly to adjust her eyes to warming light. The girl leant back onto her hands, tilting her head up towards the blue sky as she paused, 'Hmm' she pondered, glancing over her shoulder to catch the end of a sparring session between two students. Kaiyo kept her gaze on the pair as the fight unravelled. It was over quickly, and with a clear victor. The girl had turned around fully by the time to the guy was staring at her. Kaiyo raised her arm in the aim and waved lightly, smiling across the sparring grounds to the guy. If he was inquisitive enough, he'd come over and say hello, if not, Kaiyo would probably have to go to him.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Ri was about to find a new sparing partner when he say Kayio waving. At first he twisted his head around think she was waving for someone behind him but she was defiantly waving at him.

Ri walked over to the captain keeping a calm face but inside his hearth was beating rapidly.

"Yes Captain " Ri said bowing to the Kayio
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Kaiyo smirked lightly as the guy approached, she hadn't realised her wave could be perceived as more of a summons...maybe she needed to work on waving to strangers, she definitely needed to work on taking their candy. Kaiyo jumped up to her feet, leaving her Zanpaktou lying amongst the blades of grass. 'What's your name Academy student man?' she smiled, her voice was her usual pleasant tone. Kaiyo's eyes traced up and down the guy, the girl had been trained to notice things in combat, and from what she could guess, this guy had either tried to take a metal handled pan off the stove, or screwed a kidou spell. Kaiyo guessed the latter.

Not wanting to linger too long on greetings Kaiyo got straight to the point, 'You got some skill with a blade, whats yer story?'
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm

"I'm Ri O'Nocht captain" Ri said easing up a bit. He'd never spoken to a captain before but he always told to only speak if spoken too and speak with respect but Kaiyo seem a lot more normal and approach able then he expected a captain to be.

" I don't really have a story" Ri said replying to Kaiyo second question. "I just spent a lot of time fighting though it's been a while since I've had a sparing session"

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Fri May 14, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:20 am

((OOC: Please try and keep your post length up Smile ))

'Ri it is' she nodded nonchalantly, her eyes not catching the gaze of the academy student as she surveyed the surrounding area. Kaiyo's interest was however, peaked at the mention of sparring. The corners of her mouth curled upwards into a small smile as she looked up into the guys eyes. 'Well i guess it's the best way for me to find out about you Ri' she mused, not even realising his words had been a statement rather than a question.

Kaiyo vanished from sight for a brief moment, flash stepping over to the middle of the sparring area. The girl's Captain Haori fluttered wildly as she appeared again, finally settling down in the still air as she girl held her sheathed Zanpaktou in her right hand. Some might question the sanity of the girl, but to Kaiyo, it was simply an opportunity to have a little bit of fun. Kaiyo glanced around to the various other sparring sessions surrounding her, the academy students were all well aware of her presence, so all she had to do was clear her throat gently for the students to part. Creating a small crowd at the outer ring of the fighting area. Kaiyo didn't motion to take any combat stance, instead she simply stood, perfectly still. Awaiting her opponent. 'Hurry up Ri!' she called in a friendly manner, preparing to see just how well the guy would match up.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Ri hesitated for a moment then grinded, he knew he had no chance against Kaiyo but it would be disrespectful to decline and Ri wasn't one for ever turning down a fight even if he new he couldn't win. He walked down to the fighting area and quickly made his way through the crowd and entered the fighting area. The crowd was buzzing with excitement of seeing a captain fight.

He took his place opposite Kaiyo as his mind worked overtime trying to think of a way to win. He bowed to Kaiyo and drew his Zanpaktou and took a neutral stance. He knew the reputation of squad eleven and was expecting a straight forward attack. He also knew that with fighting a student Kaiyo wouldn’t expect him to strike first.

With that thought he changed his stance and prepared to launch straight into an attack the moment Kaiyo took her stance and drew her Zanpakto, at least like that he had an element of surprise and might get in a good strike.

"Might as well give them a show" Ri said as the crowd grew thicker.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Kaiyo held her gaze, watching the guy take his original stance, and then change it. The blonde girl smirked inwardly, glancing to her side slightly to the ever growing crowd as she spoke clearly, not moving her gaze from her opponent though, 'Attention all crowd people...Anyone with particularly low reiatsu i'm afraid you might need to leave...i don't wanna knock anyone out'. Kaiyo spoke in an unusually dis-connected voice, distant even. Of course there's no way in hell Kaiyo would release her spiritual energy any where near its maximum strength, no, the warning was definitely just a precaution, in case for just a brief moment she were to release more than the students could handle.

Kaiyo slowly unsheathed her blade, throwing the scabbard to just in front of the crowd as it landed almost silently in the grass. The sun glinted along her shiny blade as Kaiyo took her stance slowly. The guy was in truth faster than she'd expected, but still nothing of a great threat. His initial idea to take the offensive had been good though; well thought out. Kaiyo moved quickly, pivoting on her left foot as she moved to the side as Ri lunged forwards, Kaiyo brought her right leg up to an angle, turning once more on her left foot as she moved her hips round with her roundhouse kick aimed to the centre of the guys back.

Kaiyo jumped backwards a few feet and took her stance more, grinning wildly as the murmurs and mumbled cheers spread across the crowd. 'You'r fast for an academy student' she mused out-loud. Gripping her blade tighter as she held her stance, 'Now really come at me, come on, see if you can land a hit' she stated in a vaguely sadistic and cheerful tone, her gaze now fixated on her opponent and his movements.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Ri stumbled for a moment then regained his balanced. He wasn't sure if Kaiyo was helping him or taunting him but either way in work. He reversed his grip to the blade followed his arm.

He took a few slow steps to his left concentrating on his next attack. He gripped his blade tight and was about to attack the he heard his name whispered to him. He passed it off as murmur from the crowd.

Regained his focus , he knew he still had one thing in his favour which was that he didn't have to hold back but Kaiyo did.

"Here we go" He cried as he suddenly started running toward Kaiyo and when he came in range he lead putting all his might into the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Kaiyo watched the guy closely. Good balance, good recovery and enough power behind his attacks. The girl slide her right foot backwards gently through the earth, deciding she might need a more solid stance for the next strike. Kaiyo had been lucky so far, defending meant it was a lot easier to hold back, when it was her turn to take the offensive, it would be a lot more difficult not to just riddle the kid with holes.

Kaiyo moved her blade with precision, swinging her arms neatly to the right as she turned her Zanpaktou horizontal, just in time to meet with Ri's attack. Sparks shot from each blade as they clattered together in the collision. Kaiyo didn't want to linger too long on the blocking, that had never really been her style anyway. 'Come on!' she yelled, aiming a solid push kick to Ri's gut. Of course her counter reduced her defence, and Kaiyo had to quickly jump backwards so as to not be hit by Ri's blade. The short girl leapt back, almost into the ever growing crowd of students as she skidded to a halt. Kaiyo moved out of her stance, standing completely upright as she spoke, her blade down by her side. 'Hey Ri, why do you wanna become a shinigami?' she smiled. Kaiyo wanted to find out as much as possible about the guy, and she figured the best way to get him to fight with more power, would be for him to figure out why he's fighting. Of course, in the mean-time, she had left herself completely open.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Ri found it hard to breath for a second after the hit to his gut. He noticed that Kaiyo was only using her sword to defend rather then offensive. He recover from the attack and retook his stance ,reversing his grip again.

"Shinigami have intense power get to fighting and killing hollows" Ri listed as he used the conversation to think his next attack.He heard the same whisper call his name again but ignored it this time. He raised his blade and charged into a lunge but it was inevitable block.

"So I figured why not" Ri said as he and Kaiyo blades pushed against one another. He could feel himself quick losing this struggle. He pushed off Kaiyo's blade and landed a few paces back but wasted to time and leaped into yet another attack.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Kaiyo moved in time with Ri's attacks, listening to what the guy had to say. The short Captain nodded slightly, jumping into the air to meet Ri's attacks, as she sliced her blade upwards against his attack. The girl flash stepped quickly away to the other end of the sparring grounds. 'So you just like the power huh?'. A wave of awe spread through the academy students as they finally realised the where the Captain had shunpo-ed to. Kaiyo smirked lightly for a moment, 'Anything you wanna ask me?'. The guy really needed to start attacking differently, the learning curve of combat was a continual one, and varied for each opponent.

Kaiyo stepped a bit closer to her opponent, walking calmly closer before she stopped, just a few metres from him. The short Captain wasn't sure if she was impressed that Ri had so much energy left, or annoyed that he hadn't been going all out. Kaiyo would take the offensive soon, and then the real fun would begin, unless the guy could step up his game
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:38 am

" All power must have a purpose and mine like everyone else is to guard this world and the living world from harm" Ri said deciding on his next attack. He'd thought of this attack earlier but he did feel right using on Kaiyo though she maybe a captain she appear younger then Ri but he had to put that out of his mind.

"Do have one. how hard is your head." Ri said as he charge with another attack. He swung his blade with one hand but like all the other it was blocked earlier. He used his strength to push the connecting blade closer to Kaiyo and when near enough he Jab his hand through the cross blade aimed for Kaiyo's face.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:55 am

Kaiyo's smile dropped for moment at Ri's question, the girl moved her blade to block his strike, holding her Zanpaktou solid as his hand moved through the blades. 'Shit' Kaiyo mused inwardly, she couldn't counter without actually hurting the guy, and that was a risk she probably couldn't affor to take, especially seeing as even a few Academy teachers had since joined the cheering crowd.

Kaiyo's mind raced, Ri's arm begining to out-stretch towards her face. Kaiyo turned her head to the side, Ri's fist connected with the side of her face as the girl was pushede back only a short step. Contray to her rather small frame, Kaiyo's spirutal energy and actual strength gave her added stamina in combat, not to say that the punch hurt any less through. Kaiyo smirked, 'I guess kinda hard'.

Kaiyo's cheek throbbed annoyingly. The girl didn't like being hit in these kinds of fights, and even the students watching seemed pretty shocked; the teachers less so, but of course, they had practice with holding back their power. 'Thats better!' she nodded over to Ri. 'Okay, i'll let you come at me once more...then its my go' she grinned happily, a small amount of her reiatsu seeping out at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:29 am

Ri smiled regardless what happened not he was happy that he could manage a hit on a captain though he knew she was hold back and not using her shikai or even attack so somewhat is was a hollow win.

Ri could feel her reiatsu rising and figured she must be preparing to attack. He'd have to get a solid strike in now or she'd have him. He side stepped slowly as he devised some tactic.

He though of using kidou but his kidou was very uncontrolled and with the crowd around them he couldn't risk it. Ri felt like hours were passing by as his mind formulated a plan but finally deduced on his attack.

He charged again blade both hand gripping the hilt tightly they two blades met again. Ri used the force to the block to spin to Kaiyos back and went to place the blunt side of the blade to her back.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:44 am

The sun danced along the two colliding metal blades, Kaiyo's face was still a-light with enjoyment as Ri moved behind her. Kaiyo's arm moved in a single fluid movement from her block, her arm stretching over her shoulder as she moved round to block the second strike, now it was her turn.

Kaiyo bent her legs, spinning round to face Ri again as she moved her right hand to strike down diagonally against the guys left shoulder. No content with just one strike Kaiyo pivoted on her side as aimed kick towards the guys gut again. The girl flash stepped to behind Ri, aiming a fast slice over his shoulder shoulder as she did so. One final strike was aimed as a lung to the guys back, just above his right hip. Kaiyo jumped backwards along the ground, skidding through the earth as the crowd was silenced for the first time. The girl's movement were fast and well timed, but kaiyo hadn't gone all out, and the even if he'd been hit with every attack, he'd still be fine, the cuts wouldn't be too deep. The fight made Kaiyo smile none the less though. 'Now you gotta try and raise your own spiritual energy' she noted.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:05 am

"Either that or lose" Ri said smiling though he was losing he was still having fun. He'd seen the first two attack but the strikes to his shoulder and lower back were a mystery to him neither the less none of them were deep intentional he assmuses after all this was just a friendly spar.

Ri smirked as he ran flat out towards Kayio and upon coming in range unleashed a fury of fast strikes. To most of the crowd all they saw were quick and sudden sparks from the two blades.

Each swipe of Ri was counter as if Kaiyo knew exactly where and how he was about to strike. He broke for a moment the leaped back into the assault. He gave one final swing which was blocked then crouching down her swept his legs at Kaiyo's.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:19 am

Kaiyo smirked, Ri had gotten faster, she could already tell that much. The girl still held her blade in only her right hand, each strike was countered quickly, and was no longer given just a moment to sink in before moving onto the next fast strike. The crowd watched in awe, blinking hard in an attempt to be able to actually see the attacks. The final strike Ri used was obviously a lot stronger than the others, and did fro the first time rqeuire Kaiyo to use both hands to block. The girl's feet were taken out from under her; Kaiyo arched her back and threw her body weight backwards as she landed on her left hand, bending the arm as she pushed off the ground and skiddede backwards through the grass.

'And who wants to lose?' she giggled lightly. Kaiyo stared at Ri for a moment, the guy wasn't even tired yet; granted, neither was she, but her opponents usually were long gone by now, maybe he's jsut hiding how tired he is... she mused for a moment. Kaiyo pushed off from her right foot, sprinting quickly towards Ri with her Zanpaktou outstretched in front of her. Waiting until she was just a metre or so away, the short girl leapt into the, her sword raised above her shoulders as she landed down to the groubnd, slicing her blade down against the front of Ri as she did so. Kaiyo landed and kept low, using her momentum to step around the guy, bringing her blade with her as she spun around to his back, slicing her blade along Ri's hip as she did so. Kaiyo ended by pushing a little more of her reiatsu along her blade, aiming two strikes in the shape of a large X against Ri's back before leaping backwards.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Ri only felt the cold of the metal cutting his skin and he knew exactly what happened even if he didn't see it. He rolled toward to separate from Kaiyo. That was a mistake rolling on his back made ever cuts painless and the two slash on his back burn with pain.

Not flinching he took a pain not wanting to show weakness at any level. He had to think of something or wise he might as well be a training dumb. That annoying whisper of his name sounded again but his hearth was beating to loud for him to really hear it.

He raised his sword and taking a offensive stance he formulated his plan. He moved quickly toward Kaiyo ever step he took pulled on his opened cuts. Three flashs of sparks told the crowd Ri had swiped three quick strike at Kaiyo. On the third the two blade met close to Kaiyo and seeing a change Ri swung his elbow just under Kaiyos ribs.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Kaiyo felt a pang of guilt rush along her spine; the guy had guts though, especially to carry on considering the damage he had at the moment. Kaiyo made a mental note to congratulate the guy after their little sparring match. The students crowd had grown to an almost stupid size, some had even brought seats. A few teachers had brought their classes over to watch, and the rest had simply assembled there. Kaiyo blade reacted with expert skill; swinging tightly around to meet each of Ri's attacks. The second strike did manage to slice a chunk out of her Haori though, not that Kaiyo had noticed the piece of white material floating away to the ground.

Kaiyo was about to move to block Ri's attack when she heard it. The one bloody thing that could make her lose focus. How the hell she'd heard it she didn't know, but she heard it none the less. Someone calling out Ri's name. The voice had echoed through her blade after he'd struck it. Kaiyo's body curled forwards as Ri elbowed her just under her ribs. Kaiyo skidded backwards along the ground, stumbling for a moment before regaining her stance. The girl's focus had been shot, as she looked, now quite differently over to Ri. Kaiyo shook her head lightly, her gaze falling deeply into Ri's eyes, it has to be...It's probably our blades touching that meant i could hear it...but he didn't even seem to notice i-....

Kaiyo blinked hard, turning her head to the murmurs that had spread through the crowd. The girl shrugged it off, it was something else she could bring up afterwards. The Captain rushed towards Ri, switching her Zanpaktou to her left hand as she waited until she was just a metre away. Kaiyo struck her blade down with all her force into the ground, using her current momentum to swing around it and aim a bloody strong kick to the side or Ri's head. Kaiyo landed with her back to her opponent, moving quickly as she pulled her blade out of the ground with her left hand again, spinning back around as she swung it against Ri's arm. Kaiyo didn't retreat this time, the girl finished with five quick jabs towards the guys torso before holding her ground. Waiting for him to strike.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Something went off in Ri's head and he knew he was at his limit. He managed to hold onto his footing and only stumbled a few steps back when the five jab hit his chest. He knew he hadn't much strength left in him now.

He tightened his grip around his hilt as he felt blood drizzle down his arm and reach his finger. Second left like hours as he tried to force his body to do something it just didn't want to do.

Ri half swung his blade downward aimed for Kaiyo's head and half fell in the right direction but either way the result was the same. The last of his strength and the force of his weight when into the attack and now all he could do is wait to hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Kaiyo watched silently as the guy fought against his own consciousness, figuring it was rude to interrupt. The turned turned her body to face the attack, bringing her blade horizontal to meet the strike. The impact pushed Kaiyo backwards in her stance, grinding into the earth slightly as the weight on Ri's blade became lighter. Kaiyo sheathed her blade as quickly as she could, flash stepping to behind Ri as the girl caught the guy, just wanting to make sure he didn't hurt himself on the fall, Kaiyo lay him down gently on the grass. The teachers had already begun a summary of the fight, and some students had left already.

Kaiyo stood up straight, about to call for someone to help when one of the students rushed over to Ri. Kaiyo didn't know the guy, and he didn't even speak to the Captain, but he started healing the guy none the less, so she didn't ask any questions. Kaiyo sat down on the grass next to where Ri was lying, she needed to talk to the guy for a moment after he was awake again. The girl ruffled the back of her hair lightly, letting out a long sigh. 'that was fun' she mused to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Ri remember falling and then a sudden warm sensation all over his body. He felt the breeze and could hear the march of the crowd dispersing back to training. His arm and leg were sprawled out over the grass.

"Fun is a bar fight" Ri said not even opening his eyes as he spoke. "That was brilliant. Any chance I won?" He said laughing which turn into a slight coffee. Every part of his body was aching but at same time he couldn't help but grin ear to ear.

"Thank you" Ri said finally opening his eye to see an upside down Kaiyo looking back at him. "This... This made my week"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:57 am

Kaiyo leant over Ri when she heard him talk, her hair falling down over her face as she giggled lightly, tapping the guy on the shoulder, 'Yeah bar fights are fun' she mused, with, an almost, sense of nostalgia. Kaiyo leant back slightly on the grass, the bright green colour radiated in the sun, contrasting heavily to the droplets of crimson blood that had seeped through the blades of grass. 'You came a close second' she grinned down at Ri. Nodding slightly as he thanked her, Kaiyo's Zanpaktou rested silently next to her right hand in the grass, the girl sat forwards, her legs crossed as she looked into Ri's eyes for a moment. 'Yeah, thanks to you as well, you're welcome in my squad anytime'.

Kaiyo let out a small sigh, knowing she should leave now and let the guy rest. The short Captain rose to her feet with a small jump, attaching her Zanpaktou back to her hip as she turned to leave. Kaiyo paused, turning back to the guy as she knelt down next to him. The girl did feel a since of pride for having made the guys week, but thats not why she stayed. Kaiyo leant down and put her ear against Ri's chest, listening intently for a moment before she stood back up and giggled lightly, 'You should try listening too ya know Ri' she smiled, her crystal blue eyes shimmering in the sunlight as she turned to leave. 'See ya later Ri' she called, waving her hand in the air as she flash stepped back to her barracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)   A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A potential Recruit (Ri O'Nocht please)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next