The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A random encounter...(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

A random encounter...(open) Empty
PostSubject: A random encounter...(open)   A random encounter...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Kuroi was walking to the mall to find something to tinker with...when he felt the spritual pressure of a hollow, a realtavly weak one, appear close to him... he swallowed the soul pill and sprinted off to the source and drew didnt bother to draw his zanpaktou, he shouted, Hado 3 Crimson strike!" and the hollow was soon dispatched of, suddenly he noticed another spiritual pressure nearby, unlike anything he had felt before, and he sprinted to investigate...

Spirit power: 5/Speed: 5/Intelligence: 4.5/Kidou Mastery: 10.5/Fighting skill: 6/Total: 30.5

Last edited by Darkness on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urufu

Urufu

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2010-04-11

A random encounter...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random encounter...(open)   A random encounter...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Waiting, patiently, was Urufu Tatsumaki. "I could smell the blood." He commented dryly, as the man drew near. "It smells quite.. invigorating." He added, as a large, demented, Joker-esque grin adorned his face. "I want some.. will you let me try some?" His whole body shook chaotically. He was nearly shaking with anticipation. The voice in his head was roaring in delight. At the prospect of getting some blood, at letting it slide down his throat, warm, salty, red, and thick, his muscles tensed. His eyesight narrowed. His hands curled up into arthritic claws, his claws themselves sharp and menacing.

"Won't you please share?" He asked quietly, rhythmically. His own blood pounded in his ears, and he took that on as a beat. Time to rock~
Back to top Go down

A random encounter...(open)
Page 1 of 1