The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some random drawings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female
Number of Posts : 72
Job/Interests : drawing and anime...yea that's about it...
Quote : My blood taste too sweet, maybe I should lay off the candy...
Registration Date : 2012-03-03

some random drawings Empty
PostSubject: some random drawings   some random drawings I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:24 pm

some random drawings of my OC Emi. I don't have much to say about em really. Just tell me what you like bout the drawing what you don't cause i've been testing out new drawing styles.

some random drawings Close_up_time_by_cutestlittlekitten-d4sh5tu

some random drawings Helloo_by_cutestlittlekitten-d4sh5q2
(computer effects.....)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

some random drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: some random drawings   some random drawings I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:54 am

Not too shabby, only thing I'll point out is the hair over the eyes thing. While they are glowing it could shine through the dark hair. At the same time the dark hair contrasts the pale skin and the shining eyes would be darker. Making the hair frame the face when the eyes glowing rather than making it so transparent. I hope that made sense. I always preferred just black and grays so my color sense is abit lacking at times.
Back to top Go down

some random drawings
Page 1 of 1