The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._.

Go down 
+2
Kaiyo
korbin57
6 posters
AuthorMessage
korbin57

korbin57

Male
Number of Posts : 17
Location : In North America Beating the Crap out of idiots with beer bottles like an Irishman
Job/Interests : Swimming, Gameing, Reading, and About nearly Beating someones teeth out with my Fists When im Pissed
Quote : " When one Dies, Another rises. When Evil Comes Good is Created, When a White man is born so is a Black, There is always another half to one Person, Dont Trust them untill you See their other Half "
Registration Date : 2011-05-07

Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._.   Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:41 am

well, i just hope to stay out of any trouble and have great Rping, ......Oh and you poke me so many times your fingers gonna come off -_- ........... Well thats bout it ._. so............PEACE! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._.   Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Hey New member Very Happy
Welcome to the bleach world, i'm Kaiyo if you have any fun questions etc feel free to pm me or find me in the cbox...All complaints and other negative points to Sal though Razz
Erm...Nice to meet ya ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._.   Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Welcome!

Yeah...i'm the resident problem sorter guy. Don't be shy, despite what they say i do not bite.

Have fun! Wink
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._.   Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Welcome to the site, I hope you have a great time here =)
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._.   Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Welcome to the site, and Sal does bite
Back to top Go down
korbin57

korbin57

Male
Number of Posts : 17
Location : In North America Beating the Crap out of idiots with beer bottles like an Irishman
Job/Interests : Swimming, Gameing, Reading, and About nearly Beating someones teeth out with my Fists When im Pissed
Quote : " When one Dies, Another rises. When Evil Comes Good is Created, When a White man is born so is a Black, There is always another half to one Person, Dont Trust them untill you See their other Half "
Registration Date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._.   Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Yea, i Think i got that first impression when i looked at his picture. by the way.. you guys know if i could get ym character drawn? When i get him approved anyways
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._.   Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Welcome! I'm Marly, also an Admin. If you have questions about the system or suchness, I'm your guy. Righto, now to go make some ramen...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._.   Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, Just another random nobody ._.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: