The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Masataka Aoki Bount Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrdoomofdoom

Mrdoomofdoom

Male
Number of Posts : 23
Location : Aldham Robarts LRC(a Liverpool John Moores university library)
Quote : I am destined for power and greatness
Registration Date : 2010-01-25

Masataka Aoki Bount Application Empty
PostSubject: Masataka Aoki Bount Application   Masataka Aoki Bount Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Name: Masataka Aoki

Birthplace: Tokyo

Looks: Masataka Aoki Bount Application Amane_thumb

He is quite tall and averagely built. He wears clear glass glasses and always wears his sealed doll(a red rose) pinned to his collar. He usually wears those kinds of clothes in the picture, but will wear different colors depending on his mood.

Personality: He is a calm and collected individual who has much patience. He likes to do things as efficiently as possible and has no sense of humor at all. He is only really concerned about him and his doll, although he will work with others as long as it benefits him. Also it takes a lot for him to lose his temper, but when he does he really loses it.

Special Characteristics: Skilled in gardening and luring females to consume their souls, skilled in playing the piano, violin, poker, several forms of martial arts, (he got bored so he learned lots of stuff)

Race: Japanese

Doll Name: Seichō

Doll Description: In sealed form, it is a red rose which is kept pinned to his shirt collar. When unsealed in stage 1 she turns into a light green viney humanoid shaped creature with an opened red rose bud instead of hair. She is quite slender and tall. In stage 2 she gains quite big thorns all over her body in a very dense pattern. Also the color becomes a darker green. In stage 3 the viney part of the body hardens and the rose bud changes color from red to blue. Also she gets more slender and taller. In stage 4(Final) her rose bud changes color again into a white rose and grows to twice the previous size. Now the viney body appears as hard as rock, but sill moves flexibly. Now the color is a really dark green and there are vines sprouting outwards all over the body in between the thorns.
Her personality is that she is very vain and thus hates for her appearance to be sloppy, she is very loyal to Masataka and will do all in her power to protect him. She admires him greatly and will viciously attack anyone who angers him, makes him upset etc.

Doll Powers: [ELEMENT] plant

First Power: Vine attack, vines shoot out from the doll's fingers and attack the enemy like a whip.

Second Power: 30 stat points Thorn attack. The thorns covering her body shoot out at attackers and new ones replace the shot out ones.

Third Power: 60 stat points Plant control. Any plants around her can be controlled. They can grow, be hardened and can be used to entangle, strangle etc. the opponent. They are also extremely difficult to cut through.

Fourth Power: 120 stat points Plant barrage. She can create plants with her will from any surface, even pure concrete and can control them at will. They harden and strengthen a lot more than with plant control. They can be any form of plant as long as its not wood and if the plants created can emit a poison, the effectiveness is increased a lot and the amount is also increased a lot. The plants can strangle, swallow(e.g Venus fly traps), create a barrier and even pierce.

Stats: (you begin with 20 stat points to distribute around) *Your Doll's Stats will equal your own.*

Spirit Power: 7

Speed: 6

Fighting skill: 6.5

Intel: 5

Total: 24.5

History: Born in Tokyo shortly before the turn of the new millennium(because bleach is set in present time and this is 300 years after bleach right?). He grew up as an orphan and got sent out into the world at 18 when he became an adult. He had always had an interest in gardening and so he trained to become a gardener.

But after a few years he released something was wrong as he had seemed to stopped aging. He got called a freak and thus he ran away from Tokyo. On the way he met somebody who had heard about him and told him that he was a bount.

He took him away to a secret bount place and taught him how to live as a bount, including the consummation of human souls. After a couple hundred of years he was viewed to be ready to get his bount doll. So he took the ritual to get his bount doll and thus seichō was born. After finishing the ritual he sealed her and she took the form of a red rose which he pinned to his collar.

Then he decided to leave the bount place and decided to go back to human society in order to get more easily available meals and to train his bount abilities more. Now another 100 odd years have passed and he is continuing to feed on human souls and training to get into the bount organization. Also he has learned to do lots of things because he had lots of time to kill and thuis is skilled in many areas.

Role Playing Sample: Masataka Aoki looked out of the window looking down at his food supply, the humans. They were going around their tiny insignificant lives that got extinguished as soon as they started. The day was an overcast cloudy day yet again. He was thinking of what to do, as he had finished his gardening earlier and his training for the day.

He thought of how time didn't really matter to him, as his appearance hadn't really changed much over the past 300 years, apart from he occasional change in hairstyle or clothes, but nothing major. He would have a long time left on this earth as long as he didn't get killed by a hollow, quincy or shinigami and continued to consume souls.

He went after normal human souls as they were by far the easiest targets and he didn't want to waste any sort of effort in subduing his prey before consuming them. Although when he had got attacked by them in the past and he had stopped them, then he thought I might as well eat them now and then he ate them.

(I hope this is okay, there isn't much info about the bounts on this forum yet so if I get more info I will probably edit my history)

Last edited by Saroki on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:34 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Stat increase...)
Back to top Go down
Mrdoomofdoom

Mrdoomofdoom

Male
Number of Posts : 23
Location : Aldham Robarts LRC(a Liverpool John Moores university library)
Quote : I am destined for power and greatness
Registration Date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Masataka Aoki Bount Application   Masataka Aoki Bount Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Ps I have changed my application from superhuman to bount as I only choose superhuman as bounts were unavailable and superhumans were my second choice, but now that bounts are available, I am doing a bount application. I hope it gets accepted.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Masataka Aoki Bount Application   Masataka Aoki Bount Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:00 am

Wow, exceptionally better than your first one, accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masataka Aoki Bount Application   Masataka Aoki Bount Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masataka Aoki Bount Application
Page 1 of 1