The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darius Faine (Bount)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Darius Faine (Bount) Empty
PostSubject: Darius Faine (Bount)   Darius Faine (Bount) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Name: Darius Faine

Birthplace: Japan

Looks: Darius has short, spiked brown hair. His strange, purple eyes and tanned skin give him an exotic-like look. He wears dark blue jeans with holes at the knee sections, a white button-up, and a loose jacket over that, with the sleeves pulled up just above the elbow, so that he can bend his arms freely, and simply because he likes it better this way. He also wears black boots and a brown leather belt. On the hand that he isn't wearing his Seal for his Doll, he has a gold ring on his thumb and a silver ring on his middle finger.

Personality: Darius is a quiet individual, who prefers not to stand out in a crowd. He doesn't truly care whether he misses school or makes it on time, and usually completely ignores Homework assignments. In battle, if he can, he prefers to end things quickly, but if he has no choice, he strategies things in his mind and takes his time to, hopefully claim victory. However, he is quite stubborn when he actually cares about something, and will only run away from a fight if he knows without a doubt that there is no hope for victory.

Special Characteristics: Darius is the son of a wealthy man, from before he was a Bount, and when he did become one, so did his father. Even before they were Bounts, his father stayed secluded, and so it's not hard for him to trick the people of his company into believing he is not who he truly is, and is simply the current head of the company, who decided to stay hidden for the same reason that Darius's father had in the first place. This gives him access to a massive amount of funds.

Race: White/Japanese

Doll Name: Versager (Deadbeat)

Doll Description: In his sealed form, Varsager is a coiled ring with rivets on both sides that sprout every five centimeters. The ring wraps around one and a half inches of Darius's Finger.

Doll Form - Versager becomes a nine foot tall Humanoid. He is silver in color, but is also somewhat transparent. He has no nose and no mouth, and has completely black eyes. He can speak by emitting sound waves from his body, as that is what his body is mostly made of, besides Reiatsu

Doll Powers: Sound

Ability One: Kreischen (Screech)

Description: Versager claps his hands, and a massive sound wave erupts from the tips of his hands. Anything that is engulfed hears a screeching sound so painful that it can send a terrible lance of pain through their head, also creating a terrible migraine as it does so. The migraine is in effect for only fifteen seconds at the most, and the lance of pain is instantaneous, with after effects similar to if the one struck were hit in the head by a hardcover book. For normal humans, it can cause their ears to bleed and then can knock them out.

Ability Two: Hypnotisieren (Hypnotize)

Description: Versager emits a beautiful song in the form of a hum. This song will take a hold on beings with very low Spiritual Pressure, entering their minds and then taking over. This means Spiritually-unaware Humans and the very, very weakest of Hollows. (The equivalent of an NPC Hollow that doesn't have any Special Abilities, and is simply a Hollow.) When these beings are under Versager's persuasion, they are completely unconscious.

Ability Three: Entsetzliche Schmerzen (Horrible Pain)

Description: Versager screams, and all of those in his line of sight, unless he doesn't wish for them to be harmed, are suddenly struck by a horrible, racking pain. On the weakest of Hollows, it means immediate death. The stronger the Spiritual Pressure of an opponent, the less effect this technique has. (Meaning if Darius had an SP of 15 and his opponent had 20, his opponent would be able to somewhat cancel out the attack. If they were the same strength in SP, it would be exactly as the attack's description implies, no more, no less. If Darius had a higher SP than the opponent, than the opponent would take even greater pain.)

Stats:

Spirit Power: 15

Speed: 20

Fighting skill: 10

Intelligence: 15

History: Darius's mother died in childbirth. He was raised by a nanny, as his father was far too busy a man to deal with such things. As soon as he reached High School, he was sent to a prestigious school. His father paid a large amount of sums for him to be able to go, and it was here he met a member of the 12th Division in a Gigai, working on an illegal project that had to do with Bounts. They became friends, or so Darius believed, but when he turned seventeen, and his father arrived to bring him home to be home-schooled for his Senior Year, the Shinigami panicked and activated a machine he'd been planning to test on Darius after he graduated. This machine caught the Shinigami, Darius, and his father in its first, and only, use. The effect of the machine killed the Shinigami, but it turned Darius and his father into Bounts.

They awoke in a hospital, not yet knowing what had happened to them, and only knowing that for some reason, they felt very odd. After checking out and heading home, they discovered just how much they had changed; they saw a Hollow. Sensing their unusually high Spiritual Pressures, it had come to devour them. And it had brought some of its friends. In their panic, they accidently summoned their Dolls for the first time, turning something they had on them into the Seal, a random item they had no control over in choosing. Their Dolls defeated the five Hollows quickly, and then turned and spoke to the two of them, explaining just what they were... and what Darius and his father had become.

His father was ecstatic, as was Darius, but for entirely different reasons. His father was immortal, and would therefore always be rich, would forever live in comfort, and no one would ever know, not with such powerful allies. Darius, however, was glad because he now believed himself to be truly important. He believed that with these new powers, he could one day discover ultimate power, and be able to show those that had once picked on him, teased him, and insulted him their mistakes. The next several years were spent on becoming hidden, under the guise that they wanted to be completely protected by anyone that might want them killed. However, this was actually so that no one would be able to see that they were not aging. That they were immortal.

Finally, Darius left for Karakura Town, hearing that it was a focal point for the odd and unexplained. There, he enrolled in Karakura High and started High School for a second time. He began to put together a plan, a plan that would one day grant him ultimate power, he believed. He quickly discovered the existence of Superhumans, and learned just what had happened to turn him into a Bount when he found out about the Shinigami, and, more importantly, the 12th Division. Now, he bides his time, planning, and always looking for a way to gain ultimate power. If he could gain ultimate power, then he would be able to kill his father. Then, once he was out of the way, he would be the head of an extremely powerful company, and would be able to, he hoped, challenge the strongest of Hollows, Shinigami, and Superhumans. This was his plan. This was his goal. And this is what he hopes to one day achieve...

This is an Alt for shinjo97

Last edited by Alchemist97 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Darius Faine (Bount)   Darius Faine (Bount) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:01 pm

As with another applicant I'd thought I'd mention the mind control ability, but from the sounds of the ability you're only controlling NPCs. That aside I'm curious about the 1st and 3rd skill. As it stands they're pretty much similar, but you give the restriction of the line of sight on the 3rd one. But you mention based on SP and then gauge it according to rank. Which is it?
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Darius Faine (Bount)   Darius Faine (Bount) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Hmm, what I'm thinking is that it means different types of pain. Like, with the first ability, the migraine might disrupt the ability to use kido, or do any action that requires any margin of concentration, whereas the third ability translates to actual damage.

If that was the intent, I think it's interesting, to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darius Faine (Bount)   Darius Faine (Bount) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Yes, the mind control can only control NPC Spritually-unaware Humans and NPC Hollows that have absolutely no special abilities. Simply a Hollow. And for the other two abilities, Bloody Jack was correct with his guess. The first is based on disrupting concentration-based techniques, while the third ability was based on physical damage. Also, I fixed that little mistake in the third ability. It IS based on SP, not Rank, so I edited the ability description to say so. I hope that clears things up.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Darius Faine (Bount)   Darius Faine (Bount) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 pm

I dub thee approved.

CURRENT RANK - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darius Faine (Bount)   Darius Faine (Bount) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darius Faine (Bount)
Page 1 of 1