The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hania Chu'a - Bount

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male
Number of Posts : 37
Job/Interests : Tech Support / Lots of interestes
Quote : "War songs are not made for those charged with the last line of defense: they are made for when the last line of defense charges."
Registration Date : 2011-01-19

Hania Chu'a - Bount Empty
PostSubject: Hania Chu'a - Bount   Hania Chu'a - Bount I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:55 pm

(First character attempte. lemme know what needs changed. Smile )

Bount

Name: Hania Chu'a (name meaning "spirit warrior snake")

Birthplace: Arizona (was born before taken by the white devil)

Looks: (picture will be provided when I find one)

Hania is a handsome "young" man with tan skin who resembles a slightly thugish appearance due to his long, dark hair as well as multiple piercings: eyebrow, lip, three on each ear, and his tongue. His long hair is never put up in any way, always cascading down his shoulders freely. He usually wears a brown leather jacket of native american design, loose blue jeans, a necklace with crocodile fangs, three rings upon each finger in the shape of a guardian spirit and a pair of sturdy, reinforced moccasins.

Personality: Hania is someone who practically hates the "white devil". He is uick to help other Native Americans, but slow to trust any other race. He is also very caring towards nature and animals, especially animal spirits.

Occupation: Hania is a trinkets merchant. He often pawns his wares that he handmakes to passing impulse buyers. After all, it is not every day a Japanese sees a Native American...actually, it's not every day ANYONE sees a Native American...His wares extend from dreamcathers to small guardian-spirit totems.

Special Characteristics: Hania is very skilled with a knife, a master of the Apache-style of knife fighting. He is also very skilled with a bow and arrow, able to hit a target 100 yards away.

Race: Native American

Doll Name: HOHNIHOHKAIYOHOS HOTOTO (name meaning "high-backed wolf warrior spirit who sings")

Doll Description: Hototo is a large wolf spirit that is Hania's tribal guardian spirit. She is often seen by his side in the form of a beautiful white wolf. She can also be seen as a lovely Native American woman, only with a pair of wolf ears and a wolf tail.

When in battle, she has two separate forms she is able to use. She is able to fight in her humanoid form rather well, using Apache knife-fighting techniques, except she uses her claws instead of an actual knife.

If she is in her wolf form, she is much larger in size, approximately the same size as Hania while on all four of her paws. This is her most powerful form, and allows Hania the most control over her Doll abilities.

Due to her being a Spirit Guardian to Hania's tribe, only he is able to understand her speech. Others must either learn his ways to understand her, or allow her to use dreamlets to understand her. She is able to understand all speech just fine.

Hototo, when not actively summoned, rests in one of the six rings Hania wears, each crafted like a snake encircling his finger, holding an orb with an engraved wolf head.

Doll Powers: [ELEMENT] Illusion

First Power: Dreamcatcher: Hototo is able to send a small dreamlet into her enemy's mind. This dreamlet is only a minute or so long, but can be a pleasant daydream or a bad nightmare. The dreams are rather simple ones, however, mostly meant to scare or distract. They are somewhat easy to tell apart from reality. She is also able to use dreamlets to communicate with others.

Second Power: War Form: Hototo is able to form herself into a physical substance, able to cut, tackle, bite, etc. She is able to take on the form of an enemy's worst nightmare or most sought after dream to confuse them, or simply her wolf or humanoid forms to fight.

Third Power: Brink Of Reality: Hototo's dreamlets now reach out to affect multiple people if she so chooses. The more people she targets, the weaker the dreamlet becomes. If focused on one person, however, the dream can last up to 20 minutes and is incredibly hard to separate the dream from reality. If an opponent does not realize it is a dream, they will take physical damage from the dream-folks' attacks. Hototo must remain still while sending out this dream in order to concentrate.

Fourth Power: Inner Spirit: Hototo is able to block off an opponent's dream world, halting any nightmares or daydreams she has sent to someone, but also able to shut off that person's "inner world". This power allows Hototo to cut off connection between a shinigami and their zanpakutou, or a bount from their respective doll. Also, an enemy who needs to use their imagination finds it impossible to form their powers.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 15

Speed: 20

Fighting skill: 15

Intelligence: 10

History: Hania was "born" under a Hopi mother and an Apache father. His mother had been a captive from a battle years before during a tribe war between the Hopi and Apache tribes, and his father had claimed her for his own. From childhood, Hania was raised to become a warrior for the tribe, taught in the ways of the bow and arrow, as well as the skilled Apache knife fighting techniques that many cultures still practice today. His first major battle was against the Cherokee tribe, with multiple victories against their warriors. Yet, with every victory, his fellows always seemed to avoid him. This was in part due to hania's ritual: he would seem to draw an anemy's spirit guardian out of their body and eat it...

Years went by, Hania's parents died, as did his children and wife, and his grandchildren, and great grandchildren...yet still he lived and did not seem to age past 24. He was considered by many to be an eternal warrior sent by their guardian totem. He led their tribe for hundreds of years, conquering a large amount of land. His spirit guardian, Hototo, manifested herself 100 years after he became chief, proving he truly was a chosen of the Spirits.

However, his winning streak was soon destroyed as their lands became invaded by the "White Devil", with their long sticks of thunder and lightening and their chests that could reflect the sun. Their war was long and bloody, as the White Devils took much of Hania's tribe's land. During one battle, Hania was charged with killing the leader of the enemy's forces, an honorable task bestowed to the chief warrior. With knife and bow, Hania snuck into the enemy's encampment under the cover of night.

The plan went smoothly as he took out sentry after sentry, each with a slash across the throat. However, when he entered the main tent where the White Devil himself slept, he found a man who was wide awake and acted as if he had been waiting for the native. It was during that night that Hania learned he had not been "born", but "made". He was what was called a Bount, a creature that was able to live eternally so long as they ate the souls of the fallen. The man's name was Bernard Greyfield, and it was he who brought Hania to light with the Bount community...

Now present day, Hania hates only three type of people: the White Devil who destroyed his homeland, the Shinigami, who would rather see him dead than give him a chance at life, and the Quincy, whom considered him a monster rather than an equal.

Role Playing Sample:

Seated amongst a busy street with a hand-woven cover upon the ground, a native american pedler shouted out his wares to the general public that passed him by. A large collection of little dolls, wooden carvings, and other small charms not usually found in Japan. Many teenage girls and a few high school boys were cluttered about, buying multiples of the items for whatever purposes children had with good luck charms. The tan-skinned man smiled at each purchase, bowing his head in the japanese manner of appreciation towards his buyers for each item they purchased.

The small location he picked was usually sold out by day's end, and he only sold his wares once a week. He had become almost like a small tourist attraction..."The Indian Merchant", some called him. Others called him "Chief Sells-a-lot", which was derogatory but he did not mind so long as they bought his wares. After all, he had rent to pay for his small apartment.

Today he sold out of his items rather early, to the dissatisfaction to a group of middle-school girls. Dusting his pants off as he stood up and collected his blanket, he headed home three blocks away. His companion needed a slight walk, so he allowed Hototo to stretch her legs a bit on the way...Kissing one of his rings softly, the light blue haze of her spirit form slowly stretched out and took the form of a rather large wolf.

"Nyyyyaaaawn! Why do you always have to keep me cooped up in those tiny things? Get something bigger, like a normal totem!" Hototo whined, her muzzle opening wide for her long yawn. her entire body stretched along the sidewalk, halting their walk for a moment as she got all of the criks out of her body.

"I am sorry, my friends, but they would expect me to sell such an item. I would not wish for someone to demand that I sell my own guardian spirit, now would I?" He smiled down at her and rubbed between her ears. If others would look, they would see him moving his hand in the air, nothing more. "besides, I offered to leave you home today fso that you could relax..."

"And what if you were attacked by a Shinigami? We'd both be in trouble then, now wouldn't we? Really, Hania, you may be a handsome man, but you certainly are stupid..." Hototo huffed up a bit as she trotted ahead of him towards their apartment, her tail wagging happily, contradicting her gruff words.

Shrugging slightly, Hania followed her up into the singles apartment he rented out for rather cheap. in a few days, he would have to feed again...something he had grown to hate. Back when he was a proud warrior, devouring his enemies's spirits was considered an honor, making them one with their better. Now that he truly knew what happened, he despised eating at all, but hated the thought of dying without a fight even more...He would have to watch the news for some sort of tragedy to occur: a car accident, gang fight, fire, what have you. He refused to eat a living person, save for those who offered themselves up to him. The traditional vampire romance was rather powerful stuff in today's day and age...

Flopping down in the one couch he owned, he turned on the TV and began his search...

Last edited by OniKirin on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding in the Special Characteristics to the Character Sheet.)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hania Chu'a - Bount   Hania Chu'a - Bount I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Arawn here, your friendly neighborhood Moderator. I've come to assist in your application. Everything looks good for the most part, but the power of your doll has a slight problem. Namely illusion type are by far too powerful for usage (Aizen: lol it was all illusion), in addition time manipulation also has his troubles.
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male
Quote : "War songs are not made for those charged with the last line of defense: they are made for when the last line of defense charges."

PostSubject: Re: Hania Chu'a - Bount   Hania Chu'a - Bount I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:46 pm

See, her "illusions" are dreams, so it affects each person differently. For example, Aizen's illusion showed that he was in front of you, when he was actually no where near you. Hototo's ability shows that your mother is charging at you with a knife, intent on killing you. It's a dream: if they see through it, the dream does nothing. Otherwise, they might find that they have a wound in their stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Hania Chu'a - Bount   Hania Chu'a - Bount I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Basically the phenomenon where a person's mind can cause physical wounds to appear on them in accordance with a hallucination or dream...I don't see any major problem with that. You've even added a limiter like the doll being unable to move during the third ability to maintain concentration. I'm all for it. It'll be nice to see what dreams people have. Razz
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hania Chu'a - Bount   Hania Chu'a - Bount I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 am

Just realized that a part of the profile is missing: his special training. I'll update that here in a moment to show his skills with a knife and bow/arrow.
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hania Chu'a - Bount   Hania Chu'a - Bount I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:47 am

Ok, I have updated the character profile. Now I have to wait (as I have been for a while) for character approval. Also, is it me, or am I about to become the only active Bount character on this forum?
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hania Chu'a - Bount   Hania Chu'a - Bount I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Very interesting abilities, I see no problems here. *Dusts off his "Mod stamp"*

Approved
Current Rank: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hania Chu'a - Bount   Hania Chu'a - Bount I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hania Chu'a - Bount
Page 1 of 1