The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Walk In The Park... Literally...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

A Walk In The Park... Literally... Empty
PostSubject: A Walk In The Park... Literally...   A Walk In The Park... Literally... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:18 pm

(Thread for Spirit Power) (For now only me and Kaiyo, though anyone can Pm me to join.)

Kuro walked into the 12 Division Barracks. An excited shinigami ran over to meet him, it was a girl maybe a foot shorter than him with her hair up in a bun. "I am so glad you have come to test out the experimental training device!!!" Kuro smiled and scratched the back of his head. "Oh... Well it is no big deal... Are there any other shinigami joining in on the experiment?" He said curiously. The girl nodded, "There should be... Though I am not sure of who had accepted the request." Kuro sighed as he began to follow her to what appeared to be a park. "A.. Park?" Kuro said quietly as he walked into the park. Everything was so calm and quiet. How can such a calm and happy place be a training ground? Or a testing ground at that.. Kuro looked at the girl, "So what exactly is this experimental training device?" The girl smiled, pulling out what appeared to be ankle bracelets. "You put these on the both of your ankles. They slowly drain your energy... At first they are draining barely anything at all... But every step doubles the amount of energy the machine drains..." Kuro looked down letting out a long sigh, I knew this place seemed too good to be true.. The girl smiled, "What I want you to do is, to walk around the park. If you can manage to do that... Then your spirit energy should be tremendously higher than it was before. That.. or you could die trying.. But no worries! I have full faith in your ability to make it through this!"

Kuro went to the door, turning around. "Fine then.." He squatted down attaching the bracelets to his ankles. When he had them connected he could not hardly feel anything at all. Kuro began taking a few steps, it seemed easy as pie. By the tenth step he began to feel great about himself, this is no challenge at all. Though, when he got to his 20th step he began feeling tired. The flow of energy being drained was horrid. He looked at how far he had traveled. Only a few feet from where he had started and still there were yards to go. Kuro sighed disappointingly, "This is no walk in the park... This is hell..." Kuro continued to walk forward, panting heavily as he continued on. Why did I sign up for this thing?

(Note: this is just a starter for the thread, my others posts should be much larger than this.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

A Walk In The Park... Literally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk In The Park... Literally...   A Walk In The Park... Literally... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm

((OOC: pardon its awfulness xp))

Kaiyo was expecting something a lot more painful than walking; in fact the blonde girl laughed at the suggestion of a walk in the park. Nevertheless Kaiyo figured she was yet to turn down an opportuntiy to train. The ankle bracelets were odd, they didn't feel like they hurt. The girl cautiously took her first step, grinning as she felt nothing and sped along the path, 'Hey nerdy chan' she smiled.

Kaiyo hadn't been counting her steps, but it was about the timke she reached a large oak tree she could feel beads of sweat forming at her brow. aiyo glanced back over her shoulder at Nerdy chan, he wasn't looking so healthy either. The blonde girl grinned wider, 'Lets do it!' . Kaiyo pushed on, her muscles damn near refusing to move as she panting heavily between each stepping, bending down as she squinted shut her eyes, lifting her amazingly heavy leg for another step. It was an odd feelin,g the seering pain that shot up your body was telling every inch of you to give up, your hollow shell of a body ready to collapse at any moment as she shut your eyes. Breathing steadily as Kaiyo kept her eys shut, grimmazing as she took a few more steps forwards. Feet dragging along the floor Kaiyo fell forwards. Her hands rested on her knees as the girl watched droplets of sweat fall down to the path below her.
Back to top Go down

A Walk In The Park... Literally...
Page 1 of 1