The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More than a walk *DM*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

More than a walk *DM* Empty
PostSubject: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Kaiyo smiled lightly as she leapt over the large wall that surrounded the 11th squad barracks and grounds, it was almost odd how well-kept the place was, most people were surprised by that to say th least. Of course the garden was her pride and joy, but even fewer people knew about that. Still, it was usually filled with a flurry of contrasting reiatsu sparring beneath he constant clattering of blades. After her recent mis-adventure, Kaiyo had been trying more actively to stay away from heavy combat, slowly she was starting to heal fully and she was no way near handi-capped but her wouns had been fatal, so slow was good for a while. Kaiyo had spent long enough being sedated in the 4th squad though, simply because she wasn't trusted to heal alone, so she felt fine, just sometimes a bit...Worse.

The sun shimmered down from the pale blue sky, not a cloud in sight and with a gentle breeze that pressed her clothes lightly against her skin, cooling her down. Her Zanpakuto had been feeling heavier as well, which in itself seemed amazingly strange, but Kaiyo assumed it was just due to not having it for so long. The Captain began a slow stroll around Sereitei. Left alone to her own thoughts, was arguably not the best idea. In fact, Kaiyo had been very bored recently, still bandaged the girl clenched her hand slowly into a fist, watching the new bandages curl around her skin. Just more battle scars to add to her count, maybe one day she'd forget how she got each one. Until then, the light scuffing of her shoes broke up the distant chirping of birds. It was a nice day, a lovely day, and Kaiyo had nothing better to do than walk around.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Tatsuya firmly grabbed hold of the shinigami's wrist and directed it away from himself before unleashing a quick flurry of punches, stunning his opponent. Tatsuya quickly followed up with a kick to his chest sending him flying into a nearby tree. He looked at his downed opponent from a distant. "And here I thought it would be more fun fighting a 7th seat." His opponent took some time to get to his feet. Tatsuya began to walk towards a nearby bench. He wasn't about to attack someone who could barely stand up. "You might want to help your friend back to his barracks." He told two other shinigami who had accompanied the weak shinigami.

He sat on the bench and took a drink of water as he decided what to do next. He had finished all of his duties for the day and he could use some decent sparring. He got up and walked over to a punching bag. He then proceeded to throw a series of powerful punches and kicks, each one making a loud thud as they connected. He was sure those thuds would get the attention of someone he could spar with.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:25 pm

The faint and rythmic patting of fists swam through the warm air. It was almost peaceful and yet it sparked an interest in the 11th squad Captain. A faltering step of stillness, and her image vanished. The Captain had already remembered who'd reiatsu it was, Tatsuya, the unfortunate 2nd squad member who she'd played hide and sneak with. Of course it had been a while since then, hell Kaiyo had died and come back since then, an event even she was struggling with. Tatsuya had been fairly fast then, and judging by the sound of his hits, and the lingering trace of a fight, he'd gotten even stronger.

Kaiyo had settled back into her usual attire, of course most Captains were given a lot more freedom of dress than normal shinigami (aside from their Haori's of course). Her shitagi and Kosode both left open, revealing her bandaged torso and back vest top than clung tightly to her figure. Despite her appearance and short stature, Kaiyo still managed to hold a certain presence; as in, most people were too afraid to approach her.

Kaiyo appeared a hundred metres or so behind Tatsuya, her reiatsu trace zeroed and very silent. The girl smirked, slowly moving her finger to her mouth to silence the stumbling and hurt shinigami being helped along by his friends. Kaiyo just wanted to see how much better his reactions were. The Captain leant down to the floor, picking up a small stone as she glanced back up at Tatsuya, still punching away. Kaiyo swung her arm backwards and threw the stone towards him, with an impressive aim, even without moving, it would hopefully just cut the material on his shoulder, but that wasn't the aim of the game.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Tatsuya continued bashing the the punching bag with blow after powerful blow. Tatsuya tactfully pounded the lifeless object in exactly the same spots he would hit a leaving being. He skillfully maintained his balance with exceptional foot work as he moved from side to side. As he skillfully clobbered his inanimate opponent, he took notice of the faint change in the atmosphere. Without the slightest change in his attack timing he calmly dismissed it as just another shinigami who entered into the training area, which was not uncommon with a skilled shinigami. Tatsuya continued pelting the bag without that faintest hint of fatigue visible.

Just like the first time, Tatsuya felt a change in the atmosphere as an unknown object was hurled at him. He stepped to the right as if he was going to attack the punching bag from the side like he had been doing so all along; moving from side to side. As he side stepped, he punched with his left hand, having it come up right behind the stone, which he had clear view of. He skillfully plucked the stone from the air between his middle and pointer finger before using shunpo to get behind a tree near his assailant. "It's bad manners to throw stones at unsuspecting people Captain Saiyouko." He spoke out behind her all while grinning when he found out it was her, knowing full well that she could keep up with his movements with ease. He playfully lobbed the stone back at the captain.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Kaiyo was unable to surpress a small giggle escaping her lips, this guy was pretty good. Plucking a small stone out of the air from behind, that was skill, and Kaiyo found such displays all the more interesting. Her walk was getting better by the second. The girl turned around to face Tatsuya as he appeared behind the tree. Kaiyo shrugged playfully, 'Not when you trust them not to get hit...Plus have you not heard the saying about sticks and stones never hurting?' Unwittingly confusing the expression, the girl spoke with a light tone, taking a small step closer to Tatsuya.

The captain's smile remained as she eyed the shinigami silently for a bit. Leaning to her right as Tatsuya lobbed the stone back, the Captain followed his lead, moving her hand along with seeming ease as she caught the stone between her thumb and finger. This guy was spoiling for a fight. Kaiyo quickly stamped her foot down on the ground, adding enough force to lift up another stone as she kicked it quickly up at Tatsuya again, this time aiming for the centre of his forehead. Dropping her hand back at her side as she rolled the other stone between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:41 pm

"It's feels good to be trusted. And I believe that's 'words can never hurt,'" He pointed out and let out a small chuckle. He smiled and remained upright, yet light on his feet as the captain took a step closer. Tatsuya was nervously excited at the events unfolding before him. Though he has been with the Gotei 13 for some time, he had yet to spar with any of the captains. A thrilling feeling swept over him, and it showed as he began lightly bouncing back and forth on the balls of his feet as he tried to anticipate the next move. He kept his arms at his sides, swinging them loosely.

Tatsuya stopped bouncing and brought his arms up as the captain stomped on the ground. The stone hissed through the air as it was kicked at his head. He quickly turned 180 degrees around so his back was towards the captain. He continued, without stopping, into a back-flip kick sending the stone right back towards Captain Saiyouko. Just as he landed on his feet, still facing away from the captain, he quickly turned and threw two stones that he picked up during mid-flip. "Incoming," he shouted as he followed the thrown stones and threw a series of quick punches and kicks, taking his cues from the punching bag he had unloaded on earlier. By now the two combatants had drawn the attention of several other shinigami training nearby, though they kept their distance as they watched, because of Captain Saiyouko.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:04 am

There was a certain air of excitement, of pre-adrenaline that followed such warm-ups. It made Kaiyo smile, and it felt like just what she needed. The Captain nodded lightly as Tatsuya flipped and kicked the stone back to her, quickly followed by two more. Kaiyo leant back to her left slightly, flicking the first stone up with her knee as her hands sprang forwards to catch the other stones between thumb and finger once more. Unable to fall straight back into a stance, Kaiyo smirked, stepping back with her left foot as she blocked and parried the initial punches and kicks. Decent power and speed. Oblivious of the crowd a while longer, Kaiyo grabbed onto Tatsuya's wrist after dipping away from a punch, turning it round to open his palm as the first stone dropped back into his hand. 'Well you break into a noble family house with someone, they're easier to trust' she giggled lightly, ignoring her mixed expression. Though she felt she was right, stones couldn't hurt her anymore than words could.

Kaiyo took another step back. Glancing down to the stones she held in her hands, and back up to Tatsuya the Captain flung the left stone to one side, glancing across to the punching bag as she flicked her wrist out, the last stone travelling with some added reiatsu as it split straight through the bag. Kaiyo slowly turned back to Tatsuya. 'Any other tricks?'
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:01 pm

The skills of a captain are truly remarkable. Able to easily defend against Tatsuya's attacks as though he was a child. He felt his wrist twist over and his palm open up to receive the stone that was first cast. Once he felt the captain release his wrist he jumped back a few feet to observe her. He watched as Captain Saiyouko discarded one stone and then throw the other straight through the punching bag he used. "Of course she'd be taking it easy on me," he thought with a broad grin across his face. "I can think of a few more," he took a couple of steps over to a large rock. He used his foot to bring it around before kicking it straight up in front of him. He punched it with his free hand, shattering it into several smaller pieces. With the hand that had the rock in it, he preformed a palm thrust. "THRUST," he shouted, using kido to launch the fragments at the captain. He quickly kicked two more rocks at the captain before using shunpo to get between the fragments and the two rocks. He intended to distract Captain Saiyouko with a quick combo and then use shunpo to dodge the rocks before they hit him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Kaiyo dropped lower slightly, improving her balance as the chattering crowd of shinigami grew, each silence when the blonde girl glanced up to smile at them. They weren't very good at smiling back. The blonde girl nodded firmly at Tatsuya's answer, she'd expected no less than a bit more fun. So much for small pebbles though. Kaiyo slowly raised her guard, ready to react to the incoming barrage a they were cast towards her. The Kidou was a little disappointing, but it added a bit more diversity to the combat, so for the time being it was quite forgiveable.

A simple distraction plan to leave her less time to avoid the rocks, it was solid idea, in theory. Kaiyo had her own plans however. Her palm open the Captain knocked aside the strikes, trying to grab onto Tatsuya's right hand and at his shoulder to block another punch, she'd try and bend his arm around behind his back, locking it upwards as she twisted around so he was facing the rocks. From there, Kaiyo would flash step to where Tatsuya had kicked the boulders at her...Hopefully.

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:31 am

The height difference between the two was substantial. When Captain Saiyouko locked Tatsuya's arm behind his back, it caused him to drop lower making him lose his balance. He didn't have anytime to react when Captain Saiyouko let go of his arm. "OH SH...UUUF," He was hit hard in the gut and then his face by his own rocks, sending him skidding back and then to the ground with a thud. Tatsuya rolled the rock off his stomach and sat up. He looked at Captain Saiyouko and wiped away the blood from his nose. "Okay. No more rocks." He got up and quickly rushed her. Just before getting to her, he used shunpo and appeared in the air on her left side with his left knee aimed for her head. He intended to continue through and bring his right leg around into a drop kick.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Kaiyo didn't flinch when the rocks hit Tatsuya, though she had expected him to move out the way, of course she hadn't counted how tall he was into that dodge, so it was quite directly her fault. The crowd winced in time with the hits, some even starting to take a seat to watch the fight unfold. 'Come on then' she smiled, bouncing into a light stance, still not unsheathing her weapon Kaiyo brought up her guard as Tatsuya ran at her. Close range combat was just so much more comfortable for the short girl. Kaiyo moved her left arm up, clenching her fist as she blocked the Knee with her arm. Flash stepping immediately afterwards to avoid the drop kick.

Kaiyo smirked to herself, crouching down as she waited for the exact moment that Tatsuya lifted his foot of the ground before she dropped to the floor, swinging her right leg around to sweep along at his foot, trying to knock him off his feet. Just from blocking his knee, Kaiyo could tell Tatsuya had a fair amount of force behind his hits, and the speed to back them up as well. This was definitely going to get more interesting.

Kaiyo bounced around to the left, her focus still on her opponent as she dropped into complete stillness. Cracking her neck to the side for a moment, 'Not been getting in anymore trouble breaking an entering have ya?' she giggled lightly, just making casual conversation.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Tatsuya didn't have much time to counter before he was swept off his feet. He curled his body before hitting the ground to lessen the impact. He then forced himself off the ground straight to his feet and maintained a defensive stance. Tatsuya followed Captain Saiyouko movements, unsure if she would attack or stay on the defensive. "No, I've been on the straight and narrow ever since the last run." He chuckled at the intended pun. "And you. I'm glad to see you made it back from the dead." He continued the conversation, waiting for Captain Saiyouko to make the next move.

(OOC: sorry if its too short)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Kaiyo chortled lightly, slowly starting to circle around Tatsuya, not attacking just yet though. 'Yeah i think we got lucky on that one' she added, very lucky actually, especially at how helpful Kuro had been, even if she had lost her temper with him. Kaiyo made a mental note to catch up with Kuro. The girl continued to move slowly, her feet rolling forward, her eyes firmly on her opponent. 'Yeah it turns out it takes a bit more than that to kill me'. She stopped pacing, a few metres away from Tatsuya, just behind his right shoulder a she turned to face him head on.

Th shot girl ruffled the back of her hair lightly, glancing across the anxiously waiting crowd that had formed as she smiled. 'Why don't you decide, any kind of fight, or competition, you name it...I owe you one anyway' she grinned. Clearly enjoying the banter alone, that and an opponent with such skill was refreshing for the girl.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:37 pm

"You don't owe me anything. It's my fault for ending up how I ended up back there. Besides I think the way we're fighting is just fine, but thanks for offering." he smiled, looking at Captain Saiyouko without turning his body. Without warning Tatsuya used shunpo to get behind the captain. Once behind her he threw a couple of jabs then a right cross and left hook. He followed up with a knee to her head and then swept at her legs to drop her to the ground. The crowd watched intently as Tatsuya threw another attack after another. He didn't wanna give the captain anytime to counter. Tatsuya would jump back if the sweep worked to allow Captain Saiyouko to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 am

Kaiyo shrugged with a light smile, she still considered herself to owe a debt to the man, but she'd just have to find another way to repay him. 'Fine by me' she concluded, twisting around as she followed Tatsuya's shunpo. Twisting from side to side with seeming ease to avoid the jabs, dipping to her left to avoid to cross, Kaiyo bobbed and weaved under to the hook. Kaiyo took a quick step back to avoid to the knee, her hair fluttering in front of her face from the air that was slice through from Tatsuya's attack, just inches from the tip of her nose.

Kaiyo squinted slightly as she dropped her guard to move the hair from her face, feeling the immediate contact from Tatsuya's legs at her feet. Kaiyo arched her back, throwing her body backwards as she flipped back and landed on one knee. The girl lifted her gaze up to Tatsuya with a manic smile, revealing her white teeth. Kaiyo flash stepped straight in front of tatsuya, dropping her right hand as she twisted around and aimed a strong shin kick to his ribs. Kaiyo's reiatsu spike slightly, excited by such combat after so long of boredom.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Tatsuya had difficulty following her shunpo when she appeared in front of him. Her movements were indeed faster then his own as leg went through the air. Tatsuya barely managed to drop his left arm to block the kick, but he didn't have time to properly brace himself. *grunt* He went flying through the air and then came to a sudden stop as he slammed into a boulder *grunt*. Tatsuya fell forward slowly as if he was knocked out and then went into a roll back to his feet. As Tatusya got back on to his feet he flash stepped to Captain Saiyouko in to a butterfly twist kick to the left. After landing Tatsuya continued with a wide left punch and then a controlled right hook. Following the hook, Tatsuya went into a butterfly kick and proceeded into a sweep with his right leg straight to a somersault kick. "Heh, I've learned a few things." He smiled after landing on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Kaiyo jumped backwards to avoid the first kick, smirking to herself as Tatsuya executed the move so well, of course she'd rarely encountered in in fights, but it was almost refreshing to see. Kaiyo's right hand moved up to block the left punch, the side of her forearms coming out to push aside the hook as her right fist jabbed quickly at Tatsuya's wrist. At the second butterfly kick, Kaiyo dropped to the ground to avoid it, spinning clockwise to avoid the kick as she tried to sweep at Tatsuya's feet, flipping back up to her stance to avoid his own sweep. Kaiyo stepped round to the side with seeming ease as Tatsuya finished his attack with the somersault kick.

As soon as he landed, Kaiyo twisted around with a spinning crescent kick aimed at the side of his face. Moving forwards with a jumping snap kick, the Captain landed low, bending her knees as she twisted around with a right uppercut at Tatsuya's left side. Following with a heavy flurry of jabs and uppercuts as she smiled at what he said. His words only just registering, Kaiyo couldn't help but giggle. 'I prefer moves that don't need to look as pretty' Of course Kaiyo viewed combat as the rest of her squad did, it was a very straight and narrow thing which required an expertise, but such flourishes had never been high on her list. Despite how awe struck the crowd had been by the man's impressive moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More than a walk *DM*   More than a walk *DM* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More than a walk *DM*
Page 1 of 1