The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Just Watch[Cass Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Male
Number of Posts : 8
Registration Date : 2013-09-08

Some Just Watch[Cass Only] Empty
PostSubject: Some Just Watch[Cass Only]   Some Just Watch[Cass Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:03 am

The day's classes had ended and Zadkiel had plenty of free time, having barely passed a surprise exam in his hand to hand combat class, Zadkiel had decided it would be best if he went to the school sparring grounds to see how other fought, maybe he could pick up on a few tricks, as unlikely as that was.

He knew he had no talent for hand to hand combat, but Kido was a different story. It was so different it was like comparing a Banana to a tomato. He was going to at least multi-task while he was at the sparring grounds. He brought a text book. Not one nessicarily for school but one that helped. It was a book compiled on different Kidos and their histories. He had already finished the Bakudo section and was onto Hado section as he arrived at the sparring grounds, noticing it was relativly empty except for some under class-men who were trying to convince an upper-class men to spar them, to "teach them". Zadkiel chuckled slightly to himself before sitting at the south-western corner of the area with his book, quickly flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Male
Number of Posts : 83
Registration Date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Some Just Watch[Cass Only]   Some Just Watch[Cass Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Cass frowned as sat on the ground at the edge of the practice arena as he watched two underclass men go at it. They were good, but he was bored. Miyuki had left him a not that she wasn't going to be able to make it today as she had some other assignment that needed to be taken care of. When they saw him in his black robe both of them came over and started begging for a friendly spar just the two of them against him. “You don't want to fight me, I am just here to blow off some steam before I head back to the barracks.”

One of them grinned, “Come on you could probably show us some awesome techniques that they don't teach students.”

“I said I wont fight you.”

“Aw come on why not?” He was about to continue when his friend grabbed his arm.

“We don't need his help anyway, I mean come on if he was really any decent shinigami he was really a full shinigami he wouldn't be hanging around here watching 'students fight.” He turned to walk away but Cass got up and put a hand on his shoulder.

“Don't ever think that I am not a full shinigami, but if you really want to learn to fight how about this: I will fight you, but I wont ever once draw my sword or hit you with a fist.” Cass smiled thinking he might be able to practice the kido that he and Miyuki had been teaching him. Both the students grinned thinking this fight was going to be easy as they all three walked out to the center of the arena. Cass stood his hands out by his side and his sword no where in site.

“Whenever you are ready.”

Both students attacked at the same time, but it was clear they weren't used to fighting as a team. Their attacks had ended up hitting each other.

Cass didn't waste a moment as he held out his hand infront of them, “Hado, Number One: Thurst!” Both students were sent sliding across the arena on their back. “I never said I wouldn't use kido to attack!” Cass said when they looked at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Just Watch[Cass Only]   Some Just Watch[Cass Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:02 pm

As Zadkiel flipped through the pages of his textbook, he looked up to notice a man with short red hair, but the red hair wasn't what caught Zadkiel's attentention, it was the fact he was a full-fledged shinigami, or at least he wore the robes of one. Zadkiel closed his book, not leaving a book marker to save his page, knowing that he wouldn't need it. He began to look at the shinigami and examined as two under-classmen wanted to spar with him.

After a little time passed he had finally agreed but from what Zadkiel heard he understood that he wouldn't use his sword or a closed fist. It sounded almost too easy for the shinigami in Zadkiel's opinion. He knew that the lower class men had more bark than bite. They acted tough but even Zadkiel was good enough to take a few of them with hand to hand combat, which if anyone in his year did, they would win within seconds most likely.

The three of them set up for the fight and the two under-class men, being the idiots they were, actually hit THEMSELVES. So much for team collaboration. Zadkiel stood up, ready to intervene if necessary, knowing that a Shinigami could easily cut them down, but luckily he dident have to. He watched the man's hand raise and saw him mouth the words of Hado #1.

"So he uses a Hado skill to take them down. Smart. It fits all the rules stated." Zadkiel was fascinated almost. Mainly considering that not many used Kido as much as Zadkiel.

Zadkiel began to approach the under class men, and the shinigami, untying the cloak around his back and putting it onto the ground where he was, leaving the book there as well. "The two of you honestly expected to beat a Shinigami? or even scathe him? It seems the older I get, the dumber your classes get." Zadkiel said a little mockingly. As he approached he hid his spirit energy, concealing it from not only the shinigami but the students as well.

The students looks over Zadkiel to notice he was a 6th year, the oldest in the school, aside from the instructors.They seemed almost intimidated just by his presence. Zadkiel looked to the Shinigami. "I hope you don't base our school as it is now by these bafoons, they've yet to learn all they can from this academy." Zadkiel said, trying to defend the little honor in the school the under class men had lost just now.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Male
Number of Posts : 83
Registration Date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Some Just Watch[Cass Only]   Some Just Watch[Cass Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Cass smiled, as an older student came down to let the younger students know of their mistake in facing a full shinigami. What was odd was the fact that although the older student was stronger than the two that had goaded him into a fight, he was hiding his presence and his strength from them. Why would a student want to hide his spiritual power? Could he be trying to prove something to them, or maybe he is trying to fool me into thinking he is weaker than the other two.

Clearing his throat Cass nodded, “Oh it is no problem, they thought that together they might take me and honestly I have no where better to be.” Cass smiled, “The academy has much to teach it for those who know how to seek out its secrets; although I am the wrong person to ask about those. I am probably the only person that ever skipped his academy courses thinking he was expelled only to find that I was given sort of a field test out in the Rukongai.” It was true from what Cass had found, after his meeting with Kaya he had went to the academy records vault and looked his own up. What was written there was really rather intriguing, instead of having a notice of expulsion on his record, there was a note stating that he had been allowed to leave the academy for personal reasons and was to be admitted back should he ever return.

Pointing back towards the student dormitories Cass told the younger students to leave, both of them left without question almost relieved they didn't have to deal with the older one. Cass looked him up and smiled, he had a slight frame and and dark blue hair hiding some very strange eyes. “So what are you doing out here this late in the day?”

Cass couldn't control his curiosity any longer as he just came out bluntly and finally asked, “Why are you hiding your presence when it just the two of us out here? If you are trying to fool me into thinking you are weaker than you are, you have done nothing but raised my suspicion.” Cass pointed at him gesturing as he talked, “If you want to give the idea that you are weaker than you are then don't hide all of your power let it slip occasionally and make it flux at random times. When you are in a crowd and trying to hide nothing sticks out more than an empty spot.

“Oh, I am sorry, I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself.” Cass held out his hand, “I am Cass, Squad Six.”
Back to top Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Just Watch[Cass Only]   Some Just Watch[Cass Only] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Zadkiel grinned as the red haired man spoke. He had quickly noticed that Zadkiel was keeping his Spirit Energy hidden, he was obviously a shinigami, not all to many could read spirit energy, more of the lack of spirit energy anyways. He had then watched the two under-class men leave. The man also asked what he was doing here.

Zadkiel pointed over his shoulder at his cloak and book on the ground in the corner. "I was simply reading about some Kido while planning to watch how some fight." Zadkiel explained to the man.

Zadkiel then began to response why he was keeping his Spirit energy a secret, and he said with a light grin. "Its better for someone to not know what's there then show it off." He stated before he chuckled a little bit.

As the man, Cass, introduced himself and shook his hand. "I am Zadkiel. 6th Year of the Academy." Zadkiel stated his year, to make it more formal, seeing as the man stated his squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Just Watch[Cass Only]   Some Just Watch[Cass Only] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Just Watch[Cass Only]
Page 1 of 1