The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cass' Rank Up Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cass

Cass

Male
Number of Posts : 83
Registration Date : 2013-03-24

Cass' Rank Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Cass' Rank Up Thread   Cass' Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Character Name: Cass

Username: Cass

Current Rank: 3

Current Exp: 9/50

Roleplays to be Evaluated:

The Path of a Shinigami - Solo
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Cass' Rank Up Thread   Cass' Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 pm

The path of a shinigami: [6/10]

A very long solo, but not that it warranted titles. Kisuke came off like Kakashi at first, strong wise aloof shinigami/instructor. Still Cass managed to get his licks in. Although I question the whole shack building immune from kido, the test itself seems like something they might do. Think a cross between psych test and physical drill. Problem is the vast number of students would make it rather impractical to do so.

Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cass' Rank Up Thread   Cass' Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Cass' Rank Up Thread   Cass' Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am

A day to get away [6/10]

Decent lenght in post even if the plot didn't seem intended at first, you seemed to get the into the swing of things pretty fast, the whole thing about messing up and then taking the fall for it badly cause of pride seemes to be what Cass is all about, so you played your character good. Add up some more details and such, I find that the opening should have alot of detail such as the time a day, where we are, loads of stuff that can be used to make a great scenery for the thread in itself, all in all a good thread.

Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cass' Rank Up Thread   Cass' Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Cass' Rank Up Thread   Cass' Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:01 am

Remedial Training - Week 1: [5/10]

Not much in the way of training. In essence all the struggle took place off screen and we see the fruits of your labors. Still it works. But the only issue I have is that kido are pretty static. Variations would be mainly due to using less power or more power. Guiding the electricity seem rather just letting it loose. I don't know, but doesn't seem like something one can readily control even with alot of practice. A single tendril might be manageable. Don't see why anyone would teach that spell then have the student cast it on them.

Remedial Training - Week 2 [4/10]

Shunpo learned, but that kido doesn't really need it. It's just that it's more effective when used with flash step. Otherwise more of the same quickly picking up a spells. A little hands on with captain and further flirting with blue girl.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cass' Rank Up Thread   Cass' Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cass' Rank Up Thread
Page 1 of 1