The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cass

Cass

Male
Number of Posts : 83
Registration Date : 2013-03-24

Cass Empty
PostSubject: Cass   Cass I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Soul Reaper Template

Name: Castiel “Cass” (last name unrevealed)

Age: Actual Age: 372 Appears: late twenties, early thirties

Race: White

Birthplace: Does not know himself..

Height: (6ft 3 inches)

Weight: ( 173 lbs)

Appearance: Cass is a very wiry individual being thin and tall, but it is obvious his arms and body is corded with muscle, on his face is normally a few days of stubble.  He has deep brown eyes that always seem to be filled with laughter and his hair is always a tangled mess on his head.  The back of Cass' hands are crisscrossed with numerous scars; though he has no memory of what caused them presuming he acquired them in his previous life.  Cass normally wears regular shinigami robes with the left sleeve ripped off, however when in the human world in gigai he chooses  to wear a dark shirt and jeans with a brown belt and black boots. If the weather is cold he will wear a black leather jacket that hugs his shoulders and arms  

Personality: Cass is a very laid back kind of person choosing to just go wherever the wind takes him.  He views himself as world wise and slow to anger choosing to offer an adversary a cup of sake, rather than crossing blades with them.  When he has to fight he chooses to do so in a relaxed manner most times choosing to dodge and avoid when he can.  Cass is a people person loving to talk and get to know someone even if they hate his guts he will very rarely say anything bad about a person unless they have just been a total asshole to him. He is loyal to those he calls friends, so much so, that he will even put aside his own distaste for violence in order to protect them.

Special Characteristics: Cass is a naturally left handed though he has been taught to use his right hand to do everything that his dominant hand can do to a certain degree.  Occasionally he is caught switching which hand he is using in the middle of writing or eating.

Stats: (You begin with 60 stat points to distribute around each of the four different attributes.)

Spirit Power: 25

Speed: 25

Technique: 5

Fighting Skill: 25

Sealed Zanpakuto
Cass' sealed zanpakuto takes the form of a standard katana with a blade of 28 3/4
inches long and the hilt 12 inches long.   The tsuba looks like three sharks circling the blade while the top of the hilt  while the top of the hilt has a shark with its mouth open so the blade appears to be coming from the sharks mouth.   The main length of the hilt is wrapped in dark blue cloth while the pommel looks like a sharks tail and has been sharpened so that it can stab a person if hit with the pommel.  The sheath is dark blue with white cloth wrapped around the center for a hand grip.

Shikai

Call out phrase: Break: Ichibousenri!

Spirit form:
Spoiler:

Released form:
When released Cass will sheathe his blade before calling Ichibousenri then after it is drawn from the sheath the only things that have changed is the fact that the shark mouth where the metal blade seem to sprout from is closed an the metal blade is gone. When Cass says the zanpakuto's name once more the shark's mouth opens and a blade of water forms in place of where the metal blade was.

Ability 1: Water Control – Cass gains some control over water within his immediate area. He is able to use it to attack an opponent or even able to throw up a wall of water between himself and someone else. In a tight spot he can create a bubble for himself to stay in while at the bottom of a pond or a lake.

History:

Cass doesn't know much of his life before woke up in one of the outer rings of the Rukongai; The only clues he had were the memory of his own name and the small scars that covered the backs of his hands.  For years he wandered through the outer rings simply to see what there was to see; sometimes he would come upon groups of men fighting for nothing more than to satisfy there lust for blood and violence.  Sometimes these groups would bother Cass and he would just try to talk his way out of it, but others would give him no choice, forcing him to fight.

It was something Cass noticed about the outer rings; the farther that someone traveled outwards the more violent and ruthless the people who inhabited them were.  So in search of peace and quiet Cass decided to journey inwards.  Along the way he learned of a group of people known as Shinigami who were the supposed peace keepers and even saw a few in passing.  When he learned of the of an academy Cass decided to enroll in it in order to help others find a place for piece and quiet.

Role Playing Sample:

The sun was high in the sky as Cass laid about lazily on the shore of a rather large lake, the sun was warm on his face and his sword laid off in the grass just to his left.  As the wind started to pick up Cass sat up; something wasn't right.  Cass could smell it on the air, change was coming and for good or bad he did not know.  Reaching for his sword he frowned as two shadows suddenly crossed over him blocking his warming light.

“You're not welcome here.” Said the first voice obviously male speaking in a deep baritone.

“Shinigami are nothing more than bigots enforcing their ideals of life and law on others.”  A second voice spoke this one seemed male as well though it was higher than the other.  

Getting to his feet Cass smiled, “Well you see I am not exactly a shinigami yet, I am only a student.”  Cass raised his hands in peace showing that there was nothing hidden in them.  “I don't want any trouble here friends, I did not know that I was not supposed to be here so if you would simply move aside I would happily be on my way.”
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Cass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cass   Cass I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Seems cut and dry for the most part. Although it's in the app do note that you'll have a simple asauchi (plain sword/weapon) until you get to shikai. Thus you are approved.

Current Rank - 3
Back to top Go down

Cass
Page 1 of 1