The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scion's Rank-Up Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scion

Scion

Male
Number of Posts : 53
Job/Interests : Student of literature and religion, fiction writer.
Quote : You'll never learn to fly until you're standing on the cliff.
Registration Date : 2013-06-18

Scion's Rank-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Scion's Rank-Up Thread   Scion's Rank-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Character Name: Conrad Streiber

Username: Scion

Link to Character Bio: Here

Current Rank: 3

Current Exp: 10/50

Roleplays to be Evaluated: A Search For Answers; Memory, Fate, and Broken Chain

Requested Stat Point Increases:
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Scion's Rank-Up Thread   Scion's Rank-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Memory, Fate, and the Broken Chain: [5/10]

Nightmare on Elm Street; Dream Warriors. That's what came to mind after reading it several times. You and your friends faced off against Freddie. I guess it's the equivalent of inner world for a Fullbringer otherwise you'd have to make a spectacle of yourself. Kinda weak that you figure to control the dream so late, but figure it was for your big power up and reveal. A chance to use the newly formed skills with perfectly. Still leaves to question why a Vasto would want with a human. Time will tell I guess.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Scion's Rank-Up Thread   Scion's Rank-Up Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:29 am

A search for answers: [5/10]

Took me awhile to finish since I usually read threads 2-3 times rather than just give it a once over. So I can see if I had missed anything or just misunderstood. I realized too late that this thread came before the other one I reviewed. Makes sense as this introduced the NPCs. Rather than a long training thread it was a meet and greet. James get to show off his pad and skills. Not much else to see. I find it odd you seek training while having a firm enough grasp of your abilities already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scion's Rank-Up Thread   Scion's Rank-Up Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scion's Rank-Up Thread
Page 1 of 1