The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinigami~ Joe Kirei

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joeyjoey61297

joeyjoey61297

Female
Number of Posts : 4
Quote : My Shinigami outfit looks like my pic
Registration Date : 2013-03-23

Shinigami~ Joe Kirei  Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami~ Joe Kirei    Shinigami~ Joe Kirei  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Soul Reaper Template

Name: Joe Kirei

Race: Caucasian

Birthplace: Out sideSereitei

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 118 lbs

Appearance:
Joe is short and blond with a curvy build, she has long blond hair that she lets go down to her waist. She has hazel eyes and likes to cut her shinigami outfit so that it forms a top showing her belly and shorts slightly past the knee; With that she wears very high tights and sandals.

Personality: She is curious and often a bit sneaky. Taking chances isn't really her thing she would rather be smart and not cautious but thoughtful.She is usually only happy around her friends or family. She can become nervous for no good reason and will worry if something does go wrong. Joe genuinely cares for and about others however she might take things to the extremes and be a little to caring. Joe is very easygoing and kind and will go out of her way to see that people smile. Sometimes this comes off wrong making her seem slutty but she is just flirty and kind she has only pure intentions and will only love when she finds that person.

Special Characteristics: She is very skilled in the arts of using her spirit energy creating strong Kido's. Overly kind.

Stats

Spirit Power: 18

Speed: 18

Technique: 12

Fighting Skill: 12

Sealed Zanpakto:

History: Joe grew up on earth with her mother and brothers, she was 1 of 3 and was probably the most athletic out of the three however her crazy ideas and stunts finally gave her trouble as she died one day at the age of 26 not married or having any commitment binding her to earth she passed peacefully however her death was tragic; She was doing one of her favorite activities despite her small structure she was very good at par core and jumping from building to building with her brothers she had slipped and fallen to her death. She then started her life in Seiritei however she started on the outside and worked through the Academy and is in high standings with the Gotei, she has been living there for a long time and is about 150 years old, appearing to the age of 26 however draws attention to her beautiful self; She had graduated at the top of her class thanks to her great Athletic ability and IQ; She had learned to master the Kido type moves much faster than her swords training. However she has used her speed and ability to aid her weak strength and small stature.
She can remember her whole life since when she had lived on Earth; The terrors of the day of her death had carved deep she barely takes risks to much without knowledge of what she would go up against even if the odds were good she need to know, because she will not take those risks unless necessary to protect her friends. Joe lives a life to serve others and please herself.

Role Playing Sample: Sunlight poured through Molly’s apartment window as she brushed her hair into a ponytail, She would have loved to curl it or do something nice but she knew it would be to n avail. Her breakfast was fast, after months of doing it every day. The walk to work was usually peaceful; it was when she could think to herself, when no one could bother her, when she could daydream without any guilt of someone giving her a funny look. It was one of the first things she looked forward to.

The lab lights came to life slowly as Molly stepped inside. She barely even glanced around as she started to flick on lights and get stations ready, she had gotten so used to doing it was like someone switched on auto-pilot. It was empty, and she was alone. Her mind wandered as what her day would be like, boring probably, until something tragic happens. She shook her head, as if trying to get the thought out of her head. “I have got to stop thinking like that, I’m beginning to sound like Sherlock” Molly blurted out to the empty chairs.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami~ Joe Kirei    Shinigami~ Joe Kirei  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:46 pm

I see no problem here, interesting way to tore up the standard outfit, remember to mention weather or not its torn up in each thread ^^

Approved

Current Rank: 0
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male
Number of Posts : 153
Job/Interests : Writing
Quote : “Everyone dies. It is how one lives that matters.” --- R.A. Salvatore
Registration Date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami~ Joe Kirei    Shinigami~ Joe Kirei  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 pm

VETOED

Mister Shiku seems to have overlooked something very important: every Shinigami, no exception whatsoever, begins as an Academy Student. Your character cannot have already graduated, let alone join a squad. Need you to correct this in the history before you can be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami~ Joe Kirei    Shinigami~ Joe Kirei  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami~ Joe Kirei
Page 1 of 1