The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) Empty
PostSubject: Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)   Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:58 pm

It was in the middle of the day, though it was just one of those days, with bad weather and bad luck for the most. Or so many peopel felt when they got up this morning to see that the weather from yesterday had turned grim with dark coulds and rain. Anthony however didn't think like that, by all means it meant he could move around better without people noticing that quickly as they might. He had brought his warm coat however wouldn't want to get sick from a trip downtown. The wind weren't much of a problem, it was rather steady infact, letting the rain fall down ineffortlessly. He had gotten some solid intel, or his computers had caught some notice in the past time in this city, problems he would have to deal with some way or another, and well video camera's could only give him so much. He had to get some prober notes down, and with his staff having gotten thiner he would need to gain some himself.

Anthony stopped up looking around the street, this was the place yes, but it wasn't like the person he was lookign for had been easy to find before, so why would she now? "Zelia... are you certain this is the place...?" There was a silence, while he turned on his holo computer and started up his custom made program. Fortunally his device took no damage from water, it would've been a poor device had it done that, as he developed it to be usefull in any situation, so underwater was the first problem he tested on. It took some time before he got a prober answer. "Yes the person should be nearby her signature spiritual presure indicates she's near thought the rain does make it difficult to determinate where exactly" A cold silence hit Anthorny as he cursed needing to make an upgrade to let the sensor endure rain better than this, so his minimized the hologram and started to look around the place himself.

He pulled up his coat better, walking straight out on the road seeming like a very odd character for sure, but it would take certain peopel to actually dare do anything against it, expecially in these districts. He tapped his fingers lightly while his eyes looked over the street proberly, relaxing nicely the rain really wasn't bothering him, quite the opposite he thought it to be refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)   Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Few days had passed since Amaya had arrived back in the city, the whole trip had been one disaster after the other, but at least her servers were still intact, tough as she had feared the basement was not a good place to keep them, so the last few days had been used to move all the servers and set them up in her apartment, leaving little space for herself, then again it was not like she needed the space, it was just a place to sleep before she went out to research more of the strange world she had discovered.
She was setting up the last of the servers as her eye caught something, it was a spiritual signal, it was not one she knew, and it was not that big, at first she ignored it, but after a while she noticed how it was getting closer to her home, it was not going straight in a line, rather it seemed like the person or thing was searching, which left one possibility, someone was searching for her.

She quickly got changed into her coat and jumped out of her window, once outside she used her dark plates to quickly move to the roofs, first she had to determine if the person was really searching for her, she felt it was obvious, but she would rather be certain, she began moving away from the person, to see if he would change directions to match her movement, if he did not change, then she was just worried for no reason, but if he did change directions, then she would have to look closer to this unfortunate person.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)   Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:57 am

Anthony looked up hearing his device notifying him with a ping, he smiled softly as he waited a bit not bothering to open up his pc to look, as Zelia would notify him soon anyway. "Sir... The signature spiritual presure has shown itself, comming from the right in a moving speed away you" He stood there thinking for a few moments then looks around the place taking in the site, should things turn bad though he hoped that wouldn't be the case. He had the knowledge and resoures many would be more than happy to accept, even if they needed to work alittle for them.

He kept still letting the rain pour down overhim he had stopped carring, now making sure she noticed him was more important than the simple matters of his current health. When he returned home he could take care of his health. "Well then I'll take care of her in the mean time I'll expect silence, so unless something criticly important comes up" He adjusted his clothes not sure weather looking appropiate could really matter in a place like this. "As you wish" The voice was followed by a sudden silence, the sound of the rain drops plobs in the street the roofs protecting soounds as it kept those inside dry. He let the map come up with the new coding imprinted as he could see her movements he knew she wasn't exactly useing the streets, so snapped his fingers starting to move she might have gotten the idea he wasn't looking for her by now, may have stopped up or something along the way, but the enhanced speed capacity of his ability would allow him to roam through the alleys with ease and move towards her, with great speed.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)   Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:14 pm

After some time she looked back to notice the spiritual energy was standing still, it was not what she had been expecting, if it was someone in pursuit of her, they would not hesitate to go after her for even a second.
That did open a new question, was this person really looking for her, or was this all merely a coincidence, Amaya made a small grin, yea a coincidence, thats rich she thought to herself, she was not about to run that kind of chance.
Now the energy was on the move again, whoever it was, they were fast enough to at least keep up with her in speed, well no chances was going to be taken.
Amaya quickly prepared the area, if a fight was to break out, they would fight on her playing field.
She placed a few of her black spheres around corners of the building, behind walls, however it was not many she could place as the person was rapidly getting closer.
She jumped off the building and summoned one of her plates, so as soon as the person would get to the roof she would get the jump on him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)   Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Anthony was on the move, but that didn't mean he wasn't cautios, this was a rather delicate situation, so ofcourse he kept his map up with the key points, and as he got closer the details became more and more aparent. The spiritual presure was leaving bits over the place, interesting tatic ofcourse, but he didn't mattter much when he knew there they where placed. Ofcourse even more so it didn't matter as he wasn't going hotile about this ordeal. As he noticed the person had finally stopped he slowled down, making sure he weren't going to near any of those placed spiritual presures, if it was traps he weren't going to just trigger them. So he was carefully going a route that leaved him to not go near any of hotspots. He sighed deeply finding this trip rather tiresome all this work for one person seemed unneccesary, he just hoped it would turn out not to be.

He made sure he got the right place, as he looked up the building seeing as there was no actuall ladder he seemed to be needed to take the more uncivilized way up. He took a few steps back, and then took a starting run and started running up the wall soon jumping over to another to keep his foot hold steady and then another to reach the top, quickly noticing he was under attack, though before she'd even reach him he'd be flashed away standing at the other side of the roof within a matter of the blink of an eye if not faster. "My my... thats not nice..." He let out a deep sigh scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)   Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:16 am

Amaya stopped and quickly got hold of his position again, he was fast, on second thought, no he was not fast, he did not move normally, he had to have teleported or something like that, rapid movement like that with no trail was not possible.
"And neither is stalking a young woman" Amaya was quick on he feet, she would not need to create more bombs, so she activated her demon fire ability, that made her move slightly faster, and a purple fire formed at her hands and feet "So I guess I better teach you a lesson boy, I can always question you after I beat you down"
The situation was quite clear really, this person was not there to fight her, she could tell just by his reaction, but he was not being very subtle with his spiritual energy, so he was not trying to spy on her either or anything like that, and she had noticed the energy before from that certain building, which boiled down to that this guy was from the Rourke building, and most likely a close associate of the owner, or it was the owner himself, however the first would make the most sense.
As Amaya advanced at rabid speed, she flung to the side, taking one of her spheres with her as she moved closer, kicking it down right in front of the boy to serve as a distraction, as soon as it would touch the ground it would make an explosion, and she would use the smoke to try and surprise him, and grab him by the throat.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)   Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 am

Anthony let out a mild chuckle though very very feint, almost not even heard but then took a minor stop, feeling rather at ease even with the taunts that were thrown at him, not really something he could do much about. though it would seem this little settlement, wouldn't go without a hitch or bump so to speak. He stood still though as he didn't want to alert the girl further. Even if he didn't want to, he could just stand by and let her attack him though. He still let her grab him as she wanted to, standing still even after she had caught him. "So being civil isn't something you're very fond of..?" He smiled softly, as his hand moved up slowly, plaving his hand on her wrist slowly trying to pry it away from him. "could you atleast here me out, before attacking me... and I wasn't stalking you I was merely out seeking information about recent abnormalities..." He raised an eyebrow, not entirely certain he could simply talk his way out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)   Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Just as she figured he was not out for trouble, but she was kinda itching for a fight, but it could be an idea to hear him out, he did not seem like he was going to be much of a challenge if she attacked him anyways.
Amaya strengthened her grip on him a little as he face made a heavy frown "saying it like that, I take you know who I am and what I do, spying on a lady is not really a nice thing to do, I ought to teach you a lesson" she was not fond of how people had been getting information on her lately, but this guy at least had a spiritual energy she could read, and compared to her own they were almost equal.
Amaya's face changed back to a bit more relaxed, and she released her grip on him "But I think I will hear you out, should be my good dead of the month, just be ready that I am going to get information from you, if you want information from me, Rourke boy" she was still unsure if it was the big guy himself, or if it was one of the goons, she was most compelled to believing the later, but something told her that it was not the case here.
Amaya walked over to one of the air conditioner on roof and sat up on it "well start talking then, ask your questions and I will ask mine"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)   Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Anthony kept his all time favorable position, the man who held the cards. Ofcouse he knew Amaya would mostly want some answers aswell, tough which ones was the question. He was most likely not able to give them up just like that, but perhaps he can help her optaining what she wants, just perhaps. He shortly rbushed his coat after he was released, and let out a mild chuckle. "Don't flatter yourself on my accont... you just happened to cross my line of supervicement, and so through a mere accident I gained knowledge of your excistance... Don't take this the wrong way, by all means I am impressed, just know that I haven't been specificly targeting you.." As he finnished making the right adustments he kept a pleasant smile and a friendly tone ofoucse.

He noded shortly, happy that she would atleast hear him out in this matter, since it seemed slightly grim. "Thank you... and by all means if things turn out like it should I would be left with nothing to hide... And thats Mr Rourke if you must use my last name..." He smiled softly, raisning an eyebrow, keeping a close watch wanting to see if her calling him rourke was cause she had figured where he worked or his entire identity. "Well as you migth have noticed, most likely have noticed this world is not the only world, its just a part of a big circle of reincanation where their is other plans with souls and such residing within only to return, and as things have progressed this world have turned into something that it is not... instead of being a palce where humans live and reside in peace Shinigami use it to fight their problems and problems choose to fight them here... I want to turn this world back into what its meant to a place to live..." He used sugar coated words, ofcourse most of his despite was lying with the Shinigami's so called protectors of balance.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)   Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Amaya tilted her head a little bit, she was slightly surprised that it was Rourke himself that had shown up "Wow so the big boss himself moved down into the streets to look around, I am so honored" It was clear to hear the sarcasm in her voice, she began to smile quite a lot as she listened to what the boy said, sure she had noticed the shinigami and Hollows, she had yet to make sense out of them of course, the boys speech made some sense, but it was clear that it was not the entire truth, there was more to it than that
"So what you are saying is that the Shinigami and hollows as they are called are here for no other reason then to fight each other" Amaya stopped smilling and starred at the boy for a second before starting to laugh "Yea sorry, but I am not buying that one, but that aside" Amaya's expresion got serious again, this boy was pretty smart to try and manipulate the truth like that, she should take care of how she deals with him, if she played her cards right she could get hold of some of his funds and technology to improve her eye, and maybe use some of the blueprints she had lying around
"okay, as you asked me no question, I am going to ask the first question" Amaya quickly tilted her head to the other side "No make that two questions, and then you can ask yours"

Amaya Jumped down from the air condition unit and stepped up to Anthony, she was slightly higher than him, not much, but enough that she would look slightly down at him "First of all. What exactly is the shinigami, sure they are death gods as their name implies, but what exactly is their purpose" Amaya leaned down slightly "and secondly, what are you going to do about the shinigami and hollows, cause from what I have observed, they come and go by going trough rifts in reality, even if I did not want to believe it at first"
She then shifted her weight back, and went to the wall to lean up against it and await his answer.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)   Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:30 am

Anthony raised an eyebrow mildly amused and yet slightly annoyed of the sarcasm. Not sure weather to act upon or not, but in the end he let it slide as anyone with the slightest bit of reason behind themselves would. He simply shaked his head. "I allready said I wasn't here for you alone..." H sighed deeply knowing that it would most likely be ignored as it was the first time around. He didn't mind too much, he only knew that to really piss someone off would ensure the conversation life time. He looked rather surpriced as she put a question mark on what he had taken tme to explain, it was all true, and well while it wasn't the whole truth in truth it was all the information anyone would need to decide to act against it. He frowned lightly as he was being looked upon as stupid while he only simplified his speech making sure she would understand it had she not come to know their name herself. "Two questions now..?" He took a deep breath and began to listen.

As she explained her intensions and questions he listened carefully, crossing his arms having to think for a moment, not that he didn't know he just had to think of the best way to explain such things, furthermore what kind of question he should ask afterwards. Eventually he nodded with a gentle smile. "I'm going to answer that with two answers and an explanation..." He held a confident smile as he then continued. "Shinigami's are in truth deathgods... and so their task is to bring the living from this world to the next... that being said they are no where near a god, they are simple special individual spirits ust as we have special individuals who are human, who are given this task upon prooving themselves..." He sinked slowly clearing his throat to continue with the next answer. "As what I am going to do about it, is simple really... While I want them to still do their job I don't want them to use this as a battleground... while I understand the needs for a battle ground very well this place simply wont do... to many people have fallen due to both Shinigami and hollow attacks... furthermore I've experienced Shinigami attacking supernatual human beings such as ourselves just through the cause of having dangerous powers... that simply can't do..." He looked rather calm, even though this topic was one he took very dearly and was very serious about. "As you mentioned rifts I figured I would explain it too you, we are living on differend planes, where Hollows reside on their own and Shinigami too so their so called rifts are simple gateways to their plane... as it is I'm working on being able to do just that... So that it wont only be them who can ump between the planes" This was in thruth a very big secret, not something he'd just tell anyone, but he knew he had to earn some trust here, and by stating such a fact, which would be mostly harmless unless she was an ally of the shinigami, which he highly doubted. "Now my question... though it might not be as tech based as yours its just as important, though as you did I'll make two... First why do yo fight..? s
Second, who do you fight..?"
He looked upon her carefully, knowing it shouldn't be a hard thing to answer, but he needed to know her standing in this war, as it would seem it was heading too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)   Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepairing for the unwanted (Amaya)
Page 1 of 1