The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CB] Stranded (Amaya)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

[CB] Stranded (Amaya) Empty
PostSubject: [CB] Stranded (Amaya)   [CB] Stranded (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Kisarabi grunted as she dropped the prone body upon the floor. She had managed to find an abandoned building to rest in. Carrying the other girl around was tiring. The first thing she did was secure the door then she checked for any other entrances into their small sanctuary. Two windows, but no other doors. The walls were thick enough to muffle any sounds they made. Kisarabi positioned her self blow the wind within eyesight of the doorway. She slipped one of the many daggers from her pocket and set it on the ground beside her. She rubbed her temples sighed. Finally she could relax. After a moment she just sat there in silence before digging into her pockets once more. It was a metal case with a button snap. Her fingers released the snap and revealed the contents: a phone. She looked over at the still form of Amaya before turning the phone on and dialing a number. Her other hand picked up the dagger she had pulled out earlier and started to twirl it. Several seconds passed as she held the phone to her ear. The ringing seemed to go on forever. In the end she hung up and returned the phone to it's metal jacket. Kisarabi leaned her head against the wall and sighed once again. This was turning out to be a rather bad trip. With much care she returned the case back to the pocket.

"If the money wasn't good I wouldn't even be here." she grumbled. The last thing she wanted was to die in this place, but sometimes the jobs got like this. There was always the chance of death. A possible failure rate no matter how small always existed. Another sigh. She slowly she unwrapped her pony tail from her neck. The hair was dirty, but she didn't care. She adjusted the small metal band that kept her hair bound. All the while her fingers spun the knife in her hand. All she could do is wait. The sun was slowly falling to the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Stranded (Amaya)   [CB] Stranded (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:57 pm

There was some loud buzzing noise, something that just would not stop making that annoying noise. Amaya began to move, life was finally returning to her body, her body was hurting all over, like truck had hit her or something, memory of what had happened was still very fuzzy.
Amaya slowly got up to a sitting position "aww my head" she said to herself and she took her hand to her head "what truck ran me over?" she began to get a her visual back to normal as she scanned her surroundings.
Amaya then noticed where the noise was coming from, it was her right eye, it was not giving any feed back, it must have been damaged in whatever happened, so no relying on that eye until she could get back to her apartment, or until it would fix itself, which could take a short while to god knows how long.
Amaya looked over to the woman, she could remember her, Kisarabi, that woman was a real pain, stuck up and annoying, but seeing by the situation, she was the one to get Amaya out of whatever trouble they had been on
Amaya was not really sure what to say here, most of all she wanted to throw one profane curse out after the other, but for now she decided to hold it back.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Stranded (Amaya)   [CB] Stranded (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:04 pm

The woman's knife twirling slowed as Amaya rose from her slumber. As she spoke the hand holding the weapon stopped completely it's actions and gripped the handle. A half moment later the hand released it's squeeze and resumed spinning the sharp weapon. She gave a short snort and a small shrug of her shoulders as if the a question had been answered. Still she didn't take her eyes off the person across from her for one moment.
"Welcome back to the world of the living sleeping beauty." She said her voice dripping with sarcasm. "For a moment there I thought I'd be traveling light." As she said this her hand started to flip the knife up and down. Even without looking she was deft enough with the weapon to catch it's blade and send it back up without cutting herself. The flipping stopped and she resumed the less dangerous twirling. Kisarabi didn't look any better than Amaya felt. What parts of clothing wasn't covered in dirt were stained in blood. Actually there were spots that that had a mixture of both. It was hard to tell as the blood had already faded from crimson to the more earthen brown color it had after setting for so long. It was hard to discern that the woman's shirt had been originally white. Sweat, blood, and dirt had washed away the pure color. The camo pants she wore ever more so corrupted. Needless to say she did blend in well with the dirty floor she sat upon. If not for her skin and hair showing she barely stood out. The light from outside continued to wane and Kisarabi made no motion to get up. Instead her hand went to the metal case she had just set down. Again she opened the metallic protector and retrieved the phone from within. As she dialed the speed of the twirling blade increased.

The phone rang and rang, but no one picked up on the other side. She gave a grunt and turned the device off and returned it to the holder. Hanging up the phone reduced the speed of the spinning weapon. Kisarabi just sat there and stared blankly at the ceiling. Not much to see. It was just as plain as the floor. The simple building was devoid of any kind of decorations or luxuries. It had probably been abandoned for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Stranded (Amaya)   [CB] Stranded (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Still feeling like she should not be standing just yet, Amaya looked to the woman once more "I am sorry to disappoint you there, I do not die that easily" Amaya tried to remember what had happened before she was knocked out, yet nothing came to mind, she was still way too confused to get it clear.
Amaya reached down her pocket to find her own phone, she got it out from her pocket, only to be meet with some sad news, her phone was totally busted "well it's not like I needed an expensive phone anyways" she said to herself and threw the phone away.
Amaya got up from where she was sitting, her clothes were only partly burnt and had been ripped mostly around the arms, there was only very few bloodstains on her clothes. Amaya looked to Kisarabi "you look like shit, just what the hell happened?" Amaya first now got a clear focus on Kisarabi to see just how messed up she looked, and to put it bluntly, Amaya was surprised by it.
Amaya wanted to know what could have knocked her unconsciousness with so much force that it broke her eye and mostly anything on her person, and gotten Kisarabi into such a bad shape, and where the hell the others where.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Stranded (Amaya)   [CB] Stranded (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:43 pm

"Life happened" Kisarabi said with a snicker answering the younger woman's question. She wasn't too happy to be told she looked terrible even if she did in fact look terrible. Sure Amaya was being honest, but it not something one wanted to hear after carrying that person from a battlefield. "You ain't no prize yourself princess." she said as she brushed her hair to the side and dusted her face. A futile attempt to improve her appearance. Still despite her rather coarse and rough manners she was feminine in her own ways. Perhaps pride in her appearance wasn't high up on her list of priorities, but it was there. None the less she sighed. Not like she could get cleaned up in such a dirty place. Irritated overall she glared at the girl before her.
"What happened is that we survived." she said finally. "Not much can be said for the other guys." She of course referred to the dead soldiers. They didn't have the luxury to complain about their situation. "Things went south and I grabbed your ass and hoofed it out of there." the long haired woman said. "You're welcome by the way." Nothing wrong with a little bit of gratitude. She thought to herself as she examined he companion. It would seem that she was uninjured. Not that Kisarabi was a doctor. It was possible she had internal injuries or broken bones. Anything was possible. But the fact the girl could run her mouth probably meant she was in decent condition.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Stranded (Amaya)   [CB] Stranded (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Just as she had first figured, the woman had pulled her ass out of the fire when she was blown away, she could faintly remember being hit full frontal by and rpg launcher, it was her own carelessness that brought it upon her, only with her her energy armor had she been able to survive it, hell she was even lucky that she got off with a few bruises, after that she should have broken every bone in her body.
Amaya walked a bit around to feel the state of her body fully, it felt like she was very lucky for once, she held a hand just above her stomach, one broken rib was all she got from that. Amaya looked back to Kisarabi "right" Amaya hesitated a little, the woman had been really rude to her all the way, but had saved her life in the end "thanks for saving my ass back there" Amaya really did not like saying those words, she was grateful, but she hated being saved, she wanted to just handle it all by herself, with no help, yet sometimes things just don't turn out the way you want them to.
"I am taking you were trying to call the big guy earlier, judging by your reaction, he ain't answering" Amaya looked to the door before looking back to the woman "well if things are as bad as you say, I say we catch the first flight out of here before we are found, in our condition id wager we would not last very long in a fight, besides, if I fight much more, I am going to break more than just a rib" Amaya made a small smile trying to remove some tension from the situation "or should we go look for them, I certainly would prefer to save my own ass first, but then again, letting an employer die would not be so good either"
Amaya created some small dark orbs in her hand, at least she still had spiritual power to attack with it, if she avoided too much physical combat she should be able to get trough the worst, making lots of distractions was possible too.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Stranded (Amaya)   [CB] Stranded (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:56 pm

Kisarabi's eyes drifted to the phone as Amaya spoke. The case was specially made to block people from tracking it. A shielding of sorts. The device itself was linked to a satellite system giving it world wide coverage. The fact that on one had picked up the other end meant the receiver wasn't there or unable to answer. Both scenarios weren't very comforting. She fought the urge to pull it out and try again, but knew doing so would wear down the battery as well as defeat the purpose of trying to hide. The girl was right for once. Kisarabi would rather save her own ass. Still there was only so much she could do. Fighting was something she was good at, not arranging transportation out of a foreign country. She groaned and rubbed her temples. What few contacts she had were fences, cleaners, and other hired muscle. She didn't know anyone that could do anything in this hemisphere. At least no one that could get immediate results. For a moment she thought of making those possible phone calls, but her current job did require some secrecy. If word got out where she was things might get sticky. It was a very sensitive situation to be sure. Kisarabi watched as Amaya summoned her power. It was good to know she had something going.
"Save you strength." The woman said "Who knows if we'll need it." Already she had taken an inventory of her remaining weapons. Eight knives, a whip, and a collapsible pole. During the fight her dufflebag had been lost. "Hopefully we won't have to deal with anything like that shinigami we ran into." she said. It was bad enough going against such heavy artillery, but the shinigami had enough power to make it a very difficult fight.

Her mind flashed back to the actual fighting that took place. The fiery explosions going off all around them like a warzone. Bullets flying in every direction as the a literal sandstorm was kicked up by the unfolding battle between the shinigami and their forces. It didn't take long for things to escalate the last thing Kisarabi had seen before the big blast was Jack taking down a tank. Say was you will about the pervert, but he had some serious power when he got serious. At least he could hot wire a car and perhaps get them to a more civilized part of town. Right now they were in an abandoned city. Bombings had reduced most of it to rubble. Another sigh. How long had it been since then? How long was it since she had last ate.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Stranded (Amaya)   [CB] Stranded (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Amaya dispersed the orbs, reducing them to smoke in her hands "no worries, I am sure we won't encounter him again, I am sure we wont meet him again anytime soon, but I will settle the score with him at some point in the future" Amaya was already getting impatient about the situation, being stuck in a room like this was not really where she would like to spend too long.
"Well I am not good at doing nothing, so if you are well enough to get up, I believe its time we got moving, I have no idea about how long I've been out, but if we stay here, we are going to get caught at some point in time" Amaya walked to the door to listen if there was anyone outside, but she could hear nothing, either the door was too thick or there was nothing out there, she then turned back to Kisarabi "Besides, if we can find a car, I can haywire it and drive us out of this hell hole of a city, of course I don't have a license, so if we get pulled over, we might get in trouble" Amaya finished the sentence with a rather sarcastic tone.

If they got to an airport, Amaya should be able to get them tickets or sneak aboard one of the flights, there was more than one possibility, if they were lucky, they could just waltz trough the terminal to a flight if they had the tickets, chances were however that those army boys were on the lookout for them and got guards there, everything was possible at this point.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Stranded (Amaya)   [CB] Stranded (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:08 pm

The woman shook her head disapprovingly. With a swift motion of her hand she took the knife by it's blade and tossed it. The sharp blade flipped end over end, crossing closing the distance between Kisarabi and Amaya. At the last moment the weapon stopped point first in the door by the young girl's head. The handle was still jiggling form the impact when the thrower spoke.
"Shut up and sit down." The woman sitting said firmly. "Kurt mentioned you were some kind of prodigy, but he must have been joking." The woman's hand had already fished out another knife in the seconds it had taken to throw the last one. She tossed this one into her other hand and brought out yet another dagger. Now a blade in each hand she locked eyes with her target; Amaya. "We are currently in an active battleground of the military. There was an attack on a secret government installation.
A failed attack at that. We shook the proverbial hornet's nest. Not only are their soldiers looking for us, I'm sure they have a other types out there on our cases. Chances are we'd get pulled over in a second." she stated. "If it was Jack he might have gotten us out of the area before the word spread." Unfortunately Amaya had been knocked out, and Kisarabi didn't want to be seen dragging around an unconscious girl.

"We waited this long, we might as well wait until night." She wanted to give the phone a few more tries before they tried to bust through the possible search grid. The area got more active at night since it would be cooler. They might be able to work their way into the city proper and hide within the populace. "If we can't make contact. We might just have to fight our way to safety. Rest up and conserve your energy." She said as she tucked both of the knives away and stood up. Slowly she crossed the room and pulled the other weapon free. She took a moment to wipe it on her pant leg then returned to her spot on the floor. Second later she was twirling it just like before.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Stranded (Amaya)   [CB] Stranded (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Amaya barely even flinched as the knife went right by her head "Sorry but I have no inten---" Amaya halted as she was speaking "you know what... fine we will do it your way" Amaya was not much for staying put in an area like this, but at the moment her best option to get out of here in one piece was to work with this woman no matter how little she liked it.
Amaya made a sigh, she was left with way too little information about this country, and everything about their objective, it was hard to make an accurate plan of action, she could not even connect to the Internet because her eye was busted, and neither had she hacked any satellites yet to give her worldwide connection.
Amaya went over to the door, it did not have a lock on it, so at least the door was not locked, that gave her some comfort, she then went to the corner of the room, sat down, summoned two tiny spheres in her hand and began rolling them around in her hand, like a pair of Meridian balls.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Stranded (Amaya)   [CB] Stranded (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 pm

And so Kisarabi sat there letting the minutes tick by. Not that she could tell as she had no watch on her wrist in which measure it. The only inclination that time had passed was the decrease in light coming through the window. She didn't try to engage in conversation even with her companion now conscious. There wasn't much to say that hadn't already been said. Her eyes followed Amaya as she took a spot in the corner. She snorted as the younger girl busied herself with the miniature orbs. Kisarabi had told her to conserve her energy and she was now wasting it. There was nothing she could do. At least she wasn't trying to rush out the door all by herself. Unless they made contact there best plan was to move under the cover of darkness. Perhaps then they'd have a chance of making out in one piece. Without even looking down she stop twirling the dagger and grabbed the phone case once more. With a flick of her finger she freed it from it's confines and pressed the power button. She simply pressed redial and brought the device up to her ear. Thirty seconds later she turned off the power and returned it to it's case. Still no answer. She groaned and tried not to think about it. There was still time, there was still hope. They would just have to wait and see. Her hand picked up the blade again and resumed it's spinning. Somewhat faster than before her anxiety starting to show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Stranded (Amaya)   [CB] Stranded (Amaya) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CB] Stranded (Amaya)
Page 1 of 1