The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hope you're joking ((Kenji))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji_Yasutake

Kenji_Yasutake

Male
Number of Posts : 43
Quote : "Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war"
Registration Date : 2012-12-24

I hope you're joking ((Kenji)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope you're joking ((Kenji))   I hope you're joking ((Kenji)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Kenji glanced over at Kaiyo as she objected when the Sensi agreed to kenji's terms. The slight tug on the rope and the thud that followed as she fell to the ground made Kenji raise a brow. He didn't see the problem here, he saw something in her that she had yet to realize because she let fear cloud her judgement of her ability, and her potential.

His cold dark eyes moved back to the others as they stood up and made there way to the floor. One by one Kenji sized them up from what he could tell. This just might be what it took to actually make him try for a change. He was aware that Kaiyo was cowering behind him, so when she shuffled around to his side he glanced over at her.

"Just relax, you're more skilled then you realize. You're movements show that much, just relax and let go of harness your fear. Don't let it control you, you control it." Kenji's heart rate was up, he could feel the excitement. The realization that he'd be able to go all out and not hold back. A cruel smirk crossing his face and he closed his eyes.

"Just let go, and let your mind clear. Your instincts will do the rest." With that Kenji's left foot slid forward placing it at shoulder width apart and in front of his left. His hand coming across his body to grip his hilt as he pulled the sword free from it's sheath. His draw style was useless against this many people, so he'd have to use normal swordsmanship. Something else he was vary skilled in, taking a deep breath the smirk was still painted across his face.

He may not like fighting, but any swordsman couldn't say that they didn't enjoy a challenge. Once the tip of the sword was free he held it out in front of him. His arm at chest height, with the sword held parallel to the ground with his left hand gripping the scabbard which was pulled forward just slightly. Finally he let what he was holding back go. His spiritual pressure, as meager as it may have been at this point in time, but he'd held it back since only letting it run free when he truly felt a challenge maybe ahead.

"You'll do fine Kaiyo, you just have to let go of whatever holds you back." Yes, he may have been repeating himself. But he had a feeling she was stubborn enough that he'd have to, she'd done nothing but be bull headed since they got tied together. He was just trying to get her to stop underestimating herself, and this was his way of helping. As hard as it may be to believe
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I hope you're joking ((Kenji))   I hope you're joking ((Kenji)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:19 am

A pulse within the girl seemed to calm her; a confidence that shone so vaguely through her shell of a soul; mirroring her life before her. Had she been more aware, Kaiyo would likely have solved the puzzle herself a long time ago- but she still, only now, was but a shard of the being she once was; rebuilding within the framework of her cell. Ignorant of reasoning, she dropped into a combat stance; her gait more open this time, and her feet padding slowly along the ground as she moved next to Kenji.

Her cold partner, Kaiyo nodded lightly at him. 'Let go...' she repeated to herself, allowing her eyes to trace along the shadows that began to sway on the ground ahead of her. Their new opponents- readying themselves. 5 vs 2. They were actually pretty good odds. She shifted her weight on her feet, moving off her heels ever so slightly as she tried to ensure her feet would remain light. For all of Kenji's obvious battle prowess; she still knew she was faster so at the very least, she could avoid attacks. Her frown finally released, her expression softening with the tension that subsided from her body. Her eye seemed to have reached its swollen limit so there was a small victory in that she could still see.

The sensei strolled closer to the sparring arena; his shallow steps seeming more spritely than his large frame might have suggested. Kaiyo exhaled slowly, steadying her shaking hands back onto her Zanpakuto. She shuffled further from Kenji; still allowing their connection to hang loosely between them. 'Alright everyone...On my mark...' A small jolt of energy tussled around the girl, fluttering through her hair and brushing against her robes. She assumed it to be a draft. It was not.

'Fight!'

The first footstep practically echoed along the wooden floor. In fact, if one were feeling particularly aware,they might have been able to feel the shifting weight that bent beneath the shifting weight. They had speed and Kaiyo was the first to met their blade. Bringing her own sword up against heir strike in almost perfect cohesion. It was a skill level beyond her own. Horizontally upwards she met their strike, blocking aside her doubts as instincts from her former self switched into a protective mode. She swung the blade down to meet the next strike. Blocking once more by the side of her head in quick succession. Her attacker seemed only half as surprised as Kaiyo herself. Further, her muscle memory twinged in battles beyond her strength. She pushed her weight behind the next block, sliding her sword along her opponents blade as she managed to move their arms down to the side. With the opening, she reacted within seconds, turning her hips to the side as her foot shot out directly against an open gut. The woman went flinging backwards past the other 4.

Kaiyo panted heavily, her eyes wide in shock and fer as she turned to Kenji. Bewildered. The other four had clearly seen what they needed to; they moved forwards for their attack.
Back to top Go down
Kenji_Yasutake

Kenji_Yasutake

Male

PostSubject: Re: I hope you're joking ((Kenji))   I hope you're joking ((Kenji)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:20 am

Kenji stayed ready, while she may have been a bit faster. Kenji had yet to really show his speed, it was one of his ace cards so to speak. So when the first woman started her attack Kenji kept his eyes on the other four, it seemed it would be a fight between females to start this off. And by the sounds, one block, two...and there she went flying back. Kenji glanced over at Kaiyo with a slight smirk pulling at the corner of his mouth. “Well, i’ll be damned.” His cold tone covered the humor on his voice, it would take someone to actually know Kenji to get when he was joking and when he was serious. “Now stay focused, the real fight is about to begin.”

Kenji’s eyes went back to the other four as they started their attacks. It seemed that two were coming at Kenji and the other two after Kaiyo. Kenji had to deal with his two quick, just encase that little burst from Kaiyo was a fluke. He doubted it was, but still. You never know, two male students changed Kenji. Kenji’s feet shifted, keeping on the balls of his feet so that he could move quickly. They attacked at the same time, side by side. One coming with an overhead strike, and the other blade coming in from the right side.

Shifting his weight back, Kenji hopped backward avoiding the strikes all together. The two students swords clashing, as they met in their attack paths. But they didn't miss a beat, collecting themselves quickly and once Kenji had his feet firmly placed back on the ground. They charged again, this time the smaller and obviously faster of the two circled around to Kenji’s back. The bigger of the two swung his sword in a sideways arc from Kenji’s right, the one that maneuvered behind him trusted his sword for Kenji’s left rib cage. Hoping the skewer the lithe swordsman.

Kenji had to act quick, three actions happened simultaneously. Kenji’s right wrist turned, so the tip of his blade pointed to the ground to intercept the attack from his front right, His left arm moved to bring the sheath of his sword from his waist, and turned it so the scabbard was held like a sword would be. Trusting it back while turning his torso, at the same time three sounds echoed in the room. One the clashing of two swords, and the scraping of metal as they locked each other in place. The last was the ringing of a sheathing sword. As the thrust that came from his back left was trapped within Kenji’s sheath.

'Hmm, these guys are smarter than they look’ He thought to himself, his eyes starting to further take on the amber Yellow hue that had started to form. His heart was racing, pumping the warriors drug though his system. He was visibly shaking in excitement and they two men he currently had subdued noticed. “Ha, you scared shrimp?” The big one asked. “You’re shaking! Ha-ha!” His Booming voice echoed in the room, but Kenji just added more pressure to both blades. Keeping the one behind him caught in his sheath.

“Shaking? Yes, i am. Scared? Not really, just excited!” Kenji retorted, as he turned his body. Moving his feet under him as he released the pressure and used their strength against them. The one from behind him stumbled forward as Kenji directed him using his captured sword, while the other went the opposite direction. Kenji’s blade keeping the big guys at bay during this momentum change. That was not the end of it, at the same time during Kenji’s spin he planted a knee on the ground.

Releasing each blade from their entrapment while bringing his own devises around for a counter attack. The sheath of his zanpakuto coming around and smacking the big guy at the base of his skull. His own zanpakuto catching the other guy across his back. Kenji now facing the opposite direction he started, his two opponents on their stomachs. Lucky for them, Kenji had held back on the power of these attacks, since he could have very well killed one of them.He was just hoping that Kaiyo was able to hold her own, and if she seemed like she needed help. Kenji would step in to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I hope you're joking ((Kenji))   I hope you're joking ((Kenji)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:52 pm

There wasn't much time to revel in her glory; so Kaiyo had settled for an utterly bewildered kind of look. Tugging her hands out in front of her eyes just to check nothing amazing had happened to them. She was lost; she'd been out of control and unable to stop herself, but also unable to control her reactions as well. She didn't know where that had come from, but she prayed to god it would save her ass again.

At once, two more attackers came rushing at her. She sent a probe down to her soul; no surge of brilliance came back up to meet her. 'Shit'.

Her eyes lit with fear once more as she forced her body forwards; suddenly so much more aware of the pain swelling around her eye. In the basic stance, she lifted her blade upwards; too slowly. The hilt of the first attackers doubled her over in pain as what felt like all of the oxygen in her body was pushed out through her mouth. She gasped for air. Lifting her sorrow –filled gaze just soon enough to watch the second blade come hurtling towards her shoulder. Instinctively, she dropped her weight to the side, rolling free of the strike along the ground. The matt colour of the blade tore open the wooden floor, shooting splinters onto the girl’s back as she tried to reach her feet again. This time receiving a well planted boot to her chin that flattened her to the ground.

The metal flashed through her eyes as she rolled onto her stomach once more. Amidst the panic, Kaiyo shut her eyes. Allowing that small seed of power to flourish within her body. A un-seen shimmer of golden light swept through her body. She released the grip of her blade, sensing one of the ‘tough guys’ standing above her. Her muscles breezed through a fluid motion as her entire body twisted of the floor; her feet shot up to the guys jaw as she threw her body weight behind the kick. Her blonde hair flailed along behind her as she landed in an unfamiliar combat stance; her now unconscious opponent passed out at her feet. The second blade sliced silently through the air. Kaiyo bounced low before she moved, leaping into the air as she swung her leg around. A well-aimed jumping roundhouse kick into a jaw that shattered on impact. The scream of pain came almost instantly, over-shadowing Kaiyo’s own gasp when she appeared to regain control. Or lose it.

She blinked away her amazement as her eyes flickered between the two fallen combatants around her. Her high guard dropped as she unclenched her fists. Dropping her gaze with shame as she turned around to fumble with the task of sheathing her blade. Tangled in the chain that connected her to Kenji she felt her cheeks flush with heat once more. The teacher just gawped at the pair. Kaiyo smiled weakly at Kenji, ‘Happy now?’ she said with a friendly sarcasm. Stunned by how she herself had managed such fighting feats, and how she was able to speak so steadily around the still screaming girl with the broken jaw.
Back to top Go down
Kenji_Yasutake

Kenji_Yasutake

Male

PostSubject: Re: I hope you're joking ((Kenji))   I hope you're joking ((Kenji)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:07 am

Kenji could feel blood dripping from his finger tips as the it ran down his arm from the wound on the top of his shoulder. His body was still shaking, his sword held at his side unsheathed in the middle of his two who were currently moaning in pain or otherwise knocked out. His eyes focused on the ground ahead of him.

His breathing was slow and steady, and his hair free of the pony tail as his crimson hair flowed freely down his back and shoulders. flashes of bodies, laying around in pools of blood. The sickly sweat smell of the crimson substance, one of the things that he'd never get out of his mind. The smell of blood, he'd become so turned to it to the point where he even thinking about it brings the scent back.

finally something broke him out of his stance, he hadn't focused on Kaiyo while she dealt with her two but when her voice reached his ears his head rose a little bit as he silently scoffed. "Eh, still not the challenge i was hoping for." His cold voice echoed in the now silent room. His gaze coming over to look at her out of the corner of his eye. The pitch black iris of his eyes now had visible flakes of gold.

"They give you any trouble?" He moved the tip of his sword to gesture towards the two laying around here feet. He grabbed the sheath of his sword and moved his right across him. Sliding the back of the blade up the top of the sheath before sliding the tip in and sheathing it. About half way he pulled the sheath up before pushing it back down with his right palm.

Slow strides carried him the rest of the way over to her as he glanced over at teacher. "Guess, this means game over?" His cold voice carried a hint of humor and slight disgust. Kenji may not be the swordsman he was considered to be while alive. but he had a strong foundation that he was supposed to learn here...but fate seemed to deal him the better hand then most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope you're joking ((Kenji))   I hope you're joking ((Kenji)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hope you're joking ((Kenji))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy-
Jump to: