The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost in another world (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mania

Mania

Male
Number of Posts : 64
Job/Interests : Stalking
Registration Date : 2011-09-01

Lost in another world (open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost in another world (open)   Lost in another world (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:04 pm

It had been several days since Zanshin made it to the real world, getting out of rukongai was probably not his best idea to date.
Sure the food was easy to come by, as no one could really see him, but on the downside the place was crawling with hollows, he had been able to fend off some of the weaker ones, partly by dumb luck and the sword that had come to him, he was still not sure where he got it from, it was just there when he woke up after the first day in the real world, and now he never let it leave his side, he had a feeling it would be stupid to throw it away, and most importantly, it is very good at fending off hollows if they finally find him when he tries to hide.

He had escaped rukongai because all he did was to run and survive, it seemed nothing had really changed as he had hoped, the only difference was that here the places he could run and hide was limited, and the ones after him is hollows instead of gang members and other rabble.
Walking down the streets like a ghost, he had a feeling someone or something was watching him, like something really bad was going to happen any second now.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Lost in another world (open)   Lost in another world (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:04 pm

I still don't see the problem with a shinigami being here? Koleri asked as he stood a little less than a block away. "He kills hollows, so less work for us. One please." The last part was directed to the pretzel vendor that stood in front of him. The man looked at hims confused by conversation he was having on his phone. Of course talking of killing people wasn't something everyone did. Still it wasn't the most wierdest thing anyone had said in front of him. But what could he do about it? The fat man handed the young man his pretzel and thought nothing more of it. Koleri handed a five dollar bill and continued to follow the shinigami. "Most shinigami come to kill a hollow then leave. They don't hang around for days." responded his handler over the phone. "Plus this guy has caused some disturbances with the public." Koleri took a bite of the soft salty bread. "Disturbances?" he asked after chewing "Someone caught him snagging food and figured there's a poltergeist going around." the man responded. "Not to mention his constant presence is starting to effect some of those spiritually aware." Koleri juggled his half eat pretzel as he was bumped from behind by a man. He gave the man a glare, but kept walking. "I guess we can't have that. So what am I supposed to do?" He didn't like these 'wait and see' missions. "Watch him for now, if he's going to be a problem take him down soft and easy. Don't want those guys getting mad at us, make it look like an accident." Koleri took a bite of the now cooling pretzel. "Roger"
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in another world (open)   Lost in another world (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Zanshin began walking faster, he felt more people was watching him, like they could actually see him, but that was not possible, he had been like a ghost to everyone up until now, how could they see him now, all their empty looks just aiming at him.
"Look away from me, stop starring at me" he muttered out as he stood there partly paralyzed, until he just screamed out "LEAVE ME ALONE!"
In truth there was only one person looking at him, and only one person close by that could actually hear his plead, his paranoia was getting the better of him after being alone for so long.

Zanshin set off running, he wanted to get away from the people that kept starring at him. As usual he was running away, never wanting to face the problem, so he just kept running away.
He turned down one of the first alleys he passed by, until he felt he was not being watched anymore.
He stopped up to get his breath, he did not want to be around this place anymore, Rukongai may have been ruthless and unforgiving, but at least he could interact with people, and not be afraid some hollow would be around the next corner.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in another world (open)   Lost in another world (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Just as he was going to take another bite he could hear someone yelling. This of course turned out to be his target. HE tried not to look too startled by the sudden shout. He was about to resume eating when the shinigami suddenly started to run. "Shit" Koleri said as he dropped his pretzel and started after him. Unlike his invisible runner he could just sprint down the sidewalk and not worry about running in to people. By the time he had worked his way around the people he had already lost sight of Zanshin. Of course he decides to run." He said as he ran his finger through his hair in frustration. Koleri stood there for a moment looking up and down the street, too many humans to notice where the shinigami might have gone. Instead he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Since he couldn't trust his eyes he might as well try his senses. Little by little the noise on the street faded and it was replaced by the hiss of the wind. Now he could feel the spirital pressures around him as clear as day. He tried to focus on the stronger ones. There were spread out, but there was one really close buy. He walked towards it's direction further up the street. Once more the pushed his way through the crowd trying not to draw more attention to himself. The spritual pressure was coming from the alley, he flattened against the wall and peeked down it. He thought he saw something move.
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in another world (open)   Lost in another world (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Zanshin stood there slightly exhausted from the sprint he just went trough, yet he could still not shake the feeling someone was watching him. Zanshin kept looking around him, he was shaking in his entire body, as his hand slowly moved towards his sword "Who is there?" he asked out in the alleyway "If you are a hollow, you may as well just stay away, I am not going to be your meal"
Zanshin heard a sound down from the alley he just came running in from, he slowly backed away, keeping a vigilant eye in the alleys direction, as he got ready to run for his life.
Adrenalin was surging trough him, he felt it was fight or flight, and he was personally a bigger fan of the latter.
His feet was dragging along the ground as he was getting closer to the back end of the alley where a slightly tall fence was blocking his escape, it should not be higher than he could crawl over it fairly quick however.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in another world (open)   Lost in another world (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:52 pm

"Just my luck." He whispered. For some reason the man had started running now he was hiding in the alley. How was he supposed to keep an eye on him like that? Had he been seen by him? Was that why he had run off? There was no way to know. For Koleri this job had just gotten tougher. Trailing someone only works when they don' t know they're being followed. With that gone it was probably be best for him to retreat. But that meant the target might be on guard. Somehow he had single- handedly screwed up any possiblepossible surveillance of this shinigami. He slapped his own face and groaned. Shaking his head he turned around and jumped up one of the fire escapes. If hecouldn't get closer he' d try to make the target think he wasn't being chased. Koleri quickly climbed to the roof and made distance between him and Zanshin.A block later he dug into his pocket and pulled out a pair of binoculars. They were small enough to fit in his palm. He watched the alley from the taller building.
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in another world (open)   Lost in another world (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Zanshin made it to the fence, his back was against the fence as he stared down the long empty alley, did he scare whatever it was by yelling at it, or was there anything there to begin with, he had no idea which it was.
Zanshin let out a small sigh, he felt slightly relaxed, it was probably nothing, his mind was playing tricks on him again. Being alone in this world was taking its toll on him with each passing day, and his paranoia kept growing stronger with each passing hour.
If he was lucky enough to meet a shinigami he was probably going to beg him to take him back to rukongai, whatever punishment they had planned could not be worse than death, or the constant fear of being eaten by hollows.
He turned to look at the fence, he climbed over it with ease, it was clear to see he was used to get around blocked paths like these. He was still not sure where he should head, he was not hungry, and it seemed no one was after him as had first figured, so maybe he should just go and find a hiding place now.
Zanshin began strolling trough alleyways left and right, somewhere he was sure to find a place that would be underground and somewhat hard to find for any hollows, the last thing he wanted was for one to sneak up on him while he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in another world (open)   Lost in another world (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Koleri watched from the edge of the builiding too frieghtened to get any closer. He wached the man walking back and forth. "What the hell is he up to now?" he asked himself. He wanted to get closer but was afraid the man might run again. This job was becoming more and more a pain in his ass by the second. Why the hell did they need to watch over this guy? Couldn't they just let him get killed by some hollow? He watched the strange shingiami for another few minutes before taking out his phone. He dialed a number then looked through the binoculars once again. "Koleri here." Koleri said. I think I've been made. This guy is as skittish as a deer." he said shaking his head. "He found you out that quickly? I figured it would take longer for you to screw things up." the handler replied. Not my fault, he just bolted. I chased, but he got wind of me. Maybe he was already aware of me. Requesting replacement watcher. Advising a 15 meter perimeter or long distance tracking. There was silence on the other end of the phone while the man put in the order. "Replacement will arrive in thirty minutes. Hold position and keep target sighted until releived." the man finally said. Koleri closed his phone and continued to watch the shinigami. Thirty minutes was too long, but at least he was off the hook. "Dance you sill bastard. I'm watching ya." he muttered under his breath as he continued his survellance.
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in another world (open)   Lost in another world (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Zanshin was looking around for a good ten minutes before he found what he was looking for, it was an old abandoned apartment building, the place had some spiritual energy about it, most likely from a lost spirit bound to the place, so if he made sure to hide in the basement area, any hollow in the area would focus on the spirit there, giving him a clear warning if the spiritual energy of the spirit disappeared, it would be his que to get the hell out of there, also these old building usually had a connection to the sewer system in the basement, giving him a perfect escape route, should things take a turn for the worse.
Zanshin tried walking in through the main back, but it was locked, he tried forcing it open, but the door simply would not budge, he had to take another approach, the lowest window was too far up for him to jump up there, and the way to the basement was trough the building, and going trough the main entrance was out of the question, as it would not a be a good thing if normal people saw a door opening by itself, especially from an abandoned building.
He took a moment to think before he stepped back and looked from one end of the alley to the other looking for an entrance to the sewer, and to his luck there was one. Zanshin ran over to it and budged it open, he jumped into the sewer systems many canals, quickly got an idea of where he should go and made his way under the building.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in another world (open)   Lost in another world (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Koleri didn't know what was going on. He could sense the man's movements, but nothing more. He thought he caught a glimpse of the shinigami moving around the building.What the heck is he up to? he asked outloud. Koleri thought once he backed off the man would come out of hiding and run away. Instead he was staying put. He really wished they could just kill him and be done with it. All this sitting and watching was a total bore. He wondered how much time had passed and looked at his watch. "Three minutes!?" he said in disbelief. He sighed and looked back through his binoculars again. He had lost sight of the shinigami, but he started to search with his senses. At first nothing. For that second Koleri's heart almost stopped. Had the shinigami slipped by him while he was distracted? It was possible, but he would have at least felt something. The more he focused his mind on it Koleri felt something. No, the shinigami was still there. It was very faint, but he knew he sensed the spiritual pressure. Somehow it had gotten below the ground. Where the hell is this guy going?" His curiousity got the better of him and looked to the next building. Putting the binoculars away he jumped over the ledge. He landed with a grunt to the next rooftop. Now at a new angle he still couldn't see the shinigam, but he was closer. When the replacement came he'd have to tell him about this. Tracking the guy underground would be tricky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in another world (open)   Lost in another world (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in another world (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: