The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female
Number of Posts : 115
Registration Date : 2012-08-14

A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} Empty
PostSubject: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Haruko had never found herself wanting or needing to enter the academy library, but her teacher deemed it necessary to expand her knowledge of various events, and also to research Kidou techniques and how to master them, a field in which she was lacking ability. What she hadn’t expected was how vast the library actually was, floor upon floor of shelves stacked with books. She scanned the area quickly, her mouth hanging open a little before she began to search for something of relevance.

After ten minutes she was decidedly stumped, she had no idea where to get what she wanted and was reluctant to find someone to ask. Her eyebrows pulled together as she frowned swiftly becoming annoyed with her lack of direction. She had found one book about different types of hollow which she plucked from the shelf to at least make it look like she had something she needed.

She scratched her head before giving up for the time being, finding a table that appeared to be the emptiest in the room and sitting at it, placing the thick, hard backed book in front of her and turning to the contents page. She leaned her check on her fist; her face portraying her irritation at her lack of ability to find her way around…
Back to top Go down
Flannagan Sionn

Flannagan Sionn

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2012-08-15

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Flannagan sat nervously within the library. A feeling he was not used to in the slightest. He was told to do this, otherwise he wouldn't be allowed back into his room. Flannagan thought back on how this all started.

Just a mere thirty minutes before Kuraku had thrown him out of their room. "Dude! You just sit on your bed and build shit! Seriously go out and make friends. You know what... I have an even better I idea. I am going to be waiting in here with the door locked, and I wont let you in until you pick up a chick." Flannagan beat on the door for a bit. "What in the world does that even mean? Like physically?" Kuraku howled from the other side in response. "No you twit! Get a date, or at least get proof you tried! I am sure a nerdy girl in the library or something would be interested. NOW GO!!!" Flannagan stood utterly flustered, not having the slightest idea of this queer concept. He wandered off slowly to the library in silence.

Flannagan shook with nerves as he spotted a girl with velvet hair. So velvet it almost seemed a shade of red, like his hair. She was reading a book on hollows, a topic he was planning on going into an in-depth study on himself. 'Maybe this is a nerdy female?' He though as he walked slowly to her. 'She looks irk... Maybe it is dangerous...' He walked closer to her and tried to lean against a bookshelf. That is usually what Kuraku did when he was 'picking up chicks'.

Flannagan looked at her trying to keep a serious look on his face. "Hey, you finding everything ok? There are seats you know. Personal theory of mine is, it is always better to read or work sitting down; so you don't have to worry about the effort of standing." He said nodding his head. 'I know I am not an expert... But that was stupid.' He thought utterly embarrassed. He raised his hands and gave up. Pulling out a chair and taking a seat. "Sorry female, I was trying to 'pick you up' like my moronic roommate wanted. Though I give up, for this concept is stupid... I am Flannagan Sionn..." He slammed his head into the table with his eyes shuts. He felt utterly ridiculous after this mess.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Tatsu had been in the library for quite a while, nobody had really noticed the shinigami, he was already sitting down, zanpakuto to his side as always wrapped in its white cloth, a book on menos grandes in hand, he seemed pretty focused on this one page, the samurai wasn't a man of brains but a man of brawn and he wanted to make sure he understood this part well.

Not far ahead of him, the door to the library opened and a girl with red hair entered, to Tatsu's eyes she wasn't the kind of person to actually wander in a library to pass time, surrendering the thought he let her go without taking much attention to her. Turning his page and continuing his theory on menos grande, not that it was really a theory in science terms he was interrupted by the damned door once again, this time letting a small framed man with an awkward color to his hair, never the less he didn't put much attention to him until he heard him speak.

The words he spoke to that woman just drew a smile on the usual very cold faced samurai and hearing the rest of the conversation just cracked him up. ''Ah!'' He laughed a single time before shutting himself up, they were in a library after all. Covering his mouth with his hand, it was hard to miss the smiling face of the samurai, who was most likely laughing at the techniques of the student.

Listening to the excuse the small student offered withdrew the smile on his lips as he thought 'Atleast don't make up lame excuses..'' and before long he returned to his occupation. In reality he had hoped that they hadn't heard him laugh, but secretly deep inside he wished they did, he felt like the conversation might be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:42 pm

She was vaguely aware of a person approaching, but chose to ignoring almost hoping that he only wanted to look at the shelf she was standing near. Sadly, as was often the case what she wanted was not to be and her eyes glanced at him for half a second as he leaned on the shelf.

She blinked once as he spoke, trying to keep her expression as neutral as possible as he spoke. does he think I’m an idiot or something? Wait, do I look like an idiot… she thought whilst doing her best to keep her green eyes focused on the book she held in front of her. “I am aware of the existence of seats,” she said, turning her head to look at him once more a sarcastic kind of smile on her face. “But you know, maybe one day I’ll try this ‘sitting’ thing you speak of” she wasn’t being horrible, but her mood was not at its best and left himself open for sarcastic remarks.

She snorted a laugh at him as he referred to her as ‘female’ her eyes, narrowed and glancing over to another who seemed to have heard the whole conversation, before returning to the speaker. “Well, I’m afraid your attempts at ‘picking me up’ does not seem to be doing you any favours,” she said, a smirk on her face as she shut the book and turned to face him more fully, putting her worse hand on her hip and quirking an eyebrow. “Haruko Suzuki,” she said with an amused expression still painted on her face, this guy was fairly amusing and an awful flirt, so she decided to stick around for a while and see what other forms of amusement he could serve.
Back to top Go down
Flannagan Sionn

Flannagan Sionn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Flannagan was a bit creeped out by the girl. Unsure of what to think he tried to look away. When he did he saw a man in the distance grinning at them. "Excuse me! What do you think you are lau-" He began to say as he pointed at the man accusingly. As he pointed 3 rather large springs fired from his sleeve at the man in the distance.

The firing of the springs caught Flannagan off guard making him jump, landing on his left arm directly on a water pouch that sprayed from the sleeve at the girl. "Oh my... This is not quite what I had planned for this day at all." He looked up incredibly nervous towards the responses of both the individuals.

He reached into his left sleeve and turned off the electrical wires he had there just in case. So there would be no more accidental incidents. "Sorry... I like to bring my work with me. Man of science???" He sputtered nervously. Normally he did not cower, though he was no fool to the obvious strength of the man across the way.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Tatsu had turned back to his own little things when he heard his concentration be broken another time by the man, of course Tatsu didn't concider himself to be that strong or that great, but he had a reputation. The shouting began, in his direction when something caught Tatsu's eyes, something was being thrown at him, and by the man's reaction, it wasn't planned out. The springs were fast and Tatsu wasn't ready for them. Quickly bursting into motion. He proceeded to get out of the danger zone, throwing his legs up high in the air, standing on the chair with one hand and catching the first spring with his free hand.

Tossing himself accross his empty work table, he caught on another spring with his newly freed hand. As for the third spring he had caught it with his foot using only his toes. Rising his foot to his hand he put all three springs in his hand and walked towards the young pair.

Casually strolling towards them, he handed out the springs with a small smile on his face, he didn't look like a rogue, or someone that used to kill shinigami's at all.

''Here ya go, I think this is yours, Tatsu Chirako''
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:27 pm

She could tell by his facial expression that he was at the very least unsure of her, but past that she couldn’t really read him. Though this was of no matter when she was completely distracted by the springs that.. For lack of a better word; sprang from his sleeve. Her eyes widened and she followed their path to the man who had laughed at them and was entranced by watching him catch them.

That was until she felt the water that sprayed her. She snapped her attention to the guy in front of her and took a deep breath in. Her hair was wet, if only a little but it was still running down her face and neck, it was cold and fairly annoying. She raised her hand and wiped her face with her sleeve before cocking an eyebrow in confusion.

“I’m sorry, but what the hell man?” She said, a little irritated that the water just had to be aimed at her. Oh that explains everything she thought, mentally rolling her eyes at his apology before averting her attention to the new comer, furrowing her eyebrows as he handed the springs back. She took a deep breath and sighed it out shaking her head before saying "Don’t worry about it,” as sincerely as she could mange it.
Back to top Go down
Flannagan Sionn

Flannagan Sionn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Flannagan raised his arms in the air causing his sleeves to slide down. This revealed a bracer on each arm covered in small pouches and wires, the he occasional large sack or two. "I am terribly sorry that I keep my bracers loaded at all time. I find it lovely to meet you both. I invent things... I didn't mean to intrude on both of your days. I'd be much happier leaving it as I owe you both a favor. It could be something as simple as fixing an object. Or it could be a need for a small device." Flannagan nodded as he lowered his arms grabbing the springs.

Flannagan began to regain his composure. Now he had explained himself his nerves had been calmed. He analyzed both of the other shinigami. The man seemed too high a rank to be associating with students, and the girl seemed to stay in high distaste of everything. "So Tatsu... You reek of experience, yet you do not seem much older than us. What is your position?" He had a feeling he should take the man seriously. There was something very familiar about him, when he had never met him before in his life.

Flannagan then turned to the girl. "I really am sorry Haruko. I can make it up to. Kuraku says he is a ladies man... I am sure you'd like him. No... I can't fathom that being a true statement... Kuraku is full of himself. I have a small bauble I can loan you if I can get it put together..."Flannagan turned to the man yet again. "I can loan you one as well. If it works. I'd just have to meet up with you both another time once it is completed." Flannagan took a deep breath, and a smirk finally returned to his face. He is always proud of his work. Those are the things that make him feel comfortable and superior.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Tatsu looked at the woman's reaction, it was what he had expected, she was angry with the other student, keeping his jaded silence the samurai listened to the words of the man that was talking to him. This situation reminded him of how he was back in the days where he was still a student, back when he wasn't a seated officer. He had been in the library to find easy access on the information he needed but this had turned out to be quite a meeting.

Scratching his head wondering what he should answer to the person who had asked his questions, at first it took him off guard not expecting to be asked something like this at a place like this. ''Uhm..I'm 5th seat of the second division..'' He said in an almost ceremonial way, holding high respect of his seat and his division. None the less there weren't alot of people stronger than him in the whole court of pure souls.

He smiled and kept on talking feeling a little bit awkward having all this attention from this very keen student. ''As for how old I am, I'm about 180 years old, I demonstrated skill and Kaiyo, captain of the eleventh division took me in.''

Showing interest in this inventor of some sorts Tatsu listened to his excuses and didn't forfeit the idea of having some kind of gizmo to help him out in a way or another. So he decided to wait for their argument to be over before putting another word. ''I'll take you up on your bauble offer, but..I think the lady will need dry clothes first''
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:20 am

She blinked a couple of times as she wiped the last of the water off her skin before folding her arms across her chest, she thought for a second, there was nothing she really required, so simply kept quiet for the time being. She turned her attention to the new comer as the question was put to him. She too was curious as to his position and rank among the soul reapers, for he was obviously far superior to them.

It didn’t surprise her at all that he was a fifth seat, she had expected a seated officer position simply by the way he carried himself. She didn’t know a great deal about the various captains of the divisions, but nodded her head anyway as though she were familiar with that name.

“You don’t owe me anything,” she said when he finished speaking, perhaps a little more sharply than she had originally intended, but she softened her facial expression as she finished speaking. “Excuse me for being my usual clueless self, but would you tell me… What actually is a ‘bauble?’” a slight tint of red rose to her cheeks as she finished her sentence, she disliked looking clueless in front of people, especially people whom she had just met.
Back to top Go down
Flannagan Sionn

Flannagan Sionn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 pm

The question had excited Flannagan. He sat down at the table correctly and pulled out a few pieces of random objects. Splashing them upon the table. Clicking the pieces together within a minute. He raised up a small object that looked like a wheel on two strands. "See this?" He stated calming, sliding his hand on the top of the wheel causing it to spin. "This is a bauble. A trinket... Some are just for show, like this. Others can be of use. Like the final version of my prototype here." He explained with joy. He reached into a sack in an odd colored sack. He set half of a badly smashed orb on the table.

The wires sticking from the edge had sparks dance across the device. "This is Karma. It my half of the prototype. This is very important to me and its finished version is what I offer." He stood up and moved so the others could get a better view of the object. He turned to the others, his normal cocky grin on his face. "So any thoughts? Questions? Blank stares?" The last comment he slightly gave Haruko a glance. He turned around and scratched his head. "I do build on request as well." He stated, almost proud of himself.

A shiver ran down his spine as he continued to have a feeling of mistrust towards Tatsu. "I remember you now..." Flannagan stated firmly as a bluff. Turning his head so he could see the two out of the corner of his eye. "You can't hide it. I know what you've done." Making an almost bitter tone in his voice to make the bluff more convincing. "Care to confess?" A sneer grew on his face. He knew there was a good chance he was wrong, though for once he felt he should go with the instinctual feeling. He found it quite uncanny for a man with experience to be researching something as basic as Menos Grande. He eyed the book near the location Tatsu was originally in.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:49 pm

It crossed Tatsu mind as to why this little guy would know about his little escapade into the human world, so he feinted ignorance, when he bothered to try and boast about his own intelligence Tatsu chuckled and wondered what its effect was. ''So..basicly put it absorbs energy for a further cause or a different usage? I want one of those..'' He said seeing his own interest over this bauble augment thinking that it would fit miraculously with his fighting style.

Tilting his head the samurai looked at the student who apparently knew him, where had they met before the samurai thought such a brainiac he would've remembered him atleast.
''Tell me then...what have I done?'' He chuckled a little feeling a tad bit uneasy, would he have to silence this child for merely knowing what happened in the past? Shrugging his shoulders Tatsu didn't want to appear as if he knew anything. ''I'm just a normal seated officer..''

''So how do I order one of these trinkets you made?'' desperatly trying to change the subject Tatsu tried to get the conversation going again, in another way than his own.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Haruko slumped into her seat, folding her arms across her chest as she observed the scene before her, narrowing her eyes slightly at the accusation of the younger male. Surely if he had done anything wrong at all she would have heard of him in a negative manner, but she hadn’t.

Now though she was oddly suspicious. She didn’t know on what grounds her suspicions were based, but they were most definitely present. She relaxed her facial expression and sighed out quietly “I don’t fully understand and I probably never will,” she muttered slightly looking down at the table before back up to the two men, pushing any negative thoughts she held to the back of her mind.

It was obvious he wanted to change the subject, but there was nothing at all to suggest he actually had done anything wrong. Her eyes narrowed again, subtly as she chewed on the inside of her lip but she ignored her niggling conscience and decided she would let the other student do all of the digging. She was nosey, but never outwardly so she would listen in on the conversations of others but rarely directly asked for any serious information.

“Yes, even though I’m not sure I understand, it sounds like an interest device to get your hands on,” she said, leaning forward and placing her hands on the table in front of her, atop the large book about hollows.
Back to top Go down
Flannagan Sionn

Flannagan Sionn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 pm

The look on Flannagan's face darkened. It was clear to him the man was lying. "I see..." He walked towards Haruko and smiled. "I am sorry about all of this." He leaned down and wrote his information on a small sheet of paper he had stashed in his right bracer. "Contact me whenever... Then we can meet up and start over." He slid the paper to her and turned to Tatsu.

Flannagan shook his head. "I am out of paper. Though I am sure if I send a letter to the 2nd division office they would deliver it. I will send it and hopefully meet you in Rukongai... I will have your Bauble ready then hopefully. I will be more than happy to take any order you place then. Though it will be at the end of my current projects... It will hopefully be in your possession when finished. That is if it is feasible." He said, hoping that if he gets the man away he can verbally drill the truth out of him.

'I am sure if I wait outside the room long enough Kuraku would let me in...' He thought solemnly. He turned to walk away raising his arm to wave. "Good bye Haruko. Good bye Tatsu..." He said calmly as he continued away from their company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}   A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Casual Meeting {Flannagan; Tatsu}
Page 1 of 1