The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu* Empty
PostSubject: Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu*   Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:09 pm

It had been a long time since she'd seen Tatsu properly, with them both overly occupied with the strains of afterlife and considering her own weakened state, they'd barely said hi. Still, with a free day and the sun high Kaiyo had arranged to meet up with her trusted squad member to wander around the Academy grounds. The weather tended to bring out the fighting spirit back in the students, and with an ever increasing competition between the squads, it was never too early to start looking for possible members.

Kaiyo hadn't slept all too well; she hadn't slept well in a while actually but this morning seemed worse. The dry air had lingered in her lungs with an annoyance that forced her up too early. A run to clear her mind had been shrouded with the screaming doubts that had been passing through her. At the very least, the Captain had physically healthier, Kaiyo's almost alarmingly high reiatsu meant for a very short recovery time for most wounds. So the 11th squad Captain had wandered around for a while, eventually reaching dawn as she decided to nap under the dwindling shade of a tree. The overlooking sight of the sparring grounds made for great viewing.

Her light blonde hair flickered around in gentle wisps as the breeze caught it in passing. Her white haori draped over her small frame as she breathed slowly, her eyes shut and her expression a calm serenity. A nap made for better sleeping that sleep did anyway. The patter of bokkens and blades began to grow, the stirring reaitsu's of combat starting to awaken the Captain from her slumber. Her eye's fluttering open with the mild wonder as to where Tatsu was, and how long she had been asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu*   Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:43 am

Tariasha had been practicing in his day off, it was a habit now but a good habit. He hated studying but loved practice. He stood at the trees he normal went to and began to hack and slash at them. Maybe he should try what Arawn said might work, he pulled his zanpakutou back and lunged pushing his hips forward to gain momentum and strength, and stabbed the tree about 4 inches of the zanpakutou went into the tree. 'Personal best' it wasn't hard to get his sword out from the tree just a small tug got it out. It was a lovely day for practicing and for once lots of people were out practicing. Maybe he could spar with someone, he picked up his case with his wooden bokken inside and casually walked over to a random guy 'hey want to spar?' The guys turned around and picked up his wooden bokken, in an instant he attacked, Tariasha hadn't even got his bokken out, but he dodged the clumsy attack eaily, he pulled out his bokken and stood the defense, The guy attacked once more sweeping his bokken across which was stopped by a block to the side and a gentle kick to the stomach pushed him away.

His turn to attack, he ran towards his recovering enemy and went for the lunge and was deflected, only for the guy to lunge at him, he was open and would be hit unless, he twisted at the last second and the bokken missed by less than a centimetre, it seemed like time froze as he grabbed the mans hand witht he bokken in it as it was close to him, and pulled him closer to him, Tariasha smiled and placed his hand near the guys chest 'it is over' 'Bakudo no# 9 Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!' this would hold him until Tariasha picked up his bokken and placed it at his throat 'Game over' he released the Bakudo, 'No fair you cheated' Tariasha smiled once more the amount fo time he heard that, 'no my friend i am smarter and can remember my bakudo is a good way of holding the enemy whilst i fight'
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu*   Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Tatsu was given a note to join Kaiyo on the training field, the first place they met each other, he found it fun that she took the time to talk to him on her free day, it wasn't every captain that would do this for a 13th seat of any division, but deep down within him were he in her place he'd still do it. It was midday and the wind was present but it was rather hot and people were training here and there in the field, most of them were still academy students and he had gone over their caliber but if any would ask him to spar he'd probably say yes and give them all he's got to show them how much he improuved under Kaiyo's command, and try to join him in the eleventh division.

The blond girl could be seen in the distance, he could almost feel her spiritual energy wash over him, a feeling he had felt before when she allowed him to use it to defeat the hollow he had encountered when she was out cold in Karakura. It had been a while since he had seen the captain, exactly a month, he had been accused of high treason on Seireitei, but the charges were taken away from him when the academy students said he had saved Buzz from a certain death.

Something caught the attention of the shinigami that was walking towards the woman he loved, in a way he was annoyed by what he heard, it was just so very stupid, how could someone use a Bakudo in a sword practice. So Tatsu diverted his course, without saying a single word and decided he would stand up for the defeated student. After a good 30 second of walking he reached his destination and tried to understand the situation without making a fool of himself. ''You know, its kinda useless calling it sword training if you use a Bakudo he probably can't even use yet...'' The shinigami said with a tone of exasperation in his voice. ''Anyway, do what you want, I'm not here to ref your battles, have a nice day'' He decided that enough was said to this man and that he'd probably fight the guy again and probably win again, but at this point what the samurai really wanted was to say hello to the captain he loved so much.

A smile on his face, he tried to mask his reiatsu before using a shunpo to appear silently besides the blond girl, unsure if she was sleeping or not. ''You know it's not really smart to sleep in an open battlefield, one wouldn't know if you were there and he could step on you'' The young man said a huge smile on his face, hoping he'd catch a smile of the captains before she could properly wake up of her slumber.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu*   Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Tatsu's familiar reiatsu twigged at Kaiyo's subconscious, the girl's eyes fluttering open with a light smile; squinting in the bright sunlight as her hand moved up to block the sun. Her reiatsu awakening with her as a few cheerful sparks fluttered around her. Kaiyo giggled, 'I doubt many people would be able to step on me' she added. Though often people had just walked straight into her, through her own clumsiness or just her stature, Kaiyo was quite used to it by now. Her hands pressed down through the soft grass as she pushed herself up, sitting against the tree as she just looked up at Tatsu. Enjoying the view for a while longer. Kaiyo yawned silently, dropping her head as her soft blonde hair dropped down either side of her neck; whipping back up into place as she raised her gaze to Tatsu's eyes.

Her mind slowly twigged back to what she'd heard, peering around Tatsu to the nearest two students Kaiyo eyed both competitors up quite curiously 'Who were you talkin to?' Always on the look-out for the latest talent, and just generally a very curious person. Kaiyo blinked hard a few more times, sighing lightly as she jumped up to her feet. Letting her hoari just sway to the ground as she threw her arms around Tatsu. She'd not seen him in far too long, and still had so many questions surrounding him. 'How have you been?' she grinned, scooping down to put her Haori on. Kaiyo tugged at the white material, trying to smooth it out a bit more. Regulations had become a bit more strict, so her continual forgetting to wear the coat was apparently a bad thing. Not the rest of her appearance was by any means formal.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu*   Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Tariasha finished off cleaning his zanpakutou, it was always good to keep his zanpakutou clean, it made him feel good to know that he looked smarter when it was clean. He looked over to where a captain was stood with her arms around another shinigami, was that allowed? well it didn't matter if it was it was just things had become more intense with the exams coming up and that people were getting stressed out, and Tariasha couldn't let his stress out, he didn't have many people to talk to and well it was hard, with most of his friends practicing on their own he was left also on his own. He spent most time buy himself and he had much time to reflect what he had learnt and think about where he had been and who he had met. It had already been an intersting journey and he was up for anything, he felt with the training he had he could do anything.

He couldn't still help himself from looking over, was he staring? but still as he looked around there was other captains walking about, 'hmm must be time for recruitment' he still hadn't thought what squad he would enjoy and where he skills may fit in, he was definatly head strong, and that had developed by success, but he had felt defeat many times and even the few draws of battles.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu*   Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:47 am

Tatsu offered a wide smile to his better half and laughed a little breaking his poker face. The samurai looked at the captain crossing his arms over his chest in the challenge accepted stance and grinned at the captain. ''I totally landed a hit on you last time, I could probably beat you this time, I'm atleast a hundred folds stronger.'' He taunted wondering if she would accept or not but that wasn't the main reason he was here anyway.

Shrugging tossing a look at the person who seemed to be Tariasha, who was cleaning his zanpakuto and said to the captain. ''Some guy who used a Bakudo in a sword duel, I told him it wasn't really fair he didn't seem to mind'' Tatsu shrugged it off really, many people fought using Bakudo's to make up for their lack of strength or finess but he didn't know about this guy, never seen him at the academy.

The samurai wrapped the woman in his arms as she did the same to him, with her height and his, she could probably hear his heart beeting as strongly as ever if she took the time to listen to it, or just had good ears.

''In fact I've been well! Doing missions here and there, taking it easy since well, injuries you know..adventures don't always end up on the snow white side. So, what are you up to? Testing rookies? I could do it for you if you want, or we could just check em out till someone crazy enough like me challenges you.'' He laughed and waited for her reply.

Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu*   Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Kaiyo smiled, resting the side of her head against Tatsu's chest as he held her in their embrace. His heart beating steadily as he replied. The girl pulled back, her eyes sparking as she raised her eyebrows with a playful smirk, scoffing a light chuckle at Tatsu as she pushed his shoulder playfully. 'In your dreams' she retorted. Though she was truly quite interested to see his progression, it had been a while since they'd last sparred and she could already sense even t change in his reiatsu. It was, to say the very least, interesting.

As Tatsu's shoulder moved, Kaiyo stepped forwards, wrapping her hand around the guard of her Zanpakuto. Her eyes scanned the area, indeed, a few more squad representatives were out to play. They'd managed to steer clear of each-other though, such matters weren't usually about sharing. Kaiyo glanced back to Tatsu, 'Heh, let's just see what happens, i've been trying to stop nearly killing students' already strolling towards the student who'd been staring at her. The staring she was quite used to now, most people did it. Especially considering her un-scary appearance, Kaiyo had been challenged an imposter too many times to mention.

The sparring grounds were starting to fill up even more,each student pining to be noticed and fighting as hard and fast as they could. The short blonde girl inhaled deeply, the slurred energies in the air were refreshing after her nap. 'Hey, what did you think of him?' she said quieter to Tatsu, her gaze fixated on Tariasha as she slowly sauntered closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu*   Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casual Scouting *Jimbob & Tatsu*
Page 1 of 1