The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Returning after a long Journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Returning after a long Journey Empty
PostSubject: Returning after a long Journey   Returning after a long Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Draylon stretched heavily after walking through the portal to Soul Society, and let out a deep breath and looked around him at Soul Society. I guess I’m not really surprised it hasn’t changed, it has only been one year, and It hasn’t changed in all the years I lived here anyways. He went and reported in on his mission and responded to all the questions they had for him as someone else went and took over his job of watching a section of town.

He went back to his old room and was slightly surprised to find it covered in dust and cobwebs; he would have to clean it later. Setting down his bag and after wiping away a few of the cobwebs off of his bed, shaking out his sheets and beating out his pillow letting the dust fall to the floor, he lied down on the bed. I don’t really like patrol missions, I should have been relieved much sooner than I was I was only supposed to be filling in for a month not a year. At least I learned a lot about my own skills and abilities, I am sure glad I learned how to visit my inner spirit world before I left. I can still remember the first time I visited it

I had just learned how to tap into my inner spirit world, I was pretty excited about achieving my shikai, but honestly my inner spirit world was a lot different than I had envisioned.
It was a city, a ruined city. The buildings were crumbling down and the streets were cracked and metal bent, here and there a single street lamp was on, but it was a metropolis that had come to ruin, there was no life, not a single noise to be heard but his own footsteps and a wind blowing through the streets, creaking wood as it went along, and the city was covered in a fog, and there were storm clouds overhead. I was honestly kind of unnerved by such a place, the destruction and desolation of a city as my inner sanctum? I didn’t really understand why it was so, as I looked around I could hear lightning occasionally cracking in the murky skies above me, followed by a lonesome echo through the ruined streets.:
As I walked around the city I started becoming depressed, I started wondering what this meant as part of me and my personality and started to become worried about what kind of spirit would live in such an environment. After about an hour of searching I decided to come back later, the ambience of the place was starting to freak me out a little, there is only so long one can willingly walk the streets of a ruined city.

The next time I visited was honestly not that different except for one small detail, I could hear faint whispers and a strange noise that I hadn’t heard before. I fervently searched for the source for many hours but could not find it at all, and then it was time to go to work again. This scene repeated itself for a long time, I was unable to even find the spirit, for that is what I was sure was making all the noise.
Eventually I managed to find the source one day, as I turned the corner in a broken alley I saw her, she had fair skin, purple hair and beautiful teal eyes, she was wearing a purple sweater with teal accents and there was quite a bit of cleavage showing as well. She had on a short skirt and leggings also purple with teal accents. The first thing I really noticed was the unidentified noise I had been hearing was her crying, there were tears coming down her face as she looked over at me.:
I saw her mouth move and I heard something but I couldn’t understand her at all, which I told her as much. She looked sat and a few more tears crept down her cheek, I went over and sat down next to her and spent time with her, even if it was only just to keep her company in her sorrow, although once I started keeping her company she stopped crying and we just sat there quietly for a while. Eventually I just started talking to her, about everything and anything that crossed my mind, just to keep her company. She seemed interested in listening at least, and she seemed to understand what I was saying and occasionally smiled. At that time I was forced to go back to work patrolling for hollows and was forced to leave her.

I ended up visiting my Spirit world after that quite often just to meet her and talk to her even if I myself couldn’t really understand her, she seemed to appreciate it a lot and genuinely seemed a lot happier. As time went on I could hear her voice better and was able to interact a lot with her even though I couldn’t understand her.

The real breakthrough came through when I was I fighting this one hollow though, it was fast, I mean really fast, and it was giving me a good beating, but I was holding out with my kido, until somehow it managed to stop me casting, I was so surprised at the time that it got a good blow on me and I dropped my sword, then it grabbed my throat and started choking me, but with my kido sealed there was nothing I could do, I blacked out. As I was out I saw her in my mind, she was crying again and saying something, as I focused I heard her say, ”Don’t die, Use my power, Call my name, Arashi no me.” She grabbed me and shook me and I came back to. The hollow was winding up or the finishing blow, I gathered my strength and said, “Surge, Arashi no me.” My sword which was on the ground near me dissolved and blue electricity surged out of my body all over the place, electrocuting the hollow, and making it leap back. I used that opportunity to catch my breath and try to control the electricity, I found that it responded to my will and came back in to me. I used my newfound power to electrocute the hollow with pure electricity until it fell and died. Near exhausted after this I ended up passing out and when I woke up I went to talk to Arashi no me.
When I went back in I discovered that my sword that had dissolved she was keeping in her hands.:
When I appeared before her she was crying again and started to apologize about not helping out earlier, I quickly silenced her apologies and hugged her, thanking for saving me, she was quite startled but then after a few seconds hugged me back, I then whispered into her ear,”Thank you.” and broke the hug and sat next to her. We talked for a long time now that we could both actually understand each other, one of the things I asked her about was my old sword which she said she was going to hold onto and not give back to me, which I was okay with.

It would take me many months to truly realize the extent of my power, I could form anything I so chose with the electricity and manipulate it however I liked, but once I let it go I could no longer change the form or control direction but as long as it remained in contact with my body I could still control it, and I was immune to my own power so I could shoot out electricity as a barrier, but the downside of course was I couldn’t use it to stop physical objects, so I was forced to rely a lot more on my speed to evade as a defense rather than parrying.

Soon after I also discovered that there was a good number of benefits to my ability, I started to be able to sense electrical fields and frequencies, over time I also discovered that I could control my own electricity’s frequency, so I could use it to disrupt other electrical frequencies, such as radio’s, internet connections, even TV’s and more. I was also able to connect to any Wi-Fi network that I am in with my electricity, even accessing the computers inside, as long as they were unprotected. A few other things is I learned that my ability when used to access computers allows me to interface with computers at the speed of thought, I could also control the voltage and frequency to power things. I must admit it allowed me to pass the time and amuse myself though I had to be careful not to disrupt all the electrical equipment that the humans I was guarding had.

Draylon smirked as he lied down on his bed, it was a long journey but he got a lot out of it and had a lot of interesting experiences. After a little while he realized he was really tired, and decided to go to sleep, making a mental note to catch up with all that has been going on once he wakes up.
Back to top Go down

Returning after a long Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Squad Headquarters :: Squad 12-
Jump to: