The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a journey to the long road ahead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aminda

Aminda

Male
Number of Posts : 14
Job/Interests : none
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

a journey to the long road ahead Empty
PostSubject: a journey to the long road ahead   a journey to the long road ahead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:12 am

waking up ace heard the sound of an alarm clock, yawning he slammed his hands down on the snooze button trying to return to sleep. sadly he hit the thing too hard as it went haywire before ace angrily threw it across the room. once again yawning he raised his hands in the air before standing up almost stumbling upon himself. Damn that makes the third one this month slowly he walked into his closet pulling out a pair of clothes. it seemed to be quite cold outside, but ace still threw on black shorts and an unbuttoned black shirt before leaving the apartment. as he was leaving the door, the doorman gave him the usual fuss about making noise and running around with no clothes in the winter. ya ya im sorry see ya later turning his head he grabbed his hat from the rack before throwing it on and leaving the door. as he walked down the side walk, he got the various eyes looks, almost as if he were a crazy man for wearing such clothing at this time. in the daylight you could see a slight think inch of snow, and a clueless man walking in shorts like hes used to it.

Slowly he made his way to the destination, whitch at the time he wasnt even quite sure what it was. he was running low on cash supply and needed to get a job, but him being lazy when it came to work that never happened. he seemed to be enjoying the weather as he watched the snow slightly fall keeping his slow pace. it seemed like today would turn out to be a peaceful day, just as he had planned, no murders roberies muggings, all the things he usually saw on the bad side of town. walking with his hands in his pockets he had decided today seemed as it would be a relaxing one. looking closely you could see a sly grin cross his face in happiness. as he walked down the sidewalk he had no idea what was about to occur.

as he crept ever so closer to an alley he heard the sounds of a low growl, then soon the screams of a girl. reacting like any person would he rushed to see what had just happened. turning across the corner he was completely suprised at the site. to his opinion it was a giant odd beast , a hollow though he didnt know that as their names. he had seen souls and known his own abilities but neverh ad he seen a hollow, only large shadows in the night, or half makeable images.(think of when chad was first getting powers and heard things, or saw outlines of hollow but not actually them) what the hell is that thingis the only thought that passed his mind, then looking closely he saw it drooling as it went to grab the girl. no he oculdnt possibly be thinking of....at this point it hit ace, exactly what it planned to do, and he wouldnt let so happen so long he were there to stop it. suddenly a flame appeared across his hand as he rushed at the hollow. in a flash the hollow found ace's appearance then dropped the girl turning to him. raising its claws it was abit late to react. it recieved a burn to its shoulder, but barely affected him as it flung ace back a few feet. standing up, ace had no grasps of what was going on, its skin seemed hard as rock, unlike any animal. it again rushed at ace, and his eyes widened, if he wanted to live there would be no holding back. holding out both hands one holding ice while the other a flame he rushed at the beast as well. the ice formed into a spike whitch he lunged at its face, penetrating its mask barely. then pulling out the ice spike he flunged in the wound a flaming fist burning the would terribly. as he did so a claw brushed his shoulder gashing it, and alarmed ace a bit. then out of nowhere the hollow seemed to turn to dust and float away in the wind.

while holding his arms, ace looked both ways, but saw no little girl from before. he only thought she had run away in terror of the beast and shrugged. suddenly a shadowy figure steped from the alley, wearing black clothes and spoke. you, i saw you handle that hollow, follow melooking confused ace gave him a glare, but considering what he saw hings couldt get any more confusinbg, and it seemed this man had the awnsers. hollows?is that what they are.... is all he could think as he held his shoulder following the figure
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: a journey to the long road ahead   a journey to the long road ahead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:11 am

It was a normal day in hueco mundo, tartarax woke from a nap and noticed that this day was boring as ever, so he decided to find a portal to the human worl. He enjoyed being in the human world than hueco mundo, could it have to deal with his past life as a human, tartarax didnt loom over that thought instead he searched for a portal which he found in a matter of minutes. When tartarax came out of the other side he noticed it was snowing in his favorite town, the humans called it karakura. He was wondering the town for what seemed like hours but was actually a couple of minutes, until something caught his attention. It was a lowly human that was oddly dressed for this harsh weather, but that wasnt what caught his attention, it was the humans reiatsu. Tartarax decided to tail this human, careful not to be seen by him he stayed a good 30 feet from him. He decided to stop and watch as the human turned into an alley, he watched as the human dispatched the weak little hollow, tartarax was amazed by the powers this human had, suddenly something else caught tartaraxs attention it was a scent of one thing he hates most, a shinigami. Tartarax saw the human talking to this shinigami and wasnt going to allow this human to ally himself with these shinigami. He let his instincts take over, which he rarely let happen. Tartarax ran over to the shinigami pushing the human out of his way, he grabbed the shinigami and ripped the poor little shinigami in two. As tartarax laughed he looked at the human and said "So you wanna know about us , then lets fight and ill show you how a real hollow is". He chuckled as he dropped the upper body to the floor and throwing the other half at the human.
Back to top Go down
Aminda

Aminda

Male

PostSubject: Re: a journey to the long road ahead   a journey to the long road ahead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:24 am

As if things werent going to get any odder, or worse for that matter yet another hollow appeared. Right as ace assumed he would learn something he had just slain the man was ripped in two. His eyes widened as he quikly jumped back and heard the thing speak. It made things even more complicated than before, not only were they vicious but had a mind of their own. Then it hit ace, if it had a conciosness then it had a resolve, this meant it did this of choice not of beastly instincxts in his mind. Clenching his fist he heard his words carefully. Then a body part was flung at him, after the insults were placed upon him. Flames flung around his arm and face, then solidified as ice making a solid around his body. Catching the lower body a bit of blood spurted on ace, as he layed the body to the ground. then looking up he glared at the hollow. So your hollows, thats what they call you, i assume after this your all like that. After having said this, he had no intention of speaking to this wretched beast again. Having a ball of ice in his hand he jumped at the hollow, then as he drew near he melted the ice with the heat casuing a boiling water to splash upon him. then fired a small fireball at him as well, having all intention of harming it, he had accepted the fight requested. Ace was now determined to beat this thing, he didnt like anything evil without reasoning, and so far that was exactly as this hollow had proven itself to be.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: a journey to the long road ahead   a journey to the long road ahead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:39 am

Tartarax felt the singe of the water on his skin, he shrugged it off and before he could get a move in, tartarax saw a fireball hurdling to his face. Tartaraxs went into his shell which is the hardest thing on his body it could withstand a direct cero blast so this fireball was nothing to him. Once the fireball hit his shell tartarax popped out and laughed at the human"is that all you got, like you could even scratch my shell" but before the human could react tartarax turned his back towards the human and fired a barage of his spike like missiles at the human.
Back to top Go down
Aminda

Aminda

Male

PostSubject: Re: a journey to the long road ahead   a journey to the long road ahead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 am

Suddenly as soon as his attacks hit the hollow laughed. he taunted ace resorting to childish gestures, then flung several spikes towards his body. Not having much time to react he jumped back, then an ice covered his body, riping a few ice shards from his arm he flung them to deflect a few spikes. But there were just too many, some hit his iced over body going through and barely penetrating his body. The from his body faded as small streaks of blood feel down his chest. during this process his hat had fallen of his head, hanging on his neck by a string, now you could see his pitch black and messy hair. As he glared at the beast he only became more angered , now clenching his fist even tighter the ice surrounding them busted showing a blood covered palm from clenching so tightly. The ice surrounding his body slowly faded as he heated, then his chest and hair seemed to burst into flame. his wounds had stopped bleeding, this was because fire was know to do such a thing. Now he rushed at his oponent at his full potential speed, as he was reaching the hollow his fist recieved an ice coating around them, almost like a glove, but with several ice like spikes. He punched directly at its face, the leg it out with a flame embroiled foot towards the front of its shell. Whether ace was going at his fullest and failing or not trying hard enough to beat this wretched thing, he himself didn't even know. But he did know this, he was most likely going to be pushed to his limits if he were to defeat this thing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: a journey to the long road ahead   a journey to the long road ahead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Tartarax laughed as the human ran at him while his back was turned, sensing the fist coming tartarax quickly withdrew into his shell to block theattack."damn this is the second time this human made me go into my shell"tartarax mumbled to himself. After he felt that the attack was done he popped out of his shell, still not noticing the oncoming kick it contacted his shell flinging tartarax to the wall in the alley."damn you, you pathetic human" tartarax said as he noticed he was on his back.Damn,damn, damn tartarax thought to himself, this was his one fatal flaw of being a turtle, that was being on your back.
Back to top Go down
Aminda

Aminda

Male

PostSubject: Re: a journey to the long road ahead   a journey to the long road ahead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:50 pm

The hollow mocked ace by laughing as he drew closer with an attack, this meant he knew he was there for sure. Since this was a turtle like hollow it retreated into its shell, as his fist hit, right after it popped back out again as if it were taking a peep. But it wasn't over, he had already sent a kick, throwing the hollow into a wall, then landing on his back. Seeing it laying there a smile couldn't help but surface ace's face, then he heard foot patter, from the shadows again.He turned towards the noise readying a fire fist, before seeing the same figure that was earlier ripped in half walk up. Being confused by this, his flames vanished as he stood not knowing what to think. It was a illusion, follow me once again, fast before it gets up Nodding, Ace ran towards the shadows, to follow the man through the alley. He made sure to make swift movements and waste no time, in an attempt to get away from the hollow before he noticed him. While he was in a train of thought the shadowy figure broke his concentration with words. You have potential, you should join us in the SCC7Ace had no idea what this as, but was curious as he ran towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: a journey to the long road ahead   a journey to the long road ahead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Tartarax couldnt get up in time to hunt down that human so he shouted out loud"i know youre scent now human, ill find you again and kill you with all my might, but first tell me youre name, mine is tartarax, tartarax planch". tartarax yelled as he got up but he was to soar from the kick to give chase."hmm an illusion using shinigami" tartarax thought to himself as he watched the body of the so called dead shinigami vanish.
Back to top Go down
Aminda

Aminda

Male

PostSubject: Re: a journey to the long road ahead   a journey to the long road ahead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:44 pm

As Ace ran into the shadows, it seemed the hollow stood, and spoke again. The hollow spoke of its name, Tartarax it said, and it asked his as well. Having a grin come across his face speaking up. Ace D. Manari[color=orange[/color] He said as he faded into the shadows, following this stranger.After a brief of moment of running, it seemed though the hollow wouldn't folllow, then the man stopped and turned to ace. You said your names ace, i shall not reveal my actual name, and i assume ace is a nickname of yours,my codename is twister, due to my abilities, and i have come to ask you to join the scc7, i have monitored your powers for a week now, and now seen your potential its is a group that fights things like you juist faced are you interested? Ace slowly took all of this in, slowly debating whether he may or may not join. It was tempting to say the least, but there was now way he could still manage a job and this and still live. Im sorry but i have to decline Twister looked at him strangely, then nodded and spoke again. It pays, and gives you the equipment youd need, plus a team if wanted or devices to call for backup[color=darkred] Ace made a large grin, as he heard such a great job payed as well, not being so much interested in the help equipment sounded cool. Alright then sure

The man laughed then motioned him to follow. It is right down here, this isnt base but where ill give you equipment Ace only awed in excitement as he went down some mysterious stairs, walking into a room like basement. It had a flickering light, but Ace was motioned this wasnt it, walking to the centerof the room he moved a carpet that led further down. In this room equipment were in every direction, armor's , weapons, suits , odd devices, he saw all this as he walked through the giant garage. Twister showed him to a table. This is for our recruits the standards, a suit with all the location and sound devices youll.... Ace cut him off at this point in a bit of a sighing voice. Im not going to wear a suit not my thing Giving him a glare at first, the man grabbed some devices, and handed them to ace. Store those it your clothing then, since its black and somewhat formal i guess that will work.... now for a weapon choose one of these, their special for the killing of hollows An excited smile crept upon Ace's face as he looked carefully, then he grabbed dual 45 guns that were grey and black. Ahh nice choice, this is all for now later i will have more to discuss get some rest and tend to that wound, later youll move to a new area to live. It seemed finally that Ace would make something of his life, and leave that dump of an apartment, he onw left and headed his way home, concealing his new weaponsin his waist, and also his comunication devices in his hat.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: a journey to the long road ahead   a journey to the long road ahead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Tartarax was angry that he let that human by the name of ace get away, and especially let him ally himself with shinigami."i need to gain more power so when i meet this ace again i can kill him"tartarax mumbled to himself as he walked out of the ally to find a portal to hueco mundo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a journey to the long road ahead   a journey to the long road ahead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a journey to the long road ahead
Page 1 of 1