The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Returning home (DM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male
Number of Posts : 139
Registration Date : 2011-05-17

Returning home (DM) Empty
PostSubject: Returning home (DM)   Returning home (DM) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:16 am

Zamoreus had found out a great deal and encountered quite the interesting things during his visit to Japan, first encountering a teenager with the same potential he had once found within himself, only for him to quickly disappear and leading Zamoreus to pursue him into a seemingly meaningless town only to find out from a shinigami that it was the most spiritually advanced place on Earth and then after that have the shinigami decide to act as his bodyguard in return for shelter, an interesting visit indeed. But now here he was, back in America as his plane had finally landed on his own personal airstrip, kept reclusive enough so that no one would ever really encounter it even so close to the metropolis that was New York. Outside a car was already waiting for them as Zamoreus and his guest stepped out of the plane to head back to his headquarters. Now of course the driver was somewhat confused to see two doors opening when they entered but it would seem he quickly thought nothing of it before driving off.

While it was true that it would perhaps be best to visit the building holding the lab first it appeared to him that perhaps showing off the actual residence first would be a better idea and so Zamoreus gave the direction to the driver to head there first. Of course, considering where the shinigami had been living previously to this the building that they were headed to and where he would now get to stay might well be incredibly shocking to him but given the phantasmal things he must have seen as a reaper of souls he imagined he could handle it pretty well regardless. Now the building had been finished just around a year after Zamoreus had been granted leadership of the company, and on the same day it was officially renamed Nebulous, the immaculate palace he had built for himself had been seen as quite the controversy around a lot of people considering the almost royal implications of the building and also considering the place where it was built, the design clashing with the towers of steel that surrounded it. And then finally, they arrived to see it.

Spoiler:

In the immaculate night lighting of New York the building looked especially glorious, the dark pillars surrounding the courtyard leading up to the entrance and the looming gates of the great palace that had been Zamoreus' home for years now. It had become a landmark in 24th century New York by this point, a testament to the eccentric billionaire that had remained loyal to this city his entire life. Tourists were all around, standing around and walking the courtyard as they took pictures, an unfortunate side effect to his incredible clash with the regular architecture around the city but one he was welcome with after all this wasn't the place where he had things that needed to be kept hidden. Zamoreus finally stepped out of the car as they had went down slightly past the building and into the parking area he had kept underground beneath the building, containing all sorts of incredibly expensive vehicles who once again stood as testament to the nearly disgusting wealth of Zamoreus. Turning to face his guest Zamoreus finally broke the silence that had remained ever since they left the plane. "Welcome to New York."
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (DM)   Returning home (DM) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Tatsuya spent most of the flight sleeping comfortably in the jet. Though considering where he would sleep before hand, even a seat on a plane would feel phenomenal. Tatsuya woke up minutes before they started their landing procedures. Looking out through the small window into the new landscape, he was amazed by the towering buildings of this gigantic city. He couldn't remember the last time he saw so many tall buildings in such a small area. After the plane landed Tatsuya stood up...Well at least his equivalent of standing considering how far he had bend over to walk through the cabin and get outside. Tatsuya paid no mind to the driver as he he got into the vehicle, still looking around the area before closing the door. The vehicle was rather spacious inside. Tatsuya could use a bit more head room, but at least he wasn't completely scrunched up while sitting down.

Tatsuya took note of Zamoreus telling the driver to head over to his residence, not really sure of where else he would be taken to. Being driven through the streets, Tatsuya saw off in the distance, a rather gaudy building compared to the rest of the city. As the approached that building Tatsuya couldn't help but stare at it wide eyed with a slightly opened mouth. Though the Gotei 13 in Seireitei was probably more advance in technology, they were a bit modest in terms of architecture, making their buildings not nearly as extravagant. Tatsuya looked at all the tourist snapping away with pictures of the impressive building as they made their way underground into the large parking garage. With the car coming to a stop, Tatsuya stepped out into the garage of his new residence. "Heh heh." Tatsuya chuckled a little nervously as he tried to respond to Zamoreus. "Wow." He softly finally managed to push the single word from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (DM)   Returning home (DM) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Zamoreus simply nodded and let out a slight 'heh' from the corner of his mouth at Tatsuya's response, having expected such an overwhelmed reaction from the shinigami considering where he had first found him, this most certainly was not a building one could find in Karakura. But of course, there were things that needed to be done and those would best be done quickly, gesturing for his guest to follow Zamoreus headed into the elevator towards the main building. "Now, even if we have arrived here safely and all there remains the issue of you being a ghost. From what I've gathered, you shinigami are able to take on form using empty bodies used like a shell to contain your spirit, right?"

As the elevator arrived Zamoreus quickly headed out of it, clearly wasting no time dallying when there was work that needed to be done. "NIAS, prepare a direct uplink to facility seventeen... I can create a body for you, designed in whatever way you see fit, any appearance you want, any augmentations, mechanical or organic body, fully supplemented with organs or a simple shell. Whatever." Immediately after he finished speaking, as if his every movement had been timed impeccably considering the distance between the elevator and the room containing the aforementioned uplink, he sat down in front of the holographic screen flashing before him, typing in five different passwords before an absolute clean slated version of a human body appeared. "So, how do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (DM)   Returning home (DM) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Tatsuya followed behind Zamoreus after slightly moving past the initial surprise of the building he was in. "That's pretty much the gist of it." Tatsuya answered, not really knowing where this conversation was going. Tatsuya listened as Zamoreus call out NIAS, which he found out during the plane trip was a sentient computer. Tatsuya could only assume that it meant the computer was "alive," in a manner of speaking. Though Tatsuya was once again surprised when Zamoreus mentioned he could create a body for him. He thought about it on the way to the room, but quickly brushed it off as possible. Tatsuya watched as Zamoreus sat down at the station and input his passwords. He wasn't sure if it would work in the end, but he decided to go along with it. "Well I know the bodies we use are for the most part organic. No mechanical parts that I can remember, so we can omit those. But they do function like a normal body so organs are a must. Now about the appearance..." He thought about how he wanted it before continuing. "Why don't we just keep it simple. I don't want a tight fit so lets just work with what we got." Tatsuya framed his body with his hands movign them up and down, implying just to make it like him.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (DM)   Returning home (DM) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:30 pm

How very very dull, just a regular fake human body, modelled after his proportions and facial appearance, felt rather unimaginative but perhaps he simply was attached to the look, but having the chance to look however one could imagine and choosing to simply stay as yourself pained the inventors spirit within Zamoreus. But he supposed it was up to him, he couldn't imagine any pleasant response to not following these directives in creating the body so he might as well do it, at least meant he had a clear guideline to work with. "Assuming you're not at any real risk of getting detected by sight then, I'd still suggest not getting seen to a far too great extent in the public eye, unless of course the shinigami don't check on human media often."

Having given his personal thoughts on the matter the covered fingers quickly went to work on the holographic display, typing in an extensive amount of coding while talking to Tatsuya again. "The fact that you're a ghost makes things a little more difficult. I have no DNA to work with so I have to manually input all the desired qualities, no need to worry however it should be fine." Finally putting in the final command an image flashed onto the screen once more, the previously plain human had now formed to look pretty much exactly like Tatsuya, down to the most minute detail. "Sure you want to go with this one? I could wrap up anything if you so ask."
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (DM)   Returning home (DM) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Tatsuya watched as the holographic display began displaying the creation of the body he was going to be inhabiting for the foreseeable future. There was no doubt. The body being created was the spitting image of himself. But Zamoreus said something that got him thinking. What if someone in Seireitei had somehow managed to see him if he got caught in front of a camera. Or what if he just happened to cross paths with a shinigami on duty in the city. If he at least had a different look on his face, he could pass it off.

"On second thought Zamoreus-sama, I'd like to change the face a bit." He decided to take the opportunity while he had the chance. "First lets shorten the hair. Make it about neck length and leave enough hair in the front to hand on either side of his eyes. Its forehead and brow line can remain flush with the rest of its face. Lets cut back on the eyebrows a bit and square them off just passed the eyes. I'm gonna need its eyes to be black as well and lets make the nose a tiny bit smaller. Now round out the chin a little bit and I think we got it." Tatsuya tried to describe the facial features as best he could, knowing how he wanted it to look in his head.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (DM)   Returning home (DM) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 pm

It gave a certain satisfaction to see his advice followed by Tatsuya, his ideas for how he should appear quickly changing after having explained just to what an extent he could create designs using this device and following these new instructions a different form altogether took shape and one that while still being different enough from his own form was also similar enough to promise a certain level of familiarity to him which of course is always an important factor to consider. Immediately after hearing that the shinigami too was satisfied he began to work on the actual tricky stuff, finishing the outward design was after all just aesthetics.

The part up ahead involved combining these visual characteristics with the actual interior, putting the theoretical genetic components of the created image into practice, if you would. Naturally it wouldn't be too complex for Zamoreus this time seeing as he since his first time had developed a means to automate the process but technically it remained as complicated as ever but now it was simply pressing a button since the genetic make up had already been selected. "Right. Your body is in the works.. Now we just need to get you an actual identity. Any requests?"
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (DM)   Returning home (DM) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Zamoreus was a wizard with that computer, just as he was describing it Zamoreus would be inputting the features on the holographic image. The holographic body in front of him was just as he was thinking, no flaws in the design. After Tatsuya watched Zamoreus putting in the final configurations, something that was well beyond his intellect, he wondered what was next. "An actual identity?" Tatsuya looked up and stroked his chin while thinking on the subject. "Now that is definitely simple." Tatsuya looked back down at Zamoreus. "My name is just that...My name, so lets keep that so lets go with that." Tatsuya was determined not to change that aspect of himself. "I doubt I will being doing any public speaking so I think that won't be a problem even if I say my name." Tatsuya was sure of that fact. "Since I'll be doing protective services, lets just say I graduated secondary schooling and then joined a military faction right afterwards. He began tossing out a basic idea of his seemingly easy made up life.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (DM)   Returning home (DM) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Nodding slightly to Tatsuya's very basic suggestions for how his new life should be designed he couldn't help but feel it was a little too basic for it to seem real and given how he would be a very sudden bodyguard to a person with no record of ever being prone to such caution and one heavily known to be very reclusive there was a large chance that it would be looked into. Luckily Zamoreus was inventive enough to make up for the lack of it in his guest's ideas. "Right... Let me build up on that basic. Born in Japan, immigrated with parents at age six. Lost both parents in a car accident when you were nine, brought in by an orphanage here in New York. I'll arrange the details for your parents and for your stay at the orphanage."

Quickly typing in the first details Zamoreus moved on to the other stages. "You were schooled at the orphanage, never picked up by any foster parents and you stayed there until you were allowed to leave at eighteen. Since what you were taught at the orphanage was hardly enough to allow you any regular job you enrolled in the military where you served exemplary until I discovered you during my latest dealings with the army and bought you out. Good for you and fitting enough for my reputation as an eccentric. Should keep any prying eyes from suspecting you."
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (DM)   Returning home (DM) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Tatsuya chuckled upon hearing Zamoreus' more elaborate identity creations. "I do believe that will work out quite nicely." Tatsuya smirked with approval. "I wouldn't worry too much on prying eyes, Zamoreus-sama. Despite how I come across, I am very good at keeping a low profile." Tatsuya reassured his gracious host. Tatsuya was quite curious as to what else Zamoreus could do with this vast amount of technology at his disposal, but felt it wasn't his place to start off that conversation. If Zamoreus wished to disclose that information then Tatsuya would listen. Tatsuya also wondered what other plans Zamoreus had for this "welcome," of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (DM)   Returning home (DM) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:38 pm

With that last note of approval in order Zamoreus wasted no time to do the final things he needed to finalize the new identity of his future bodyguard. The last piece needed was to simply input his appearance into the archives, a simple enough task given that they had just recently decided that one. Done with his work he got out of the chair as quickly as he had first gotten there, shutting down the computer in the process. "I'm sure you can, but I have some very nosy enemies and they'd find you curious, we have to make sure nothing comes of that." Moving fast Zamoreus left the room, again gesturing for Tatsuya to finish him as he headed for another elevator, situated on the opposite side from the one they used to get out of the parking area. "Your body should be about done. Let's not use the car for this, I have a subtler and more convenient way of getting to the lab."

The elevator ride downwards took far longer then the one that they had taken up from the parking space as it took a whole fifteen seconds compared to the three it took to get up. After the doors opened Zamoreus quickly headed out of it again, obviously the man was used to a certain pace in his day to day business, not one to take a moment to simply relax. This new area was a small glass room surrounded by rocks, obviously far beneath the earth. "I normally travel down here alone, you're the first living being besides me to see it... Or well, I suppose you aren't really living, I guess. Still, my point applies." Quickly heading to the end of the room there was a pod that one could enter, not the most roomy thing but large enough for the two of them. Having Tatsuya enter with him, the pod headed off towards Nebulous Tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (DM)   Returning home (DM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning home (DM)
Page 1 of 1