The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibiki Jishin

Hibiki Jishin

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-01-18

Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman Empty
PostSubject: Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman   Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:28 am

Superhuman

Name: Hibiki Jishin

Birthday: June 13

Age: Appears to be no older than 16, and hasn't matured past that age, though is actually 96 (explained in history)

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 135lbs

Race: Multi-Racial (mixed breed- see history)

Birthplace: Karakura Town/ Hueco Mundo (See history)

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality:

Duality
Spoiler:

--~♦~--

Hibiki
Spoiler:
--~♦~--

Akki
Spoiler:

Special Characteristics: Hibiki and Akki’s eyes shift when they do, Hibiki’s pupils being normal circles, Akki’s becoming slits. They are also capable of being simultaneously conscious, though don’t do it unless absolutely necessary. Both can speak in bi-vocal, meaning that their voices, since each has a different pitch and sound, can be spoken simultaneously. Hibiki is also right handed, whilst Akki is left handed, and when both are conscious, they have full range of motion on both sides.

Special Power

General Power:
Vibration Manipulation: In short, Hibiki is able to manipulate and control the levels of vibration in himself, the air, and inanimate objects, plant life the one exclusion. He is especially affluent with the vibrational frequencies of sound, able to translate different dialects and such by simple vibratory filters. Because of his father’s blood, Hibiki also has a measurable amount of Spiritual Pressure and a slight control of Reiatsu, though not the same capabilities with it as a Shinigami would.

Techniques/Abilities:

Resonance:
Hibiki’s first ability is one he and Akki have dubbed Resonance. They feel out the vibrations from another individual, and can glean a plethora of information, such as power, species, and, in some cases, abilities. Once they have Resonated with a person, they can find and track them, since everyone has their own unique vibrational signature. The better they know the person, or the longer they spend around them, the further away they can feel that individual signature. Certain places retain a higher level and different quality of vibration, from vibratory interference between objects or people there and the environment itself, therefore places are able to be found again as well.

Impact
A more offensive technique, Hibiki focuses Reiatsu into his hands and claps them together forcefully in front of himself, making high decibel sound waves that pack a dangerous, Reiatsu-filled punch, capable of rolling a small car. When used on a person, the enhanced waves mess with the inner ear, creating a constant ringing, as well as stimulates the fluids in the equilibrium, causing the individual to become disoriented, off-balance, and blurred vision. These effects last only one post and have a reach of approximately 15 feet before the power starts to fall. This ability also travels in one straight line, currently. When affected, the effects wear off gradually for the duration of the post limit. This ability gains steam as Hibiki increases in power.
Spoiler:

Null
This ability is mostly defensive, though has offensive capabilities. Hibiki creates a void within a 20 foot radius of himself, making all vibrational energy and outside vibrations that enter the radius cease. This allows no opportunity to speak, or any form of verbal communication, though also nullifies Hibiki’s abilities as well, since there is no vibrational energy to manipulate, until better control is learned. All sound within this area stops, and the temperature slowly drops, as well as the visibility of light. This ability lasts up to three posts, and is mostly used as an escape. This ability increases relative to Hibiki’s power.

Spoiler:

Stats:

Spirit Power: 10

Speed: 20

Technique: 15

Fighting Skill: 15

History:
Spoiler:

Role Playing Sample:
From A Naruto site I used to RP on:
Spoiler:
[/u]

Last edited by Hibiki Jishin on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman   Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Alright. No. Sorry, but use the template. I know this one has more details (and rather useless information imho), but it's not needed. I've seen the same format on so many other RP sites and don't want to bother applying let alone read them. I'd figure someone capable of filling out that much stuff would be overjoyed to conform to a much smaller template.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Jishin

Hibiki Jishin

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman   Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:13 am

Okay, I just wanted to start out by saying, I followed your template exactly, I just wanted to differentiate between the dual nature of my character... I'm sorry you viewed it that way, it was no attempt to overdo anything. That being said, i went back and made everything more conforming, or so I'd hope...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman   Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Not much conformity, rather you just hid parts, but I'll meet you halfway. The ability wouldn't tell you a person's abilities. That's like psychic territory. Approved

Current Rank - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman   Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hibiki Jishin :: Superhuman
Page 1 of 1