The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting the Captain (Kuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Meeting the Captain (Kuro) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Captain (Kuro)   Meeting the Captain (Kuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:22 am

Ezrachek had finally graduated from the Academy, and wanted to immediately start his job in the Soul Society. He ran up anxiously to the squad Barracks and found the first person he could find and introduced himself. He found a tall blonde shinigami sporting a short katana as his Zanpakuto. Ezrachek figured he must be fast and the blade just complimented his speed. "Hey! You! I need to find Captain Kuro of the 2nd Squad! He told me I could find him about joining the squad!" Ezrachek was out of breath due to how fast he ran over to the barracks from the Academy Ceremony hall. He looked around and found no signs of Kuro. He focused on feeling for his Reiatsu, but could not feel any of a captain's level anywhere near. "Never mind, He's not here, I will just wait for him to arrive." Ezrachek said with a loss of motivation, but not enough to ruin his day. He was excited that he graduated, and now all he had to work on was making it to the next level, learning Shunpo, learning to release his bankai and everything. He was ready. He sat down and waited for Captain Kuro to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain (Kuro)   Meeting the Captain (Kuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Kuro himself was walking around on the other side of the squad 2 grounds with Mika, the two of them enjoying a small date consisting of just a walk by the squad's pond while engaging in lighthearted conversation. His reiatsu was relaxed and not displaying any of its power at the moment, which was how Ezrachek had found himself unable to detect him from the other side. The two of them became aware of a commotion spreading through the barracks as people were reacting to some kind of unexpected arrival. Kuro raised an eyebrow curiously and motioned a silent proposal for the two of them to make their way to the source of the disturbance and investigate.

Kuro and Mika split up. She went in from the front to act as a distraction to whoever was there while Kuro made his way along the roof above the walkway that led to where the newcomer was sitting. He walked slowly, making sure to not make any sound and also kept his reiatsu hidden to prevent detection. Mika on the other hand walked over the wooden floor with a brisk pace that made no effort to hide her approach. She strode up to the aspiring member and inquired as to what he was doing there.

"Strange for you to show up without an appointment. Guess you're really eager to join the squad. What makes you think you're cut out for it?"

Kuro watched Mika question the graduated student while holding back a laugh. She was putting up and act and talking more harshly than normal to give the guy a hard time. Kuro wondered how he would react. Wanting to find out, he kept himself hidden to watch things fold out.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain (Kuro)   Meeting the Captain (Kuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Ezrachek taken back by the woman standing in front of him, politely and quickly stood up and bowed down, keeping his eyes on the girl, still ready for an attack to come from anywhere. He had heard rumors that captains would randomly attack their new members as a test of what they were capable of. He was waiting for either the woman to attack or Captain Kuro to come from somewhere and attack. Ezrachek knew that as the Captain of Squad 2, he would be capable of coming from literally anywhere. "Excuse me for my rudeness, My name is Ezrachek Rayone, of the Faithful Rayone Clan! I have the quickest speed and the best stealth of my class in the academy. I also never lost a match against an enemy on my level, and I almost beat Arawn in a battle, well until He shattered 3 of my ribs that is. I am ready for anything. I have wanted to be in this squad ever since i set my eyes on their abilities and capabilities." Ezrachek said as he straightened himself and took a quick look around, seeing all the other shinigami in commotion. He wasn't sure why the place was in chaos, but it didn't matter. He had a feeling the meeting was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain (Kuro)   Meeting the Captain (Kuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Kuro continued to suppress laughter at the tenseness Mika had brought to the situation with this new guy. His haste to stand up and show her respect was absolutely hilarious. He was so nervous that it looked as though he thought Mika was the Lieutenant or some other high ranked member. But Kuro stopped shaking as this Ezrachek person mentioned fighting evenly with Arawn. Such a feat was not possible for someone who was in the academy at the time unless they were exceedingly gifted. It was more than likely that Arawn had gone easy on him, as Kuro had done for him in the past. Helping others below them grow more powerful and experienced was something that many shinigami liked to do. Kuro himself had been guided and mentored by Kaiyo and Ryouta when he was in and fresh out of the academy. There was also something about this guy. Kuro wasn't sure about it, but his ambitious behavior in rushing here and waiting for him as well as his reciting of his impressive record and skills made him appear very proud. Such skills were expected to be a source of pride, but overconfidence could lead to underestimating opponents and other such mistakes down the road. If this man did indeed end up joining squad 2, Kuro would have to make sure that he learned that. But for now, he decided that he would take Mika's place in greeting Ezrachek. Standing up from his perch on the roof, he shunpoed with great speed and stealth, appearing silently behind the nervous recruit. He spoke without first giving notice of his presence, and didn't even bother to introduce himself, leaving his haori to indicate who he was when Ezrachek saw it.

"That's an impressive track record. But to be a member of the Gotei 13 will be something that truly puts those skills to the test. The small fries you were able to defeat as a student will seem like nothing to you in time." Kuro spoke with experience, leaning against the wall of the building with his arms folded across his chest. He smiled a welcoming grin and decided to steer the conversation towards the last statement Ezrachek had made. "I am curious. When was it that you bore witness to our squad's skills?"
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain (Kuro)   Meeting the Captain (Kuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:05 am

Ezrachek jumped a little when Kuro had announced his presence as Ezrachek turned around angrily. Ezrachek noticed that it was the captain that was speaking. He was taken aback and instantly did a quick bow and reannounced his name. "I have not seen first hand the work of 2nd squad, however I have heard many great things about 2nd squad." Ezrachek gave a slight smile as he looked up at the captain, nervous that he would not be satisfied with his answer.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain (Kuro)   Meeting the Captain (Kuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:55 am

"Nice to see our reputation is a positive one, even in the current situation of things." Kuro commented. Perhaps the Shihoin family was keeping the matter of Tatsuya as quiet as possible. That was nice for the squad at least. He uncrossed his arms and slowly walked closer to Ezrachek. "Are you willing to sacrifice self serving pride for the sake of honor and servitude? Will you do all possible to quickly and efficiently bring down any foe you face? Can you sacrifice everything, even yourself and your allies for the sake of completing your mission?" Kuro stood leaning forward after these questions, holding a tense atmosphere for several moments. Afterwards, he pulled back and burst out laughing. He walked around Ezrachek and held out his arm indicating all the squad members watching the meeting. Then he took his spot beside Mika and wrapped one arm around her shoulders. "Just kidding you. This squad is a team. We may stand for speed and hand-to-hand efficiency, but the only thing we require is loyalty. Loyalty to the sense of honor upheld by our squad and the noble family we serve, as well as loyalty to each other. If you can do that, you're perfectly welcomed in this squad."
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain (Kuro)   Meeting the Captain (Kuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Ezrachek opened his mouth to answer Kuro when he heard him laugh aloud. Ezrachek was taken back by this random outburst of laughter. He had a completely confused look on his face as he waited for Kuro to finish. He laughed a little as he saw everyone smiling and waiting for Kuro to finish the speech. "I am honored to join your side Captain. I will be more loyal than anyone you can imagine, and as my clan's title is, We are the Forever Faithful Rayone Clan!" Ezrachek said as he gave a final respectful bow. He then stood in front of Kuro "Where shall I sleep? Is there someone to talk to about getting me an area in the barracks? I'm ready for missions or anything you have for me to do." Ezrachek explained to the captain, overly eager to get to work as a member of Squad 2
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain (Kuro)   Meeting the Captain (Kuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:53 pm

"Most loyal eh? I think some of the current members will make that a challenge." Kuro chuckled as his mind's eye cast over thoughts of Tatsuya and Mika. "Anyway, you are free to choose any available room you wish. I'll have somebody show you arround the barracks in a bit to let you look over your options. As for immediate service, some people prefer to be tested when they first join, but I feel that this is unrequired. What the member most feels like doing is what I go with. So if you feel that you are ready to serve, you will be added to the patrols as soon as your regestration is in. I'll see to that myself personally. Do you have any other questions or concerns?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Captain (Kuro)   Meeting the Captain (Kuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Captain (Kuro)
Page 1 of 1