The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate  (Kuro please) Empty
PostSubject: Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)   Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate  (Kuro please) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Tatsuya approached the vicinity protected by the 2nd Squad and the Onmitsukidō under cover of darkness. He had a meeting with the Squad Captain, Kuro Akarui. Only problem was that the captain didn't even know about the meeting. Tatsuya was advised early in the day that he had graduated from the academy and that he would need to find a squad to join. Even before entering the academy Tatsuya already knew he wanted to join the 2nd Squad, and before dawn he intended to be a full fledged member. What better way to show his qualifications then to sneak into the Captain's Chambers without being detected.

The tricky part was sneaking into the division, The wall was a bit taller then he had hoped, so climbing over it was out of the question. He had been watching the main entrance for hours behind cover until the guards changed shifts. Luckily there were only two guards at the gate and he felt he had more than enough skill to deal with them. While kneeling behind cover he let out two low short whistles.

*Whistle....Whistle*

The guards looked around for the person making that noise but didn't leave there post.

*Whistle....Whistle*

The guards were able to locate the source of origin and slowly made their way around the corner. Tatsuya was still kneeling when the guards found him, he kept his head low so they did not see his face.

"Who the hell are you? Get the hell out of here before I decide to kill you." One of the guards ordered, but Tatsuya didn't budge or say a word. The aggravated guard reached for Tatsuya's shoulder and began to pick him up to throw him aside, "Why you. I said..." The guard stopped mid sentence as Tatsuya rose to his full height, towering over them. The surprised guard didn't have much time to react when Tatsuya punched him square in the face knocking him out. The other guard charged at Tatsuya throwing punches and kicks at him. Tatsuya blocked and dodged all of them with ease. Tatsuya then grabbed the guard in the back of his head and tossed him hard against the nearby wall making an undeniably painful thud, knocking him out. "Sorry about that, gentlemen. You might wake up in a bit of pain but you won't have any real damage." Tatsuya whispered to the now unconscious guards before running towards the gates.

Tatsuya ran through the gate in a fast silent motion, he figured he had no more than 30 minutes before the next patrol unit passed by gate. He had to make sure he was at least in the Captain's Chambers by then. "Bakudo no. 19: Energy Fade. Now I just need to worry about being seen." Tatsuya said to himself as his reiatsu became practically undetectable.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)   Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate  (Kuro please) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Kuro was settled in his usual spot in his office, lazing about in his chair behind his desk bored out of his mind. Nothing exciting had happened in a while. Kuro had kept to his daily training, but he wanted something unusual and unexpected to happen. As he relaxed, he thought he could hear the faint sound of a whistling sound outside somewhere. A bird call? He dismissed the sound as nothing important for the moment.

A few more moments passed before Kuro felt a slight pulse of spirit power. But then he felt nothing. Thinking that it could no longer be mere coincidence, he sat up at his desk and decided to keep his wits about him. Maybe whatever was happening could break this boredom that never wanted to leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)   Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate  (Kuro please) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Tatsuya had been roaming the area in silence and completely undetected by the squad members when he approached the barracks. The building had guards posted at each entrance, more guards then he could handle by himself, he had to find another way in. "Crap. Why am I not surprised?" Tatsuya thought to himself, as he circled widely around the building to an area with only one guard. Tatsuya thought it was odd that only one guard was in this area, there didn't seem to be any need to have posted anyone where there was no real entrance. "Must be patrol." He thought. Odd thing was the guard was facing the wall. As he got closer he understood why, the guard was taking a leak. Tatsuya got within a few feet of the guard when he finished his business and turned around.

The guard's eyes opened wide in surprise and he was about to call for help when Tatsuya grabbed his throat with his right hand and lifted him up, cutting off his air supply. The guard tried frantically to get loose from Tatsuya's grip, desperately gasping for air before his eye's rolled behind his head and passing out. Tatsuya carried him and carefully placed him in some nearby bushes. He walked back to the building wall and stuck close to it as he searched for an empty room with an open window. For averaged people they could have easily ducked under a window and peek inside, but for Tatsuya's case he had to get on his hands and knees so no one would notice a giant peeking inside.

Tatsuya searched the building for the perfect room to enter. As luck would have it Tatsuya found what he was looking for. An empty room with an unlocked window. He slowly opened the window to accommodate his size so that he could crawl in when he heard a loud booming voice.

"Attention. Attention. There is an intruder inside of 2nd Squad's vicinity. Repeating. There is an intruder inside of 2nd Squad's vicinity."

"Shit," Tatsuya thought as the transmission repeated itself for a second time. He took that time to dive into the room and hit the ground with a thud. He hoped that they would be too occupied with the transmission to notice it. He quickly got to his feet to close and lock the window.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)   Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate  (Kuro please) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Oh well, I guess the first mistake has been made... Kuro thought as he heard the announcement. Or was this calculated in the intruder's plan? Either way, I think it's time for me to take the stage.

Kuro quietly slid out of his office as his squad members began to run around in a mild confusion caused by the transmission. He did not bother them, but instead chose to stick to the shadows with his spirit power lowered as to not give him away. This was quite a feat since he was so excited by this intruder's presence. If it was an enemy, Kuro could break his boredom with a fight. And if it was just a troublesome rougue, Kuro could take the pleasure of finding him or her. Either way, the night was turning fun.

Kuro began to move through the minor chaos, thinking that it was mildly embarrassing that it was taking them this long to calm down and organize. He decided to have a little fun and slunk closer to a group of three non-seated members with their backs turned to him. With swiftness and finesse, he positioned himself right behind them without a sound. Lowering his face close to their ears, he spoke with his voice disguised by a hoarse tone.

"Here I am."

The members jumped probably a few feet into the air as they spun around to face him. But all they saw was their other squad members running around the courtyard. Kuro had shunpoed back to the shadows and continued his own secret patrol, watching the activity and waiting for the intruder to show himself.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)   Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate  (Kuro please) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Tatsuya listened to rumbling footsteps outside of the office door as the squad members headed towards the courtyard and other preassigned positions. "Well they found them faster than I thought." He thought to himself about the first two guards he knocked unconscious. "At least I made it to the barracks. Now to find the captain." He continued thinking to himself until he could no longer hear any footsteps inside the hallway.

Tatsuya opened the door carefully and peaked through to make sure no one was around. Once he felt the coast was clear he stepped into the hallway. He carefully navigated the hallways and was able to quickly locate his desired destination. He opened the door slowly and peeked in, unsure of what he'd find. He was a bit disappointed when he did not see the captain inside, but was also a bit relieved, he wasn't exactly sure how the captain would have reacted. Even though he had graduated the academy he was still an intruder.

Tatsuya was so busy sneaking around that he completely forgot about the time limit on the kido he placed on himself. Before he realized it the kido wore off and his reiatsu was completely exposed. "Well this isn't good." He stated out loud thinking there was no point in trying to hide. He took a seat on one of the available chairs and waited for the "party" to start.

It didn't take long before the squad ended up in the Captain's chambers. "Well, I know this looks bad, but there's a...." Tatsuya began to explain before getting interrupted. "GET HIM!" One of the squad members shouted before others began to charge. "OH SHIT!" Tatsuya yelled quickly getting up and kicking a nearby chair at the squad to stall them. Tatsuya jumped through a nearby window, after all he didn't want to ruin the captain's office. Even though he had more room outside he was quickly surrounded by practically the whole squad.

"Heh heh. Okay guys lets just talk about this for a second. No need to get carried away." Tatsuya stated nervously, only to have his request ignored. Next thing he knew the whole squad was rushing to kill him. "SHIT!"
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)   Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate  (Kuro please) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:11 am

Kuro felt the presense as the kido spell wore off and revealed the intruder in his office. It didn't feel that ominous, in fact it felt like a non seated member's power level. Impressive that they showed such skill in infiltrating at such an early development stage. More work will need to be done in learning to control their reiatsu without kido though.

The squad poured into Kuro's office...and almost immediately poured right back out following a single figure that leapt out of the office window. Kuro saw the squad surrounding him in the courtyard. The time for games was over. Business had to be dealt with now. As the squad members began to rush the intruder, who was a man of impressive size, Kuro made his move.

The charging squad members all stopped short as Kuro seemed to appear from thin air blocking their path to the intruder. His gaze was hardened at first to signal them to stand down, but quickly changed into his usual calm appearance. The squad took the signal and almost sulkingly stopped their attack. They began to return to their previous stations leaving Kuro alone with the tall intruder. Kuro had to glance upward to make eye contact as he introduced himself.

"I am Kuro Akarui, the captain of this squad. You seem to have caused quite a stir tonight. Would you mind telling me your name and the reason you have blessed us with this entertainment?"
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)   Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate  (Kuro please) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Tatsuya didn't even have time to get into a fighting stance when the captain appeared causing the squad to stop in their tracks. Tatsuya let out a sigh of relief as the squad began to disperse. After the captain introduced himself Tatsuya fell to one knee and lowered his head. Even though the captain did not seem upset he felt the need to, as a sign of apology for the disturbance he was responsible for and respect for being in his presence considering the situation. "My name is Tatsuya Okibi. The reason for tonight's events is because I wish to obtain a position in this squad. I just couldn't think of a better way to show my skills. Please forgive my actions, Captain Akarui." He stated without raising his head.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)   Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate  (Kuro please) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Kuro quickly rolled his eyes as Tatsuya lowered his head. He usually pulled a double standard on this kind of thing; quickly giving respect to those higher than him, but slightly annoyed when people acted on such ceremony towards him.

"There's no need for such an apology. I actually like the style with which you demonstrated your abilities. Kind of wish other applicants would think of it. Your skill is definitely worthy of serving our squad. If you continue to work hard, you may find yourself in a high seated position in the future."

Kuro stepped past Tatsuya and began walking across the courtyard.

"You can stand up now you know. Come with me and we'll find you a barrack to stay in. If you have any questions about the squad or our work, you can ask on the way."
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)   Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate  (Kuro please) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Tatsuya kept his head down as the captain spoke. A smile crossed his face as Captain Akarui praised his skill and potential. "Thank you Captain." Tatsuya stated while not moving a muscle as the captain walked past him. Once he was allowed to stand up he quickly caught up to the captain staying one step behind him. "Well I don't really have any questions, I'm fairly self aware of the workings of this squad. Although I'm obliged to inform you that there is an unconscious squad member in some bushes by the main building. He's not injured, but he will have one hell of a headache when he regains consciousness." Tatsuya stated unsure how the captain would react.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)   Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate  (Kuro please) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:00 am

Kuro chuckled hearing about the knocked out squad member. "Oh well, I'll send somebody to get him and take him to his room to rest. I have no problem with rough play between members as long as there's no killing."

Kuro initiated no further conversation on the way to the barracks, sliding open the door of one room near the end of line of squad member quarters, he poked his head inside real quick to double check. "Alright, here you go. A nice room all to yourself. Gives you freedom until another squad member joins up to be your roommate. You can just get settled in. I'll have the paper work all filed tomorrow and you will be an official member of squad 2. Now I'll leave you to your own devices. I have to take care of explaining everything to the members and calming them down." *grin*

Kuro walked off back towards the courtyard, leaving Tatsuya in front of his own new living quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)   Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate  (Kuro please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unscheduled Meeting of a New Graduate (Kuro please)
Page 1 of 1