The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryu Tansen ~ Dragon Edge (Tenma's Shikai Post)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Ryu Tansen ~ Dragon Edge (Tenma's Shikai Post) Empty
PostSubject: Ryu Tansen ~ Dragon Edge (Tenma's Shikai Post)   Ryu Tansen ~ Dragon Edge (Tenma's Shikai Post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:30 am

Tenma walked into the familiar dojo, the sparkling clean hard wood floor, the tatami mats along the edges of the room. There were sword racks on the far wall filled with wooden swords, and a few spears mounted on the wall behind them. The window was open and a nice sunny day was evident as you looked through it. a light breeze rolled in and Tenma felt his hair twitch in response to the light wind. A small smirk found it's way to his face and he walked to the middle of the room and sat down on his knees. He placed his right hand within his left and closed his eyes. His mind relaxed as he focused on the zanpakuto in front of him. The black and crimson blade had served him faithfully, and he could feel some of it's true potential trying to call out to him.

He suddenly found himself in a whole new realm. He seemed to be inside a rather large cathedral, there was no church session and all seemed quiet. Tenma walked in, wary of his surroundings. He suddenly felt a reiatsu behind him and turned quickly to face the owner. He found a white haired man, about his age , standing before him in a blue coat, with a strange glowing arm. In his other he held a sword, one that looked very powerful and without a word he raised it above his head. He then appeared in front of Tenma and slashed down upon him. Tenmas reaction was instant and precise as he suddenly raised his zanpakuto, which he didn't even remember drawing, in defense. The blades clanged and there was an obvious difference in power. The strange man seemed to overpower Tenma effortlessly. He quickly disengaged and jumped back, he could tell this man was not one for words, and he wouldn't disappoint. He quickly shunpo'd right in front of the nameless man and kicked him in the jaw. The act seemed to surprise the man and he found himself raised into the air. Tenma then Shunpo'd behind/above the man and slashed down with his zanpakuto. The man spun in mid air and blocked the blade only to push Tenma away like a play toy.

Tenma flew through the air and landed on his feet on the ceiling and looked down in the mans eyes as he vaulted off the ceiling at the man. He brought his sword down, intending to use gravity to his advantage in this case and the swords clashed, a wave of reiatsu pushed outward from them and obliterated the nearby benches. The man then launched a kick for Tenma's stomach which connected and sent him flying toward the wall. The man shunpo'd forward and grabbed Tenma's throat as he rebounded, painfully, off the wall and held him in the air by the throat. " Why the hell should I let you wield me hmm?" The man asked, in a gasp Tenma realized who he was. It was his zanpakuto spirit! He fought to talk through the vicious hold he was in. "Because I can bring honor, and respect to the blade, to you. Because I can unlock it's real potential and tear our enemies apart, and protect those we care for." The spirit shrugged and threw Tenma aside, he slid painfully across the floor and into the organ that was nearby. "You're certainly powerful enough, you held your own this long against the very blade you wish to wield. You have decent enough motivations, so...you tell me..what names befits a sword that upholds honor, protecting allies, and tearing apart enemies?" He asked mockingly as he looked Tenma in the eye.

Tenma rose to his feet and looked the man in the eye. The man was powerful to be sure, he looked at the strange arm the man possessed and realied it looked similar to a claw. He thought over the mans words and his eyes widened as he came to a realization. The man smirked and raised his sword above his head "You see it now...My name..Is Dragon Edge!" He called as he somehow shunpo'd to Tenma's location and swung the blade down. Tenma felt the words fly over his lips faster then he thought possible "Rend your enemies asunder Dragon Edge!" He called as a sword that looked exactly like the spirits sword clashed with it. There was no given ground this time, neither blade moved as the blade wielders eyes met. The Spirit closed his eyes and smirked as he disengaged and brought his sword down to his side "You've done well, we'll see each other again soon, I can tell." He said as he poked Tenma in the forehead.

Suddenly Tenma awoke in the dojo he had been in. Night had fallen the Seireitei and he looked down at his zanpakuto fondly it seemed to radiate power. He hefted the blade in his hands, somehow feeling a bit more fulfilled and realized he had become much more powerful. "Dragon Edge eh? Very well, I'll wield you well my friend." He said as he sheathed the blade. He walked out of the dojo and breathed in the fresh night air. He then began to short walk home to the Squad 1 barracks.
Back to top Go down

Ryu Tansen ~ Dragon Edge (Tenma's Shikai Post)
Page 1 of 1