The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shallow Hollow

Go down 
+2
Xavier Cranwell
Arawn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Shallow Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Shallow Hollow   Shallow Hollow I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Been thinking(yes a bad habit) about hollow abit. . Gillian, Menos Grande, should be the level in which cero becomes available. At present we have it so that cero comes as an ability once someone is given arrancar status which is as early as rank 6 (and after an application is made). Just thinking to give out the ability at 5 and allowing a custom cero at arrancar level would be more appropriate. Since pretty much all cero are fired via the mouth for meno grande. Cero is almost like Kido for hollow, powerful attack but very taxing.Due to the level it can be restricted. Multiple blast being difficult, and/or making it too dangerous to use at point blank range.

Hollow and their abilities

Last edited by Arawn on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link to hollow abilities)
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Shallow Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shallow Hollow   Shallow Hollow I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Umm just a question. As a rank 9 hollow I can use cero right, even though I'm not arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Shallow Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shallow Hollow   Shallow Hollow I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:39 pm

I would think so. But that's kinda why I'm bringing this up. Not really sure since it's not listed on Hollow rank. When you get abilities is listed. But Cero and high speed regeneration, both of which are pre-arrancar abilities, aren't listed. As mentioned there is no word of cero until you look at arrancar application, you get to choose 3 of 7 abilities.

Arrancar app

Last edited by Arawn on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link to Arrancar application)
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Shallow Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shallow Hollow   Shallow Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Cero is attained at Rank 5(ish... its been awhile) which is gillian
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

Shallow Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shallow Hollow   Shallow Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:48 am

(ooc: Just an addition from your freindly neighbourhood n00b!)

I agree with Arawn and Darkness. The Gillian forms are when hollows develop Cero, yet some earlier (not EARLY FORM, but just before becoming Gillian [Rank 4]) hollows used cero-like abilities. They may still be ceros, but they are waeker than normal cero and more taxing. Maybe think of implementing this.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Shallow Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shallow Hollow   Shallow Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Raikou and Cheesecakez have all the say on this matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

Shallow Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shallow Hollow   Shallow Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:35 pm

OKAY! I AM KEEPING THIS VERY SIMPLE FOR YOU FOLKS! YES, YOU GET CERO AT RANK 3-4 ! IT DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN THAT IT IS AS STRONG AS A ADJUCHAS CERO OR MENOS GRANDE CERO! WHY NOT SINCE SHINIGAMI GAIN SHIKAI AND ALREADY HAVE A LOT OF KIDO BY RANK 3? Hence, the system stays the same and I keep my sanity. OKay, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shallow Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shallow Hollow   Shallow Hollow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shallow Hollow
Page 1 of 1